BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Alana B.
Alana B.
Monterey, CA
Works great to clean dishes when hand washing and has a great scent. But the formula is a little drying for the hands, would be great if the product could have a formula to help it be moisturizing for the hands. For a basic dish soap it is great.
the a.
the a.
Washington, DC
Good dish liquid known to wash dishes well, especially for those willing to put in the slight work needed to wash dishes. No complaints here. Clean scent and almost always a great value/price in most stores. Go buy this soap you guys - it works!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Campbell, CA
I went back to the original, because it brought back memories of my grandmother's kitchen. But what I didn't remember was the strong, chemical odor, or how my hands peeled after washing up after dinner. I think this one is best left in the past.
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
I love this soap to wash my dishes. It is gentle on my hands but touch on dried on food. It has a nice fresh scent and it is at a pretty good price point. The only issue is that I feel like I use more than I should have to because it is thinner
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Orrington, ME
I LOVE this concentrated version of the original Palmolive! My grandmother used this and my mother used this. The classic scent takes me back to my childhood! Plus, it's super effective. You only need a tiny bit to clean a sinkful of dishes!!!
Irene K.
Irene K.
The only brand my mom likes to use so I buy it all the time. I feel I need to freshen up the sponge more often than other products I've used as I feel the need to squeeze more soap all the time if it's a big Load but over all it does the job.
Sade H.
Sade H.
This is the OG of hand soaps!!! It comes in great smells and is SUPER affordable!! But I think with the mindset of it being so affordable makes me a bit wasteful, even though you don't need much to get the job done! It's always a repurchase!
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
This dish soap is honestly a great value for the price tag! I usually buy mine at Kroger. There are detergents that I believe work "better" but they're double the price! Every scent I've tried I've liked and yes; I'd definitely buy it again.
marie j.
marie j.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used palmolive since Madge or Midge was using the dish detergent for manicures. I think that was her names its worked well for me all these years I usually buy it at family dollar they usually have the best price and you can use coupons
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Soap has been a staple in my house ever since I can remember. The scent is mild, yet clean. The performance is great; always gets the dishes clean. I will continue to but this product for the foreseeable future.