Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Pavua V.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Hala S.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Cindy R.See all 7 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the org...Yes! The ultra concentrate req... 3 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Harmon ...
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
Doesn't cut through grease as well as others. It makes your hands very dry. This is my back up dish soap if I cannot find my brand of choice.
brianna r.
brianna r.
Always use this soap! I like that it doesn't dry out my hands and it gets the job done. I also like the different scents that are available.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN
I use it specifically because it leaves my feeling so silky and smooth. I clean all day using harsh chemicals so my hands are rough and this leaves my hands soft.
Kate V.
Kate V.
I always thought Dawn was the best dish soap but I bought Palmolive on sale a few months ago and I love it. Now it's my soap of preference.
Arianna V.
Arianna V.
Westerville, OH
A little goes a long way! I love being conservative with my dish soap and this lasts me so long while still leaving my dishes spotless when I decide to handwash.
Mona D.
Mona D.
This is always the reliable go to for dish detergent. Really gets those greasy dishes clean even if it does dry out hands a little and you can find it anywhere.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Oh me oh my. I'm sooooooo OCD and with this product I use with anything. Not only in the kitchen. It it's also great for washing your car.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Columbus
This dish liquid is truly the best in my opinion. It cuts grease and gets dishes clean while having a great scent and soft on your hands.
Demetria T.
Demetria T.
Columbus, OH
Love it.. this is really good for dishes that are hard to clean. Great price for this product scent is nice and it leaves your hands soft
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
A great dish cleaner. Especially nice for greasy dishes as it really cuts through the grease and cleans well. You can get it at Wal Mart.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?