Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.

Have used Palmolive for as long as I can remember. My mom swears by it, and I've found over the years that it's one of the best out in the market because of how effectively their products get rid of grease! Those dollar store ones just can't even compare.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.

Great dish soap. We buy the big gallon at Costco because it is such a bargain. Love the scent and the price point is great too. This product has been around for so long it sone of my favorites. This can be found at Walmart too or Target even, it is nice.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Fort Worth, TX

I use Palmolive or Dawn dish soap whenever I wash dishes by hand. I think Palmolive doesn't dry out your hands and keeps them pretty soft. I also think the price is pretty affordable as well. I'm happy with the results of this product. I would buy again.
Avery R.
Avery R.
Boise, ID

The original Palmolive is my favorite and I will never use anything else that compares to it. It's seriously a timeless brand and has always worked great for me when I was dishes. It smells great and I know others would be happy with the overall product.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Lowell, MA

It's not the best dish soap but it does its job. Yes it cleaned everything off but just compared to other dish soaps it's not that great. This dish soap is affordable and can buy it anywhere. But if you like high end dish soaps you might not go for this.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing , Mi

Palmolive liquid dish soap is a great brand. It's grease cutting action is a plus when cleaning stuck on foods. When compared to Dawn, it is more gentle on your hands , creates more suds, and costs less. You can purchase it at just about any supermarket.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO

I keep repurchasing this product because it works. We have an older home and no dishwasher so the dish soap I use must WORK. I can use a little and do a whole sinkload without a problem. I buy this in bulk from Costco. I will keep repurchasing as needed.
Ethan E.
Ethan E.
King George, VA

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a very powerful dish soap and one that I constantly keep in my kitchen and will always have. Every time I use the dishes I use this soap and it does the job extremely well. Any spot I have on a dish it can get out!
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Miami, Fl

Nothing beats the original. With Palmolive I don't have to use a lot to get the right suds and get several dishes clean at once. I tend to stack coupons on this for a great deal and load up! Great for everyday dishes and isn't harsh on the hands either.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY

I love this dish detergent! It lasts a pretty long time because a little really does go a long way. It is not too pricey, and it has great value. It smells fresh and clean, and gets all of the dirt and grime off the dishes. I would recommend to others!!

Join Now