Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Lilly B.
Lilly B.
Brooklyn, NY
Nov. 14, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It cleans my dishes well and keeps a good smell as well! I like the smell of it , however, I think sometimes it is too strong becaUse I still smell it after finishing the dishes and completely washing the soap off
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Newport Beach, CA
Great soap. Always leaves my dishes sparkling clean and the scent is nice and not overwhelming. I also like the shape of the bottle because t is easy to hold and use while having wet hands and Washing the dishes!
Justine M.
Justine M.
Akron, OH
Nov. 18, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Great price, works super well on oil and grime. We only have to use a little when we hand wash, and we have always been satisfied with the performance. We will definitely buy again for kitchen and floor cleaning!
Christie D.
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ
Love Palmolive. The original scent is so refreshing. Does a good job of getting grease and grim off dishes. Barely need to soak tough pots and pans. Got a great deal at Costco but they aren't carrying it anymore.
Vincenza B.
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
Palmolive is a very good choice for dishwashing. I find that I prefer another brand as my first choice but Palmolive is cost-effective and does the job well. I recommend Palmolive for its gentleness on your skin
Steffani T.
Steffani T.
Austin, TX
Best price and best value! especially if yor a mother like me trying to save money this is a great product! gets jobs done! its effective every wash and it even smells good. love the different options they have.
Jecinda J.
Jecinda J.
Nov. 8, 2016, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
The original is my favorite. Not sure why but I love it. Local grocery store is where I got mine. Not pricey at all. Affordable. No cons besides we could use a huge bottle. Of course I would purchase this again.
Jasamine P.
Jasamine P.
Jackson, TN
Dec. 31, 2016, 8:12 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Very good product although not so soapy. It has a great scent and is affordable. You can even get this product at Kroger or a dollar tree store. Does gets your dishes clean but not so much greasy food and oils.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Crystal lake, IL
Great dish soap for a pretty good price. I got mine at target and its quite a large bottle. It really gets the job done and smells nice, sometimes I don't even need to use the dishwasher cause it cleans so well
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
This stuff works wonders. I was brought up using this and it has carried on. Other kinds just don't create enough suds. Plus this smells amazing. This makes sure to get your dishes super clean with no residue.