Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA

My family is loyal when it comes to Palmolive. We sometimes stray away but always return. It's affordable and the variety is excellent. I love the way that it lathers and maintains that lather which lessens my having to reapply soap. Which means saving more soap.
Gets the job done! Makes the dishes squeaky clean. The price is reasonable as well. You can easily find it at Target or Walmart. I love the smell which is not too overpowering. I would recommend this product to everyone looking to get their dishes nice and clean.
Soumita D.
Soumita D.
Calgary, Alberta

Have been using this dish soap for about 5 years now and no matter how much I experiment with different brands, i always come back to this. It cleans the dishes effectively and has a very fresh and clean scent after using. would definitely recommend this product
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I alternate between this dish soap and Dawn. I like both brands and just buy whichever is on sale at the time I need it. I feel Palmolive meets my expectations and needs for a daily dish soap. I like the scent, texture, and color of this product. I am impressed.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA

this is my go to dish soap because I think that dawn liquifies and washes away too easily whereas palmolive creats plenty of suds and makes my dishes squeaky clean. I don't have to pour out as much on my sponge to get the job done versus dawn dishwashing liquid.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Phoenix, AZ

This stuff works really well! I like to experiment in the kitchen which results in lots of burned pans, and this cuts right through the mess! I bought it at the grocery store (Fry's) and it smells really nice! I think it is a really great, cost effective choice!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

This dish soap doesn't mess up your hands like most dish soaps do. The price is pretty good. The one thing i don't like is that the smell is a bit overpowering at times. I buy mine at my local Kroger (where they have good deals). I would and have bought it again
Vivian T.
Vivian T.

My parents swore by this, and so do I. I've used it for as long as I can remember, and it gets out grease quite well. I usually let things soak in hot & soapy water before giving them a scrub, and this works really well with all the baking pans and trays I use!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Bronx, NY

This is another family staple! My family has used this for years and it's a great product to rely on. It does exactly what it is advertised to do. It is a little rough on the hands, but I believe Palmolive makes an alternative formula with moisturizers inside.
Teresa Q.
Teresa Q.

This is the only soap I ever use. It is wonderful and works great with getting oil out of pans. A little goes a long way. I do not find it very pricey and I buy this at my local market. It is truly effective. I would recommend this to anyone. I keep buying it.

Join Now