BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1957)
Sadia S.
BEST SOAP FOR CLEANING DISHES! WORKS REALLY WELL AND HAS AN AWESOME SENT. I USUALLY MIX SOME WATER BC VRY STRONG AND THICK. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY WITH THIS SOAP. USUALLY PURCHASE IT AT COSTCO TO GET THE BEST PRICE AND A DEF MUST FOR ALL MY DISHES.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I don't know what it is about this, but I keep going back to it. I like the branding design, concentration, and the classic clean smell. The spout is also great for dispersing soap onto my sponge. I will probably repurchase this.
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
I just like the original dish soap, my mom bought it and I like it too, my skin when not wearing gloves sometimes get a little bit dry, because is a concentrated formula but not as dry as when using other brands. I do recommend this.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
For a less expensive product you really get good quality with palm olive! First off, I love the smell; it's a light smell that's pretty unique. I also feel like it's more concentrated than some of the other inexpensive dish soaps.
Ashley A.
Livermore, CA
This is one of my other favorite dish soaps! I always have this one in my kitchen! I pick it up at my local Wal Mart. It's really affordable and effective. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try something new!
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
I really like this dish soap for to reasons. 1 it's really gentle on the skin but ruff on the dishes. I always get it in Walmart because it's more affordable. And 2 I use it too clean my makeup brushes and it works really well.
Kourtney B.
The hills , TX
Smells so freaking strong but works the best. This cuts through grease like no other. When I'm a bad girl and forget to use non stick spray, I have to break out Palmolive original, salt, and a nice scouring sponge. Comes out good as new.
Jessica H.
Salem, OH
This is honestly my go-to dish soap. I love the classic scent and it is really good at cleaning dishes. One drawback is that it doesn't soak dishes as well as other products, but it is still an inexpensive, great scented dish soap!
Lyn O.
This isn't my favorite hand soap because I feel like I need to use more of it to maintain the lather than other products. Overall though it's pretty good but I always wait to get it with a coupon. It's pretty cost effective!
Grace B.
Baltimore, MD
Cleans well, has lasted our suite of four people over an entire semester and probably through the next. We do quite a lot of handwashing dishes too, but you don't need much of this dish detergent to wash your dishes well.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?