Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Tammy G.
Tammy G.

This soap is much to harsh for my skin. It requires that I wear gloves to wash the dishes. It handles normal dirty dishes fine but I do have to change the water for heavier jobs. I don't prefer to buy this product but will if in a pinch.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Absecon, NJ

This is all my family has used since I was little and now I buy it for myself because it's definitely a brand I can trust. It works so well and leaves my dishes looking great and clean. I'll always continue to buy this brand over others
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA

Great dish washing liquid, it works great on dishes and gets all the dirt out. It is also natural and good on skin and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry and irritated. It is a really good dish washing soap, I been using it for years!
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY

Can never go wrong with this original scent. Usually on sale and inexpensive. Gets the job done and since there's no scent, it won't irritate skin while washing. A small amount goes a wrong way. I will continue purchasing in the future.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Newport Beach, CA

The smell of a new bottle always takes me right back to my grandma's kitchen! She's always used this brand and I love the smell. I typically buy a more floral scented dish soap but I do like the way original Palmolive cleans my dishes!
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX

I usually have this in a different color but other than that I'm sure they all work as fine as the others! This dish soap cleans so well and gets off baked and old grease from pots, pans, and skillets! Recommended for a cheaper price!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Cuts through ANYTHING! Grease, oil - you name it. I can always rely on this dish soap to get through the toughest food marks. I don't have a dishwasher so my liquid dish soap really matters in my apartment. I will always use palmolive.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Durham, NC

This soap is a double edge sword! It gets the job done great but it dries your hands a lot! I love the smell and its effectiveness which is why I keep buying. Indefinitely use hand lotion after you're done washing your dishes though!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ

I've used this brand for years. I love the smell I like that it leaves my dishes clean. And I've recently learned a secret...I just got engaged and my friend told me to get my ring all sparkly I just need to use Palmolive. It works!
Selva Nazaret L.
Selva Nazaret L.

It is a great soap! It is good to my skin, and I'm usually very sensitive! It leaves the dishes really cleaned up, and plus I like the scent! It is also nice that is a little bit concentrated so you don't have yo use as much of it!