Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Kourtney B.
Kourtney B.
The Hills, TX

Smells so freaking strong but works the best. This cuts through grease like no other. When I'm a bad girl and forget to use non stick spray, I have to break out Palmolive original, salt, and a nice scouring sponge. Comes out good as new.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Owings Mills, MD

This is all my family has used since I was little and now I buy it for myself because it's definitely a brand I can trust. It works so well and leaves my dishes looking great and clean. I'll always continue to buy this brand over others
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY

Can never go wrong with this original scent. Usually on sale and inexpensive. Gets the job done and since there's no scent, it won't irritate skin while washing. A small amount goes a wrong way. I will continue purchasing in the future.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Newport Beach, CA

The smell of a new bottle always takes me right back to my grandma's kitchen! She's always used this brand and I love the smell. I typically buy a more floral scented dish soap but I do like the way original Palmolive cleans my dishes!
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX

I usually have this in a different color but other than that I'm sure they all work as fine as the others! This dish soap cleans so well and gets off baked and old grease from pots, pans, and skillets! Recommended for a cheaper price!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Cuts through ANYTHING! Grease, oil - you name it. I can always rely on this dish soap to get through the toughest food marks. I don't have a dishwasher so my liquid dish soap really matters in my apartment. I will always use palmolive.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Durham, NC

This soap is a double edge sword! It gets the job done great but it dries your hands a lot! I love the smell and its effectiveness which is why I keep buying. Indefinitely use hand lotion after you're done washing your dishes though!
Mannu H.
Mannu H.
Delta, Bc

My favorite and the only dish soap I use! Love love the smell I can't get enough, I purchased it from my local market where I always get it from. It's effective and little goes a long way for sure, I have been buying it for years !
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ

I've used this brand for years. I love the smell I like that it leaves my dishes clean. And I've recently learned a secret...I just got engaged and my friend told me to get my ring all sparkly I just need to use Palmolive. It works!
Jenny j.
Jenny j.
Spring, TX

The original Palmolive ultra works great. I like the way it foams up easily to remove grease. It's inexpensive and works great on everything. It's not my favorite scent but it's not too strong. I think it's a staple in the kitchen.

Join Now