Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Newport Beach, CA
Great soap. Always leaves my dishes sparkling clean and the scent is nice and not overwhelming. I also like the shape of the bottle because t is easy to hold and use while having wet hands and Washing the dishes!
Christie D.
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ
Love Palmolive. The original scent is so refreshing. Does a good job of getting grease and grim off dishes. Barely need to soak tough pots and pans. Got a great deal at Costco but they aren't carrying it anymore.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Great price, works super well on oil and grime. We only have to use a little when we hand wash, and we have always been satisfied with the performance. We will definitely buy again for kitchen and floor cleaning!
Vincenza B.
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
Palmolive is a very good choice for dishwashing. I find that I prefer another brand as my first choice but Palmolive is cost-effective and does the job well. I recommend Palmolive for its gentleness on your skin
Jecinda J.
Jecinda J.
The original is my favorite. Not sure why but I love it. Local grocery store is where I got mine. Not pricey at all. Affordable. No cons besides we could use a huge bottle. Of course I would purchase this again.
Steffani T.
Steffani T.
Austin, TX
Best price and best value! especially if yor a mother like me trying to save money this is a great product! gets jobs done! its effective every wash and it even smells good. love the different options they have.
Jasamine P.
Jasamine P.
Jackson, TN
Very good product although not so soapy. It has a great scent and is affordable. You can even get this product at Kroger or a dollar tree store. Does gets your dishes clean but not so much greasy food and oils.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Crystal lake, IL
Great dish soap for a pretty good price. I got mine at target and its quite a large bottle. It really gets the job done and smells nice, sometimes I don't even need to use the dishwasher cause it cleans so well
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newark, Nj
I have literally been using this same dish soap my whole life. I find that this really cuts through the grease and is gentle on my hands. I wish it came in different scents or colors, but it gets the job done.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I've used this before. It's not my current soap but I still like it. It's very good for getting grease off really dirty pans. You can purchase very inexpensively at most major retailers and some dollar stores.