BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
April m.
Lexington, KY
Great dishwashing liquid that suds up and gets off all the dry, stuck on food. It cuts grease and also does not leave a residue.
Tina D.
I love this dish soap it is the only brand I use and I have tried many different scents and only the original works best for me.
Bre C.
Tinley Park, IL
Love this product, cuts through everything. Even all that caked on grim that's on your pots and pans! And it's easy on your skin!
Johnny R.
Albany, GA
It does its job fine but a lot of the contents has to be used in order to clean up greasy messes so you'll run out within a week.
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR
I spend the money on this because the cheaper ones are watered down, it cuts grease and does a good job wthout wrecking my hands.
Yazmin S.
Salem, OR
I like how palmolive takes the greas out of my dishes on the first try. I don't havw to be putting alot of soap to make it work.
Joseline R.
I find this watered down but it gets the job done. Not as concentrated as dawn but it's inexpensive and always available anywhere
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA
This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them.
I honestly don't buy it very often , doesn't work enough with oily pots and pans , love the smell and it doesn't dry your skin .
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
To each is own. It's not my all the time buy I have caught great deals while out also many of my family members enjoy this brand.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?