Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
New Braunfels, TX
Dec. 15, 2016, 3:52 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is a good dishwashing soap, i must say the value is good but you only get "good soap." I feel like i go thru it quickly VS other soaps because the cleaning power is gone quickly. The different scents make it hard to choose but they all smell great!
Anjelica F.
Anjelica F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only dish soap I will use and the only scent I use. Its not pricey and you get what you pay for. Some of the Palmolive scents aren't too great but the green one smells great. You can buy it anywhere really. Always keeps my dishes shiny and clean!
jasmine t.
jasmine t.
Concord, CA
Palmolive is great to clean dishes with but also, easy on the skin of your hands. It doesn't dry your skin out or irritate if you wash dishes without gloves. I purchase this from the 99 cent store in my area. I will continue to use it and would recommend it.
Andy H.
Andy H.
Westford, MA
Does it's job! I use this not only at home but even the hospital I work at gives it out to clean the pump kits! That's when you know it really works! It's cheap and it doesn't leave a scent which I actually like for my dishes. Would buy again to keep using.
Laleña J.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
I love this soap. It effectively removes dirt and grime. But my favorite use for this product is actually putting this into a Ziploc freezer bag and putting it into the freezer. It's the best freezer pack because it's flexible and doesn't freeze like water.
Linda K.
Linda K.
Spring Valley, CA
I use this because it's affordable and it works. It's not my favorite dish wash soap. Many because they don't have the scent that I love. But other than that it's a great product that gets things done. My family has used this and many other dish wash soaps.
Julia T.
Julia T.
Athens, GA
This dish liquid has a nice scent and really does a good job cutting on grease. I like to use it on my dishes with hot water to get rid of food debris like baked on cheese and grease. I would say that this product is a good value and I would recommend this.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N LAS VEGAS, NV
This is my moms go to soap. We always had this in my house growing up and I still use it. It is super cheap and the scent is great not too strong very subtle but its there. It is very effective. It gets the job done quickly and correcly without any stains.
Shantilly R.
Shantilly R.
Palmolive is the dish liquid I've grown up watching my mom use and I've continued doing so as well. The scent is pleasing and it is effective in getting rid of any stubborn remnants on dishes. I will continue buying this product for as long as it's around.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ
Really nice on the dishes. Gets the dishes really clean and sudsy. I buy this all the time with my family and we don't really buy anything else. I would recommend due to the many nice things about it. It smells good and gets the job done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!