Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Moi R.
Moi R.
Rocky Hill, CT

My mom loves to wash this with the dishes! She always buys it no matter what the price is.
blondie W.
blondie W.

Been using this since I was a child. It works like a dream and it's not harsh on you hands
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Love this soap. Cleans great. Suds disappear soon after tho. It doesn't dry out my hands.
Camila G.
Camila G.

Have been using this for years! Gives me the perfect clean, makes my dishes feel like new
Kevin M.
Kevin M.
Jacksonville, AR

Palmolive Ultra always gets even the stuck on food to slide right off! I love this stuff!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Windermere, FL

This dish soap smells great and works well to clean my dishes. It makes cleanup a breeze.
Emily R.
Emily R.

Cleans well. Soap can be a little too sticky for the dishes and takes a while to come off
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Los Angeles, CA

makes my dishes smell great after i am done washing them . it leaves a great after smell
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Siloam Springs, AR

Good for greasy dishes, also I use this to clean my makeup brushes , easy and affordable
Rene R.
Rene R.
Elk Grove, CA

Love this. My grandma used to use it. Works great and cleans well. Stick with what works

Join Now