Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Irene K.
Irene K.

The only brand my mom likes to use so I buy it all the time. I feel I need to freshen up the sponge more often than other products I've used as I feel the need to squeeze more soap all the time if it's a big Load but over all it does the job.
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI

This dish soap is honestly a great value for the price tag! I usually buy mine at Kroger. There are detergents that I believe work "better" but they're double the price! Every scent I've tried I've liked and yes; I'd definitely buy it again.
Sade H.
Sade H.

This is the OG of hand soaps!!! It comes in great smells and is SUPER affordable!! But I think with the mindset of it being so affordable makes me a bit wasteful, even though you don't need much to get the job done! It's always a repurchase!
marie j.
marie j.
Philadelphia, PA

I've used palmolive since Madge or Midge was using the dish detergent for manicures. I think that was her names its worked well for me all these years I usually buy it at family dollar they usually have the best price and you can use coupons
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Manchester, ME

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Soap has been a staple in my house ever since I can remember. The scent is mild, yet clean. The performance is great; always gets the dishes clean. I will continue to but this product for the foreseeable future.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Livermore, Ca

This dish soap works pretty well, and is effective enough. The downside is that I don't love the scent, so I would generally choose a different soap over this. Overall, if scent isn't something you're worried about then this is pretty good.
Charnesia D.
Charnesia D.
Webster, TX

For some reason, I love the smell of this soap. It also softens my hands. I was very effective at cutting grease and cleaning my dishes. It's a great value. The main pro is that it works and it's cheap. Yes, I would buy this product again.
Priscilla J.
Priscilla J.

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish liquid works well and cleans well. It has a light scent which makes it great for people who are sensitive to scents and smells. It doesn't leave any residue on dishes. I would recommend this product to others.
Holly N.
Holly N.
san jose, CA

It's the only one that's thick in consistently and gets all the stubborn food off your plate. It soaks well and has a decent scent. I'd rather go with anything other than the original green one. Highly effective and I always purchase this.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

We use palm olive in my home and I don't really have anything to compare it too, it smells nice but I'm very allergic to one of the ingredients which makes me have to wear gloves to use it, when I move out it will not be a purchase of mine

Join Now