Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Elise M.
Elise M.

This dish soap works really well. It's very easy to use too and gets my dishes really clean.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.

Doesn't get too soapy and bubbly but does the job, we use this brand at home and at grandmas
Lynnette l.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA

Palmolive is a great dish soap. it gets dishes and pots really clean and cuts through grease
Tony B.
Tony B.
Woodridge

My number one choice for dish soap. Smells pleasant and does the job. Works hard to degrease
Susan C.
Susan C.
Chapel Hill, TN

I've used palmolive for years and love the way it lathers when cleaning, never lets me down.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
El Paso , TX

I like this soap it smells good and is affordable and it can easily be found anywhere you go
Heather E.
Heather E.
Carey, OH

Fair pricing. Keeps dishes clean. Works well. Good smell. Would by dawn if not so expensive.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV

This is my go-to dish washing liquid I love that cleans gets all the stains and nastyness up
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Phoenix, AZ

Palmolive is a great soap that cuts through the grease and oil and I do not have to use much
Anche M.
Anche M.
Bowling Green, KY

This has been used for most of my life. My mom grandmother great grandmother used this brand
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?