Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

One of the best dish washing liquids that I have used. It is very concentrated, you do not need to use a lot of it. All of the scents small great. I will say that it is very drying on the hands. But, it cleans dishes very well.
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Nashville, Tennessee

This is my mother's FAVORITE and also one of mine. I've used it on everything from dishes, to washing my hands, and even paint brushes! It's great for just about everything because it's so gentle, quick, and super easy to use!
Julia E.
Julia E.

We have been using this for years! It's amazing! The smell is not too over powering, but has just enough of a smell. And it works great when cleaning dishes. It can be found at Walmart or target and sometimes even dollar tree
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Muncie, IN

Love, love, love the original Palmolive! I grew up with my own and mom and aunt using this and now it is one of my favorites to use in my own home. It gets my dishes clean, I don't have to use a lot. And the price is great!!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

Palmolive is the first brand i stuck with before i broadened my horizons on dish washing detergents but i still stick with Palmolive from time to time its super inexpensive and it definitely does the job no fails guaranteed.
Asia T.
Asia T.
Dallas, PA

You can't go wrong with Palmolive dish detergent. It is both reliable and affordable. It smells good great and gets the dishes cleaned always. It makes a great soak for baked on messes and is good to use with nonstick pots.
Nay C.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA

I like this soap and brand. It gets sudsy which I really like in a dish soap. The price is good which is like $3 or $4 dollars. It can be purchased basically anywhere. The smell is alright, not something I care too much for
Giovanni V.
Giovanni V.

I really like this product when it comes to cleaning the dishes. This product is really effective. I bought it at Costco. It takes at the stuff off the plates, cups and etc. yes I would buy it again cause I really liked it.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY

So gentle on my hands and works amazingly on my dishes. It's not expensive at all, and honestly there's nothing negative to say about Palmolive at all. It smells great and leaves my dishes sparkling clean after every wash.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN

This is a decent dish washing liquid. It has a good smell to it but the only down fall about this product is you have to you mass amounts to get dishes clean as tof wear you don't have to use as much if you were using dawn

Join Now