Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Holly N.
Holly N.
San Jose, CA

It's the only one that's thick in consistently and gets all the stubborn food off your plate. It soaks well and has a decent scent. I'd rather go with anything other than the original green one. Highly effective and I always purchase this.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

We use palm olive in my home and I don't really have anything to compare it too, it smells nice but I'm very allergic to one of the ingredients which makes me have to wear gloves to use it, when I move out it will not be a purchase of mine
Tammy G.
Tammy G.

This soap is much to harsh for my skin. It requires that I wear gloves to wash the dishes. It handles normal dirty dishes fine but I do have to change the water for heavier jobs. I don't prefer to buy this product but will if in a pinch.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Owings Mills, MD

This is all my family has used since I was little and now I buy it for myself because it's definitely a brand I can trust. It works so well and leaves my dishes looking great and clean. I'll always continue to buy this brand over others
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY

Can never go wrong with this original scent. Usually on sale and inexpensive. Gets the job done and since there's no scent, it won't irritate skin while washing. A small amount goes a wrong way. I will continue purchasing in the future.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Cuts through ANYTHING! Grease, oil - you name it. I can always rely on this dish soap to get through the toughest food marks. I don't have a dishwasher so my liquid dish soap really matters in my apartment. I will always use palmolive.
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX

I usually have this in a different color but other than that I'm sure they all work as fine as the others! This dish soap cleans so well and gets off baked and old grease from pots, pans, and skillets! Recommended for a cheaper price!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Durham, NC

This soap is a double edge sword! It gets the job done great but it dries your hands a lot! I love the smell and its effectiveness which is why I keep buying. Indefinitely use hand lotion after you're done washing your dishes though!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ

I've used this brand for years. I love the smell I like that it leaves my dishes clean. And I've recently learned a secret...I just got engaged and my friend told me to get my ring all sparkly I just need to use Palmolive. It works!
Mannu H.
Mannu H.
Delta, Bc

My favorite and the only dish soap I use! Love love the smell I can't get enough, I purchased it from my local market where I always get it from. It's effective and little goes a long way for sure, I have been buying it for years !

Join Now