Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA

I've always been a big family of Palmolive. I like dawn too. This product is just my staple L. It's good yes and I haven't found anything I absolutely love. So till then I will keep buying it's fairly reasonably priced too
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

Great dish soap for a good price. It's one of my too picks when choosing a cheaper dish soap. They have other scents to choose from and are very inexpensive so great for those shopping on a budget and a great recommend.
Essence N.
Essence N.
Lindenwold , Nj

It's a great product my dishes never feel greasy after using this I always make my purchase at Walmart and get the biggest one they have it's affordable and the quality is amazing I would definitely recommend to others.
Pauline E.
Pauline E.
Fort McMurray, AB

It smells so good. This is our second household fave but sometimes it doesn't get all the greasiness when you'll use it on a really greasy pot or dishes. It's really affordable though and makes our dishes squeaky clean.
Allyson T.
Allyson T.

This is my most used brand of dishdoap. I've been using it for years. I buy it in the giant bottles and refill a smaller bottle to keep in the kitchen. Fights grease well, smells lovely and suds are easily rinsed away
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

Best dish soap ever! Cleans very well, doesn't leave a residue. It makes a ton of suds with just a few drops of soap. A little goes a long way. It is a little drying to the hands though if you was your dishes by hand.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Cleans my dishes but leaves my hands dry. I've used other brands that don't do that. I might try another palmolive product to see if it was just this formula. The price was good but I'll need to wear gloves to use it.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver , Wa

Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works decently well. It removes grease very well it's affordable and has a nice gentle scent. It's my second go to dish soap if my first choice isn't available. I would buy again.
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ

Cleans your dishes so well. Cleans your bathroom or floor well to. When cleaning in my house we put soap, if no soap it's not cleaned correctly and dish soap does the trick. You floor is sweaty clean like the dishes.
Willi-Susy E.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX

I like it super affordable but I have to use alooot more to get the dishes clean then with a more expensive brand but if your looking to save some money like I do sometimes I just buy cheap and try to be ok with it!!

Join Now