BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas
Palmolive is awesome and affordable. This product works great and is good on sensitive skin. Ur dishes get clean and it does the job
Elina T.
Tampa, FL
I love this product have been using it for many many years and will continue to use it. I highly recommend it
K S.
Palmolive always produces a great dish soap. This soap is super concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Mis G.
LOVE Palmolive. It cuts grease and grime plus the scent reminds me of my grandma. She used it growing up
Yadira M.
Waterbury , Ct
Great dish detergent. Has been around for a long time so you can say it is an original . A product your can always rely on !
kathleen p.
Haverstraw, NY
good product...gets the dishes clean and I Like the smell-i get when on sale-seems to be average price
Ines C.
San Antonio, TX
Has a good scent to it. Other than that not my favorite fish liquid product at all. I do not recommend this one to anyone
Julyanna M.
Denver, CO
Cuts through grease just as well as Dawn and smells great. Lasts a good while. Love Palmolive!
Michelle O.
It is great to use on oil based dish even after a day. I love the squeaky clean feeling
Bridget W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Scent is calming. I love washing dishes when I use Palmolive. It is my go to dish detergent.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?