Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Alexis B.
Alexis B.

Does a good job. You can get a giant bottle at Walmart for a reasonable price. Breaks up grease and isn't super hard on my hands. I do hand wash dishes on occassion and have used this brand for quite a while. I would definetely recommend this product.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Metairie, LA

My Mother used Palmolive dish liquid. We hand washed our dishes when I was a kid, and it was my job on the weekends. I remember the old commercials and now that my Mom is no longer with us, Palmolive is what I like to use because it reminds me of her.
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Ann Arbor, MI

My grandma always used Palmolive soap at her house, so I have a tendency to always buy Palmolive when I need to buy soap. It cleans my dishes well since I don't have a dishwasher but also is gentle enough to use on my hands as a hand soap. Great smell
Sue T.
Sue T.

Not exactly sure how our family came to love this dish soap but we have always used this and it does the job for sure! This was purchased at Wal-mart and we love how it smells and how clean it gets the dishes! We will purchase again as we always have!
Rebecca t.
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Wonderful product, however I much prefer dawn due to it's various uses. Effective however i find myself using more then normal due to the lower concentration. very affordable, great price point. I would buy if I was short on funds, or it was on sale.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Raleigh, NC

This product is a go to for me and I have always found it to be very effective. It cleans without leaving any residues on dishes and it consistently produces great results. A great product for dish cleaning. I have bought before and will do so again.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Austin, TX

Smells great and works well on grease and stuck-on foods. Does not irritate the skin and works fast. I have been using this brand for many years and am very pleased. Good value and easy to find in most stores. Highly recommend this product to others.
Gianella S.
Gianella S.
Hialeah, FL

Every Palmolive product gets the work done effectively. My mom usually buys it at Walmart or at Publix. It's pretty cheap and cleans very well. Not only does it get the dishes clean but it doesn't leave your hands dry, so you benefit from it as well.
Alia O.
Alia O.
Maple Shade, NJ

Love this product makes my dishes turn out so clean and no stains. its a little pricey i would say but other than that i believe its worth the money spent. it smells super nice! love the way it smells and i would absolutely buy it again. every month!
Amber R.
Amber R.

My mom swears by this dish liquid so I tried it out. I really like the smell. It cleans my dishes really nice. The only problem I have is I have to pour a lot to feel like I have enough soap to get everything clean. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Join Now