BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA
Palmolive original dish liquid works well and has been in my household for a long time. Easy on hands and good on grease. Has a pleasant smell and price is right. Would really recommend to anyone who needs a decent dish liquid.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
I like this dish detergent because it is tried and true! A small dollops helps to remove greasy dishes effectively. It's a good value cleaner that's affordable, I try to look for ones with the extra bonus when I purchase them.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is my mother's FAVORITE and also one of mine. I've used it on everything from dishes, to washing my hands, and even paint brushes! It's great for just about everything because it's so gentle, quick, and super easy to use!
Julia E.
We have been using this for years! It's amazing! The smell is not too over powering, but has just enough of a smell. And it works great when cleaning dishes. It can be found at Walmart or target and sometimes even dollar tree
Stephanie B.
Muncie, IN
Love, love, love the original Palmolive! I grew up with my own and mom and aunt using this and now it is one of my favorites to use in my own home. It gets my dishes clean, I don't have to use a lot. And the price is great!!
Hannah L.
Barnesville, GA
My mom and I purchase this dish soap nearly every time we run out of a different one at home. This seems to be our go to dish soap. It has a subtle smell and cleans dishes extremely well. I only wish it created more bubbles.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Palmolive is the first brand i stuck with before i broadened my horizons on dish washing detergents but i still stick with Palmolive from time to time its super inexpensive and it definitely does the job no fails guaranteed.
Giovanni V.
I really like this product when it comes to cleaning the dishes. This product is really effective. I bought it at Costco. It takes at the stuff off the plates, cups and etc. yes I would buy it again cause I really liked it.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA
I like this soap and brand. It gets sudsy which I really like in a dish soap. The price is good which is like $3 or $4 dollars. It can be purchased basically anywhere. The smell is alright, not something I care too much for
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
I love this stuff. I will never stop buying it because the scent reminds me of my grandfather. My grandmother used to buy it and i remeber him coming home from work and washed his hands with it. Ugh i love it, great product
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?