Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Avery R.
Avery R.
Boise, ID

The original Palmolive is my favorite and I will never use anything else that compares to it. It's seriously a timeless brand and has always worked great for me when I was dishes. It smells great and I know others would be happy with the overall product.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY

I love this dish detergent! It lasts a pretty long time because a little really does go a long way. It is not too pricey, and it has great value. It smells fresh and clean, and gets all of the dirt and grime off the dishes. I would recommend to others!!
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Miami, Fl

Nothing beats the original. With Palmolive I don't have to use a lot to get the right suds and get several dishes clean at once. I tend to stack coupons on this for a great deal and load up! Great for everyday dishes and isn't harsh on the hands either.
Michell M.
Michell M.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the only dish washing liquid I use. My Dad uses the orange kind but I love this. It's gets my dishes clean without leaving any streaks. Once I wash my dishes I throw them through the "Sani Cycle" in my dishwasher and they come out squeaky clean!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Haltom City, TX

I prefer dawn or Ajax, but Palmolive does the trick. Easy to use, smells good, it's available in most grocery stores, and it's not overly priced. Cuts grease and washing time down. It comes in an array of scents so you are able to choose your favorite.
s l.
s l.
Fairfax, VA

It's good, no frills, but it gets the job done. It's especially good if you don't like things with a strong scent, because the scent on this product is not very strong and kind of floats in the background, it's not right in your face. I'd buy it again.
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Ann Arbor, MI

My grandma always used Palmolive soap at her house, so I have a tendency to always buy Palmolive when I need to buy soap. It cleans my dishes well since I don't have a dishwasher but also is gentle enough to use on my hands as a hand soap. Great smell
Sue T.
Sue T.

Not exactly sure how our family came to love this dish soap but we have always used this and it does the job for sure! This was purchased at Wal-mart and we love how it smells and how clean it gets the dishes! We will purchase again as we always have!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.

Does a good job. You can get a giant bottle at Walmart for a reasonable price. Breaks up grease and isn't super hard on my hands. I do hand wash dishes on occassion and have used this brand for quite a while. I would definetely recommend this product.
Rebecca t.
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Wonderful product, however I much prefer dawn due to it's various uses. Effective however i find myself using more then normal due to the lower concentration. very affordable, great price point. I would buy if I was short on funds, or it was on sale.

Join Now