Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Excellent product I always use it for cleaning the trash It's cheaper and better than others products like this it cleans everything without any trace of fats it has too an excellent smell any product of palmolive will always pleased I could buy it again with closed eyes
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lindsay

It was on sale at the time, so I tried it. It`s not all the great. Very for if any bubbles, doesn`t smell nice, no good for greasy dishes. I f feel better, and recommend Dawn. It foams up great, and always, gets my dishes clean, no matter how dirty, and greasy they get.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Perrysburg, OH

Palmolive is a brand that my mom has never used. One day I was babysitting and doing the dishes and the family used this brand of dish soap. I was amazed at how soft my hands were after using this product. The scent smells good and it cleans the dishes as well as Dawn.
Karen T.
Karen T.

Works, get the grease the first time and every time off of my pots and pans. my hands are always soft after using this product. my dishes are always clean. Great value for the buck. the scent is nice. I would buy again, it's worth it, been using this product for years.
Isabela S.
Isabela S.

This is my favorite dish soap. I've tried several and always come back to buying this one. I find it gets out the grime and grease easier than other products and I also love the scent, its nice and clean without being overpowering and leaving a scent on the glassware.
Gao H.
Gao H.
Fresno, CA

I've been using this product for awhile and I love it. It gets the job done well and grease off! There are no cons to this item at all. I bought this item at Target and it has a nice scent to it not too strong of a scent. I would buy this item again because I like it.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Los Angeles, CA

My family has been using this dish soap for as long as I can remember because Costco sells giant bottles of this so I'm kind of sick of the scent. It does its job by washing all the grime and grease away but like all dish soaps, it can be a little drying on the hands.
Dalisa E.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY

In my opinion this soap doesn't provide much lather as other brands I've used. the smell is ok nothing special its just there. the only thing i like about it is that it is cheaper than the other brands but i end up using more product since the lather isn't that great.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lorado, WV

This dish soap smells amazing and cleans the dishes so much better. I love how clean they look and how wonderful it smells. It's easy on my hands and does an amazing job. I'm so happy with the results. I recommend this product and I will definitely be purchasing more.
Monica B.
Monica B.

It is ok for dish soap. i don't like it as much as dawn regular dish soap and i think it's mainly because of the smell. it's not bad, i just don't like it. it cleans dishes and cuts grease though, and that's what it's supposed to do. suds up well with lots of bubbles.

Join Now