Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Becky P.
Becky P.
Durham, NC

This soap is a double edge sword! It gets the job done great but it dries your hands a lot! I love the smell and its effectiveness which is why I keep buying. Indefinitely use hand lotion after you're done washing your dishes though!
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL

i use this daily. it cleans the dishes so well. pulls grease off in seconds and smells great. the smell reminds me of growing up and doing dishes with my grandma. its my favorite dish soap and sells for a very cheap affordable price
Mannu H.
Mannu H.
Delta, Bc

My favorite and the only dish soap I use! Love love the smell I can't get enough, I purchased it from my local market where I always get it from. It's effective and little goes a long way for sure, I have been buying it for years !
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ

I've used this brand for years. I love the smell I like that it leaves my dishes clean. And I've recently learned a secret...I just got engaged and my friend told me to get my ring all sparkly I just need to use Palmolive. It works!
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Springfield, OR

I use this ONLY to get grease/ makeup out of clothes. I just use it like shout to pretreat as soon after the mess as I can. And as a disclaimer, I do not recommend this for any delicate (expensive) clothes that require gentle care.
Mattie T.
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY

This is actually a really good flea treatment for your pets. If you bathe them in it a time or two I'm not sure what it is but they smell fantastic and it keeps the pests away. Double duty and so much cheaper than other treatments.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.

Palmolive dish washing soap is tough on grease and soft on the hands. I love the smell of pine-sol and it makes my dishes smells really fresh. A little soap goes a long way. A bottle of Palmolive Liquid soap would last me a month.
Monique M.
Monique M.
La Puente, CA

This is the simplest and yet one of the best dish soaps out there! It does a great job at removing grease from dirty dishes. The scent is perhaps the least appealing aspect, however, the cleaning power is what matters the most.
CAITLIN M.
CAITLIN M.
West Mifflin, PA

Palmolive original dish liquid works well and has been in my household for a long time. Easy on hands and good on grease. Has a pleasant smell and price is right. Would really recommend to anyone who needs a decent dish liquid.
Francesca V.
Francesca V.

I feel like this dish soap works better against grease than other dish soaps. Sometimes I like to soak my pans with this overnight and then food comes right off. This will be the only dish soap that I will purchase from now on.

Join Now