BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

debbie c.
debbie c.
I used up my Dial Foaming hand soap and now use Palmolive to refill the foam dispensers, diluted 1:3 with water. It smells clean and fresh, does an excellent job of cleaning hands without drying, and I am confident that it isn't contributing to antibiotic resistance of microorganisms. The cost-effectiveness of this application of Palmolive can't be beat.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
I have used Palmolive dish soap for years. I love hand washing my dishes with this soap because it really does a fantastic job. It easily cleans of the food stuck on your plate. The best part is that it cuts through all of the grease on pots and pans and never leaves a greasy residue like other brands. I would really recommend and product from Palmolive.
VerĂ³nica C.
VerĂ³nica C.
I was traveling and forgot to pack shampoo and body wash. My kids used the hotel bottles and I didn't want to wait for room service so I used the soap in the kitchenette. It had Palmolive and I just used it after swimming in the pool. It was GREAT! My skin is so sensitive that I react to Aveeno products. I now use Palmolive daily and my skin is loving it
A B.
A B.
I love palmolive! It really cleans your dishes removing any trace of oil, smell of fish, or any stains/ hard to remove dishes. In any tough burned pots I just leave a bit of dish liquid in the pot and add water and let it soak. In a few minutes its all clean and ready to be used. It's great that you can buy it almost anywhere and it lasts a long time.
Yaritza I.
Yaritza I.
Fayetteville, NC
Growing up my and seeing the women of my family doing dishes I always noticed one thing in common.. they almost all used this dishsoap. Now as an adult I understand why. At it's affordable price range and effectiveness at fighting grease and leaving dishes sparkling clean it's easily become a staple item in my kitchen as well. I would recommend this.
Dade C.
Dade C.
Hands down this is the best dishwashing liquid that cleans dishes without having to soak. It breaks up grease and smells nice, softens my hands--which is always a Pro. I like that it is not expensive and I don't have to drain and use more water because it cleans all my dishes without having to refill the sink and start a fresh sink to finish off.
Dara D.
Dara D.
Stone Mountain, GA
Love it! it gets my dishes extremely clean , it gives them there original sparkle as before I used them! Also, the smell is really amazing and it is not harsh on my hands and nails, it actually makes my hands soft too. I truly recommend this dish washing detergent if you are in the market for a new one, definitely try this! it is very affordable
Ray b.
Ray b.
Orlando, FL
As f far as I know every time I fall away from this product I always find my way back because it's essential. like it gets the job done and leave a fresh scent and it's good for about any cleaning purposes to be honest for me, when I'm out of soap or cleaning products for my bathroom and uses and a little goes a long way. And it's inexpensive
Ayea A.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
Best dish soap ever have been using this product for almost 8 years, and I did try other soaps in the past nothing worked. I love how my hands never get dry with this soap they stay nice and smooth also which amazes me. The smell isn't strong or over powering, and the soap does an amazing job being able to cut through grease with no problem.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville , GA
It does the job without being overly or obnoxiously fragrant. It suds up a good about because its not too much but also enough to make you feel like you are getting a good clean out of the product. The scent is good but nothing unique. I guess that's what you want when you buy the original though. It's also nice it comes in smaller sizes.