Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Markea G.
Markea G.

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is my go to dish detergent for getting rid of the tough grease on my dirty pots and pans. It does a great job and I never have to break my pockets to purchase it. I usually buy from the Dollar General so that makes it even more affordable.
Kat K.
Kat K.
Milwaukee, WI

It works great as soap but as far as getting off the thought stuck in grease I wouldn't use it. It is a decent price but also leaves your hand feeling like their is a residue on it. If you are looking just for soap you could buy this but, I would recommend using Dawn instead.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Sebastopol, CA

I use Palmolive Original Dish soap every day. Why? Because it's the original, and been around forever, so you know it works! Cuts the grease, and leaves a fresh scent. I even use it at work, in a hospital. If the hospital is using it, you know it's going to clean really well.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Southampton, NY

I've never had a problem getting off stuck on food that ends up sitting around for a day or so. Sometimes, it needs a little soaking though. I don't use a lot of soap to get a sink full of dishes done, which was not completely expected. Pleasant surprise and smells wonderful.
Ines L.
Ines L.
Ottawa

Palmolive is a dish soap we have been purchasing for quite some time. It smells good and works well on cleaning dishes, yet doesn't cause your hands to get too dry or crack too much. Normally purchase it at my local walmart or Costco and will probably continue to purchase it.
Jenea S.
Jenea S.
Linden, NJ

I don't know what it is about the original scent of this dish liquid. I just smells so fresh and clean. I usually pick this up from target at a great price. As far as I'm concerned there are no cons with this dish liquid. It cuts through grease and cleans my dishes very well.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Pereira, Risaralda

Palmolive ha sido maravilloso paramantener mis platos y cubiertos brillantes y hermosos.
En realidad parece que tuviera platos nuevos todos los días, manteniendo mi cocina como una tacita de té.
Lo recomendaría realmente, me ha hecho la vida más fácil, todos deberían usarlo.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Louisville, KY

This reminds me of being a kid and washing the dishes in parents' home. I think it cleans well and is relatively inexpensive so sometimes I just buy it for the nostalgia. I can't smell so I can't give my opinion of the scent but I think it does the job and that matters most.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Portland, OR

I've been using Palmolive my whole life and it's never failed me. Super effective and also gets my dishes sparkling clean! They have a wide range of dish soap and it's easily found at any major grocery store. They have a lot of different scents so you can pick your favorite!
Jayme G.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista, CA

The price is always usually good for this so we always end up buying it. I like this one in the original scent because sometimes the scented ones don't smell so great when your washing dishes. My great grandma used to use this stuff so it's been good soap for a lonnnng time.

Join Now