Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Giovanni V.
Giovanni V.
I really like this product when it comes to cleaning the dishes. This product is really effective. I bought it at Costco. It takes at the stuff off the plates, cups and etc. yes I would buy it again cause I really liked it.
Shantel G.
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
Dec. 13, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love this stuff. I will never stop buying it because the scent reminds me of my grandfather. My grandmother used to buy it and i remeber him coming home from work and washed his hands with it. Ugh i love it, great product
Nay C.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA
I like this soap and brand. It gets sudsy which I really like in a dish soap. The price is good which is like $3 or $4 dollars. It can be purchased basically anywhere. The smell is alright, not something I care too much for
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
I've always been a big family of Palmolive. I like dawn too. This product is just my staple L. It's good yes and I haven't found anything I absolutely love. So till then I will keep buying it's fairly reasonably priced too
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
This is another great dishwashing liquid I use sometimes . It works great , gets the job done wonderfully ! I always hand wash all of my dirty dishes , I never use a dishwasher so i go through a lot of dishwashing liquid !
Essence N.
Essence N.
Lindenwold, NJ
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It's a great product my dishes never feel greasy after using this I always make my purchase at Walmart and get the biggest one they have it's affordable and the quality is amazing I would definitely recommend to others.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen , TX
Great dish soap for a good price. It's one of my too picks when choosing a cheaper dish soap. They have other scents to choose from and are very inexpensive so great for those shopping on a budget and a great recommend.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Best dish soap ever! Cleans very well, doesn't leave a residue. It makes a ton of suds with just a few drops of soap. A little goes a long way. It is a little drying to the hands though if you was your dishes by hand.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cleans my dishes but leaves my hands dry. I've used other brands that don't do that. I might try another palmolive product to see if it was just this formula. The price was good but I'll need to wear gloves to use it.
Willi-Susy E.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
Dec. 7, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I like it super affordable but I have to use alooot more to get the dishes clean then with a more expensive brand but if your looking to save some money like I do sometimes I just buy cheap and try to be ok with it!!