BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1953)
Leslie R.
Tracy, CA
Definitely recommend Palmolive it’s a great soap for dishes and I have been using this for years and has never let me down. A little goes a long way witch is great if you are on a budget and was a lot of dishes for a big family. You can also find small ones at the dollar store
Rebecca R.
Damascus, VA
I've used Dawn dish detergent my whole life. After having my first child, I became allergic to it. So we purchased this brand, and I'm so happy we did! Palmolive gets my dishes so much cleaner that dawn ever did. I will always use Palmolive!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I grew up with this dish soap. It was always my mom’s go to and this is something that I use sometimes. It does the trick and gets. The dishes clean. Great suds and scent. I recommend as a staple in the home.
Jacquelyn D.
This product works fairly well. When my go-to brand is out I usually go for this one. It is consistent and works well. The price is not bad. The packaging could use some work though, not very eyecatching.
briana A.
La Puente
My mom has always used this soap to wash dishes and stuff like that ! It has a very nice scent and it's very affordable! It's comes in different sizes and lasts a very long time would buy again
Alma S.
Brandon
ESTE PRODUCTO YO LO UTILIZO PARA LAVAR MIS TRASTES Y SI NO TIENES EN ESE MOMENTO DETERGENTE PARA TU ROPA CON UN POCO DE ESTE PRODUCTO TIENES TU ROPA LIMPIA. EL ALIADO CONTRA LA GRASA.
mia m.
Santa Clara, CA
we don’t have a dishwasher so we have to do them all by hand. this soap does the job but dries the heck out of my hands. seriously would not recommend. bad value
Bradley A.
blacksburg
I use this dish soap everyday at work, and every time I open the bottle I get a wonderful scent that washes all my worries away. The price was very reasonable and I recommend it to all of my family members when it comes up.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of keeping things clean! It can be used on even the biggest messes, and it won’t ruin your hands!! We always keeps some around, and so should you!
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great brand of this product for dishwashing. It has a great smell. It's super soapy and it gets all the grease off the dishes. I love it and I buy it all the time. Great price too.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?