Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is pretty much your standard dish soap but I do enjoy that it doesn't dry out my hands. The scent is nothing spectacular but in a good way that makes it not too overpowering. It's not expensive and is easily accessible in many different stores.
Zaidangel A.
Zaidangel A.
Dec. 15, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Love this dish soap. It cuts through grease wonderfully while not drying out my hands. I haven't come across burnt on food it hasn't been able to clean either. I even used it in a recipe for outdoor bubbles that worked beautifully. Good good product
Khaliquah C.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston , SC
Dec. 6, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I do like Palmolive dish soap, and it is always reasonably priced. From Wal-Mart to the dollar store. This is my second best option right after Dawn! Only because you don't have to use as much dawn as you do Palmolive. But it does smell good also!!!
Tess M.
Tess M.
Milwaukee , WI
I normally buy Palmolive but I like to change the scents up every once and a while. While I love the original soap I found the one with oxyclean and I really like that one too. It lasts forever, especially with the amount of dishes I normally wash.
Mahrukh S.
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA
Palmolive used to be amazing at cleaning my dishes but now it isn't. I'm disappointed with the brand. The formula is terrible and you have to use twice as much to clean dishes. And the worst part is that it leaves this cloudy affect on the glasses.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Gilbert, WV
This dish washing liquid leaves my dishes clean and my skin feeling soft and clean as well. It's tough on stuck on food and easily cleanses my dishes. I would recommend this liquid to anyone looking for a good brand to use. It's honestly fantastic.
Eva M.
Eva M.
I've always used this dishwashing soap probably because this is what my mom used when I was a kid. It's fairly priced, always washes dishes and keeps them clean, has a fresh clean scent that doesn't stick to dishes and I definitely would recommend
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
My mom and grandmothers ONLY use Palmolive dish detergent, so this takes me back to my childhood when I do use this brand. It easily cleans the dishes and has a pleasant smell. It lathers well and gently removes stuck on food and grease with ease.
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Marquette
Dec. 7, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is my all time favorite dish soap. I cannot get enough of the scent, so I even use it just to wash my hands with. Cuts through grease easily and it's cheaper than what I used to buy. My grandma always uses it so it's also nostalgic for me :)
Alana B.
Alana B.
Monterey, CA
Works great to clean dishes when hand washing and has a great scent. But the formula is a little drying for the hands, would be great if the product could have a formula to help it be moisturizing for the hands. For a basic dish soap it is great.