Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Orrington, ME

I LOVE this concentrated version of the original Palmolive! My grandmother used this and my mother used this. The classic scent takes me back to my childhood! Plus, it's super effective. You only need a tiny bit to clean a sinkful of dishes!!!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV

My favorite dish soap! I feel that it cleans my dishes the best without scrubbing much. It smells good & does not leave a film. The antibacterial in the soap is much better than others on the shelf when comparing as well! Will continue to buy!
Irene K.
Irene K.

The only brand my mom likes to use so I buy it all the time. I feel I need to freshen up the sponge more often than other products I've used as I feel the need to squeeze more soap all the time if it's a big Load but over all it does the job.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Soap has been a staple in my house ever since I can remember. The scent is mild, yet clean. The performance is great; always gets the dishes clean. I will continue to but this product for the foreseeable future.
Sade H.
Sade H.

This is the OG of hand soaps!!! It comes in great smells and is SUPER affordable!! But I think with the mindset of it being so affordable makes me a bit wasteful, even though you don't need much to get the job done! It's always a repurchase!
Grace H.
Grace H.
Logan, AL

This is a household staple! It cleans better than any other dish soaps that we have tried! We don't have the luxury of a dishwasher so washing by hand can be hard sometimes but this really gets the dishes clean and they always smell so nice!
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI

This dish soap is honestly a great value for the price tag! I usually buy mine at Kroger. There are detergents that I believe work "better" but they're double the price! Every scent I've tried I've liked and yes; I'd definitely buy it again.
Nallely G.
Nallely G.

A little goes a long way :) I love the smell of the product , it also leaves your skin feeling soft and your dishes spotless . It's not pricey and I recommend it . It works just like dawn . Except the consistency differs . This soap is runny
marie j.
marie j.
Philadelphia, PA

I've used palmolive since Madge or Midge was using the dish detergent for manicures. I think that was her names its worked well for me all these years I usually buy it at family dollar they usually have the best price and you can use coupons
Holly N.
Holly N.
San jose, Ca

It's the only one that's thick in consistently and gets all the stubborn food off your plate. It soaks well and has a decent scent. I'd rather go with anything other than the original green one. Highly effective and I always purchase this.

Join Now