BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
Smells great and works well. However it does dry out my hands quite well. I would love it more if it didn't dry my hands as much
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX
Granny loves the smell and leaves the dishes with an extreme look towards the and & when they get dry looks like they're brand new
Yazmin S.
Salem, OR
I like how palmolive takes the greas out of my dishes on the first try. I don't havw to be putting alot of soap to make it work.
Tina D.
I love this dish soap it is the only brand I use and I have tried many different scents and only the original works best for me.
Blanca E.
A little goes a long way it handles grease and sticky foods making doing the dishes easier and faster very clean and shiny dishes
Amy W.
Indianapolis
This dish liquid cleans dishes very well. Only have to use very little for a sink full of dishes. Cuts through grease very well.
Johnny R.
Albany, GA
It does its job fine but a lot of the contents has to be used in order to clean up greasy messes so you'll run out within a week.
Babyfa M.
Fairfield
My favorite dish washing soap, just a little dab of soap on the sponge is all u need and it takes all the grease out in seconds!
Frances J.
Keego Harbor
Works best in my opinion. No need to use alot on sponge. Cuts grease easily. Always willing to pay a little extra for Palmolive
Susan J.
Mokena, IL
Long time favorite and OG product that I purchase again and again. Who remembers Madge... Your soaking in it! Love Palmolive!!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?