Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Raleigh, NC

This product is a go to for me and I have always found it to be very effective. It cleans without leaving any residues on dishes and it consistently produces great results. A great product for dish cleaning. I have bought before and will do so again.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Austin, TX

Smells great and works well on grease and stuck-on foods. Does not irritate the skin and works fast. I have been using this brand for many years and am very pleased. Good value and easy to find in most stores. Highly recommend this product to others.
Gianella S.
Gianella S.
Hialeah, FL

Every Palmolive product gets the work done effectively. My mom usually buys it at Walmart or at Publix. It's pretty cheap and cleans very well. Not only does it get the dishes clean but it doesn't leave your hands dry, so you benefit from it as well.
Alia O.
Alia O.
Maple Shade, NJ

Love this product makes my dishes turn out so clean and no stains. its a little pricey i would say but other than that i believe its worth the money spent. it smells super nice! love the way it smells and i would absolutely buy it again. every month!
Amber R.
Amber R.

My mom swears by this dish liquid so I tried it out. I really like the smell. It cleans my dishes really nice. The only problem I have is I have to pour a lot to feel like I have enough soap to get everything clean. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Khaliquah C.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC

I do like Palmolive dish soap, and it is always reasonably priced. From Wal-Mart to the dollar store. This is my second best option right after Dawn! Only because you don't have to use as much dawn as you do Palmolive. But it does smell good also!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clarksburg, WV

We have used Palmolive dish soap since I was a kid. We have used it to treat stains of all kinds. It works great as a stain remover!! We have used several scents and styles of Palmolive. Reasonably priced for a family!! Quality and quantity is nice!
Shana R.
Shana R.

This dish soap is the one I have always used. It removes grease, especially when soaked. It has sometimes irritated my skin in the past, but my skin is pretty sensitive so I try to wear handwashing gloves. It's pretty classic, and gets the job done.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY

This is pretty much your standard dish soap but I do enjoy that it doesn't dry out my hands. The scent is nothing spectacular but in a good way that makes it not too overpowering. It's not expensive and is easily accessible in many different stores.
Mahrukh S.
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA

Palmolive used to be amazing at cleaning my dishes but now it isn't. I'm disappointed with the brand. The formula is terrible and you have to use twice as much to clean dishes. And the worst part is that it leaves this cloudy affect on the glasses.

Join Now