Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Cicero , NY

I use this product a lot. It's clean and fresh scent are such one of its many benefits. Leftover residue on plates slides off with this stuff! It's so impressive to see gunk to gone in like two scrubs. Definitely recommend and you can find it almost anywhere.
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Los Angeles, CA

I remember when my mom would use it all the time to wash dishes..now the tradition of using Palmolive has been passed down to me! Personally I love this dish washing soap brand ! It makes my hands feel moisturized as well as makes cleaning dishes a lot easier
jasmine t.
jasmine t.
Concord, CA

Palmolive is great to clean dishes with but also, easy on the skin of your hands. It doesn't dry your skin out or irritate if you wash dishes without gloves. I purchase this from the 99 cent store in my area. I will continue to use it and would recommend it.
Melody C.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY

I am a creature of habit my Grandmother and my Mother used Palmolive and now it's the only dish soap I buy. I did try a off brand dish soap when I was first married my dishes didn't feel clean and my hands felt greasy. I have used Palmolive for over 20 years
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
New Braunfels, TX

Palmolive is a good dishwashing soap, i must say the value is good but you only get "good soap." I feel like i go thru it quickly VS other soaps because the cleaning power is gone quickly. The different scents make it hard to choose but they all smell great!
Alma C.
Alma C.

Palmolive brings me back to my childhood! This was the first liquid soap I recall using as a child and I still use this brand today. It is inexpensive and an easy find. It isn't harsh at all, leaves my hands feeling moisturized after I am done with cleaning!
May N.
May N.

I have been using Palmolive for about a year now and it has become 1 of my favorite dish soaps because they get all of the dirt off, even grease, which is amazing! The best part is that ur hands feel so soft and not dry like most of the dish soaps out there.
Anjelica F.
Anjelica F.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the only dish soap I will use and the only scent I use. Its not pricey and you get what you pay for. Some of the Palmolive scents aren't too great but the green one smells great. You can buy it anywhere really. Always keeps my dishes shiny and clean!
Latasha L.
Latasha L.

My go to dish soap. I just bought a large one from Costco. It doesn't dry my hands as much as other dish soaps and a little goes a long way. I think it's not as expensive as other brands, yet is works just as well or even better. I would recommend this soap!
Linda K.
Linda K.
San Diego, CA

I use this because it's affordable and it works. It's not my favorite dish wash soap. Many because they don't have the scent that I love. But other than that it's a great product that gets things done. My family has used this and many other dish wash soaps.