BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Devon H.
Ladson, SC
This stuff is miracle soap. I grew up with every time I gotta staying on one of my clothes. My grandmother would make me take it off and put a little drop of this on the spot. The next time I would wear that piece of clothing it would be perfect with no stain in sight. As an adult I love this for my dishes. If you let it get with some water on your really baked on messes it really does help to lift them away. The only draw back for be is that it the sooo super thick as well as its not gentle enough for animals like my Dawn is.
Jessica A.
The smell of this soap is really what makes me attracted to it. It is a smell I remember as a child. I swear everyone bought this soap, which is saying a lot. It means it is a great product. The quality and price are great for the amount of grease and cleaning this soap gets done. I use it for everything, even spills on carpet. I never have to worry about it staining anything or being too harsh. It is the perfect balance. I would recommend to anyone wanting to try out a new soap.
Crystal G.
Henderson
I have used this product off and on for a few years. I will not lie I love the scent it has but the problem I have is that I tend to use lots more of this product that I do another one I use as well. I also notice that attempting to get hard grease it doesn't do as well sometimes as another brand. I do love tho that my hands don't get so dry using this product but that's the only issues I've ever had with this product.
Julianna P.
Laredo, TX
Palmolive! The only dish soap that doesn't dry my hands out. I have extremely dry skin and my hands are 10X worse :( , HARD WORKING HANDS! lol. I love the clean smell of this soap also. I really don't have any complaints about it.. does what its supposed to, gets my dishes clean really easily and keeps my hands soft. I don't have any problem cleaning built up grease off pots and pans. The only brand I will buy.
ana o.
Bought this under the impression that it was the type of dish soap that I would need less of to get more dishes done. Nope, nope and nope. Unfortunately I need more to get less amount of dishes done. I don't like how runny it is. It gets the job done BUT unfortunately I will have to buy dish soap WAY sooner than expected. So I won't be buying this particular scent again. I'll stick with Palmolive Original.
silia k.
Brooklyn, NY
Usually i use my dishwasher as aposed to hand washing my dishes so i dont use so much dish soap. When on occasion i do my dishes i used Palmolive and ir didnt really meet my expectations, it doesn't give you rhat faomey feel to the sponge nor does it really get the grease out. To wash 4 plates 2 pots and a couple spoons and forks i used almost a quarter of the bottle! I would not recommend this to anyone.
Tannu J.
jacksonville, FL
The product is excellent, but how it was shipped was inferior. I had ordered several bottles and one of them opened during delivery. Needles to say EVERYTHING was covered in soap. I was less than happy. I will not be reordering this product until they find a better way to ship it. A small piece of blue tape over the cap is not sufficient to keep the top secure and closed.
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
I have used Palmolive dish soap in the past and wasn't happy withe the results. I had to use more than normal soap on my sponge. It doesn't usually last very long and also does not create a significant amount of foamy suds. I have only purchased this because its cheap. I would say its not a bad product gets the job done but only when using more product than normal.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I think Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is one of the industry's standard dish liquids/washing soap. It gets the job done. It cleans all the food scraps off and keeps your dishes, pots, and pans clean. I would buy it again but its mostly because I only reach for two or three different kinds. I don't usually get too fussy about what kind of dish soaps I use.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I buy this most of the time for the smell. Don't get me wrong its a great product as well but the smell is what triggers memories of my grandmother and mother in the kitchen so i love to buy this when i feel nostalgic.

My grandmother is very picky to what she uses to clean so if my family has used this for three generations then you know it has to be good.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?