Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Gwen E.
Gwen E.
Circleville, OH

Leaves my dishes clean without having to use alot of the product at one time. It helps cut through the grease.
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Clearwater, FL

Palmolive Cuts right through grease. No need to have to rewash it several times as with some other detergents.
Genea M.
Genea M.
Indianapolis

Mom buys it for us to do dishes. It's a great dish soap. What she buys we use. If she gets it she must love it
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ

Great!! It works wonders. a little gets you a long way. removes everything. smell is good, i would recommended
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Peck, KS

Palmolive is an old you but a goody. Great degreaser and leaves no residue on my dishes and my hands are soft.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Paris, Ontario

Works alright, lathers well. Not the best in terms of grease fighting though and never smells as good as dawn.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO

Okay this may sound weird but I use this to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender and it works sooo well!
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Regina

I break out so badly in hives from all dish soaps but this one was the worst. It left me with rashes and burns
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.

This thing is so good for cleaning. And as it's concentrated it lasts for so long and leaves everything clean.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I hate the smell of this soap. It smells awful and it leaves your plates smelling like it. Would NOT recommend

Join Now