BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Great on your skin and cleans dishes really well. Very effective. Not disappointing. Smells nice and doesn't dry out your skin.
Susan J.
Mokena, IL
Long time favorite and OG product that I purchase again and again. Who remembers Madge... Your soaking in it! Love Palmolive!!
Kristina B.
Lynchburg, OH
Works great to get the dishes clean aND doesn't smell too bad. Just wish it had a littler more grease fighting power like dawn.
Michelle M.
Leaves my hands soft and not water logged. Pleasant scent and gets the grease of my pots and pans. Leaves no residue on glasses
Kimberly W.
Throop , PA
Gets the dishes clean :) I recommend this product and support this brand. However it is a bit pricey compared to other brands.
A o.
New Philadelphia, OH
Great dish washing soap! It is probably one of the best working soaps I've used ! And gives off great scent ! Highly recommend
Heather W.
It gets the job done and definitely is sudsy enough. Leaves no residue. The smell is also great and doesn't dry out your hands!
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
When I worked at a hotel, this is all they used! I loved it! It got dishes clean! Only downside is I wasn't a fan of the smell.
Christine K.
Santa Cruz, CA
Works good on my diahes. Have to soak greasy dishes in hot water for a while. And it drys out my my hands. But it smells good.
Manuel R.
My goodness this is a great product get my dishes clean, I use this as well for stains in my carpet , to wash my car it's great
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?