Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
CAITLIN M.
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA

Palmolive original dish liquid works well and has been in my household for a long time. Easy on hands and good on grease. Has a pleasant smell and price is right. Would really recommend to anyone who needs a decent dish liquid.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

One of the best dish washing liquids that I have used. It is very concentrated, you do not need to use a lot of it. All of the scents small great. I will say that it is very drying on the hands. But, it cleans dishes very well.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX

I like this dish detergent because it is tried and true! A small dollops helps to remove greasy dishes effectively. It's a good value cleaner that's affordable, I try to look for ones with the extra bonus when I purchase them.
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Greensburg, PA

This is my mother's FAVORITE and also one of mine. I've used it on everything from dishes, to washing my hands, and even paint brushes! It's great for just about everything because it's so gentle, quick, and super easy to use!
Julia E.
Julia E.

We have been using this for years! It's amazing! The smell is not too over powering, but has just enough of a smell. And it works great when cleaning dishes. It can be found at Walmart or target and sometimes even dollar tree
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

Palmolive is the first brand i stuck with before i broadened my horizons on dish washing detergents but i still stick with Palmolive from time to time its super inexpensive and it definitely does the job no fails guaranteed.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Muncie, IN

Love, love, love the original Palmolive! I grew up with my own and mom and aunt using this and now it is one of my favorites to use in my own home. It gets my dishes clean, I don't have to use a lot. And the price is great!!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Barnesville, GA

My mom and I purchase this dish soap nearly every time we run out of a different one at home. This seems to be our go to dish soap. It has a subtle smell and cleans dishes extremely well. I only wish it created more bubbles.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
seaford

My hands love this more than anything!! Other brands tend to dry my hands out, especially when doing dishes at work. This is the best ever. The price. The scent. Can't beat it!! Buy some... your hands and skin will thank you
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.

Works well, but you can tell it's not top-of-the-line. It's definitely a good value for the price, and it's my second favorite brand. Good scent, but not overly strong. Doesn't dry out your hands after using it for a while.