Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Karen E.
Karen E.
Frisco, TX

This product is really soft with my hands and extraordinarily strong with dishes, for me it's the perfect match
Lizzie F.
Lizzie F.

Love this great value for money! When you are next heading to the super market pick this up you won't regret it
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Linden, MI

Love the smell of this! It doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked when I'm done with the dishes either.
Billie P.
Billie P.
Elyria, OH

Good general dish soap. It doesn't dry out my hands, which is my favorite thing about it. Smells good and works
Christine B.
Christine B.
West Newton, PA

This is by far the best cleaner I used in a long time cut right threw the grease and you only need a drop of it
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca

This soap is great I use it for dishes & sometimes even my makeup brushes it gets all the oil out & super clean
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

One of the dish soaps my family has used and like that's it's very affordable. The scent to it is great as well
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Spring Lake, NC

I actually received this as a gift from influenster. I loved it very much! Great smell, does its job very well.
Gwen E.
Gwen E.
Circleville, OH

Leaves my dishes clean without having to use alot of the product at one time. It helps cut through the grease.
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Clearwater, FL

Palmolive Cuts right through grease. No need to have to rewash it several times as with some other detergents.

Join Now