BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Jessica H.
Westernport, MD
I love the smell of this product and the way if suds up. It's a great price for what you get. And purchase a cheaper one and I have to replace it sooner as opposed to if I would get this one.
Nicole M.
DENTON, TX
It cleans well but I do NOT like the scent of this one. To me, it smells like burning plastic. It offends my nose so much I abandoned the rest of the bottle I bought and gave it to a friend.
Sarah B.
Sanford, ME
My mom used this while I was growing up, so now I use it too. It's a great dish detergent and really cleans off grease well. The smell is classic and pleasant. Some might find it overpowering but I like it more compared to other brands. Really great value too!
Sarah H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Every time I use this dish soap, the smell reminds me of when I was a child and would help my Mom wash the dishes, I love it. It's my favorite soap to wash my son's bottles and toys with. No residue and gets everything clean very easily. Not a bad price either!
Preston R.
Lancaster, SC
I find this brand comparable to the other leading brands such as Dawn and Joy! You can see the difference in your dishes! It even has a good smell but leaves nothing on your dishes! Recommend to everyone!
Whitney S.
I like this dish soap, it's inexpensive and gets the job done. Leaves my hands soap too which is a plus. I trust this with washing every dish and baby stuff
Too. I would recommend trying it
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Doesn't leave a greasy residue feeling on dishes after washing and rinsing like I've had a problem with before while using dawn. I got a smaller bottle from Dollar Tree to try and I'm happy I gave it a chance because I will be continuing to buy this product from now on.
Jada J.
I dislike the smell of this soap so much to the point that I had to switch it out. I don't recommend this the sent lasted on my hands for hours and personally it wasn't that good and I won't buy this again but maybe others would like the smell but I did not.
JILIAN P.
Waco, TX
Love the way this product smells and makes my hands feel but doesn't do much damage to grease. It would be good to use for light dish washing such as cups or something but not on greasy dinner dishes
Haley R.
Oshkosh, WI
This is the original dish soap scent and it has all the power of grease fighting as its competitors. It is hard on grime but does not dry out your hands. The scent is neutral and isn't strong, so if you don't like flowery scents this is perfect for you.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?