BY PALMOLIVE #49 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Lyn O.
This isn't my favorite hand soap because I feel like I need to use more of it to maintain the lather than other products. Overall though it's pretty good but I always wait to get it with a coupon. It's pretty cost effective!
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
This scent leaves everything smelling clean. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out and I'm glad it doesn't leave that greasy residue on my pots and pans. Very affordable and there are always coupons. 100% will buy again.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Always have to have a bottle of this. Comes in handy. Works wonders never disappointed me. Works wonders. Go for it. It makes the stains from my glass shower doors disappear for a long time.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Palmolive is one of the best dish soaps out there! I love this one and the scented ones. I also like the "soothing aloe" one for hands. This works well on grease! I mostly purchase at Target and they always have it on sale!
Heather H.
Conroe, TX
Love the scent! It keeps my hands soft and the dishes clean. I have absolutely no complaints - it's even pretty cheap so it's not a decision at the store which one to get. I can depend on Palmolive brand and will always use this above all other dish soaps.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
Palmolive has been used around me since I was growing up in the 80s. I always love the smell. You don't need much. This product is extremely effective at n cleaning my dishes and pans. I recommend this product to everyone.
Erin E.
My all time favorite dish soap. I just bought a new bottle this week actually! I love the original scent. In my entire adult life, with going back and forth with different dish soaps, this is the one I always come back to.
Cindy B.
Glenn Dale, MD
El mejor para arrancar la grasa rinde mucho me encanta su olor a limón ya que es un jabón muy concentrado el precio me parece justo es de muy buena calidad lo uso de por vida y generalmente lo recomiendo con mis amistades.
Layla M.
I really love the scent of Palmolive lol. It doesn't leave my hands dry. And it gets my dishes clean every time. VERY affordable. I always buy it from Walmart. Yes I will definitely buy again and I will continue to buy it.
April V.
Does it's job by cutting through grease. A little bit of product goes a long way. The price was reasonable as it will last a while. The original scent is my favorite.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?