Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Shantilly R.
Shantilly R.
Pompano Beach, FL

Palmolive is the dish liquid I've grown up watching my mom use and I've continued doing so as well. The scent is pleasing and it is effective in getting rid of any stubborn remnants on dishes. I will continue buying this product for as long as it's around.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV

This is my moms go to soap. We always had this in my house growing up and I still use it. It is super cheap and the scent is great not too strong very subtle but its there. It is very effective. It gets the job done quickly and correcly without any stains.
San Jose, CA

Good dish soap thats gets the job done great. It smells nice and clean and does a good job cleaning my dishes. The price is decent and you get a good amount in each bottle. This bottle lasts me quite a while which is great. Would recommend this to anyone.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.

I bought this due to the price, but it is not as effective as the leading dish wash soap brand. For some reason, the scent of this soap makes me sick to my stomach, as well. Probably a weird complaint, but I've never had that issue except with this brand.
Kathleen T.

Have used Palmolive for as long as I can remember. My mom swears by it, and I've found over the years that it's one of the best out in the market because of how effectively their products get rid of grease! Those dollar store ones just can't even compare.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ

Really nice on the dishes. Gets the dishes really clean and sudsy. I buy this all the time with my family and we don't really buy anything else. I would recommend due to the many nice things about it. It smells good and gets the job done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alyse F.
Alyse F.

Im not a huge fan of the Palmolive dish soap. I much rather prefer its competitor, Dawn. I just feel that Palmolive leaves a film of oil on all of the dishes I just spent cleaning. Dawn on the other hand takes everything off and leaves my dishes perfect.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

Great original formula. Works well to clean dishes, and get every bit of grease off a pan. Because I prefer to hand wash my dishes over using a dishwasher, I find this product to be very efficient. It has a nice neutral scent that isn't too overpowering.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, Mi

Palmolive liquid dish soap is a great brand. It's grease cutting action is a plus when cleaning stuck on foods. When compared to Dawn, it is more gentle on your hands , creates more suds, and costs less. You can purchase it at just about any supermarket.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Fort Worth, TX

I use Palmolive or Dawn dish soap whenever I wash dishes by hand. I think Palmolive doesn't dry out your hands and keeps them pretty soft. I also think the price is pretty affordable as well. I'm happy with the results of this product. I would buy again.

Join Now