Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Alli W.
Alli W.
Reidsville, NC

This dish soap smells really good and makes it to where I don't have to do any hard scrubbing.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Orlando, FL

Definitely my favorite smelling dish soap. It is effective in getting my dishes clean as well.
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Darlington

Great product I buy the travel size for family trips when we are staying in an hotel overnight
Regan G.
Regan G.

Works well. This is what my family has always used. It does dry my hands out compared to dawn.
Maricela V.
Maricela V.
Mableton, GA

Pamolive Gets the job done it gets grease away.don't use any other dish soap. It is great stuff
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Sweeny, TX

My family has always used Palmolive and it always has worked on our dirtiest, greatest dishes
Pam W.
Pam W.

Love the way that palmolive ultra original cleans the grease off my dishes. Just right price.
Hala S.
Hala S.
West Springfield, MA

I like that because so soft on my hand and clean good for wishing dishes this kind so perfect
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Humble, TX

Good smell, and strong cleaner. Would not not buy other brand as this pretty much is the best
Susan C.
Susan C.
Chapel Hill, TN

I've used palmolive for years and love the way it lathers when cleaning, never lets me down.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now