BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kayleigh L.
Glendale, AZ
We handwash all of the baby dishes so we always have this on hand. Mild on your hands but tough at getting the dishes clean!
Anna M.
Fontana, CA
I love how soft this product makes my hands feel when I finished washing the dishes! The scent to this soap too is to die for
Anusha S.
Bellevue, WA
such typical smell, such great cleaning power.
I don't use anything other than this Palmolive original dish cleaning liquid.
Amanda N.
Lawton, OK
It smells amazing and never leaves spots on my dishes I like how inexpensive it is as well. We use it religiously in our home
Jacqueline R.
Corona, NY
Classic dishsoap that you'll find in ever Spanish persons home lol. Smells good! And does it's job. Super clean and I love it
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA
Perfect for washing dishes leaves a great scent on the dishes and cleans off the grease easily. Great brand and great scents.
Katlyn C.
Love the smell of this soap! It works well but it needs to improve its grease cutting power. I use it for my "light" dishes.
Raina H.
Palmolive® Original Scent reminds me of my grandmothers home! There was always a bottle under her sink!
Chelsea H.
Lebanon, TN
It smells so good I use it all the time. I bought this for home and work. Gets dishes super squeaky clean with minimal effort
Yadira M.
Waterbury , Ct
Great dish detergent. Has been around for a long time so you can say it is an original . A product your can always rely on !
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?