Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Alice R.
Alice R.

me gusta por que deja los trastes super limpios, es abundante y se puede ahorra mas producto con el jabon liquido
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Ransomville, NY

I use this daily on my dishes it works great and cuts grease. This stuff is awesome. I would recommend to anyone.
Heloisa F.
Heloisa F.
Orlando, FL

A good dish soap! We use it most of the time in my house because it has a good price an great result! I recomend!
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
San Bernardino, CA

Love how concentrated this product is I feel like it really really gets all the tough grease off of all my dishes
fla j.
fla j.

excellent dishwasher. It leaves no dirt. low odor and does not ruin the skin of the hands. I love. I recommend it
Jenette F.
Jenette F.
Bayside, NY

Works pretty good gets the job done well. It can leave your hands feeling a bit dry but it has a good value price
Maureen L.
Maureen L.
Shrewsbury, MA

I purchase Palmolive Ultra original dish soap for the kitchen in my office. It works well and the price is right.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Staten Island, NY

I use this as hand soap and it smells good. It's also not drying, which is a big plus when you're washing dishes.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Bakersfield, CA

Gets threw the hard to clean stuff and grease. I not only use it on my dishes but my cars too. Leaves hands soft.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Mount Orab, OH

One of the best brands for dish soap in my opinion. Much better than the competition. I will keep buying for sure

Join Now