Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Monica B.
Monica B.

It is ok for dish soap. i don't like it as much as dawn regular dish soap and i think it's mainly because of the smell. it's not bad, i just don't like it. it cleans dishes and cuts grease though, and that's what it's supposed to do. suds up well with lots of bubbles.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lorado, WV

This dish soap smells amazing and cleans the dishes so much better. I love how clean they look and how wonderful it smells. It's easy on my hands and does an amazing job. I'm so happy with the results. I recommend this product and I will definitely be purchasing more.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Ada, OK

Can be used for anything and everything. I like that they have used their classic 'recipe' to stay consistent. They offer a good value and discount in that market and I enjoy knowing that I get the same kind of product any time I buy it. My mom used it and so will I.
Viviene N.
Viviene N.

Great all around dish soap. It is perfect for cleaning off tough grime and stains from my dishes. I only need maybe three drops of the product to fully coat the sponge (once wet) and from there, it does all the work for me! I would definitely buy this product again.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY

This is the soap that everyone in my family have been using for decades. It completely always gets the job done. I even find myself using it to clean my makeup brushes which tend to get very dirty and cakey. I would buy again and so would everyone else in my family!
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Bala

Bought in the past when the one I usually use wasn't available, this was fine as far as dish liquid goes, but I much prefer other brands such as Fairy as I feel it cleans a lot better, and is slightly less drying compared to the palmolive one. I would not recommend.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY

Smells and works great! This is my go-to brand for dish liquid. I've never had a problem or bad experience while using it. I trust Palmolive for keeping my dishes clean. Luckily, the brand is easy to find at most stores! Use Palmolive and you will be happy with it!
Batya u.
Batya u.
Jerusalem

great dish soap it helps to remove the grease very easy and makes the dishes very clean and shiny it has good smell and it is not overly priced good value for money it does make a lot of bubbles which in some cases could be annoying but I do recommend this product.
Gets the job done! Makes the dishes squeaky clean. The price is reasonable as well. You can easily find it at Target or Walmart. I love the smell which is not too overpowering. I would recommend this product to everyone looking to get their dishes nice and clean.
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA

My family is loyal when it comes to Palmolive. We sometimes stray away but always return. It's affordable and the variety is excellent. I love the way that it lathers and maintains that lather which lessens my having to reapply soap. Which means saving more soap.

Join Now