Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC

My mom and grandmothers ONLY use Palmolive dish detergent, so this takes me back to my childhood when I do use this brand. It easily cleans the dishes and has a pleasant smell. It lathers well and gently removes stuck on food and grease with ease.
Eva M.
Eva M.

I've always used this dishwashing soap probably because this is what my mom used when I was a kid. It's fairly priced, always washes dishes and keeps them clean, has a fresh clean scent that doesn't stick to dishes and I definitely would recommend
Evelin A.
Evelin A.
Rio de Janeiro

The product is good. I have sensitive skin and this product did not give me allergy. The smell is soft, lightly fragrant, it is not cloying. Besides, there are several different scent. It is efficience to remove fat. Absolutely, I will buy again.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sparrow Bush, NY

I enjoy using this dish soap. It has a nice smell and it does a good job getting the dishes clean. Its not like some other soaps where you feel you have to constantly keep adding soap to the sponge to get the dishes done. Oh and the color is fun!
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Marquette

This is my all time favorite dish soap. I cannot get enough of the scent, so I even use it just to wash my hands with. Cuts through grease easily and it's cheaper than what I used to buy. My grandma always uses it so it's also nostalgic for me :)
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH

Palmolive dish soap works great on your dishes and isn't harsh on your hands. The only con about it is that you have to use a lot to wash a sink full of dishes. The value is great and it is affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jamilynn D.
Jamilynn D.
Bridgeton, NJ

Great product. Not harmful in any way to your own hands. Pretty effective in washing dishes. Not disappointed with product. Definitely a good value. Doesn't dry out skin. Product has a great scent. I would definitely purchase again with no doubt.
Alana B.
Alana B.
Monterey, CA

Works great to clean dishes when hand washing and has a great scent. But the formula is a little drying for the hands, would be great if the product could have a formula to help it be moisturizing for the hands. For a basic dish soap it is great.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.

This dish soap breaks down anything on my dishes. I usually don't even have to soak my dishes. It just comes right off with the sponge. The soap has a lot of suds. I don't have to keep using more and more product just to do a sink full of dishes.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, New York

This item was recently on sale at the local drugs store for one dollar. I bought three of them because they smell good and clean the dishes very well. They are always my go to dish detergent. The scent is pleasant and highly recommend to others.

Join Now