BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Trisha D.
It gets the job done when it comes to washing dishes. I'm not really sue if there's a big difference between this and other Palmolive dish soaps. I think it works the same and don't really such much of a difference.
Mia R.
Visalia , CA
I love this soap! The smell the price the way it leaves your hands feeling after you use it. I bought a big size at Costco. I think everyone should give it a try. I love it. I think this will be my soap from now on!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
The scent of the original formula is still my favorite. Fresh, clean and great cleaning power. Doesn't leave my hands dry after doing the dishes. Good price point, and I actually prefer it over store brand version.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the original dish soap the smell is great really gets your dishes clean and your hands really soft the have various scents but the original does the most for mean and it's super affordable about $3 at Target
Tanesha R.
Absolutely LOVE this dish liquid. It doesn't dry out your hands like others and the scent it's great as well. It gets the job done for cleaning dishes and the price is cheap and efficient. I recommend this product.
Kimberly L.
Hollandale, MS
Great product. My go to use to always be gain but once I purchased this product for my local dollar General I feel in love. It was on sale and I had a coupon so I purchased it. Best purchase and my go to dish soap
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This is the only type of dishwasher soap I use now! It's an amazing value, you get a lot for the price. It smells pretty clean and is amazing when using. I always repurchase this and I definitely do recommend this
Alexa M.
This is a staple and I always buy it when I go to the store. The bet dish detergent to get everything clean. Inexpensive and personally I like the smell. It can be a little drying on the hands but I still love it.
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ
Love Palmolive. The original scent is so refreshing. Does a good job of getting grease and grim off dishes. Barely need to soak tough pots and pans. Got a great deal at Costco but they aren't carrying it anymore.
Alexa R.
Newport Beach, CA
Great soap. Always leaves my dishes sparkling clean and the scent is nice and not overwhelming. I also like the shape of the bottle because t is easy to hold and use while having wet hands and Washing the dishes!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?