Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
silia k.
silia k.
Brooklyn, NY

Usually i use my dishwasher as aposed to hand washing my dishes so i dont use so much dish soap. When on occasion i do my dishes i used Palmolive and ir didnt really meet my expectations, it doesn't give you rhat faomey feel to the sponge nor does it really get the grease out. To wash 4 plates 2 pots and a couple spoons and forks i used almost a quarter of the bottle! I would not recommend this to anyone.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY

I give this product 3 stars because even though it's a good product, I like dish soap that bubbles more such as Dawn dish detergent. Although it cleans dishes well, sometimes I have to scrub oily and greasy pots/pans twice for the grease to come off which I don't like doing. I do however like the clean smell of this dishsoap and feel that it does clean dishes well, just not oily ones so well.
Tannu J.
Tannu J.
N Lauderdale, FL

The product is excellent, but how it was shipped was inferior. I had ordered several bottles and one of them opened during delivery. Needles to say EVERYTHING was covered in soap. I was less than happy. I will not be reordering this product until they find a better way to ship it. A small piece of blue tape over the cap is not sufficient to keep the top secure and closed.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA

Palmolive is an ancient brand. I love it because it was my grandmother's go-to brand you many years. And this particular product a little goes a long way. A few drops literally will have your dishwater super sudsy but also doesnt take a great deal of excessive rinsing after washing. Your hands will also love you after using this if you dont have super sensitive skin
Candy R.
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY

I have used Palmolive dish soap in the past and wasn't happy withe the results. I had to use more than normal soap on my sponge. It doesn't usually last very long and also does not create a significant amount of foamy suds. I have only purchased this because its cheap. I would say its not a bad product gets the job done but only when using more product than normal.
Tonya T.
Tonya T.

Palmolive Dish liquid is a great product easy on my hands and tough on my dishes that's the way it should be. I hate to wash dishes and my hand are dry and itching with Palmolive that doesn't happen my hands are very soft. Palmolive doesn't have a strong smell which is nice but is strong with grease and hard to get off food. I like Palmolive great household brand.
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA

I think Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is one of the industry's standard dish liquids/washing soap. It gets the job done. It cleans all the food scraps off and keeps your dishes, pots, and pans clean. I would buy it again but its mostly because I only reach for two or three different kinds. I don't usually get too fussy about what kind of dish soaps I use.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX

I buy this most of the time for the smell. Don't get me wrong its a great product as well but the smell is what triggers memories of my grandmother and mother in the kitchen so i love to buy this when i feel nostalgic.

My grandmother is very picky to what she uses to clean so if my family has used this for three generations then you know it has to be good.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.

I have used Palmolive dish soap for years. I love hand washing my dishes with this soap because it really does a fantastic job. It easily cleans of the food stuck on your plate. The best part is that it cuts through all of the grease on pots and pans and never leaves a greasy residue like other brands. I would really recommend and product from Palmolive.
debbie c.
debbie c.

I used up my Dial Foaming hand soap and now use Palmolive to refill the foam dispensers, diluted 1:3 with water. It smells clean and fresh, does an excellent job of cleaning hands without drying, and I am confident that it isn't contributing to antibiotic resistance of microorganisms. The cost-effectiveness of this application of Palmolive can't be beat.

Join Now