BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1902)
Blanca M.
I always use this dish soap it's wonderful. It's good value worth every cent. It gets all the grease and stains off with little to no effort. I love the smell of it. Would definitely continue purchasing it.
Nakita K.
I only use this dish soap when I'm broke. its not a bad dish soap, but it also isn't the best. its cheap so you get what you pay for. the smell isn't the best either. however at least its available in many grocery stores.
Amanda Rae W.
This product doesn't leave behind any residue on my dishes like some others do. It does a great job at cutting through grease and I even use it for my daughter's bottles. This is the only dish soap I will buy.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
I love this product. My grandmother swear by this I find myself using this everyday or every other day. I never leave town without it. Because I use this when I go out to eat. If you are considering this. Buy it now. You will love it. Like I do.
Indri D.
Good, but not as good as dawn. Palmolive is gentle and soft. Nice scent, good value, pretty much affordable. You can find all over grocery store. Soft for hand skin, not drying. I will recommend to people
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
You can't go wrong with this product. It is now sold at stores such as Dollar Tree and 99 scent store. The scent isn't too strong. It is easy to use and a convenient size for storage. I continuously buy it.
Pam L.
Sanford , NC
My favorite dish soap to use of all time! I love the smell the soap provides and it's super effective. Very bubbly too! I can usually find this product anywhere from the local drug store to dollar tree.
Samantha O.
I've used this product my whole life and I love it so much. I don't have a dishwasher and this makes washing it all by hand so much easier for me. The scent is nice and not too strong. Amazing product!!
Whitney F.
This stuff is pretty good. Relatively cheap and does the job, but it's not super special by any means. I would say it's probably better than off-brand stuff but I think I prefer using a freaking dish washer
Mikayla H.
Love the scent and the cleaning power of this soap!! It gets rid of all things such as grease dirt and food. I really love this and I would highly recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes!!!!!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?