BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1966)
Rina L.
I actually love the smell of this dish soap, it's light and refreshing and just smells clean. It's super effective at washing away grease which is amazing. I have pretty dry hands but this dish soap doesn't make my hands feel dry and cracked after using which is great.
Christina W.
I do wish the suds in the sink last a little longer but other than that, it's pretty great. I can soak my dishes with this detergent for a few minutes and the stuck in food is a breeze to take off.
Kris L.
The original Palmolive is my favorite. It is gentle on my hands, and yet cuts through the worst stuck on food. Cons is the consistency is really thick for a dish soap. I would buy again, and again.
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
Works well as far as dish liquid goes. Gets very sudsy and smells great. It is very reasonably priced. Works well to clean the dishes...it's very effective at cleaning and removing stuck on foods.
member-5fe009606
We use the travel size of this in our suite hotels and when we are camping. It gets the dirty job done and is gentle on the skin. It's good priced, and the scents are great. Not over powering.
Jasamine P.
Jackson, TN
Very good product although not so soapy. It has a great scent and is affordable. You can even get this product at Kroger or a dollar tree store. Does gets your dishes clean but not so much greasy food and oils.
Cearra A.
Their products are very affordable and work very well. It does take a little more scrubbing than my most recommend and preferred brand of dish soap but it still gets the job done. Yet the product doesn't stand out as much as others and I will only occasionally buy it.
Yolanda A.
Phoenixville, PA
Great scent and not too drying on hands. This product does have a unique scent, but it does not actually linger on the dishes as some other detergents. The only down side is that I find myself using more of this product contrary to others, but it does get the job done.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
great for scrubbing the dishes and cleaning up the grime! lasts for a long time and just a little bit gets the job done. Great value and easy to find in stores. Would recommend for your kitchen!
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
Original Palmolive is my favorite dish soap ever. For some reason the scent reminds me of my childhood. It suds up well, is tough on grease and grime and doesn't wreck my hands by drying them out
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?