BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1965)
Nakita K.
I only use this dish soap when I'm broke. its not a bad dish soap, but it also isn't the best. its cheap so you get what you pay for. the smell isn't the best either. however at least its available in many grocery stores.
Indri D.
Good, but not as good as dawn. Palmolive is gentle and soft. Nice scent, good value, pretty much affordable. You can find all over grocery store. Soft for hand skin, not drying. I will recommend to people
Pam L.
Sanford , NC
My favorite dish soap to use of all time! I love the smell the soap provides and it's super effective. Very bubbly too! I can usually find this product anywhere from the local drug store to dollar tree.
Samantha O.
I've used this product my whole life and I love it so much. I don't have a dishwasher and this makes washing it all by hand so much easier for me. The scent is nice and not too strong. Amazing product!!
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
You can't go wrong with this product. It is now sold at stores such as Dollar Tree and 99 scent store. The scent isn't too strong. It is easy to use and a convenient size for storage. I continuously buy it.
Whitney F.
This stuff is pretty good. Relatively cheap and does the job, but it's not super special by any means. I would say it's probably better than off-brand stuff but I think I prefer using a freaking dish washer
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
These is alright product not my favorite but it does it job.its price is very affordable you can get at walmart and in different sizes and it has a great smell to it but I prefer gain instead of this.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this one very often! It gets rid of grease very effectively. I purchased mine from target but don't remember the price exactly. It has a fairly nice scent and I would absolutely recommend this !
Laura S.
San Francisco, CA
This is the first dish soap that I have found that actually gets oil and grease off baking trays and pans. It's great value and lasts a long time. It's not super funny like other brands so lasts longer
Haley S.
Used this for years and next to Dawn it is the best thing out there. Doesn't leave dishes freely greasy or grimy and does it's job. Cuts through dirt and grease.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?