Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Shantel G.
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh

I love this stuff. I will never stop buying it because the scent reminds me of my grandfather. My grandmother used to buy it and i remeber him coming home from work and washed his hands with it. Ugh i love it, great product
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.

Works well, but you can tell it's not top-of-the-line. It's definitely a good value for the price, and it's my second favorite brand. Good scent, but not overly strong. Doesn't dry out your hands after using it for a while.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA

Palmolive is one of the best dish soaps out there! I love this one and the scented ones. I also like the "soothing aloe" one for hands. This works well on grease! I mostly purchase at Target and they always have it on sale!
Nay C.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA

I like this soap and brand. It gets sudsy which I really like in a dish soap. The price is good which is like $3 or $4 dollars. It can be purchased basically anywhere. The smell is alright, not something I care too much for
Erin E.
Erin E.

My all time favorite dish soap. I just bought a new bottle this week actually! I love the original scent. In my entire adult life, with going back and forth with different dish soaps, this is the one I always come back to.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Glenn Dale, MD

El mejor para arrancar la grasa rinde mucho me encanta su olor a limón ya que es un jabón muy concentrado el precio me parece justo es de muy buena calidad lo uso de por vida y generalmente lo recomiendo con mis amistades.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA

I've always been a big family of Palmolive. I like dawn too. This product is just my staple L. It's good yes and I haven't found anything I absolutely love. So till then I will keep buying it's fairly reasonably priced too
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA

This is another great dishwashing liquid I use sometimes . It works great , gets the job done wonderfully ! I always hand wash all of my dirty dishes , I never use a dishwasher so i go through a lot of dishwashing liquid !
Julie H.
Julie H.
Voorhees, NJ

This scent leaves everything smelling clean. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out and I'm glad it doesn't leave that greasy residue on my pots and pans. Very affordable and there are always coupons. 100% will buy again.
Layla M.
Layla M.

I really love the scent of Palmolive lol. It doesn't leave my hands dry. And it gets my dishes clean every time. VERY affordable. I always buy it from Walmart. Yes I will definitely buy again and I will continue to buy it.