Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Holly C.
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA

this is my go to dish soap because I think that dawn liquifies and washes away too easily whereas palmolive creats plenty of suds and makes my dishes squeaky clean. I don't have to pour out as much on my sponge to get the job done versus dawn dishwashing liquid.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

This dish soap doesn't mess up your hands like most dish soaps do. The price is pretty good. The one thing i don't like is that the smell is a bit overpowering at times. I buy mine at my local Kroger (where they have good deals). I would and have bought it again
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Bronx, NY

This is another family staple! My family has used this for years and it's a great product to rely on. It does exactly what it is advertised to do. It is a little rough on the hands, but I believe Palmolive makes an alternative formula with moisturizers inside.
Teresa Q.
Teresa Q.

This is the only soap I ever use. It is wonderful and works great with getting oil out of pans. A little goes a long way. I do not find it very pricey and I buy this at my local market. It is truly effective. I would recommend this to anyone. I keep buying it.
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Los Angeles, CA

I remember when my mom would use it all the time to wash dishes..now the tradition of using Palmolive has been passed down to me! Personally I love this dish washing soap brand ! It makes my hands feel moisturized as well as makes cleaning dishes a lot easier
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Syracuse

I use this product a lot. It's clean and fresh scent are such one of its many benefits. Leftover residue on plates slides off with this stuff! It's so impressive to see gunk to gone in like two scrubs. Definitely recommend and you can find it almost anywhere.
jasmine t.
jasmine t.
Concord, CA

Palmolive is great to clean dishes with but also, easy on the skin of your hands. It doesn't dry your skin out or irritate if you wash dishes without gloves. I purchase this from the 99 cent store in my area. I will continue to use it and would recommend it.
Anjelica F.
Anjelica F.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the only dish soap I will use and the only scent I use. Its not pricey and you get what you pay for. Some of the Palmolive scents aren't too great but the green one smells great. You can buy it anywhere really. Always keeps my dishes shiny and clean!
Alma C.
Alma C.

Palmolive brings me back to my childhood! This was the first liquid soap I recall using as a child and I still use this brand today. It is inexpensive and an easy find. It isn't harsh at all, leaves my hands feeling moisturized after I am done with cleaning!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
New Braunfels, TX

Palmolive is a good dishwashing soap, i must say the value is good but you only get "good soap." I feel like i go thru it quickly VS other soaps because the cleaning power is gone quickly. The different scents make it hard to choose but they all smell great!

Join Now