BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1960)
Cassie H.
Ona, WV
Love Palmolive! Makes me think of my grandma every time I use it! Fresh scent. Affordable. Does the job to get my dishes clean.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX
Good buy. Cleans the dishes and does its job. Pretty sure a lot of people use them so I don't think I need to really recommend.
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma
I like the price of palmolive .I can't say it's the best because it doesn't get grease off of dishes bit for the price it's. OK
martha r.
Laredo, TX
My everyday use when washing dishes. I even at times use this soap to wash my hands or even to scrub the outside of my fridge.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Talk about a great dish soap. I swear by this stuff in our kitchen. If I have to wash the dishes by hand this is my go to soap.
Kristen O.
Glenolden, PA
We use this mostly and it works great! It really gets the grease and cooked on foods of easily. Also is not to harsh on hands.
Angel R.
Blue springs , MO
This product suds up with minimal product and it smells really good! It gets the dishes clean so I would definitely buy again.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My mom likes to buy this in bulk and I love using it. It smells great and I feel like it is THE ORGINIAL soap company and scent
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
Comparable to dawn. I like the scent of the original it just smells clean! This soap is drying though if you hand wash dishes.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I feel as though I have to always use more of this soap than others. It works well enough, but it's definitely not my favorite.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?