Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, ny

This item was recently on sale at the local drugs store for one dollar. I bought three of them because they smell good and clean the dishes very well. They are always my go to dish detergent. The scent is pleasant and highly recommend to others.
Andiie G.
Andiie G.

Muy bueno el olor y el producto, es amable con el ambiente y con las manos.
Perfecto para manos de piel delicada y no deja olores en los utencilios de la cocina. Buen precio para la cantidad y calidad del producto. Sin duda lo seguiré comprando.
the a.
the a.
Washington, DC

Good dish liquid known to wash dishes well, especially for those willing to put in the slight work needed to wash dishes. No complaints here. Clean scent and almost always a great value/price in most stores. Go buy this soap you guys - it works!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Campbell, CA

I went back to the original, because it brought back memories of my grandmother's kitchen. But what I didn't remember was the strong, chemical odor, or how my hands peeled after washing up after dinner. I think this one is best left in the past.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC

Palmolive dish liquid is a great brand to purchase if you want your dishes cleaned well. They offer a variety of different scents, and it's available at most retailers! I've found that it creates the perfect amount of suds and is easy to rinse.
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ

I love this soap to wash my dishes. It is gentle on my hands but touch on dried on food. It has a nice fresh scent and it is at a pretty good price point. The only issue is that I feel like I use more than I should have to because it is thinner
Katie B.
Katie B.
Columbus, OH

I will never buy any other kind of dish detergent. This cuts through oil and grease like you wouldn't believe. I really find this product very effective. They have several different flavors that I really like. I will definitely buy this again.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Orrington, ME

I LOVE this concentrated version of the original Palmolive! My grandmother used this and my mother used this. The classic scent takes me back to my childhood! Plus, it's super effective. You only need a tiny bit to clean a sinkful of dishes!!!
Sooky P.
Sooky P.

I like Palmolive. Their prices are always reasonable and I think the product is effective at getting stains and grease out of my plates. I usually purchase at my local convenience stores (Duane Read, CVS, etc.) and would definitely buy again.
Gisselle E.
Gisselle E.

It's a good soap and I use it occasionally. I use dawn most of the time cause that's what I prefer to use. It does a good job at cleaning and it's a good price . I would recommend it to others if your looking for a good, affordable dish soap.

Join Now