Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jenny j.
Jenny j.
Spring, TX

The original Palmolive ultra works great. I like the way it foams up easily to remove grease. It's inexpensive and works great on everything. It's not my favorite scent but it's not too strong. I think it's a staple in the kitchen.
Alycia S.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ

For a less expensive product you really get good quality with palm olive! First off, I love the smell; it's a light smell that's pretty unique. I also feel like it's more concentrated than some of the other inexpensive dish soaps.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.

Palmolive dish washing soap is tough on grease and soft on the hands. I love the smell of pine-sol and it makes my dishes smells really fresh. A little soap goes a long way. A bottle of Palmolive Liquid soap would last me a month.
Monique M.
Monique M.
La Puente, CA

This is the simplest and yet one of the best dish soaps out there! It does a great job at removing grease from dirty dishes. The scent is perhaps the least appealing aspect, however, the cleaning power is what matters the most.
Francesca V.
Francesca V.

I feel like this dish soap works better against grease than other dish soaps. Sometimes I like to soak my pans with this overnight and then food comes right off. This will be the only dish soap that I will purchase from now on.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

One of the best dish washing liquids that I have used. It is very concentrated, you do not need to use a lot of it. All of the scents small great. I will say that it is very drying on the hands. But, it cleans dishes very well.
CAITLIN M.
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA

Palmolive original dish liquid works well and has been in my household for a long time. Easy on hands and good on grease. Has a pleasant smell and price is right. Would really recommend to anyone who needs a decent dish liquid.
Yuli V.
Yuli V.
Palmdale, CA

I really like this dish soap for to reasons. 1 it's really gentle on the skin but ruff on the dishes. I always get it in Walmart because it's more affordable. And 2 I use it too clean my makeup brushes and it works really well.
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Nashville, TN

This is my mother's FAVORITE and also one of mine. I've used it on everything from dishes, to washing my hands, and even paint brushes! It's great for just about everything because it's so gentle, quick, and super easy to use!
Lina M.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX

I like this dish detergent because it is tried and true! A small dollops helps to remove greasy dishes effectively. It's a good value cleaner that's affordable, I try to look for ones with the extra bonus when I purchase them.

Join Now