BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Michelle C.
I love this soap for washing dishes. I've tried other brands but they don't cut the grease like this one does. It also doesn't make my hands really dry. The price is good too which is another plus. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Amanda S.
I love this dish detergent. A little goes a long way! Highly concentrated. It gets the job done. It's a little high in price but it's worth is extra dollars. Smells great. It's the only detergent I buy.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
I keep repurchasing this product because it works. We have an older home and no dishwasher so the dish soap I use must WORK. I can use a little and do a whole sinkload without a problem. I buy this in bulk from Costco. I will keep repurchasing as needed.
Zaidangel A.
Love this dish soap. It cuts through grease wonderfully while not drying out my hands. I haven't come across burnt on food it hasn't been able to clean either. I even used it in a recipe for outdoor bubbles that worked beautifully. Good good product
Maria S.
Lowell, MA
It's not the best dish soap but it does its job. Yes it cleaned everything off but just compared to other dish soaps it's not that great. This dish soap is affordable and can buy it anywhere. But if you like high end dish soaps you might not go for this.
Keisha D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Palmolive is the next best thing in my perspective. I usually purchase it from my local Wal-Mart or Family Dollar for no more than $1. It cuts on grease effectively, and smells wonderful. Palmolive and Dawn are my favorite dish soaps for this reason.
Cathy R.
This is my favorite  dish soap because its not concentrated I like having solid product and not watered down items. It makes it allot easier to wash my dishes and not use allot of product to do so.  It is very reasonably priced and It the only one  I buy.
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA
This is my moms favorite dish soap and I remember she has bought this since we were very small and I now by it and use it for my dirty dishes! It takes away all the grease and does not dry out my hands at all.
Nancy T.
Sun valley , Ca
I like this dish wash soap and it's the best cleans the best without drying my hands gets dirt and oil right get out I always purchase mine from Ralph's and will continue to purchase the original because the new ones don't have the same cleaning power
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
This dish soap smells amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands. It cleans my dishes well. It gets all of the residue off. The dishes are left looking shiny and clean. I would recommend it to anyone who washes dishes and wants to try a new dish soap.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?