BY PALMOLIVE #36 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Ken C.
Ken C.
This is the goto dish detergent my son loves the smell it's his Fav because he's always on the dishes lol but honestly it's been what my family has used for years growing up
Jodie D.
Jodie D.
Denham Springs , LA
I really like this dish soap because of how it doesn't dry out my hands. It has no problem cutting through grease and stuck on food. Also doesn't break the bank.
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Greenville, DE
Love this washing product! It is reasonably priced and feels great when used! I highly recommend this product over all others. Your dishes will feel so refreshed after using this amazing product! And the bottle is cute!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I don't know what it is, but this stuff is the best. I hand wash all of my dishes and this is the only brand that I will use. Nice smell and doesn't dry my skin out. One of the better dish soaps in my opinion.
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers , NY
Excelente jabón para platos y ollas. Es bien concentrado y es muy efectivo eliminado las grasas más difíciles. Buen precio y bien barato.
Amparo A.
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
This dish washing soap is pretty good and it smells okay some cons are it's very dry at the end and I bought it from Walmart ! Like I said it smells okay ! It works pretty good and yeah we would buy it again
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I like this because it works well and it smells good. It's so a big thing for me that dish soap doesn't dry your hands out and this does not dry your hands out
Jackeline U.
Jackeline U.
Houston
I like how it smells and how it works. One time i forgot to add bleach. I thought the dishes where going to come up greasy and for my surprise the dishes didn't come out greasy at all and smelled just fine.
Wanda A.
Wanda A.
I must say Palmolive is by far my favorite dish liquid out there it leaves my dishes clean with less than other liquids and it also leaves my hands feeling soft.
L. D.
L. D.
I usually find this soap in hotels that have kitchens, not sure why because it doesn't clean well, has a weird odor to it.I would never buy this soap @ home.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?