Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Irene K.
Irene K.

The only brand my mom likes to use so I buy it all the time. I feel I need to freshen up the sponge more often than other products I've used as I feel the need to squeeze more soap all the time if it's a big Load but over all it does the job.
Gisselle E.
Gisselle E.

It's a good soap and I use it occasionally. I use dawn most of the time cause that's what I prefer to use. It does a good job at cleaning and it's a good price . I would recommend it to others if your looking for a good, affordable dish soap.
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI

This dish soap is honestly a great value for the price tag! I usually buy mine at Kroger. There are detergents that I believe work "better" but they're double the price! Every scent I've tried I've liked and yes; I'd definitely buy it again.
marie j.
marie j.
Philadelphia, PA

I've used palmolive since Madge or Midge was using the dish detergent for manicures. I think that was her names its worked well for me all these years I usually buy it at family dollar they usually have the best price and you can use coupons
Sade H.
Sade H.

This is the OG of hand soaps!!! It comes in great smells and is SUPER affordable!! But I think with the mindset of it being so affordable makes me a bit wasteful, even though you don't need much to get the job done! It's always a repurchase!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Soap has been a staple in my house ever since I can remember. The scent is mild, yet clean. The performance is great; always gets the dishes clean. I will continue to but this product for the foreseeable future.
Nallely G.
Nallely G.

A little goes a long way :) I love the smell of the product , it also leaves your skin feeling soft and your dishes spotless . It's not pricey and I recommend it . It works just like dawn . Except the consistency differs . This soap is runny
Holly N.
Holly N.
San Jose, CA

It's the only one that's thick in consistently and gets all the stubborn food off your plate. It soaks well and has a decent scent. I'd rather go with anything other than the original green one. Highly effective and I always purchase this.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

We use palm olive in my home and I don't really have anything to compare it too, it smells nice but I'm very allergic to one of the ingredients which makes me have to wear gloves to use it, when I move out it will not be a purchase of mine
Kourtney B.
Kourtney B.
The Hills, TX

Smells so freaking strong but works the best. This cuts through grease like no other. When I'm a bad girl and forget to use non stick spray, I have to break out Palmolive original, salt, and a nice scouring sponge. Comes out good as new.

Join Now