BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2002)
Katherine B.
Elmhurst, NY
Product works like a charm, washes everything to perfection. Great scent and leaves my hands as soft. Buy my products usually at target, but, now at Costco. Very effective and highly recommend it to many out there.
Jennifer C.
We use this all the time, it is a cleaning staple in our house. You can find it at most grocery stores. It does a great job of cleaning and cutting through grease. It doesn't have too strong of scent which is nice.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
Have been using this for so many years. It has been the house hold dish soap since I can remember. It's smells good and cleans the dishes very well!! Makes them shiny and clean. Doesn't leave any thing behind! Fav!
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
I'm not too picky when it comes to using dish soap as long as my dishes don't have a greasy feeling to them. This product does the trick for me. I like the smell and they have different scents you can choose from.
Jessica W.
Millsboro, DE
Great product to use when washing your dishes! Great scent and great value. Nothing super fancy and we like it that way. We purchase our products from food lion. Would recommend to have as a cleaning staple piece!
Kelsey K.
Works well, but you can tell it's not top-of-the-line. It's definitely a good value for the price, and it's my second favorite brand. Good scent, but not overly strong. Doesn't dry out your hands after using it for a while.
Tessa N.
I love this product. The smell remind me of when I was a child. The formula works great on any sort of dish, butter/grease, you name it. It also smells great and doesn't leave your hands super dry after washing!
Medjine G.
Thought this was the only dish soap in the world cause I only use it , fresh tough on grease and hands doesn't need a lot ´ the smell is amazing as well I but it in quantity cause it's really good and affordable
Gina Mae A.
Palmolive is nice because not only does it get the dishes squeaky clean,its great for your hands.just ask madge!i also like it to wash pantyhose!when its a better price than handsoap i use it in the bathroom.
Selva Nazaret L.
It is a great soap! It is good to my skin, and I'm usually very sensitive! It leaves the dishes really cleaned up, and plus I like the scent! It is also nice that is a little bit concentrated so you don't have yo use as much of it!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?