Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Sade H.
Sade H.
This is the OG of hand soaps!!! It comes in great smells and is SUPER affordable!! But I think with the mindset of it being so affordable makes me a bit wasteful, even though you don't need much to get the job done! It's always a repurchase!
Holly N.
Holly N.
san jose, CA
It's the only one that's thick in consistently and gets all the stubborn food off your plate. It soaks well and has a decent scent. I'd rather go with anything other than the original green one. Highly effective and I always purchase this.
Tammy G.
Tammy G.
This soap is much to harsh for my skin. It requires that I wear gloves to wash the dishes. It handles normal dirty dishes fine but I do have to change the water for heavier jobs. I don't prefer to buy this product but will if in a pinch.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Can never go wrong with this original scent. Usually on sale and inexpensive. Gets the job done and since there's no scent, it won't irritate skin while washing. A small amount goes a wrong way. I will continue purchasing in the future.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cuts through ANYTHING! Grease, oil - you name it. I can always rely on this dish soap to get through the toughest food marks. I don't have a dishwasher so my liquid dish soap really matters in my apartment. I will always use palmolive.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Durham, NC
This soap is a double edge sword! It gets the job done great but it dries your hands a lot! I love the smell and its effectiveness which is why I keep buying. Indefinitely use hand lotion after you're done washing your dishes though!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
I've used this brand for years. I love the smell I like that it leaves my dishes clean. And I've recently learned a secret...I just got engaged and my friend told me to get my ring all sparkly I just need to use Palmolive. It works!
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Springfield, OR
I use this ONLY to get grease/ makeup out of clothes. I just use it like shout to pretreat as soon after the mess as I can. And as a disclaimer, I do not recommend this for any delicate (expensive) clothes that require gentle care.
Mattie T.
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY
This is actually a really good flea treatment for your pets. If you bathe them in it a time or two I'm not sure what it is but they smell fantastic and it keeps the pests away. Double duty and so much cheaper than other treatments.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Palmolive dish washing soap is tough on grease and soft on the hands. I love the smell of pine-sol and it makes my dishes smells really fresh. A little soap goes a long way. A bottle of Palmolive Liquid soap would last me a month.