Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Angeles M.
Angeles M.
Buena Park, CA
March 23, 2017, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive original is one of the best dish liquid detergents I have used.. just need a little to wash your dishes and is no to bad for the hands.
Fahm S.
Fahm S.
Sacramento , CA
May 1, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I like this soap and have been using it since forever. One of my favorite soaps. The only thing is the smell of it. It doesn't have that attractive scent that I would prefer.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
May 28, 2017, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is the one that I know since I was a kid and I always liked how good it is. Last long when you doing dishes and it's good with your hands.
claudia c.
claudia c.
June 2, 2017, 9:24 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Classic dish soap, works great, removes caked on food and grease. I like it because I don't have to use a lot of it and still get the job done.
Ary R.
Ary R.
Perris, CA
March 27, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is my favorite dish soap! I love the smell and really works with grease! Also is very concentrated so one bottle will last a lot of time.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Island, KY
May 2, 2017, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
You have to use a lot of this to even start to cut through the grease, yeah it's affordable but spend an extra dollar and get your money's worth
Stefa Z.
Stefa Z.
Ladson, SC
March 22, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is such a great product. A little product goes a longg wayy. Its great to get grease off and food stains. And the scent is so refreshing
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
May 20, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I like sticking to the original one. It does a great job washing your dishes and you don't have to use a lot of product. Highly recommend it.
Putri M.
Putri M.
Pittsburgh
March 19, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
People swear by Dawn, but I think this is where it's at for doing dishes in the home. There isn't a dish, pot, or pan this soap can't clean.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
June 1, 2017, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My favorite dish soap. It's cheap but awesome quality. Cuts through grease and grime like a champ. Smells good and does not hurt your hands.