BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Libby B.
Lakeland, FL
I have used this soap for years and really don't like anything else. I have tried other soaps but always go back to this one.
Michelle S.
Bayside, NY
Nothing beats palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. A little goes a long way and I love the clean scent of this!
Ginnie D.
I love the original Palmolive. I don't like any of the other Palmolive dish soap. I think it's the smell that I like he most.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
The fact that you can get this for a 1$ is amazing...great dish soap with a lot of suds! and a great smell an feel on the hans
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA
Really cut through grease-covered pots and pans. Gentle on skin and leaves hands soft. Nice clean scent. Bought from Walmart.
Melinda C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the way it cleans, easy on the hands smells terrific.

Would recommend to family and friends.

It's a great stain remover.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
I get this because it reminds me of my grandmother. It smells nice and is fairly gentle on the hands as well as cleans nicely
vanessa k.
It cuts grease and works great and doesn't dry my hands out it leaves my dish clean and shiny. I love it and always have it.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
I do like the way this cleans, but I never notice my hands feeling softer after using. It smells nice and is a good bargain.
Megan H.
Westover, MD
Great go to dish soap for any thing use. Price is reasonable. Always can reuse the bottle when buying a big container of soap
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?