BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Courtney B.
I usually purchase this from Wal-Matt, and I love it --- especially when I have a coupon! Great value, classic smell, and cuts through grease well! Although we typically use the dishwasher, this liquid soap makes washing dishes by hand a breeze.
Kathryn D.
Cicero, NY
I use this product a lot. It's clean and fresh scent are such one of its many benefits. Leftover residue on plates slides off with this stuff! It's so impressive to see gunk to gone in like two scrubs. Definitely recommend and you can find it almost anywhere.
Carrie S.
I'm a picky person when it comes to dish soap I won't buy those cheap runny brands. I really like Palmolive because its easy on my hands and does a good job of breaking up grease and grime.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
I am a creature of habit my Grandmother and my Mother used Palmolive and now it's the only dish soap I buy. I did try a off brand dish soap when I was first married my dishes didn't feel clean and my hands felt greasy. I have used Palmolive for over 20 years
Emi W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the perfect dishwashing soap for tough to remove grease and food. I use this mainly for soaking heavily soiled pots and pans as I have a dishwasher. After a few hours in this solution the gunk is almost cleared out. It's an amazing dish soap.
Sharla S.
Orange, CA
Great soap that's been around for many years, I remember it when I was a child, so it must still be good! It cuts grease well and helps soak pots and pans for stuck on elements.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
My favorite dish soap! I feel that it cleans my dishes the best without scrubbing much. It smells good & does not leave a film. The antibacterial in the soap is much better than others on the shelf when comparing as well! Will continue to buy!
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Este  jabón es el que uso mas me gusta por que deja los platos libres de grasa  también lo uso para lavar mis brochas de maquillaje se que suena raro jejeje pero lo hago ya que no tengo jabón para brochas... pero si este jabón me gusta mucho
Grace H.
Logan, AL
This is a household staple! It cleans better than any other dish soaps that we have tried! We don't have the luxury of a dishwasher so washing by hand can be hard sometimes but this really gets the dishes clean and they always smell so nice!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?