Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Feb. 26, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love love Palmolive for dishwashing. We use it in conjunction with a dishwashing brush and it works great. The smell is a bit much for me but not bad enough to stop using it. Would recommend and buy again!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Nicholasville, KY
March 21, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This dish liquid gets your dishes sparkling clean without leaving the residue I've found that other dish liquids do. I recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive option to dish liquids!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
June 24, 2017, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love it and I think it works better than any other dish washing liquid. It is affordable and a little bit goes a long way. I will continue to buy it and would recommend for others to do the same.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Feb. 25, 2017, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Not my favorite dish soap by it does the job. There's not much scent to it. It's cheap but it does cut down grease and works for cleaning my Tupperware
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.
Latrobe
June 14, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Call me old fashioned but I have used Palmolive for as long as I can remember. I love the smell and it works great. Never leaves dishes feeling greasy.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
May 5, 2017, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This dish soap was recommended by our hospital to clean baby bottles and breastpump parts for our newborn. It's reliable and affordable. Very trusting.
Ani S.
Ani S.
Feb. 26, 2017, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is a classic cleaning product. I use it everyday in the summer to clean my patio tables and chair rails it is wonderful. I think if you buy the concentrate it is almost free. I love it for this purpose.
Candace P.
Candace P.
Spring Valley
April 24, 2017, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I don't like the scent as much as I do other brands. Also Palmolive seems to not stay as sudzy either. It was cheap but I'll stick to my other brand.
denisse a.
denisse a.
March 23, 2017, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I use the original. It's easily.removes grease from dishes. It is also.good to your hands not like others that leave your hands in need of a manicure
Holly R.
Holly R.
Ottawa
May 21, 2017, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
It does the job and it cleans what needs to be cleaned. It's cheap which is why we buy it a lot. I wish they had more scents to choose from though.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?