Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Nancy L.
Nancy L.

My mom uses this to wash all of our dishes. She actually pours it out of the original container and puts it into a pump bottle. It works really well. Sometimes I'll use it to wash my hands, even though that's not really what it's for. I definitely recommend this product.
Excellent product I always use it for cleaning the trash It's cheaper and better than others products like this it cleans everything without any trace of fats it has too an excellent smell any product of palmolive will always pleased I could buy it again with closed eyes
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.

This detergent is pretty much the classic dish soap I use. In my opinion it does not have the most fragrant aroma, but it's not bad either. It also doesn't leave a smell on the dishes, so I don't mind it. I also sometimes use this for washing my hands and it works fine.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lindsay

It was on sale at the time, so I tried it. It`s not all the great. Very for if any bubbles, doesn`t smell nice, no good for greasy dishes. I f feel better, and recommend Dawn. It foams up great, and always, gets my dishes clean, no matter how dirty, and greasy they get.
Yolanda A.
Yolanda A.
Phoenixville, PA

Great scent and not too drying on hands. This product does have a unique scent, but it does not actually linger on the dishes as some other detergents. The only down side is that I find myself using more of this product contrary to others, but it does get the job done.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Perrysburg, OH

Palmolive is a brand that my mom has never used. One day I was babysitting and doing the dishes and the family used this brand of dish soap. I was amazed at how soft my hands were after using this product. The scent smells good and it cleans the dishes as well as Dawn.
Karen T.
Karen T.

Works, get the grease the first time and every time off of my pots and pans. my hands are always soft after using this product. my dishes are always clean. Great value for the buck. the scent is nice. I would buy again, it's worth it, been using this product for years.
Isabela S.
Isabela S.

This is my favorite dish soap. I've tried several and always come back to buying this one. I find it gets out the grime and grease easier than other products and I also love the scent, its nice and clean without being overpowering and leaving a scent on the glassware.
Gao H.
Gao H.
Fresno, CA

I've been using this product for awhile and I love it. It gets the job done well and grease off! There are no cons to this item at all. I bought this item at Target and it has a nice scent to it not too strong of a scent. I would buy this item again because I like it.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Los Angeles, CA

My family has been using this dish soap for as long as I can remember because Costco sells giant bottles of this so I'm kind of sick of the scent. It does its job by washing all the grime and grease away but like all dish soaps, it can be a little drying on the hands.

Join Now