Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Haltom City, TX
I prefer dawn or Ajax, but Palmolive does the trick. Easy to use, smells good, it's available in most grocery stores, and it's not overly priced. Cuts grease and washing time down. It comes in an array of scents so you are able to choose your favorite.
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI
My grandma always used Palmolive soap at her house, so I have a tendency to always buy Palmolive when I need to buy soap. It cleans my dishes well since I don't have a dishwasher but also is gentle enough to use on my hands as a hand soap. Great smell
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Does a good job. You can get a giant bottle at Walmart for a reasonable price. Breaks up grease and isn't super hard on my hands. I do hand wash dishes on occassion and have used this brand for quite a while. I would definetely recommend this product.
Sue T.
Sue T.
Not exactly sure how our family came to love this dish soap but we have always used this and it does the job for sure! This was purchased at Wal-mart and we love how it smells and how clean it gets the dishes! We will purchase again as we always have!
Amber R.
Amber R.
My mom swears by this dish liquid so I tried it out. I really like the smell. It cleans my dishes really nice. The only problem I have is I have to pour a lot to feel like I have enough soap to get everything clean. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Alia O.
Alia O.
Maple Shade, NJ
Love this product makes my dishes turn out so clean and no stains. its a little pricey i would say but other than that i believe its worth the money spent. it smells super nice! love the way it smells and i would absolutely buy it again. every month!
Rebecca t.
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wonderful product, however I much prefer dawn due to it's various uses. Effective however i find myself using more then normal due to the lower concentration. very affordable, great price point. I would buy if I was short on funds, or it was on sale.
Gianella S.
Gianella S.
Hialeah, FL
Every Palmolive product gets the work done effectively. My mom usually buys it at Walmart or at Publix. It's pretty cheap and cleans very well. Not only does it get the dishes clean but it doesn't leave your hands dry, so you benefit from it as well.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Austin, TX
Smells great and works well on grease and stuck-on foods. Does not irritate the skin and works fast. I have been using this brand for many years and am very pleased. Good value and easy to find in most stores. Highly recommend this product to others.
Khaliquah C.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston , SC
I do like Palmolive dish soap, and it is always reasonably priced. From Wal-Mart to the dollar store. This is my second best option right after Dawn! Only because you don't have to use as much dawn as you do Palmolive. But it does smell good also!!!