BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Very thick and makes cleaning quick. I recommend leaving everything in the sink overnight with water and a teaspoon of soap and in the morning it will all just come off
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Omaha
This product is very affordable and does the job well. It is one of my go to dishsoaps for doing dishes and when I run out I often repurchase.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fort Kent, ME
A classic I will always trust. Great cleaning power, light smell and great price. I always have one bottle on hand! It's great for tubs too!!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
Naples, FL
This is my second option every time i go for groseries, it leaves my dishes clean and take off the fat fast. For the prices is a good optiion
Kourtney V.
Kourtney V.
Not my typical dish liquid, but I used it a couple of times. It's not concentrated enough for me. I prefer Dawn or Gain.
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
Doesn't cut through grease as well as others. It makes your hands very dry. This is my back up dish soap if I cannot find my brand of choice.
brianna r.
brianna r.
Always use this soap! I like that it doesn't dry out my hands and it gets the job done. I also like the different scents that are available.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN
I use it specifically because it leaves my feeling so silky and smooth. I clean all day using harsh chemicals so my hands are rough and this leaves my hands soft.
Kate V.
Kate V.
I always thought Dawn was the best dish soap but I bought Palmolive on sale a few months ago and I love it. Now it's my soap of preference.
Arianna V.
Arianna V.
Westerville, OH
A little goes a long way! I love being conservative with my dish soap and this lasts me so long while still leaving my dishes spotless when I decide to handwash.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?