Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
s l.
s l.
Fairfax, VA

It's good, no frills, but it gets the job done. It's especially good if you don't like things with a strong scent, because the scent on this product is not very strong and kind of floats in the background, it's not right in your face. I'd buy it again.
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI

My grandma always used Palmolive soap at her house, so I have a tendency to always buy Palmolive when I need to buy soap. It cleans my dishes well since I don't have a dishwasher but also is gentle enough to use on my hands as a hand soap. Great smell
Alexis B.
Alexis B.

Does a good job. You can get a giant bottle at Walmart for a reasonable price. Breaks up grease and isn't super hard on my hands. I do hand wash dishes on occassion and have used this brand for quite a while. I would definetely recommend this product.
Sue T.
Sue T.

Not exactly sure how our family came to love this dish soap but we have always used this and it does the job for sure! This was purchased at Wal-mart and we love how it smells and how clean it gets the dishes! We will purchase again as we always have!
Sadia S.
Sadia S.

BEST SOAP FOR CLEANING DISHES! WORKS REALLY WELL AND HAS AN AWESOME SENT. I USUALLY MIX SOME WATER BC VRY STRONG AND THICK. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY WITH THIS SOAP. USUALLY PURCHASE IT AT COSTCO TO GET THE BEST PRICE AND A DEF MUST FOR ALL MY DISHES.
Rebecca t.
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Wonderful product, however I much prefer dawn due to it's various uses. Effective however i find myself using more then normal due to the lower concentration. very affordable, great price point. I would buy if I was short on funds, or it was on sale.
Emi W.
Emi W.
Bondurant , Ia

This is the perfect dishwashing soap for tough to remove grease and food. I use this mainly for soaking heavily soiled pots and pans as I have a dishwasher. After a few hours in this solution the gunk is almost cleared out. It's an amazing dish soap.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Austin, TX

Smells great and works well on grease and stuck-on foods. Does not irritate the skin and works fast. I have been using this brand for many years and am very pleased. Good value and easy to find in most stores. Highly recommend this product to others.
Amber R.
Amber R.

My mom swears by this dish liquid so I tried it out. I really like the smell. It cleans my dishes really nice. The only problem I have is I have to pour a lot to feel like I have enough soap to get everything clean. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Gianella S.
Gianella S.
Hialeah, FL

Every Palmolive product gets the work done effectively. My mom usually buys it at Walmart or at Publix. It's pretty cheap and cleans very well. Not only does it get the dishes clean but it doesn't leave your hands dry, so you benefit from it as well.