Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA

I think Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is one of the industry's standard dish liquids/washing soap. It gets the job done. It cleans all the food scraps off and keeps your dishes, pots, and pans clean. I would buy it again but its mostly because I only reach for two or three different kinds. I don't usually get too fussy about what kind of dish soaps I use.
Justine S.
Justine S.
Walnut, CA

Always a staple in any household. I love that it is pretty concentrated so the whole bottle lasts a long time. A pro tip for washing makeup brushes is to mix Palmolive and Extra Virgin Olive Oil for that deep clean. Another pro tip is to do a few drops while washing your dog, it kills all the fleas on contact! What a great product with so many different uses!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX

I buy this most of the time for the smell. Don't get me wrong its a great product as well but the smell is what triggers memories of my grandmother and mother in the kitchen so i love to buy this when i feel nostalgic.

My grandmother is very picky to what she uses to clean so if my family has used this for three generations then you know it has to be good.
VerĂ³nica C.
VerĂ³nica C.

I was traveling and forgot to pack shampoo and body wash. My kids used the hotel bottles and I didn't want to wait for room service so I used the soap in the kitchenette. It had Palmolive and I just used it after swimming in the pool. It was GREAT! My skin is so sensitive that I react to Aveeno products. I now use Palmolive daily and my skin is loving it
Nichole C.
Nichole C.

I have used Palmolive dish soap for years. I love hand washing my dishes with this soap because it really does a fantastic job. It easily cleans of the food stuck on your plate. The best part is that it cuts through all of the grease on pots and pans and never leaves a greasy residue like other brands. I would really recommend and product from Palmolive.
debbie c.
debbie c.

I used up my Dial Foaming hand soap and now use Palmolive to refill the foam dispensers, diluted 1:3 with water. It smells clean and fresh, does an excellent job of cleaning hands without drying, and I am confident that it isn't contributing to antibiotic resistance of microorganisms. The cost-effectiveness of this application of Palmolive can't be beat.
A B.
A B.

I love palmolive! It really cleans your dishes removing any trace of oil, smell of fish, or any stains/ hard to remove dishes. In any tough burned pots I just leave a bit of dish liquid in the pot and add water and let it soak. In a few minutes its all clean and ready to be used. It's great that you can buy it almost anywhere and it lasts a long time.
Yaritza I.
Yaritza I.
Fayetteville, NC

Growing up my and seeing the women of my family doing dishes I always noticed one thing in common.. they almost all used this dishsoap. Now as an adult I understand why. At it's affordable price range and effectiveness at fighting grease and leaving dishes sparkling clean it's easily become a staple item in my kitchen as well. I would recommend this.
Dade C.
Dade C.

Hands down this is the best dishwashing liquid that cleans dishes without having to soak. It breaks up grease and smells nice, softens my hands--which is always a Pro. I like that it is not expensive and I don't have to drain and use more water because it cleans all my dishes without having to refill the sink and start a fresh sink to finish off.
Dara D.
Dara D.
Stone Mountain, GA

Love it! it gets my dishes extremely clean , it gives them there original sparkle as before I used them! Also, the smell is really amazing and it is not harsh on my hands and nails, it actually makes my hands soft too. I truly recommend this dish washing detergent if you are in the market for a new one, definitely try this! it is very affordable

Join Now