BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Abbie S.
Abbie S.
This stuff works wonders. I was brought up using this and it has carried on. Other kinds just don't create enough suds. Plus this smells amazing. This makes sure to get your dishes super clean with no residue.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I've used this before. It's not my current soap but I still like it. It's very good for getting grease off really dirty pans. You can purchase very inexpensively at most major retailers and some dollar stores.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I like this soap. It cleans pretty good. The price is a good value. It smells pretty good. It does not dry my hands out like some soaps I used in the past. I would buy again. I would recommend this to others.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Middlebury , VT
Classic, go to product because it does its job. The scent is not very strong, but you can detect it. Affordable, and easy to find in any store. The product is effective at getting food off of plates and pans.
Kellianne W.
Kellianne W.
Effectively cleans my dishes but it's a little watery and not as thick as other brands. I feel like I'm constantly needing to add it to the sponge and therefore go through the bottle faster than with others.
Ty F.
Ty F.
Works very well! My fiancé tends to leave just put his dishes in the sink and forgets about them. This dish soap really helps get the tough food that doesn't want to leave! I definitely recommend this soap!
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
Smells great and keeps the dishes squeaky clean! You can buy this pretty much anywhere! Even Though the smell is great, its no the best for the hands! It leaves the hands feeling dry and in need to moisture
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love the original green palm olive. The smell reminds me of being a kid and washing my play toy kitchen outside. Its a smell that brings back great memories. I will never use another dish soap!
Brittiney D.
Brittiney D.
Sherman , TX
Classic dish soap scent but gets the job done. I have been using Palmolive for years and always find myself going back to it when using something new. It's just simply the best at getting your dishes clean.
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Classic dish washing soap and it's found like literally everywhere like the market, Costco, target just everywhere and it's thick and soapy and takes off the grime from the dishes really well so it's great
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?