Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Jenea S.
Jenea S.
Roselle, Nj

I don't know what it is about the original scent of this dish liquid. I just smells so fresh and clean. I usually pick this up from target at a great price. As far as I'm concerned there are no cons with this dish liquid. It cuts through grease and cleans my dishes very well.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Pereira, Risaralda

Palmolive ha sido maravilloso paramantener mis platos y cubiertos brillantes y hermosos.
En realidad parece que tuviera platos nuevos todos los días, manteniendo mi cocina como una tacita de té.
Lo recomendaría realmente, me ha hecho la vida más fácil, todos deberían usarlo.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Louisville, KY

This reminds me of being a kid and washing the dishes in parents' home. I think it cleans well and is relatively inexpensive so sometimes I just buy it for the nostalgia. I can't smell so I can't give my opinion of the scent but I think it does the job and that matters most.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Portland, OR

I've been using Palmolive my whole life and it's never failed me. Super effective and also gets my dishes sparkling clean! They have a wide range of dish soap and it's easily found at any major grocery store. They have a lot of different scents so you can pick your favorite!
Jayme G.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , Ca

The price is always usually good for this so we always end up buying it. I like this one in the original scent because sometimes the scented ones don't smell so great when your washing dishes. My great grandma used to use this stuff so it's been good soap for a lonnnng time.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Yuma, AZ

The large refillable bottles can honestly last my household a good year. Unlike most dish soap, very little of this goes a long way. So much so that like many Mexican households we add water to it lol. All joking aside, it gets the job done and I have yet to be disappointed.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Atlantic City, NJ

Why fix something that is not broke? This is seriously what I consider a staple and although I want to only buy those 'all natural' items for my house this dish soap is seriously the best bang for your buck and worth it. I think we've used it for so long I know no different.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Kissimmee, FL

I love this dish soap, I even use it to clean my makeup brushes with a little bit of olive oil. When I wash my dishes with it my dishes are sparkly clean, and it also leaves my hands super soft without over drying them. Great product and it is always at an affordable price.
miriam h.
miriam h.
Escondido, CA

We have always used this Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid soap. The scent is pretty good and it leaves our dishes smelling pretty good and it leaves them nice and clean. It doesn't dry up your hands after your done using it, and I recommend this and repurchase it again.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Anchorage, AK

I thought the product was great as well as inexpensive. I do not like that they currently test on animals though. Palmolive also said they were working to stop animal testing and haven't done anything to stop it. I won't purchase again and I encourage others to do the same.

Join Now