BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Classic dish washing soap and it's found like literally everywhere like the market, Costco, target just everywhere and it's thick and soapy and takes off the grime from the dishes really well so it's great
Charca M.
Charca M.
This dishwashing liquid is amazing. It cleans off grease and particles from plates, cookwares and silverwares quickly. The scent is so fresh as well. It's not harsh on the skin. Will definitely repurchase.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This will forever be my favorite dish liquid! The scent reminds me of when I used to visit my grandparents house because this was the only dish liquid they'd used! I swear by it, I don't use anything else.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Brooklyn, NY
Its just okay nothing spectacular about it... It leaves the dishes clean and thats about it. I would recommend it to someone else if it's on sale. The scent is just alright, as I said nothing spectacular.
Maurisa S.
Maurisa S.
Petersburg , Virginia
This is my go to when it come to washing dishes. I have used it all my life and would recommend it to a friend in a heart beat. The smell is also not very strong compared to other brands that i have used.
Cocktails C.
Cocktails C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The original brand is so nice. It cuts grease, keeps my hands soft and very affordable. I've used this for years. I go anywhere from .99 cent store to walmart so it's easy accessible. The scent is light.
Crystal Starr K.
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville , GA
This stuff is awesome! It's great for removing tough messes it has a nice clean scent. It is inexpensive, and works awesome, I've tried other brands but it doesn't compare to this dishing washing liquid.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Not gonna lie; I use this to clean my makeup brushes and it works like a charm! This tends to have more coupons weekly than some of the other dishwashing soaps and it works just as good! Would buy again!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Banning, CA
Palmolive is the number one soap that I probably dislike the most. I don't think that so goes a long way you have to use it a lot of it to wash even just one sink full of dishes and it makes you very dry
Christina R.
Christina R.
Palmolive is usually on the more affordable side of dish washing liquids. It is more cost effective than Dawn or Gain and it does get the job done. Smells great and does a great job. Will purchase again.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?