BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Can never go wrong with this original scent. Usually on sale and inexpensive. Gets the job done and since there's no scent, it won't irritate skin while washing. A small amount goes a wrong way. I will continue purchasing in the future.
Samantha S.
Cuts through ANYTHING! Grease, oil - you name it. I can always rely on this dish soap to get through the toughest food marks. I don't have a dishwasher so my liquid dish soap really matters in my apartment. I will always use palmolive.
Becky P.
Durham, NC
This soap is a double edge sword! It gets the job done great but it dries your hands a lot! I love the smell and its effectiveness which is why I keep buying. Indefinitely use hand lotion after you're done washing your dishes though!
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
I've used this brand for years. I love the smell I like that it leaves my dishes clean. And I've recently learned a secret...I just got engaged and my friend told me to get my ring all sparkly I just need to use Palmolive. It works!
Kimberly N.
I use this ONLY to get grease/ makeup out of clothes. I just use it like shout to pretreat as soon after the mess as I can. And as a disclaimer, I do not recommend this for any delicate (expensive) clothes that require gentle care.
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY
This is actually a really good flea treatment for your pets. If you bathe them in it a time or two I'm not sure what it is but they smell fantastic and it keeps the pests away. Double duty and so much cheaper than other treatments.
Ellen C.
Palmolive dish washing soap is tough on grease and soft on the hands. I love the smell of pine-sol and it makes my dishes smells really fresh. A little soap goes a long way. A bottle of Palmolive Liquid soap would last me a month.
Kyla P.
One of the best dish washing liquids that I have used. It is very concentrated, you do not need to use a lot of it. All of the scents small great. I will say that it is very drying on the hands. But, it cleans dishes very well.
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA
Palmolive original dish liquid works well and has been in my household for a long time. Easy on hands and good on grease. Has a pleasant smell and price is right. Would really recommend to anyone who needs a decent dish liquid.
Francesca V.
I feel like this dish soap works better against grease than other dish soaps. Sometimes I like to soak my pans with this overnight and then food comes right off. This will be the only dish soap that I will purchase from now on.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?