BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2003)
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
I love this product. Very soapy & smells very very good. I have nothing bad to say about this dish soap. I bought mine at target but they also have it at Walmart. Not pricey at all. I would totally buy again.
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
I have extremely sensitive skin and have broken out from so many dish soaps. I use this one with ease. I have never had an issue with Palmolive. It always gets my dishes clean and my hands never pay the price for it. If you haven't tried this brand, you absolutely should!
rachel a.
Farmville, VA
Love this dish soap. Love the smell scent and it works great. I have used this for years now and since my mother used it when I was growing up, I see it has not changed at all. Still the same great working product after all these years. Wouldn't switch to anything else.
Sara Z.
Springfield, MO
I use to buy dawn (and still do sometimes) but this is the dish soap my mom and dad use and all my grandparents used so it reminds me of home. It cleans and suds well and cuts through grease. I feel like I have to use a decent amount to sud the way I like but I'll continue using it.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This is the kind of dish soap my mom would always buy. I think it's around the same price as Dawn. This kind of soap cleans the dishes well and suds nicely. I prefer Dawn though, just because I think it smells better and personally think it feels better on the hands.
Nicole M.
DENTON, TX
It cleans well but I do NOT like the scent of this one. To me, it smells like burning plastic. It offends my nose so much I abandoned the rest of the bottle I bought and gave it to a friend.
Sarah B.
Sanford, ME
My mom used this while I was growing up, so now I use it too. It's a great dish detergent and really cleans off grease well. The smell is classic and pleasant. Some might find it overpowering but I like it more compared to other brands. Really great value too!
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Doesn't leave a greasy residue feeling on dishes after washing and rinsing like I've had a problem with before while using dawn. I got a smaller bottle from Dollar Tree to try and I'm happy I gave it a chance because I will be continuing to buy this product from now on.
Sarah H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Every time I use this dish soap, the smell reminds me of when I was a child and would help my Mom wash the dishes, I love it. It's my favorite soap to wash my son's bottles and toys with. No residue and gets everything clean very easily. Not a bad price either!
Jada J.
I dislike the smell of this soap so much to the point that I had to switch it out. I don't recommend this the sent lasted on my hands for hours and personally it wasn't that good and I won't buy this again but maybe others would like the smell but I did not.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?