BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I enjoy the smell of this dishsoap. It cleans well and is soft on hands. The original green is one of my favorite dish soaps. Works great for soaking pans, and washing dishes. It's basic and works well.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorites because it's great on grease and removing anything stubborn from your pans. Not so awesome for your hands so you can purchase the soft touch ones if you're concerned about your skin.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
San Jose, CA
It's an awesome liquid dish soap. Gets all the grease out! The dishes are left clean and spotless! Very gentle on the hands. It's a good value. Got it at Target. Nice clean scent. Definitely recommend!
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Manor, TX
This product does what it's supposed to do. It is effective and removes all the food stains. It is really affordable in my opinion. The scent is nice and not too strong. I would buy this product again.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Branford, CT
Love this stuff!! One small bottle lasts for several months because you only need a tiny drop to wash an entire sink's worth of dishes. The price is also very low, which is great if you're on a budget.
katie r.
katie r.
Suffern, NY
This soap is really powerful. if you just pour the soap on the grime you can watch it wash off. it has a great smell and very effective. I definitely recommend this. you can get it at shop rite or acme
Angela H.
Angela H.
I grew up using this and now as an adult I tend to opt for it too! It cuts grease so easily and has a nice fresh scent that doesn't overpower. I don't like when it's a fruity scent for washing dishes.
JILIAN P.
JILIAN P.
Waco, TX
Love the way this product smells and makes my hands feel but doesn't do much damage to grease. It would be good to use for light dish washing such as cups or something but not on greasy dinner dishes
Jean J.
Jean J.
Palmolive is a great product for washing dishes it has somewhat of a nice scent I bought mine at Walmart you can get it pretty much anywhere and yes it works awesome I would buy it again for sure it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Huntington, WV
Affordable and effective. While it does get the job done, there have been times I've noticed residual soap. I bought this product for the excellent price. Overall it was adequate. I would recommend.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?