BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1964)
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I like the smell and color of this dish soap but it is quite greasy which makes the dishes slip when you hold them. I have actually broken a few when using this but it works and does a clean job
member-5fe009606
We use the travel size of this in our suite hotels and when we are camping. It gets the dirty job done and is gentle on the skin. It's good priced, and the scents are great. Not over powering.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
great for scrubbing the dishes and cleaning up the grime! lasts for a long time and just a little bit gets the job done. Great value and easy to find in stores. Would recommend for your kitchen!
Rachel W.
Tempe, AZ
Gets the job done in one time. I don't have to soak my dishes for too long and I don't have to use so much soap for my dishes. I also noticed that when I use it I don't have to ruin my sponge by scrubbing so hard on dishes
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
Affordable and enjoyable scent while doing the dishes. I mix half soap and half water in a foam dispenser and the bottle lasts me a long time! Got mine at Target, great value compared to others
Paula R.
Jerome, ID
not very satified with this soap it washes dishes fine but leave my pots and pans smelling like burn soap when im cooking and some times my food has a werid odd taste i will never buy this soap again
Kymber N.
This dish soap is really good for the price. I bought mine at Walmart and it cuts through grease really easily and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all. It also has a nice smell. I would buy it again.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
This is the dish soap I always end up purchasing. I like the smell and it does a good job removing the grime and gunk on my dishes. It even does well on dishes that have been sitting over night.
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Sometimes, basic is best. I've always liked having Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid around for when I have to hand wash things. It still cuts grease and doesn't dry your hands like soap.
May N.
I have been using Palmolive for about a year now and it has become 1 of my favorite dish soaps because they get all of the dirt off, even grease, which is amazing! The best part is that ur hands feel so soft and not dry like most of the dish soaps out there.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?