Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

Great dish soap for a good price. It's one of my too picks when choosing a cheaper dish soap. They have other scents to choose from and are very inexpensive so great for those shopping on a budget and a great recommend.
Essence N.
Essence N.
Lindenwold, NJ

It's a great product my dishes never feel greasy after using this I always make my purchase at Walmart and get the biggest one they have it's affordable and the quality is amazing I would definitely recommend to others.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX

I love this dish soap I've been using it for as long as I can remember. I get mine from any of my local grocery stores it's super affordable and never disappointed. I will not be switching dish detergent any time soon.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

Best dish soap ever! Cleans very well, doesn't leave a residue. It makes a ton of suds with just a few drops of soap. A little goes a long way. It is a little drying to the hands though if you was your dishes by hand.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Cleans my dishes but leaves my hands dry. I've used other brands that don't do that. I might try another palmolive product to see if it was just this formula. The price was good but I'll need to wear gloves to use it.
Willi-Susy E.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX

I like it super affordable but I have to use alooot more to get the dishes clean then with a more expensive brand but if your looking to save some money like I do sometimes I just buy cheap and try to be ok with it!!
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver , Wa

Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works decently well. It removes grease very well it's affordable and has a nice gentle scent. It's my second go to dish soap if my first choice isn't available. I would buy again.
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ

Cleans your dishes so well. Cleans your bathroom or floor well to. When cleaning in my house we put soap, if no soap it's not cleaned correctly and dish soap does the trick. You floor is sweaty clean like the dishes.
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish

Removes tough stains, but sometimes it takes a bit to soak in and do the work. I would buy a tougher soap and sponge if you have really heavy stains on your dishes often. OVerall, its a reliable product though.
Trisha D.
Trisha D.

It gets the job done when it comes to washing dishes. I'm not really sue if there's a big difference between this and other Palmolive dish soaps. I think it works the same and don't really such much of a difference.

Join Now