Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Pavua V.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Hala S.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Cindy R.See all 7 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the org...Yes! The ultra concentrate req... 3 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Harmon ...
Holly W.
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Love it and I think it works better than any other dish washing liquid. It is affordable and a little bit goes a long way. I will continue to buy it and would recommend for others to do the same.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Nicholasville, KY
This dish liquid gets your dishes sparkling clean without leaving the residue I've found that other dish liquids do. I recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive option to dish liquids!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Love this stuff!!! I even like the way it smells. Cleans dishes nicely and manages to really do a fine job washing off tough food stains. Highly reccomend
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Not my favorite dish soap by it does the job. There's not much scent to it. It's cheap but it does cut down grease and works for cleaning my Tupperware
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.
Latrobe
Call me old fashioned but I have used Palmolive for as long as I can remember. I love the smell and it works great. Never leaves dishes feeling greasy.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This dish soap was recommended by our hospital to clean baby bottles and breastpump parts for our newborn. It's reliable and affordable. Very trusting.
Ani S.
Ani S.
This is a classic cleaning product. I use it everyday in the summer to clean my patio tables and chair rails it is wonderful. I think if you buy the concentrate it is almost free. I love it for this purpose.
Candace P.
Candace P.
Spring Valley
I don't like the scent as much as I do other brands. Also Palmolive seems to not stay as sudzy either. It was cheap but I'll stick to my other brand.
denisse a.
denisse a.
I use the original. It's easily.removes grease from dishes. It is also.good to your hands not like others that leave your hands in need of a manicure
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Washingtonvle, NY
Can never go wrong with the original. You don't need much to do a bunch of dishes. It last long and that helps save me money. That's a huge added bonus on top of being a good product.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?