Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Tannu J.
Tannu J.
N Lauderdale, FL

The product is excellent, but how it was shipped was inferior. I had ordered several bottles and one of them opened during delivery. Needles to say EVERYTHING was covered in soap. I was less than happy. I will not be reordering this product until they find a better way to ship it. A small piece of blue tape over the cap is not sufficient to keep the top secure and closed.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY

I have used Palmolive dish soap in the past and wasn't happy withe the results. I had to use more than normal soap on my sponge. It doesn't usually last very long and also does not create a significant amount of foamy suds. I have only purchased this because its cheap. I would say its not a bad product gets the job done but only when using more product than normal.
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA

I think Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is one of the industry's standard dish liquids/washing soap. It gets the job done. It cleans all the food scraps off and keeps your dishes, pots, and pans clean. I would buy it again but its mostly because I only reach for two or three different kinds. I don't usually get too fussy about what kind of dish soaps I use.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX

I buy this most of the time for the smell. Don't get me wrong its a great product as well but the smell is what triggers memories of my grandmother and mother in the kitchen so i love to buy this when i feel nostalgic.

My grandmother is very picky to what she uses to clean so if my family has used this for three generations then you know it has to be good.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.

I have used Palmolive dish soap for years. I love hand washing my dishes with this soap because it really does a fantastic job. It easily cleans of the food stuck on your plate. The best part is that it cuts through all of the grease on pots and pans and never leaves a greasy residue like other brands. I would really recommend and product from Palmolive.
debbie c.
debbie c.

I used up my Dial Foaming hand soap and now use Palmolive to refill the foam dispensers, diluted 1:3 with water. It smells clean and fresh, does an excellent job of cleaning hands without drying, and I am confident that it isn't contributing to antibiotic resistance of microorganisms. The cost-effectiveness of this application of Palmolive can't be beat.
Verónica C.
Verónica C.
Miami, Florida

I was traveling and forgot to pack shampoo and body wash. My kids used the hotel bottles and I didn't want to wait for room service so I used the soap in the kitchenette. It had Palmolive and I just used it after swimming in the pool. It was GREAT! My skin is so sensitive that I react to Aveeno products. I now use Palmolive daily and my skin is loving it
A B.
A B.

I love palmolive! It really cleans your dishes removing any trace of oil, smell of fish, or any stains/ hard to remove dishes. In any tough burned pots I just leave a bit of dish liquid in the pot and add water and let it soak. In a few minutes its all clean and ready to be used. It's great that you can buy it almost anywhere and it lasts a long time.
Yaritza I.
Yaritza I.
Fayetteville, NC

Growing up my and seeing the women of my family doing dishes I always noticed one thing in common.. they almost all used this dishsoap. Now as an adult I understand why. At it's affordable price range and effectiveness at fighting grease and leaving dishes sparkling clean it's easily become a staple item in my kitchen as well. I would recommend this.
Dade C.
Dade C.

Hands down this is the best dishwashing liquid that cleans dishes without having to soak. It breaks up grease and smells nice, softens my hands--which is always a Pro. I like that it is not expensive and I don't have to drain and use more water because it cleans all my dishes without having to refill the sink and start a fresh sink to finish off.

Join Now