BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Viridiana L.
Normal, IL
The only dish soap we have at our home! Soft and the hands and tough on the grease which is exactly what dish soap should be!
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
I do like the way this cleans, but I never notice my hands feeling softer after using. It smells nice and is a good bargain.
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA
Really cut through grease-covered pots and pans. Gentle on skin and leaves hands soft. Nice clean scent. Bought from Walmart.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I use this soap on my dishes and love that it gets them squeaky clean and doesn't leave a greasy residue on them afterwards.
Jennie C.
South Taft
Palmolive is a good dish soap, and affordable it cleans alot of dishes with just a little soap,and is not harsh on ur hands.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
The fact that you can get this for a 1$ is amazing...great dish soap with a lot of suds! and a great smell an feel on the hans
Michelle S.
Bayside, NY
Nothing beats palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. A little goes a long way and I love the clean scent of this!
Lindsey M.
indianapolis
I like this product because it is cheap, and it gets the job done. I don't really notice the smell. I purchase it at Walmart.
Melinda C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the way it cleans, easy on the hands smells terrific.

Would recommend to family and friends.

It's a great stain remover.
joan R.
Rio Rico , AZ
Its super affordable but really does the job! It also doesn't require a lot of product to get a whole lot of dishes cleaned!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?