Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lorado, WV

This dish soap smells amazing and cleans the dishes so much better. I love how clean they look and how wonderful it smells. It's easy on my hands and does an amazing job. I'm so happy with the results. I recommend this product and I will definitely be purchasing more.
Monica B.
Monica B.

It is ok for dish soap. i don't like it as much as dawn regular dish soap and i think it's mainly because of the smell. it's not bad, i just don't like it. it cleans dishes and cuts grease though, and that's what it's supposed to do. suds up well with lots of bubbles.
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Wadsworth, IL

This product is decent, and does a good job. My hands do not hurt after using this dish soap, as they tend to do with others. The scent isn't overwhelming and the soap does a good job at cleaning. The price is average for the product, and I have, and would buy again.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.

Palmolive is not my first choice for dish liquid, but definitely my go-to when I'm on a budget. It seems to be a bit weaker than other brands, but definitely gets the job done. I've purchased it at the Dollar General and Walmart. I'd recommend it to those on a budget
Erica K.
Erica K.
Ada, OK

Can be used for anything and everything. I like that they have used their classic 'recipe' to stay consistent. They offer a good value and discount in that market and I enjoy knowing that I get the same kind of product any time I buy it. My mom used it and so will I.
Viviene N.
Viviene N.

Great all around dish soap. It is perfect for cleaning off tough grime and stains from my dishes. I only need maybe three drops of the product to fully coat the sponge (once wet) and from there, it does all the work for me! I would definitely buy this product again.
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Bala

Bought in the past when the one I usually use wasn't available, this was fine as far as dish liquid goes, but I much prefer other brands such as Fairy as I feel it cleans a lot better, and is slightly less drying compared to the palmolive one. I would not recommend.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY

This is the soap that everyone in my family have been using for decades. It completely always gets the job done. I even find myself using it to clean my makeup brushes which tend to get very dirty and cakey. I would buy again and so would everyone else in my family!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.

I don't really like the scent of this dish soap. Honestly, the smell kind of reminds me of the smell of baby powder, so I don't really like to use that for the dishes. Other than that, it works pretty well in removing greasy residue. I'd just get a different scent.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY

Smells and works great! This is my go-to brand for dish liquid. I've never had a problem or bad experience while using it. I trust Palmolive for keeping my dishes clean. Luckily, the brand is easy to find at most stores! Use Palmolive and you will be happy with it!

Join Now