BY PALMOLIVE #36 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Its a little more watery than expected but i cant find the smell otherwise in other products. I think it does the job just as well as dawn if not comparable.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Best dish soap ever!! The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. It's thick and not watered down like some other brands are. The scents aren't bad either.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Your sponge doesn't smell how it usually would with other dish soaps. It doesn't leave your hands rough, and it really gets down and gets rid of the grease
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Love love Palmolive for dishwashing. We use it in conjunction with a dishwashing brush and it works great. The smell is a bit much for me but not bad enough to stop using it. Would recommend and buy again!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Nicholasville, KY
This dish liquid gets your dishes sparkling clean without leaving the residue I've found that other dish liquids do. I recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive option to dish liquids!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Love it and I think it works better than any other dish washing liquid. It is affordable and a little bit goes a long way. I will continue to buy it and would recommend for others to do the same.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Holly hill , FL
Love this stuff!!! I even like the way it smells. Cleans dishes nicely and manages to really do a fine job washing off tough food stains. Highly reccomend
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Not my favorite dish soap by it does the job. There's not much scent to it. It's cheap but it does cut down grease and works for cleaning my Tupperware
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.
Latrobe, PA
Call me old fashioned but I have used Palmolive for as long as I can remember. I love the smell and it works great. Never leaves dishes feeling greasy.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This dish soap was recommended by our hospital to clean baby bottles and breastpump parts for our newborn. It's reliable and affordable. Very trusting.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?