BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Salem, OH
This is honestly my go-to dish soap. I love the classic scent and it is really good at cleaning dishes. One drawback is that it doesn't soak dishes as well as other products, but it is still an inexpensive, great scented dish soap!
Yasmine R.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
My all time favorite dish washing soap. It has a very good value!! It smells so good which makes me want to do dishes, you can find it everywhere including dollar tree!! 100% recommend!
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I use this to clean everything! I do the dishes, the stove , the microwave, etc. I love how gentle it is on my hands and how cheap it is. I recommend this to everyone!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Surprise, AZ
Gets the grim and stuck on food off my dishes very well. I have used this brand for many years and have not been disappointed. Smells great and is gentle on my hands.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
This soap is so concentrated that a little goes a long way so it's really worth the price! Even if you dilute it with water, it still gets really sudsy and does the job cleaning my dishes. Would recommend!
Antonella R.
Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
Absolutely love this product. We are very big on hand washing dishes and not using a dishwasher, and this is the dish soap I turn to. It does not dry out my hands and it's very tough on grease. Definitely recommend it.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
I think it's a good dish soap but I feel like like I go through it quicker than another product.. I also noticed that I have to use se more product to clean oily messes.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
I'm obsessed with Palmolive ultra original! I love the smell. The other scents are nice but I've always preferred the original scent. The product cleans wonderfully as well.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
This dish soap is very good at cleaning & helping to take that grease off the skilets. I've tried others and the grease has stuck, won't change this brand EVER!
Madelyn A.
Madelyn A.
olor ligero. limpia bien. la grasa de los platos la quita facil. pero me causa alergia en mis manos  la tengo sensible.  por eso deje de comprarlo. pero es bueno