BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Michelle B.
I like this soap. It cleans pretty good. The price is a good value. It smells pretty good. It does not dry my hands out like some soaps I used in the past. I would buy again. I would recommend this to others.
Kellianne W.
Effectively cleans my dishes but it's a little watery and not as thick as other brands. I feel like I'm constantly needing to add it to the sponge and therefore go through the bottle faster than with others.
Brittiney D.
Sherman , TX
Classic dish soap scent but gets the job done. I have been using Palmolive for years and always find myself going back to it when using something new. It's just simply the best at getting your dishes clean.
Ty F.
Works very well! My fiancé tends to leave just put his dishes in the sink and forgets about them. This dish soap really helps get the tough food that doesn't want to leave! I definitely recommend this soap!
Sofia A.
Smells great and keeps the dishes squeaky clean! You can buy this pretty much anywhere! Even Though the smell is great, its no the best for the hands! It leaves the hands feeling dry and in need to moisture
Haley R.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love the original green palm olive. The smell reminds me of being a kid and washing my play toy kitchen outside. Its a smell that brings back great memories. I will never use another dish soap!
Olivia H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This will forever be my favorite dish liquid! The scent reminds me of when I used to visit my grandparents house because this was the only dish liquid they'd used! I swear by it, I don't use anything else.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Classic dish washing soap and it's found like literally everywhere like the market, Costco, target just everywhere and it's thick and soapy and takes off the grime from the dishes really well so it's great
Charca M.
This dishwashing liquid is amazing. It cleans off grease and particles from plates, cookwares and silverwares quickly. The scent is so fresh as well. It's not harsh on the skin. Will definitely repurchase.
Jessica N.
Palmolive dish liquid soap it's a great product I have try other brands but I don't change Palmolive for any other .works perfectly,I but this product at target..I do recommend you to try it don't miss it.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?