Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Hanford, CA

Great dish soap. We buy the big gallon at Costco because it is such a bargain. Love the scent and the price point is great too. This product has been around for so long it sone of my favorites. This can be found at Walmart too or Target even, it is nice.
Avery R.
Avery R.
Boise, ID

The original Palmolive is my favorite and I will never use anything else that compares to it. It's seriously a timeless brand and has always worked great for me when I was dishes. It smells great and I know others would be happy with the overall product.
Ethan E.
Ethan E.
King George, VA

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a very powerful dish soap and one that I constantly keep in my kitchen and will always have. Every time I use the dishes I use this soap and it does the job extremely well. Any spot I have on a dish it can get out!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Oshkosh, WI

This is the original dish soap scent and it has all the power of grease fighting as its competitors. It is hard on grime but does not dry out your hands. The scent is neutral and isn't strong, so if you don't like flowery scents this is perfect for you.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY

I love this dish detergent! It lasts a pretty long time because a little really does go a long way. It is not too pricey, and it has great value. It smells fresh and clean, and gets all of the dirt and grime off the dishes. I would recommend to others!!
Elena F.
Elena F.

Palmolive brand is my favorite dish soap. I think it lasts the longest because it is concentrated. It gets out all the grease, food etc and smells good. It is much better than Dawn in my opinion. this is definitely a product I recommend in your kitchen.
Michell M.
Michell M.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the only dish washing liquid I use. My Dad uses the orange kind but I love this. It's gets my dishes clean without leaving any streaks. Once I wash my dishes I throw them through the "Sani Cycle" in my dishwasher and they come out squeaky clean!
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Miami, Fl

Nothing beats the original. With Palmolive I don't have to use a lot to get the right suds and get several dishes clean at once. I tend to stack coupons on this for a great deal and load up! Great for everyday dishes and isn't harsh on the hands either.
s l.
s l.
Fairfax, VA

It's good, no frills, but it gets the job done. It's especially good if you don't like things with a strong scent, because the scent on this product is not very strong and kind of floats in the background, it's not right in your face. I'd buy it again.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Haltom City, TX

I prefer dawn or Ajax, but Palmolive does the trick. Easy to use, smells good, it's available in most grocery stores, and it's not overly priced. Cuts grease and washing time down. It comes in an array of scents so you are able to choose your favorite.

Join Now