Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Zaidangel A.
Zaidangel A.

Love this dish soap. It cuts through grease wonderfully while not drying out my hands. I haven't come across burnt on food it hasn't been able to clean either. I even used it in a recipe for outdoor bubbles that worked beautifully. Good good product
Khaliquah C.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC

I do like Palmolive dish soap, and it is always reasonably priced. From Wal-Mart to the dollar store. This is my second best option right after Dawn! Only because you don't have to use as much dawn as you do Palmolive. But it does smell good also!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clarksburg, WV

We have used Palmolive dish soap since I was a kid. We have used it to treat stains of all kinds. It works great as a stain remover!! We have used several scents and styles of Palmolive. Reasonably priced for a family!! Quality and quantity is nice!
Shana R.
Shana R.

This dish soap is the one I have always used. It removes grease, especially when soaked. It has sometimes irritated my skin in the past, but my skin is pretty sensitive so I try to wear handwashing gloves. It's pretty classic, and gets the job done.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY

This is pretty much your standard dish soap but I do enjoy that it doesn't dry out my hands. The scent is nothing spectacular but in a good way that makes it not too overpowering. It's not expensive and is easily accessible in many different stores.
Mahrukh S.
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA

Palmolive used to be amazing at cleaning my dishes but now it isn't. I'm disappointed with the brand. The formula is terrible and you have to use twice as much to clean dishes. And the worst part is that it leaves this cloudy affect on the glasses.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Gilbert, WV

This dish washing liquid leaves my dishes clean and my skin feeling soft and clean as well. It's tough on stuck on food and easily cleanses my dishes. I would recommend this liquid to anyone looking for a good brand to use. It's honestly fantastic.
Tess M.
Tess M.
East Lansing, MI

I normally buy Palmolive but I like to change the scents up every once and a while. While I love the original soap I found the one with oxyclean and I really like that one too. It lasts forever, especially with the amount of dishes I normally wash.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Ottawa, Ontario

This dish soap is very effective and has a pleasant scent. I purchased it at my local grocery store. I like that it doesn't dry out my hands too much. Unfortunately, the soap isn't overly environmentally-friendly so I probably won't repurchase it.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Centerton, AR

Palmolive Ultra is a great dish soap for the money. It has a nice scent and cleans the dishes well. I use this product about half of the time, sometimes my Wal-Mart doesn't have it in the larger containers that I need. I would purchase this again.

Join Now