Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Stacy W.
Stacy W.

This dish soap breaks down anything on my dishes. I usually don't even have to soak my dishes. It just comes right off with the sponge. The soap has a lot of suds. I don't have to keep using more and more product just to do a sink full of dishes.
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Marquette

This is my all time favorite dish soap. I cannot get enough of the scent, so I even use it just to wash my hands with. Cuts through grease easily and it's cheaper than what I used to buy. My grandma always uses it so it's also nostalgic for me :)
Kiyamah L.
Kiyamah L.

This can be purchased at the dollar store crazy right but I'm not even joking it's fantastic. Very effective works as well as any high end brand such as dawn. It smells amazing lasts long a little goes a long way I'm definitely recommending this!
the a.
the a.
Baltimore, MD

Good dish liquid known to wash dishes well, especially for those willing to put in the slight work needed to wash dishes. No complaints here. Clean scent and almost always a great value/price in most stores. Go buy this soap you guys - it works!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Campbell, CA

I went back to the original, because it brought back memories of my grandmother's kitchen. But what I didn't remember was the strong, chemical odor, or how my hands peeled after washing up after dinner. I think this one is best left in the past.
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ

I love this soap to wash my dishes. It is gentle on my hands but touch on dried on food. It has a nice fresh scent and it is at a pretty good price point. The only issue is that I feel like I use more than I should have to because it is thinner
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Orrington, ME

I LOVE this concentrated version of the original Palmolive! My grandmother used this and my mother used this. The classic scent takes me back to my childhood! Plus, it's super effective. You only need a tiny bit to clean a sinkful of dishes!!!
Pia O.
Pia O.

A good classic, however not really much difference to the super-market own brands in terms of smell, skin or productivity. Bottle might last a couple of more uses than with the supermarket own brand, but that's pretty much the only difference.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV

My favorite dish soap! I feel that it cleans my dishes the best without scrubbing much. It smells good & does not leave a film. The antibacterial in the soap is much better than others on the shelf when comparing as well! Will continue to buy!
Gisselle E.
Gisselle E.

It's a good soap and I use it occasionally. I use dawn most of the time cause that's what I prefer to use. It does a good job at cleaning and it's a good price . I would recommend it to others if your looking for a good, affordable dish soap.

Join Now