Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works decently well. It removes grease very well it's affordable and has a nice gentle scent. It's my second go to dish soap if my first choice isn't available. I would buy again.
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ
Cleans your dishes so well. Cleans your bathroom or floor well to. When cleaning in my house we put soap, if no soap it's not cleaned correctly and dish soap does the trick. You floor is sweaty clean like the dishes.
Mia T.
Mia T.
Visalia, CA
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love this soap! The smell the price the way it leaves your hands feeling after you use it. I bought a big size at Costco. I think everyone should give it a try. I love it. I think this will be my soap from now on!
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Nov. 18, 2016, 4:53 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It gets the job done when it comes to washing dishes. I'm not really sue if there's a big difference between this and other Palmolive dish soaps. I think it works the same and don't really such much of a difference.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
The scent of the original formula is still my favorite. Fresh, clean and great cleaning power. Doesn't leave my hands dry after doing the dishes. Good price point, and I actually prefer it over store brand version.
Tanesha R.
Tanesha R.
Absolutely LOVE this dish liquid. It doesn't dry out your hands like others and the scent it's great as well. It gets the job done for cleaning dishes and the price is cheap and efficient. I recommend this product.
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the original dish soap the smell is great really gets your dishes clean and your hands really soft the have various scents but the original does the most for mean and it's super affordable about $3 at Target
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This is the only type of dishwasher soap I use now! It's an amazing value, you get a lot for the price. It smells pretty clean and is amazing when using. I always repurchase this and I definitely do recommend this
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
This is a staple and I always buy it when I go to the store. The bet dish detergent to get everything clean. Inexpensive and personally I like the smell. It can be a little drying on the hands but I still love it.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Hollandale, MS
Nov. 23, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Great product. My go to use to always be gain but once I purchased this product for my local dollar General I feel in love. It was on sale and I had a coupon so I purchased it. Best purchase and my go to dish soap