Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Susan C.
Susan C.
Chapel Hill, TN

I've used palmolive for years and love the way it lathers when cleaning, never lets me down.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Lake Mary, FL

Have been using this for years and years, nothing too special but gets the job wanted done!
karen r.
karen r.

i have and always will use this dish soap. it's priced at a very great price! can't beat it
Monica L.
Monica L.
Alma, AR

I go for the original when it comes to dish soap. It works and I don't need anything fancy.
luz r.
luz r.
bronx, ny

I love how it cleans my dishes and leaves my hands smooth too. I definitely recommend this.
Lori K.
Lori K.
Conley, GA

It's concentrated and gets the job done and gets the dishes clean. Good value , not pricey.
Hope H.
Hope H.
New Braunfels, TX

This is my favorite soap for the kitchen. Gets my dishes clean and doesn't dry out my skin!
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL

Really cuts through the grease on the plate and dishes. The pots and pans it cleans amazing
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Oklahoma City, OK

Leaves your hands amazingly soft not to mention not harsh on your diahes! Cleans very well!
Esmi V.
Esmi V.
Tucson, AZ

It last long and keep my dishes shiny. It has a great scent and and really cheap at times .
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?