Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ

I love this soap to wash my dishes. It is gentle on my hands but touch on dried on food. It has a nice fresh scent and it is at a pretty good price point. The only issue is that I feel like I use more than I should have to because it is thinner
Pia O.
Pia O.

A good classic, however not really much difference to the super-market own brands in terms of smell, skin or productivity. Bottle might last a couple of more uses than with the supermarket own brand, but that's pretty much the only difference.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Orrington, ME

I LOVE this concentrated version of the original Palmolive! My grandmother used this and my mother used this. The classic scent takes me back to my childhood! Plus, it's super effective. You only need a tiny bit to clean a sinkful of dishes!!!
Irene K.
Irene K.

The only brand my mom likes to use so I buy it all the time. I feel I need to freshen up the sponge more often than other products I've used as I feel the need to squeeze more soap all the time if it's a big Load but over all it does the job.
Gisselle E.
Gisselle E.

It's a good soap and I use it occasionally. I use dawn most of the time cause that's what I prefer to use. It does a good job at cleaning and it's a good price . I would recommend it to others if your looking for a good, affordable dish soap.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Soap has been a staple in my house ever since I can remember. The scent is mild, yet clean. The performance is great; always gets the dishes clean. I will continue to but this product for the foreseeable future.
Sade H.
Sade H.

This is the OG of hand soaps!!! It comes in great smells and is SUPER affordable!! But I think with the mindset of it being so affordable makes me a bit wasteful, even though you don't need much to get the job done! It's always a repurchase!
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI

This dish soap is honestly a great value for the price tag! I usually buy mine at Kroger. There are detergents that I believe work "better" but they're double the price! Every scent I've tried I've liked and yes; I'd definitely buy it again.
marie j.
marie j.
Philadelphia, PA

I've used palmolive since Madge or Midge was using the dish detergent for manicures. I think that was her names its worked well for me all these years I usually buy it at family dollar they usually have the best price and you can use coupons
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

We use palm olive in my home and I don't really have anything to compare it too, it smells nice but I'm very allergic to one of the ingredients which makes me have to wear gloves to use it, when I move out it will not be a purchase of mine

Join Now