Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Los Angeles, CA

I remember when my mom would use it all the time to wash dishes..now the tradition of using Palmolive has been passed down to me! Personally I love this dish washing soap brand ! It makes my hands feel moisturized as well as makes cleaning dishes a lot easier
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
New Braunfels, TX

Palmolive is a good dishwashing soap, i must say the value is good but you only get "good soap." I feel like i go thru it quickly VS other soaps because the cleaning power is gone quickly. The different scents make it hard to choose but they all smell great!
Alma C.
Alma C.

Palmolive brings me back to my childhood! This was the first liquid soap I recall using as a child and I still use this brand today. It is inexpensive and an easy find. It isn't harsh at all, leaves my hands feeling moisturized after I am done with cleaning!
Anjelica F.
Anjelica F.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the only dish soap I will use and the only scent I use. Its not pricey and you get what you pay for. Some of the Palmolive scents aren't too great but the green one smells great. You can buy it anywhere really. Always keeps my dishes shiny and clean!
jasmine t.
jasmine t.
Concord, CA

Palmolive is great to clean dishes with but also, easy on the skin of your hands. It doesn't dry your skin out or irritate if you wash dishes without gloves. I purchase this from the 99 cent store in my area. I will continue to use it and would recommend it.
Laleña J.
Laleña J.
Bonita, CA

I love this soap. It effectively removes dirt and grime. But my favorite use for this product is actually putting this into a Ziploc freezer bag and putting it into the freezer. It's the best freezer pack because it's flexible and doesn't freeze like water.
Linda K.
Linda K.
San Diego, CA

I use this because it's affordable and it works. It's not my favorite dish wash soap. Many because they don't have the scent that I love. But other than that it's a great product that gets things done. My family has used this and many other dish wash soaps.
Julia T.
Julia T.
Athens, GA

This dish liquid has a nice scent and really does a good job cutting on grease. I like to use it on my dishes with hot water to get rid of food debris like baked on cheese and grease. I would say that this product is a good value and I would recommend this.
Andy H.
Andy H.
Westford, MA

Does it's job! I use this not only at home but even the hospital I work at gives it out to clean the pump kits! That's when you know it really works! It's cheap and it doesn't leave a scent which I actually like for my dishes. Would buy again to keep using.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Easy go to, gets the job done. Smells good, cuts through the grease. A little rough on the hands, though. Gloves are an absolute must when using this dish soap or your hands will pay the price for days. Not my favorite product for cleaning up but it works.

Join Now