Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Mahrukh S.
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA

Palmolive used to be amazing at cleaning my dishes but now it isn't. I'm disappointed with the brand. The formula is terrible and you have to use twice as much to clean dishes. And the worst part is that it leaves this cloudy affect on the glasses.
Tess M.
Tess M.
East Lansing, MI

I normally buy Palmolive but I like to change the scents up every once and a while. While I love the original soap I found the one with oxyclean and I really like that one too. It lasts forever, especially with the amount of dishes I normally wash.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Gilbert, WV

This dish washing liquid leaves my dishes clean and my skin feeling soft and clean as well. It's tough on stuck on food and easily cleanses my dishes. I would recommend this liquid to anyone looking for a good brand to use. It's honestly fantastic.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Ottawa, Ontario

This dish soap is very effective and has a pleasant scent. I purchased it at my local grocery store. I like that it doesn't dry out my hands too much. Unfortunately, the soap isn't overly environmentally-friendly so I probably won't repurchase it.
Eva M.
Eva M.

I've always used this dishwashing soap probably because this is what my mom used when I was a kid. It's fairly priced, always washes dishes and keeps them clean, has a fresh clean scent that doesn't stick to dishes and I definitely would recommend
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC

My mom and grandmothers ONLY use Palmolive dish detergent, so this takes me back to my childhood when I do use this brand. It easily cleans the dishes and has a pleasant smell. It lathers well and gently removes stuck on food and grease with ease.
Kiyamah L.
Kiyamah L.

This can be purchased at the dollar store crazy right but I'm not even joking it's fantastic. Very effective works as well as any high end brand such as dawn. It smells amazing lasts long a little goes a long way I'm definitely recommending this!
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Marquette

This is my all time favorite dish soap. I cannot get enough of the scent, so I even use it just to wash my hands with. Cuts through grease easily and it's cheaper than what I used to buy. My grandma always uses it so it's also nostalgic for me :)
Alana B.
Alana B.
Monterey, CA

Works great to clean dishes when hand washing and has a great scent. But the formula is a little drying for the hands, would be great if the product could have a formula to help it be moisturizing for the hands. For a basic dish soap it is great.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.

This dish soap breaks down anything on my dishes. I usually don't even have to soak my dishes. It just comes right off with the sponge. The soap has a lot of suds. I don't have to keep using more and more product just to do a sink full of dishes.

Join Now