Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Francesca V.
Francesca V.

I feel like this dish soap works better against grease than other dish soaps. Sometimes I like to soak my pans with this overnight and then food comes right off. This will be the only dish soap that I will purchase from now on.
Monique M.
Monique M.
La Puente, CA

This is the simplest and yet one of the best dish soaps out there! It does a great job at removing grease from dirty dishes. The scent is perhaps the least appealing aspect, however, the cleaning power is what matters the most.
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Nashville, TN

This is my mother's FAVORITE and also one of mine. I've used it on everything from dishes, to washing my hands, and even paint brushes! It's great for just about everything because it's so gentle, quick, and super easy to use!
Lina M.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX

I like this dish detergent because it is tried and true! A small dollops helps to remove greasy dishes effectively. It's a good value cleaner that's affordable, I try to look for ones with the extra bonus when I purchase them.
Julia E.
Julia E.

We have been using this for years! It's amazing! The smell is not too over powering, but has just enough of a smell. And it works great when cleaning dishes. It can be found at Walmart or target and sometimes even dollar tree
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

Palmolive is the first brand i stuck with before i broadened my horizons on dish washing detergents but i still stick with Palmolive from time to time its super inexpensive and it definitely does the job no fails guaranteed.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Muncie, IN

Love, love, love the original Palmolive! I grew up with my own and mom and aunt using this and now it is one of my favorites to use in my own home. It gets my dishes clean, I don't have to use a lot. And the price is great!!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Barnesville, GA

My mom and I purchase this dish soap nearly every time we run out of a different one at home. This seems to be our go to dish soap. It has a subtle smell and cleans dishes extremely well. I only wish it created more bubbles.
Shantel G.
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh

I love this stuff. I will never stop buying it because the scent reminds me of my grandfather. My grandmother used to buy it and i remeber him coming home from work and washed his hands with it. Ugh i love it, great product
Nay C.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA

I like this soap and brand. It gets sudsy which I really like in a dish soap. The price is good which is like $3 or $4 dollars. It can be purchased basically anywhere. The smell is alright, not something I care too much for

Join Now