Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL

This soap works great and always leaves my dishes clean. It has a nice scent and does not dry out my hands. It is rather cheap, and you can often get big bottles of it at places like Dollar Tree for even a better price. This is a great value and I would highly recommend it.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Maywood, CA

The bottle shrank, the soap is more liquid, and the horrible, horrible new lids which leak. I have a puddle of soap to clean up and I just brought the bottle into the house. Will now be looking for a new soap. Used to love everything about it but that's a major con for me.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hialeah, FL

Cant stand this dish soap. It is literally just foam and bubbles. It takes all your strength and effort to clean anything off a dish or pan. Just feels like colored thick water, wouldn't spend a dime on this product. Pro: it has a nice scent and doesn't dry your hands out.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.

As being the original dish soap this version works fairly well. However I find that compared to other similar products by other brands it does not degrease my pans as well. If I could not get my preferred dish soap I would use this again but it is not my number one choice
Elinore C.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA

This is the dish soap I grew up using, so when I got my own place, I saw no reason to switch things up. It cuts through grease and stuck on food well, smells familiar and pleasing, suds very quickly, and doesn't dry out my hands tremendously like some other kitchen soaps.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.

My mom uses this to wash all of our dishes. She actually pours it out of the original container and puts it into a pump bottle. It works really well. Sometimes I'll use it to wash my hands, even though that's not really what it's for. I definitely recommend this product.
Excellent product I always use it for cleaning the trash It's cheaper and better than others products like this it cleans everything without any trace of fats it has too an excellent smell any product of palmolive will always pleased I could buy it again with closed eyes
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.

This detergent is pretty much the classic dish soap I use. In my opinion it does not have the most fragrant aroma, but it's not bad either. It also doesn't leave a smell on the dishes, so I don't mind it. I also sometimes use this for washing my hands and it works fine.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lindsay

It was on sale at the time, so I tried it. It`s not all the great. Very for if any bubbles, doesn`t smell nice, no good for greasy dishes. I f feel better, and recommend Dawn. It foams up great, and always, gets my dishes clean, no matter how dirty, and greasy they get.
Yolanda A.
Yolanda A.
Phoenixville, PA

Great scent and not too drying on hands. This product does have a unique scent, but it does not actually linger on the dishes as some other detergents. The only down side is that I find myself using more of this product contrary to others, but it does get the job done.

Join Now