Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Mattie T.
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY

This is actually a really good flea treatment for your pets. If you bathe them in it a time or two I'm not sure what it is but they smell fantastic and it keeps the pests away. Double duty and so much cheaper than other treatments.
Jenny j.
Jenny j.
Spring, TX

The original Palmolive ultra works great. I like the way it foams up easily to remove grease. It's inexpensive and works great on everything. It's not my favorite scent but it's not too strong. I think it's a staple in the kitchen.
Selva Nazaret L.
Selva Nazaret L.

It is a great soap! It is good to my skin, and I'm usually very sensitive! It leaves the dishes really cleaned up, and plus I like the scent! It is also nice that is a little bit concentrated so you don't have yo use as much of it!
Ellen C.
Ellen C.

Palmolive dish washing soap is tough on grease and soft on the hands. I love the smell of pine-sol and it makes my dishes smells really fresh. A little soap goes a long way. A bottle of Palmolive Liquid soap would last me a month.
Alycia S.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ

For a less expensive product you really get good quality with palm olive! First off, I love the smell; it's a light smell that's pretty unique. I also feel like it's more concentrated than some of the other inexpensive dish soaps.
Francesca V.
Francesca V.

I feel like this dish soap works better against grease than other dish soaps. Sometimes I like to soak my pans with this overnight and then food comes right off. This will be the only dish soap that I will purchase from now on.
Yuli V.
Yuli V.
Palmdale, CA

I really like this dish soap for to reasons. 1 it's really gentle on the skin but ruff on the dishes. I always get it in Walmart because it's more affordable. And 2 I use it too clean my makeup brushes and it works really well.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

One of the best dish washing liquids that I have used. It is very concentrated, you do not need to use a lot of it. All of the scents small great. I will say that it is very drying on the hands. But, it cleans dishes very well.
CAITLIN M.
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA

Palmolive original dish liquid works well and has been in my household for a long time. Easy on hands and good on grease. Has a pleasant smell and price is right. Would really recommend to anyone who needs a decent dish liquid.
Monique M.
Monique M.
La Puente, CA

This is the simplest and yet one of the best dish soaps out there! It does a great job at removing grease from dirty dishes. The scent is perhaps the least appealing aspect, however, the cleaning power is what matters the most.

Join Now