BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Andrea M.
Washingtonvle, NY
Can never go wrong with the original. You don't need much to do a bunch of dishes. It last long and that helps save me money. That's a huge added bonus on top of being a good product.
Kyra M.
When washing dishes, I need a soap that gets odwn and dirty and rids grease stains and caked on girmes, especially after holiday dinners. This product does the job; It's very concentrated, suds very nicely and has a nice smell but personally, I prefer citrus scents. Overall, I recommend this product to those that have hard to wash dishes like glassware.
Nancy W.
The formula is great. Ive been using it for years. The green color is fun too but more importantly it does the job well. Cleans my dishes and leaves it smelling just the same.
Erin B.
My dad l o v e s this stuff!!! He does all the dishes by hand since the dishwasher broke two years ago and his hands were all rough and dry all the time. Not any more! ever since he started using this he's totally stopped complaining about 'winter hands' lol yeah i'd recommend it to anyone who does dishes by hand! Try it out my guy!
Athena M.
Tampa, FL
its hard to switch over from palmolive because this is a grease kicking monster. we love this product especially when we make something greasy.
Bee C.
Austin, TX
This is the only dishwashing liquid for me. The suds never go away. The scent is amazing and it leaves no residue on your dishes. If it's not Palmolive, I don't want it.
Elizabeth P.
Very thick and makes cleaning quick. I recommend leaving everything in the sink overnight with water and a teaspoon of soap and in the morning it will all just come off
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I do not like grease and germs and I got this to get things done. It worked well on my Pans and I recommend this because the price is awesome too. I don't think you need the super cleaner one like this abd all the types seem to clean the same. It doesn't matter too much because their price is the same.
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN
I use it specifically because it leaves my feeling so silky and smooth. I clean all day using harsh chemicals so my hands are rough and this leaves my hands soft.
selena v.
Splendora, TX
Palmolive concentraded has been a favorite of my family for years. It has a fresh clean smell. It's soft on the hands and tough on grease. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend for those hard to remove food stain. I love to use it for my babies bottles. It leaves dishes spotless!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?