Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Jenifer N.
Jenifer N.

Palmolive always seems to do the job. It takes off all my dirty stains and leaves my dishes smelling wonderful. The prices is is wonderful for the work it does for your dishes. They have multiple different scents you can choose from. I would recommend to others.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Phoenix, AZ

This stuff works really well! I like to experiment in the kitchen which results in lots of burned pans, and this cuts right through the mess! I bought it at the grocery store (Fry's) and it smells really nice! I think it is a really great, cost effective choice!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA

this is my go to dish soap because I think that dawn liquifies and washes away too easily whereas palmolive creats plenty of suds and makes my dishes squeaky clean. I don't have to pour out as much on my sponge to get the job done versus dawn dishwashing liquid.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I alternate between this dish soap and Dawn. I like both brands and just buy whichever is on sale at the time I need it. I feel Palmolive meets my expectations and needs for a daily dish soap. I like the scent, texture, and color of this product. I am impressed.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

This dish soap doesn't mess up your hands like most dish soaps do. The price is pretty good. The one thing i don't like is that the smell is a bit overpowering at times. I buy mine at my local Kroger (where they have good deals). I would and have bought it again
Soumita D.
Soumita D.
Calgary, Alberta

Have been using this dish soap for about 5 years now and no matter how much I experiment with different brands, i always come back to this. It cleans the dishes effectively and has a very fresh and clean scent after using. would definitely recommend this product
Vivian T.
Vivian T.

My parents swore by this, and so do I. I've used it for as long as I can remember, and it gets out grease quite well. I usually let things soak in hot & soapy water before giving them a scrub, and this works really well with all the baking pans and trays I use!
Teresa Q.
Teresa Q.
N Hollywood, CA

This is the only soap I ever use. It is wonderful and works great with getting oil out of pans. A little goes a long way. I do not find it very pricey and I buy this at my local market. It is truly effective. I would recommend this to anyone. I keep buying it.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Bronx, NY

This is another family staple! My family has used this for years and it's a great product to rely on. It does exactly what it is advertised to do. It is a little rough on the hands, but I believe Palmolive makes an alternative formula with moisturizers inside.
Elissa R.
Elissa R.
Austin, TX

I grew up with Palmolive and now use it in my own kitchen; why look elsewhere when you already have the best soap? This soap cuts through grease effortlessly, its scent isn't too overpowering or flowery but it still smells great, and a little goes a long way.

Join Now