Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Gianella S.
Gianella S.
Hialeah, FL

Every Palmolive product gets the work done effectively. My mom usually buys it at Walmart or at Publix. It's pretty cheap and cleans very well. Not only does it get the dishes clean but it doesn't leave your hands dry, so you benefit from it as well.
Rebecca t.
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Wonderful product, however I much prefer dawn due to it's various uses. Effective however i find myself using more then normal due to the lower concentration. very affordable, great price point. I would buy if I was short on funds, or it was on sale.
Zaidangel A.
Zaidangel A.

Love this dish soap. It cuts through grease wonderfully while not drying out my hands. I haven't come across burnt on food it hasn't been able to clean either. I even used it in a recipe for outdoor bubbles that worked beautifully. Good good product
Khaliquah C.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC

I do like Palmolive dish soap, and it is always reasonably priced. From Wal-Mart to the dollar store. This is my second best option right after Dawn! Only because you don't have to use as much dawn as you do Palmolive. But it does smell good also!!!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY

This is pretty much your standard dish soap but I do enjoy that it doesn't dry out my hands. The scent is nothing spectacular but in a good way that makes it not too overpowering. It's not expensive and is easily accessible in many different stores.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Gilbert, WV

This dish washing liquid leaves my dishes clean and my skin feeling soft and clean as well. It's tough on stuck on food and easily cleanses my dishes. I would recommend this liquid to anyone looking for a good brand to use. It's honestly fantastic.
Mahrukh S.
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA

Palmolive used to be amazing at cleaning my dishes but now it isn't. I'm disappointed with the brand. The formula is terrible and you have to use twice as much to clean dishes. And the worst part is that it leaves this cloudy affect on the glasses.
Baylee V.
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD

Great job at getting dishes clean, especially an overnight soak. The scent is definitely not my favorite. I like the orange scented antibacterial one of this brand a little better but the scent stays on my hands for a while after and it bothers me.
Tess M.
Tess M.
East Lansing, MI

I normally buy Palmolive but I like to change the scents up every once and a while. While I love the original soap I found the one with oxyclean and I really like that one too. It lasts forever, especially with the amount of dishes I normally wash.
Eva M.
Eva M.

I've always used this dishwashing soap probably because this is what my mom used when I was a kid. It's fairly priced, always washes dishes and keeps them clean, has a fresh clean scent that doesn't stick to dishes and I definitely would recommend

Join Now