Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
New Braunfels, TX
Palmolive is a good dishwashing soap, i must say the value is good but you only get "good soap." I feel like i go thru it quickly VS other soaps because the cleaning power is gone quickly. The different scents make it hard to choose but they all smell great!
jasmine t.
jasmine t.
Concord, CA
Palmolive is great to clean dishes with but also, easy on the skin of your hands. It doesn't dry your skin out or irritate if you wash dishes without gloves. I purchase this from the 99 cent store in my area. I will continue to use it and would recommend it.
Andy H.
Andy H.
Westford, MA
Does it's job! I use this not only at home but even the hospital I work at gives it out to clean the pump kits! That's when you know it really works! It's cheap and it doesn't leave a scent which I actually like for my dishes. Would buy again to keep using.
Julia T.
Julia T.
Athens, GA
This dish liquid has a nice scent and really does a good job cutting on grease. I like to use it on my dishes with hot water to get rid of food debris like baked on cheese and grease. I would say that this product is a good value and I would recommend this.
Linda K.
Linda K.
Spring Valley, CA
I use this because it's affordable and it works. It's not my favorite dish wash soap. Many because they don't have the scent that I love. But other than that it's a great product that gets things done. My family has used this and many other dish wash soaps.
Laleña J.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
I love this soap. It effectively removes dirt and grime. But my favorite use for this product is actually putting this into a Ziploc freezer bag and putting it into the freezer. It's the best freezer pack because it's flexible and doesn't freeze like water.
Shantilly R.
Shantilly R.
Palmolive is the dish liquid I've grown up watching my mom use and I've continued doing so as well. The scent is pleasing and it is effective in getting rid of any stubborn remnants on dishes. I will continue buying this product for as long as it's around.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N LAS VEGAS, NV
This is my moms go to soap. We always had this in my house growing up and I still use it. It is super cheap and the scent is great not too strong very subtle but its there. It is very effective. It gets the job done quickly and correcly without any stains.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ
Really nice on the dishes. Gets the dishes really clean and sudsy. I buy this all the time with my family and we don't really buy anything else. I would recommend due to the many nice things about it. It smells good and gets the job done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Have used Palmolive for as long as I can remember. My mom swears by it, and I've found over the years that it's one of the best out in the market because of how effectively their products get rid of grease! Those dollar store ones just can't even compare.