Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY

Smells and works great! This is my go-to brand for dish liquid. I've never had a problem or bad experience while using it. I trust Palmolive for keeping my dishes clean. Luckily, the brand is easy to find at most stores! Use Palmolive and you will be happy with it!
Gets the job done! Makes the dishes squeaky clean. The price is reasonable as well. You can easily find it at Target or Walmart. I love the smell which is not too overpowering. I would recommend this product to everyone looking to get their dishes nice and clean.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Sanford, FL

This is your basic original dish soap. It gets your dishes clean and does not leave a residue. You can find it on sale but if you don't then it is a little pricey. It is very effective on grease and baked on stains. I love Palmolive and will absolutely buy again!
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.

I love love love the smell of the original Palmolive dish soap. The bottle lasts a long time and I think it's a good value. I hate the dispenser,because I hate when it gets all gunky and soapy but I just rinse it off or put the liquid into a pretty bottle instead
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Best dish soap ive tried. Doesnt leave dishes greasy and using just a little goes a long way. Its soft on hands tough of dishes. After cleaning my house all day long and vwashing dishes daily my hands get dry and rough at times but using palmolive thats changed.
Jenifer N.
Jenifer N.

Palmolive always seems to do the job. It takes off all my dirty stains and leaves my dishes smelling wonderful. The prices is is wonderful for the work it does for your dishes. They have multiple different scents you can choose from. I would recommend to others.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Phoenix, AZ

This stuff works really well! I like to experiment in the kitchen which results in lots of burned pans, and this cuts right through the mess! I bought it at the grocery store (Fry's) and it smells really nice! I think it is a really great, cost effective choice!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA

this is my go to dish soap because I think that dawn liquifies and washes away too easily whereas palmolive creats plenty of suds and makes my dishes squeaky clean. I don't have to pour out as much on my sponge to get the job done versus dawn dishwashing liquid.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I alternate between this dish soap and Dawn. I like both brands and just buy whichever is on sale at the time I need it. I feel Palmolive meets my expectations and needs for a daily dish soap. I like the scent, texture, and color of this product. I am impressed.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

This dish soap doesn't mess up your hands like most dish soaps do. The price is pretty good. The one thing i don't like is that the smell is a bit overpowering at times. I buy mine at my local Kroger (where they have good deals). I would and have bought it again

Join Now