Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Devon H.
Devon H.
Ladson, SC

This stuff is miracle soap. I grew up with every time I gotta staying on one of my clothes. My grandmother would make me take it off and put a little drop of this on the spot. The next time I would wear that piece of clothing it would be perfect with no stain in sight. As an adult I love this for my dishes. If you let it get with some water on your really baked on messes it really does help to lift them away. The only draw back for be is that it the sooo super thick as well as its not gentle enough for animals like my Dawn is.
Keisha C.
Keisha C.

It's an average dish soap to be honest, the scent is nice, but you really have to work to get grease stains off & you have to use a lot more soap than others I've tried. When I have bought this brand, I have used a lot more of the soap way quicker than I have others, so it doesn't last long. I wouldn't repurchase unless there was a nice sale on it. I've gotten cheaper dish soaps that feel nicer on my sensitive skin and does a better job! Like I said, it's an average dish soap. Nothing amazing about it, in my opinion!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

The smell of this soap is really what makes me attracted to it. It is a smell I remember as a child. I swear everyone bought this soap, which is saying a lot. It means it is a great product. The quality and price are great for the amount of grease and cleaning this soap gets done. I use it for everything, even spills on carpet. I never have to worry about it staining anything or being too harsh. It is the perfect balance. I would recommend to anyone wanting to try out a new soap.
Gabby F.
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA

This is the only dish washing detergent I use. Ihav very very skin and all the detergents I've tried make my skin even drier. Palmolive Original cuts grease and food grime wonderfully. I replace hand sanitizer soaps with a mixture of 1/2 water and 1/2 Palmolive Original in every soap dispenser by every sink in my house. It's the only soap my hands can handle for many hand washings each day. By doing this I know I can wash my hands and not dry then out further.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Henderson

I have used this product off and on for a few years. I will not lie I love the scent it has but the problem I have is that I tend to use lots more of this product that I do another one I use as well. I also notice that attempting to get hard grease it doesn't do as well sometimes as another brand. I do love tho that my hands don't get so dry using this product but that's the only issues I've ever had with this product.
Julianna P.
Julianna P.
Laredo, TX

Palmolive! The only dish soap that doesn't dry my hands out. I have extremely dry skin and my hands are 10X worse :( , HARD WORKING HANDS! lol. I love the clean smell of this soap also. I really don't have any complaints about it.. does what its supposed to, gets my dishes clean really easily and keeps my hands soft. I don't have any problem cleaning built up grease off pots and pans. The only brand I will buy.
ana o.
ana o.

Bought this under the impression that it was the type of dish soap that I would need less of to get more dishes done. Nope, nope and nope. Unfortunately I need more to get less amount of dishes done. I don't like how runny it is. It gets the job done BUT unfortunately I will have to buy dish soap WAY sooner than expected. So I won't be buying this particular scent again. I'll stick with Palmolive Original.
silia k.
silia k.
Brooklyn, NY

Usually i use my dishwasher as aposed to hand washing my dishes so i dont use so much dish soap. When on occasion i do my dishes i used Palmolive and ir didnt really meet my expectations, it doesn't give you rhat faomey feel to the sponge nor does it really get the grease out. To wash 4 plates 2 pots and a couple spoons and forks i used almost a quarter of the bottle! I would not recommend this to anyone.
Tannu J.
Tannu J.
Jacksonville, FL

The product is excellent, but how it was shipped was inferior. I had ordered several bottles and one of them opened during delivery. Needles to say EVERYTHING was covered in soap. I was less than happy. I will not be reordering this product until they find a better way to ship it. A small piece of blue tape over the cap is not sufficient to keep the top secure and closed.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA

Palmolive is an ancient brand. I love it because it was my grandmother's go-to brand you many years. And this particular product a little goes a long way. A few drops literally will have your dishwater super sudsy but also doesnt take a great deal of excessive rinsing after washing. Your hands will also love you after using this if you dont have super sensitive skin

Join Now