Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Billie P.
Billie P.
Elyria, OH

Good general dish soap. It doesn't dry out my hands, which is my favorite thing about it. Smells good and works
Jéssica Z.
Jéssica Z.
West Orange, NJ

I started to use this now and I'm really enjoying this product. It's really good dish soap and really clean.
lori u.
lori u.

not only is this a great classic dish washing liquid it is good to clean jewelry as well!
Rita R.
Rita R.
Salida, CA

The best brand ever. When doing your dishes the bubbles always stay and don't disappear. I've tried other brands and plamolive is by far the best
Denean B.
Denean B.
Neptune, NJ

Nothing like the smell and cleaning power of palmolive original - love everything about it and highly recommend.
Michael R.
Michael R.
Kings Park, NY

Continues to be the best and much less expensive than Dawn. One reality is that Palmolive has clearly been diluted over the years. More must be used to get the same results. Having said that, it remains the best value.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Clarkston, GA

Compared to brands like Gain, For us, This lacks the cleaning power we would like.
It is great value and smells wonderful but not quite what we would expect in a concentrated detergent.
Not suitable for tougher stains but for light use, It is okay.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Linden, MI

Love the smell of this! It doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked when I'm done with the dishes either.
Francis R.
Francis R.

Es perfecto, ayuda a limpiar la grasa súper rápido. Es excelente cómprenlo!!!!
Makayla N.
Makayla N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

It always leaves the dishes clean and sparkling. It's also very affordable. It smells really nice. It does not leave my hands feeling dried out.

Join Now