Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Muncie, IN

Love, love, love the original Palmolive! I grew up with my own and mom and aunt using this and now it is one of my favorites to use in my own home. It gets my dishes clean, I don't have to use a lot. And the price is great!!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Barnesville, GA

My mom and I purchase this dish soap nearly every time we run out of a different one at home. This seems to be our go to dish soap. It has a subtle smell and cleans dishes extremely well. I only wish it created more bubbles.
Giovanni V.
Giovanni V.

I really like this product when it comes to cleaning the dishes. This product is really effective. I bought it at Costco. It takes at the stuff off the plates, cups and etc. yes I would buy it again cause I really liked it.
Nay C.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA

I like this soap and brand. It gets sudsy which I really like in a dish soap. The price is good which is like $3 or $4 dollars. It can be purchased basically anywhere. The smell is alright, not something I care too much for
Shantel G.
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh

I love this stuff. I will never stop buying it because the scent reminds me of my grandfather. My grandmother used to buy it and i remeber him coming home from work and washed his hands with it. Ugh i love it, great product
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA

Palmolive is one of the best dish soaps out there! I love this one and the scented ones. I also like the "soothing aloe" one for hands. This works well on grease! I mostly purchase at Target and they always have it on sale!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA

I've always been a big family of Palmolive. I like dawn too. This product is just my staple L. It's good yes and I haven't found anything I absolutely love. So till then I will keep buying it's fairly reasonably priced too
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA

This is another great dishwashing liquid I use sometimes . It works great , gets the job done wonderfully ! I always hand wash all of my dirty dishes , I never use a dishwasher so i go through a lot of dishwashing liquid !
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Long Beach, CA

I grew up with my mother using this to wash dishes. And now I use it. It's is a great product and reasonable price. It works very good on grease and smells wonderful. Like I said I'm going to keep using it over and over.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

Great dish soap for a good price. It's one of my too picks when choosing a cheaper dish soap. They have other scents to choose from and are very inexpensive so great for those shopping on a budget and a great recommend.

Join Now