Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC

My mom and grandmothers ONLY use Palmolive dish detergent, so this takes me back to my childhood when I do use this brand. It easily cleans the dishes and has a pleasant smell. It lathers well and gently removes stuck on food and grease with ease.
Eva M.
Eva M.
Novi, MI

I've always used this dishwashing soap probably because this is what my mom used when I was a kid. It's fairly priced, always washes dishes and keeps them clean, has a fresh clean scent that doesn't stick to dishes and I definitely would recommend
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH

Palmolive dish soap works great on your dishes and isn't harsh on your hands. The only con about it is that you have to use a lot to wash a sink full of dishes. The value is great and it is affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jamilynn D.
Jamilynn D.
Bridgeton, NJ

Great product. Not harmful in any way to your own hands. Pretty effective in washing dishes. Not disappointed with product. Definitely a good value. Doesn't dry out skin. Product has a great scent. I would definitely purchase again with no doubt.
Alana B.
Alana B.
Monterey, CA

Works great to clean dishes when hand washing and has a great scent. But the formula is a little drying for the hands, would be great if the product could have a formula to help it be moisturizing for the hands. For a basic dish soap it is great.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.

This dish soap breaks down anything on my dishes. I usually don't even have to soak my dishes. It just comes right off with the sponge. The soap has a lot of suds. I don't have to keep using more and more product just to do a sink full of dishes.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, ny

This item was recently on sale at the local drugs store for one dollar. I bought three of them because they smell good and clean the dishes very well. They are always my go to dish detergent. The scent is pleasant and highly recommend to others.
Andiie G.
Andiie G.

Muy bueno el olor y el producto, es amable con el ambiente y con las manos.
Perfecto para manos de piel delicada y no deja olores en los utencilios de la cocina. Buen precio para la cantidad y calidad del producto. Sin duda lo seguiré comprando.
the a.
the a.
Washington, DC

Good dish liquid known to wash dishes well, especially for those willing to put in the slight work needed to wash dishes. No complaints here. Clean scent and almost always a great value/price in most stores. Go buy this soap you guys - it works!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Campbell, CA

I went back to the original, because it brought back memories of my grandmother's kitchen. But what I didn't remember was the strong, chemical odor, or how my hands peeled after washing up after dinner. I think this one is best left in the past.

Join Now