Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Francis R.
Francis R.

Es perfecto, ayuda a limpiar la grasa súper rápido. Es excelente cómprenlo!!!!
Makayla N.
Makayla N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

It always leaves the dishes clean and sparkling. It's also very affordable. It smells really nice. It does not leave my hands feeling dried out.
Reyna E.
Reyna E.
San Juan, TX

I love love this dish soap. I love how its concentrated and helps with grease on pans. It also has a wonderful smell to it.
Marisela O.
Marisela O.

Cleans my dishes fast and takes the grease off right away. No extra scrubbing needed. Love that my kids don't complain when they have to wash dishes lol
Jorge B.
Jorge B.
Edinburg, TX

This product Is literally concentrated. It has a very good price but, the most impressive thing is that even that it looks small it is so concentrated that it will last for months! I would definitely buy it again.
Ammy A.
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA

I like ti used this product as a complement of my soap dishwasher. I used to clean the dishes that and need right away without using the machine. They made a great job and smell good. You can buy it easily in the supermarket and the best at all is that it does not expensive.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Washington, PA

Great product and always reasonably priced! It works well and lasts forever!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

This is one of my favorite brands to use to clean dishes. This is because the dishes get super clean and only a little is required when using it. The smell is also very lively. I would def buy it again because it is worth every penny and the value for the money is beyond incredible.
Landon m.
Landon m.
Clinton, OK

palmolive dish soap, i use of course, on a daily basis, It smells so good, and keeps your hands soft after, of course, WASHING DISHES, it really does help getting off the stained food, and grease, it makes it look clean as ever!
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Altamonte Spg, FL

Great!!!!! love the quality. It gets the job done. Great with grease plates.... I love the sense.

Join Now