Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Angel C.
Angel C.
Conyers, GA

This dish soap gets the job quick and easy. It gets rid of all the grease spots left on pans.
Pam W.
Pam W.

Love the way that palmolive ultra original cleans the grease off my dishes. Just right price.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Humble, TX

Good smell, and strong cleaner. Would not not buy other brand as this pretty much is the best
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Baton Rouge, LA

Scent is calming. I love washing dishes when I use Palmolive. It is my go to dish detergent.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Killeen, TX

I like this soap it smells good and is affordable and it can easily be found anywhere you go
Tanya S.
Tanya S.

Great dish soap! All your dishes are squeaky clean and your hands don't get chapped or yucky
Heather E.
Heather E.
Carey, OH

Fair pricing. Keeps dishes clean. Works well. Good smell. Would by dawn if not so expensive.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Chapel Hill, TN

I've used palmolive for years and love the way it lathers when cleaning, never lets me down.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Phoenix, AZ

Palmolive is a great soap that cuts through the grease and oil and I do not have to use much
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV

This is my go-to dish washing liquid I love that cleans gets all the stains and nastyness up

Join Now