BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1902)
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I grew up with this dish soap. It was always my mom’s go to and this is something that I use sometimes. It does the trick and gets. The dishes clean. Great suds and scent. I recommend as a staple in the home.
Bradley A.
blacksburg
I use this dish soap everyday at work, and every time I open the bottle I get a wonderful scent that washes all my worries away. The price was very reasonable and I recommend it to all of my family members when it comes up.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of keeping things clean! It can be used on even the biggest messes, and it won’t ruin your hands!! We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Mikayla H.
Love the scent and the cleaning power of this soap!! It gets rid of all things such as grease dirt and food. I really love this and I would highly recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes!!!!!
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great brand of this product for dishwashing. It has a great smell. It's super soapy and it gets all the grease off the dishes. I love it and I buy it all the time. Great price too.
esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
love it i have tried other brands but i always go back to the original Palmolive ULTRA... i love the smell i believe that the smell is not over power on the dishes it leaves a nice clean smell not flower which i like... and i capitalized ULTRA because they do have a basic one that smells the same but i believe its watered down and is not as concentrated as ULTRA one. a little of soap in our sponge goes a long way... when i have a lot of dishes to wash i tend to get a bowl put 6 drops and add hot water and use that to refresh my sponge with soap as i am washing.
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
 Facebook she just fried up more and if they don't use it more than I don't know what is it in because he's a great father to use in people should use them or because it helps the household stuff in the house and I would recommend that people use it a lot more Facebook she just fried up more and if they don't use it more than I don't know what is it in because he's a great father to use in people should use them or because it helps the household stuff in the house and I would recommend that people use it a lot more than what
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
This is the only dish washing detergent I use. Ihav very very skin and all the detergents I've tried make my skin even drier. Palmolive Original cuts grease and food grime wonderfully. I replace hand sanitizer soaps with a mixture of 1/2 water and 1/2 Palmolive Original in every soap dispenser by every sink in my house. It's the only soap my hands can handle for many hand washings each day. By doing this I know I can wash my hands and not dry then out further.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Palmolive is an ancient brand. I love it because it was my grandmother's go-to brand you many years. And this particular product a little goes a long way. A few drops literally will have your dishwater super sudsy but also doesnt take a great deal of excessive rinsing after washing. Your hands will also love you after using this if you dont have super sensitive skin
Maureen r.
Dublin, GA
Palmolive Ultra original was a big part of my childhood, my mom always used it ,she loved it! So do I I love the clean smell and how nice it is on your hands after your done washing up the dishes. The product produces great bubbles and suds and shows strength on cleaning capabilities. It really removes stuck on food so it's OK if you make a mess when you cook for a lot of people and know that it will be a hiccup to clean up afterward. Just a speed bump.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?