Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY

So gentle on my hands and works amazingly on my dishes. It's not expensive at all, and honestly there's nothing negative to say about Palmolive at all. It smells great and leaves my dishes sparkling clean after every wash.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN

This is a decent dish washing liquid. It has a good smell to it but the only down fall about this product is you have to you mass amounts to get dishes clean as tof wear you don't have to use as much if you were using dawn
Jayvelyn C.
Jayvelyn C.
Lacombe

Love the smell of the original Palmolive. I buy a big jug of it from Costco all the time. It cleans everything really well. It is very sudsy though. sometimes it's hard to get rid of the suds. It works well in the kitchen.
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA

This is another great dishwashing liquid I use sometimes . It works great , gets the job done wonderfully ! I always hand wash all of my dirty dishes , I never use a dishwasher so i go through a lot of dishwashing liquid !
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Lawrenceville, GA

I've always been a big family of Palmolive. I like dawn too. This product is just my staple L. It's good yes and I haven't found anything I absolutely love. So till then I will keep buying it's fairly reasonably priced too
Anna T.
Anna T.
Bluff City

The dish liquid that my family and I have always used. It's a wonderful value for what they have and has no lasting scent which is a bonus. You can find it almost anywhere and I would recommend it to others all the time.
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

Palmolive dishwashing soap is just ok. Not my number one of choice because i always feel the neep to put more than 2 drops compared to other brands. This has a nice scent. It's not that good in taking greasy pans though
Pauline E.
Pauline E.
Fort McMurray, AB

It smells so good. This is our second household fave but sometimes it doesn't get all the greasiness when you'll use it on a really greasy pot or dishes. It's really affordable though and makes our dishes squeaky clean.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

Great dish soap for a good price. It's one of my too picks when choosing a cheaper dish soap. They have other scents to choose from and are very inexpensive so great for those shopping on a budget and a great recommend.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East

I hate washing the dishes but this product is great! It's always a great price and a little bit goes a long way. I bought mine at Walgreens. I know they have a lot of different scents but I always opt for the original.

Join Now