BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
My all time favorite dish washing soap. It has a very good value!! It smells so good which makes me want to do dishes, you can find it everywhere including dollar tree!! 100% recommend!
Theresa B.
This soap is so concentrated that a little goes a long way so it's really worth the price! Even if you dilute it with water, it still gets really sudsy and does the job cleaning my dishes. Would recommend!
Linda K.
Cambridge, OH
I use Palmolive frequently. It smells good,gets my dishes clean.I like a dishwashing liquid that is long lasting and Palmolive fits the bill.
Greg D.
Clayton, NC
I buy this from CVS when they have it on sale. I switch between this and dawn depending what is on sale. Very good detergent with plenty of fragrances to choose from.
Danielle M.
Surprise, AZ
Gets the grim and stuck on food off my dishes very well. I have used this brand for many years and have not been disappointed. Smells great and is gentle on my hands.
Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
Absolutely love this product. We are very big on hand washing dishes and not using a dishwasher, and this is the dish soap I turn to. It does not dry out my hands and it's very tough on grease. Definitely recommend it.
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
I think it's a good dish soap but I feel like like I go through it quicker than another product.. I also noticed that I have to use se more product to clean oily messes.
Haley R.
Florence , AL
Cleans our dishes and does not streak or leave any residue behind! The many scents the have available gives you a wide variety of choices!
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
I'm obsessed with Palmolive ultra original! I love the smell. The other scents are nice but I've always preferred the original scent. The product cleans wonderfully as well.
Nyeisha F.
I normally wash my dishes using this soap I first started using this product when my son was in the nicu this what they used to clean the babies bottles it leaves am dishes nice and clean and not greasy
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?