BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Heather W.
It gets the job done and definitely is sudsy enough. Leaves no residue. The smell is also great and doesn't dry out your hands!
Dissenia G.
Tucson, AZ
I really love this sope I love the way it cleans the dishes and leaves them with such a good smell with out using to much sope.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
I like to use this green one every time I buy Palmolive. It works great! It leaves the dishes clean and my hands nice and soft.
Patricia B.
Dundalk, MD
A little bit goes a long way. Amazing cleaning power, doesn't dry out hands. No greasy residue,leaves dishes shining and clean.
jared e.
Carson, CA
Great for removing stains from pots and pans. But it is also great for cleaning your makeup brushes. Nice scent and great value
Susan J.
Mokena, IL
Long time favorite and OG product that I purchase again and again. Who remembers Madge... Your soaking in it! Love Palmolive!!
Kristina B.
Lynchburg, OH
Works great to get the dishes clean aND doesn't smell too bad. Just wish it had a littler more grease fighting power like dawn.
Bre W.
Windsor, PA
I've always been a go to product for me. There is a nostalgia in the fragrance it puts off. It cuts through grease effectively.
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Great on your skin and cleans dishes really well. Very effective. Not disappointing. Smells nice and doesn't dry out your skin.
Destiny B.
Detroit, MI
I haven't used this in a while but it works really well and I'm gonna start buying jt again but it has a really good smell to it
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?