Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Manchester, ME

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Soap has been a staple in my house ever since I can remember. The scent is mild, yet clean. The performance is great; always gets the dishes clean. I will continue to but this product for the foreseeable future.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Livermore, Ca

This dish soap works pretty well, and is effective enough. The downside is that I don't love the scent, so I would generally choose a different soap over this. Overall, if scent isn't something you're worried about then this is pretty good.
Holly N.
Holly N.
San Jose , Ca

It's the only one that's thick in consistently and gets all the stubborn food off your plate. It soaks well and has a decent scent. I'd rather go with anything other than the original green one. Highly effective and I always purchase this.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

We use palm olive in my home and I don't really have anything to compare it too, it smells nice but I'm very allergic to one of the ingredients which makes me have to wear gloves to use it, when I move out it will not be a purchase of mine
Tammy G.
Tammy G.

This soap is much to harsh for my skin. It requires that I wear gloves to wash the dishes. It handles normal dirty dishes fine but I do have to change the water for heavier jobs. I don't prefer to buy this product but will if in a pinch.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY

Can never go wrong with this original scent. Usually on sale and inexpensive. Gets the job done and since there's no scent, it won't irritate skin while washing. A small amount goes a wrong way. I will continue purchasing in the future.
Viviane I.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX

Gentle to your hands and tough on grease! It's a win win. I'd love to see smaller versions of this dishwasher because my sink is not that big and I like to change it from time to time but since the bottles are so big, it lasts forever!
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.

This stuff really works and smells good. It gives a truest clean feeling. I'll even use it on my hands sometimes to get oil and grease off of them. Definitely a great buy. This is the only dish soap I use and I will continue using it.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Cuts through ANYTHING! Grease, oil - you name it. I can always rely on this dish soap to get through the toughest food marks. I don't have a dishwasher so my liquid dish soap really matters in my apartment. I will always use palmolive.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.

This is the 1 and only ! I will try so many but none of them compare ! It cleans all my dishes just right scrapes everything down to the end. The sent is perfect and no one has ever said anything is wrong with their plate or spoon :)

Join Now