Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY

I love to wash the dishes with this product they always look sparkly clean and the smell is not overpowering.
Vanitty C.
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ

Leaves yur hands & dishes smelling so good.
& yur hands feel soft , plus your dishes are sparkling clean ☺️👌🏼
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Sherwood park, Alberta

Ive been using this dish soap for years its soft on my hands and works good for tough grease. A great product
Mary P.
Mary P.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid works great on the dishes but leaves your hands feeling slightly greasy.
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

Classic dish soaps can't go wrong with the this classic product. Nothing to exciting but it gets the job done
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL

Cuts on grease and cleans dishes wonderfully. Very little cost. I do prefer dawn instead of Palmolive though.
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA

I like the way the grease comes out when I am washing my dishes. My mom uses it and I use it at home as well.
Yadira A.
Yadira A.

I love using this product! it cleans the dishes real good and its affordable. It also leaves the hands soft.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY

The scent smells amazing and leaves the dishes smelling amazing....it also leaves your hands nice and smooth
kim h.
kim h.
Charlotte, NC

Unfortunately this brand makes my nails brittle. After finishing a whole bottle, I would not buy it anymore.

Join Now