BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Ginnie D.
I love the original Palmolive. I don't like any of the other Palmolive dish soap. I think it's the smell that I like he most.
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA
Perfect for washing dishes leaves a great scent on the dishes and cleans off the grease easily. Great brand and great scents.
Yuri A.
Kenosha, WI
Not as concentrated i would like it to b. But smells greay
Love the color. Leaves hands smelling good. And my hands are soft
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Use the very often. It take grime off alot. And it has a really good smell. The soap is very sudsy and it cleans efficiently.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
I do like the way this cleans, but I never notice my hands feeling softer after using. It smells nice and is a good bargain.
Ana Carolina J.
Haverhill, MA
Such a good dish soap. Cleans dishes great. I use this on a daily basis and so far it's one of the best dish soap I've used.
Jessie L.
North Miami, FL
I've been using this detergent since I was young living with my parents. It always got the job done and right the first time
Lavonne R.
Pickens, MS
Just what it says, tough on dishes and great on hands. I buy at my local dollar store or Walmart. I try to catch it on sale.
Jennie C.
South Taft
Palmolive is a good dish soap, and affordable it cleans alot of dishes with just a little soap,and is not harsh on ur hands.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
The fact that you can get this for a 1$ is amazing...great dish soap with a lot of suds! and a great smell an feel on the hans
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?