BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
The formula is great. Ive been using it for years. The green color is fun too but more importantly it does the job well. Cleans my dishes and leaves it smelling just the same.
crystal s.
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I like how you can save soap and make your hand soft. Also your dishes comes out clean. I buy like three because I like to store up when I need it .
Paula K.
Paula K.
Waycross, GA
I used to use this brand all the time. It works okay. I personally prefer Gain or Dawn dish washing soap. I don't really like the smell of Palmolive.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Milford
This detergent is most definitely tough on Grease I soaked some of my dishes with this soap and do very minimum scrubbing when it's time to wash
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
This washes well, both hands and dishes but it really drys my skin out really bad, I do have sensitive skin but it's really nothing so serious.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
My family has been using this for years! Green makes it easy to see the soap where it is and the new bottle is super slick. Works like a charm!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
This is really good for dishes but I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. It's really good at tackling stuff that's really oily.
Bee C.
Bee C.
Austin, TX
This is the only dishwashing liquid for me. The suds never go away. The scent is amazing and it leaves no residue on your dishes. If it's not Palmolive, I don't want it.
Cricket F.
Cricket F.
El Paso, TX
I love this palmolive ultra because i can always find a good deal on it AND it works great! Never leaves my dishes with grease or leftover residue.
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This product is very affordable and does the job well. It is one of my go to dishsoaps for doing dishes and when I run out I often repurchase.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?