Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Mount Orab, OH

One of the best brands for dish soap in my opinion. Much better than the competition. I will keep buying for sure
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX

Works well, and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps. It getting the job done like how it's suppose too
ana a.
ana a.

I really like this because it is a really nice dish soap because it takes all of the grease and the nastiness off
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA

Always have to have some antibacterial soap to be sure and rinse before I place prep surfaces in the dishwasher.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Murfreesboro, TN

I like this dish soap it does the job. Good at taking care of grease on things and it doesn't dry out your hands
Christa W.
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida

I love Palmolive dish soap. It's thick and smells great. I also like how I can easily find coupons to save money
Lubianca R.
Lubianca R.

Very effective and helps clean dishes without having to scrub so hard. It last a long time and it is my favorite
Annabelle B.
Annabelle B.

Seems more concentrated than Dawn. Cleans well and a nice subtle soap scent. I mean its soap so what else to say
Denean B.
Denean B.
Neptune, NJ

Nothing like the smell and cleaning power of palmolive original - love everything about it and highly recommend.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.

This dish soap smelled so good, cleaned my dishes really good with no stains and it also very good for your skin

Join Now