Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Laleña J.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA

I love this soap. It effectively removes dirt and grime. But my favorite use for this product is actually putting this into a Ziploc freezer bag and putting it into the freezer. It's the best freezer pack because it's flexible and doesn't freeze like water.
Julia T.
Julia T.
Athens, GA

This dish liquid has a nice scent and really does a good job cutting on grease. I like to use it on my dishes with hot water to get rid of food debris like baked on cheese and grease. I would say that this product is a good value and I would recommend this.
Andy H.
Andy H.
Westford, MA

Does it's job! I use this not only at home but even the hospital I work at gives it out to clean the pump kits! That's when you know it really works! It's cheap and it doesn't leave a scent which I actually like for my dishes. Would buy again to keep using.
Shantilly R.
Shantilly R.
Pompano Beach, FL

Palmolive is the dish liquid I've grown up watching my mom use and I've continued doing so as well. The scent is pleasing and it is effective in getting rid of any stubborn remnants on dishes. I will continue buying this product for as long as it's around.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I love this soap for washing dishes. I've tried other brands but they don't cut the grease like this one does. It also doesn't make my hands really dry. The price is good too which is another plus. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV

This is my moms go to soap. We always had this in my house growing up and I still use it. It is super cheap and the scent is great not too strong very subtle but its there. It is very effective. It gets the job done quickly and correcly without any stains.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.

I bought this due to the price, but it is not as effective as the leading dish wash soap brand. For some reason, the scent of this soap makes me sick to my stomach, as well. Probably a weird complaint, but I've never had that issue except with this brand.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ

Really nice on the dishes. Gets the dishes really clean and sudsy. I buy this all the time with my family and we don't really buy anything else. I would recommend due to the many nice things about it. It smells good and gets the job done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.

Have used Palmolive for as long as I can remember. My mom swears by it, and I've found over the years that it's one of the best out in the market because of how effectively their products get rid of grease! Those dollar store ones just can't even compare.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO

I keep repurchasing this product because it works. We have an older home and no dishwasher so the dish soap I use must WORK. I can use a little and do a whole sinkload without a problem. I buy this in bulk from Costco. I will keep repurchasing as needed.