BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

megan m.
Depending on where you buy this it is worth the buy. I've found some places to seem have a more watered down version of the product. So just keep and eye out for they lighter colors and all that.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
For years our family has been using this brand only and it's our favorite ! Breaks down dood on pots pans and much more this is the only soap I reccomend plus your hands always feel smooth after
Edgylin R.
I really like this liquid soap. I use it for everything, no just my dish. It smells awesome but sometimes iI have to use a big quantity to get out the dirty. Even this I always buy it at Walmart
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Another wonderful dish soap, Palmolive is a go-to in my kitchen! I do not have a dishwasher and need reliable products for washing dishes. Palmolive gets the job done and I highly recommend it.
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
I love this dish soap! I use it because it's a powerful cleaner that keeps my hands soft. It also smells great. It is a little bit cheaper than some of the other brands, but works just as well.
Carrie S.
I'm a picky person when it comes to dish soap I won't buy those cheap runny brands. I really like Palmolive because its easy on my hands and does a good job of breaking up grease and grime.
Cheri E.
Rodeo, CA
Works wonderfully well. you don't need a lot of the product to get dishes clean. has a clean smell that doesn't irritate the nose. would recommend this product to others for washing dishes.
mason h.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great product very touch of grease and it doesn't leave a film on the dishes and the smell is good too it isn't really a chemical smell like some other dish soaps definitely would buy again
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX
Not the biggest fan of Palmolive, you get what you pay for. It's $1 at most stores I go to and its worth about that if not less. I end up using twice as much just to get my things cleaned.
Isabel ❤.
Love it! I don't like using any other dish liquid soap this one does a great job or removing oils and built up grease and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry which is a huge plus for me.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?