BY PALMOLIVE #5 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
I bought this due to the price, but it is not as effective as the leading dish wash soap brand. For some reason, the scent of this soap makes me sick to my stomach, as well. Probably a weird complaint, but I've never had that issue except with this brand.
Ethan E.
Ethan E.
King George, VA
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a very powerful dish soap and one that I constantly keep in my kitchen and will always have. Every time I use the dishes I use this soap and it does the job extremely well. Any spot I have on a dish it can get out!
Avery R.
Avery R.
Boise, ID
The original Palmolive is my favorite and I will never use anything else that compares to it. It's seriously a timeless brand and has always worked great for me when I was dishes. It smells great and I know others would be happy with the overall product.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Great dish soap. We buy the big gallon at Costco because it is such a bargain. Love the scent and the price point is great too. This product has been around for so long it sone of my favorites. This can be found at Walmart too or Target even, it is nice.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
I use Palmolive or Dawn dish soap whenever I wash dishes by hand. I think Palmolive doesn't dry out your hands and keeps them pretty soft. I also think the price is pretty affordable as well. I'm happy with the results of this product. I would buy again.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Palmolive liquid dish soap is a great brand. It's grease cutting action is a plus when cleaning stuck on foods. When compared to Dawn, it is more gentle on your hands , creates more suds, and costs less. You can purchase it at just about any supermarket.
Michell M.
Michell M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only dish washing liquid I use. My Dad uses the orange kind but I love this. It's gets my dishes clean without leaving any streaks. Once I wash my dishes I throw them through the "Sani Cycle" in my dishwasher and they come out squeaky clean!
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Miami, Fl
Nothing beats the original. With Palmolive I don't have to use a lot to get the right suds and get several dishes clean at once. I tend to stack coupons on this for a great deal and load up! Great for everyday dishes and isn't harsh on the hands either.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY
I love this dish detergent! It lasts a pretty long time because a little really does go a long way. It is not too pricey, and it has great value. It smells fresh and clean, and gets all of the dirt and grime off the dishes. I would recommend to others!!
s l.
s l.
Fairfax, VA
It's good, no frills, but it gets the job done. It's especially good if you don't like things with a strong scent, because the scent on this product is not very strong and kind of floats in the background, it's not right in your face. I'd buy it again.