Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive dish liquid soap it's a great product I have try other brands but I don't change Palmolive for any other .works perfectly,I but this product at target..I do recommend you to try it don't miss it.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Montclair , NJ
Nov. 10, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This will forever be my favorite dish liquid! The scent reminds me of when I used to visit my grandparents house because this was the only dish liquid they'd used! I swear by it, I don't use anything else.
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Classic dish washing soap and it's found like literally everywhere like the market, Costco, target just everywhere and it's thick and soapy and takes off the grime from the dishes really well so it's great
Charca M.
Charca M.
This dishwashing liquid is amazing. It cleans off grease and particles from plates, cookwares and silverwares quickly. The scent is so fresh as well. It's not harsh on the skin. Will definitely repurchase.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I LOVE this detergent. It's kinda pricey but absolutely worth it! You literally only need a couple drops for a sink full of dishes. It lasts really long. And smells great! I will keep buying this product.
Maurisa S.
Maurisa S.
Petersburg , Virginia
This is my go to when it come to washing dishes. I have used it all my life and would recommend it to a friend in a heart beat. The smell is also not very strong compared to other brands that i have used.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 1, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Its just okay nothing spectacular about it... It leaves the dishes clean and thats about it. I would recommend it to someone else if it's on sale. The scent is just alright, as I said nothing spectacular.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Summerville , GA
This stuff is awesome! It's great for removing tough messes it has a nice clean scent. It is inexpensive, and works awesome, I've tried other brands but it doesn't compare to this dishing washing liquid.
Cocktails C.
Cocktails C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The original brand is so nice. It cuts grease, keeps my hands soft and very affordable. I've used this for years. I go anywhere from .99 cent store to walmart so it's easy accessible. The scent is light.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is usually on the more affordable side of dish washing liquids. It is more cost effective than Dawn or Gain and it does get the job done. Smells great and does a great job. Will purchase again.