BY PALMOLIVE #43 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
denisse a.
denisse a.
I use the original. It's easily.removes grease from dishes. It is also.good to your hands not like others that leave your hands in need of a manicure
Ani S.
Ani S.
This is a classic cleaning product. I use it everyday in the summer to clean my patio tables and chair rails it is wonderful. I think if you buy the concentrate it is almost free. I love it for this purpose.
Candace P.
Candace P.
Spring Valley
I don't like the scent as much as I do other brands. Also Palmolive seems to not stay as sudzy either. It was cheap but I'll stick to my other brand.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Washingtonvle, NY
Can never go wrong with the original. You don't need much to do a bunch of dishes. It last long and that helps save me money. That's a huge added bonus on top of being a good product.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
The only dishsoap we use in my house! It's so cleansing and it smells great! Not too drying on my hand and it takes care of our plates really well!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Ottawa
It does the job and it cleans what needs to be cleaned. It's cheap which is why we buy it a lot. I wish they had more scents to choose from though.
Paige O.
Paige O.
This is the only dish soap we buy at my house because it works so well on grease, and smells great. It doesnt dry out my hands, and its affordable!
Shaylee B.
Shaylee B.
Warwick , RI
I've been using this product for as long as I can remember. It's does a great job cleaning dishes, but it's great for removing oil from clothes too.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
peoria
Palmolive cuts through grease with ease. Much like any other dish soap. It is really gentle on hands. It's a great price for what you are getting.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Long Beach, CA
I enjoy using Palmolive dish soap. It is very concentrated therefore, it lasts quite a bit. You don't have to use much in order to do the dishes.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?