BY PALMOLIVE #40 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA
Such an amazing dish soap ! Super cheap I usually but for 99 cents and it does the work and very good and smells clean and fresh
Abby S.
Eagle Pass, TX
Great dish liquid, gets the job done. Cuts through all the grime and grease, no residue, rinses off super quick and great scent.
Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA
If I am purchasing Palmolive, I always go with the original scent as it smells the best to me. You can get it cheap when on sale.
Sarah S.
Chesapeake, VA
The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.
jessica n.
Columbus, OH
I like Palmolive dish soap. It definitely gets my dishes clean even if I do have to use a little bit more than other competitors.
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA
This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Amy W.
Indianapolis
This dish liquid cleans dishes very well. Only have to use very little for a sink full of dishes. Cuts through grease very well.
Isabel G.
Pasco, WA
i buy the big one at costco and i love it, it gets the job done and a get an awesome deal especially whent costco has it on sale
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
To each is own. It's not my all the time buy I have caught great deals while out also many of my family members enjoy this brand.
Blanca E.
A little goes a long way it handles grease and sticky foods making doing the dishes easier and faster very clean and shiny dishes
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?