Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY

I loved before used a dish whit odor roses , lemon etc but now used this and i loved my dishes smell so good
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Loves this soon , gets my dishes clean and smells good. I recommend this product it surely won't disappoint!
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Plantation, FL

This is my go to dish soap. It's cost effective and cleans so nicely that I don't need to scrub a whole lot.
Laura R.
Laura R.

I will only use the ultra Palmolive dish soap. the regular just doesn't cut thru grease like the ultra does.
Bridget I.
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this dish liquid it's the only thing I buy. It keeps the dishes clean and it not drying to the hands.
Lea A.
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario

Smells good and gets mu dishes clean. Very good for a low price at Costco! A little bit goes a long way too!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I personally think this original formula cleans the best have been using it for years definitely a favorite
member-618efe249
member-618efe249
Warren, Nj

It gets the job done. It helps get out the grease from the pan some other soaps leave the pan still greased
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Great dish soap for my dishes and skin!! Cleans really good and doesn't let my skin get all dried and itchy
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Moreno Valley, CA

The only liquid dish soap we use. It doesn't dry out my hands and it cleans the dishes well and smells good

Join Now