BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Emi W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the perfect dishwashing soap for tough to remove grease and food. I use this mainly for soaking heavily soiled pots and pans as I have a dishwasher. After a few hours in this solution the gunk is almost cleared out. It's an amazing dish soap.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
I am a creature of habit my Grandmother and my Mother used Palmolive and now it's the only dish soap I buy. I did try a off brand dish soap when I was first married my dishes didn't feel clean and my hands felt greasy. I have used Palmolive for over 20 years
Nallely G.
A little goes a long way :) I love the smell of the product , it also leaves your skin feeling soft and your dishes spotless . It's not pricey and I recommend it . It works just like dawn . Except the consistency differs . This soap is runny
Grace H.
Logan, AL
This is a household staple! It cleans better than any other dish soaps that we have tried! We don't have the luxury of a dishwasher so washing by hand can be hard sometimes but this really gets the dishes clean and they always smell so nice!
Faride H.
A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. Unfortunately, the "newer" environmentally friendly cleaners are absolutely awful. When it comes to clean dishes, I have to have more power!
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Este  jabón es el que uso mas me gusta por que deja los platos libres de grasa  también lo uso para lavar mis brochas de maquillaje se que suena raro jejeje pero lo hago ya que no tengo jabón para brochas... pero si este jabón me gusta mucho
Hannah L.
Barnesville, GA
My mom and I purchase this dish soap nearly every time we run out of a different one at home. This seems to be our go to dish soap. It has a subtle smell and cleans dishes extremely well. I only wish it created more bubbles.
Kiyamah L.
This can be purchased at the dollar store crazy right but I'm not even joking it's fantastic. Very effective works as well as any high end brand such as dawn. It smells amazing lasts long a little goes a long way I'm definitely recommending this!
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Great dish washing liquid, it works great on dishes and gets all the dirt out. It is also natural and good on skin and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry and irritated. It is a really good dish washing soap, I been using it for years!
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca
My grandmother swears on the good original green Palmolive dish soap. It's also rubbed off on me that now that's all I buy regardless of the price . It gets rid of grease quickly .
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?