BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Joseline R.
I find this watered down but it gets the job done. Not as concentrated as dawn but it's inexpensive and always available anywhere
Rose R.
This is a great product I know and trust. It has the original Palmolive scent and works great on fighting tuff grease on dishes.
Bre C.
Tinley Park, IL
Love this product, cuts through everything. Even all that caked on grim that's on your pots and pans! And it's easy on your skin!
April m.
Lexington, KY
Great dishwashing liquid that suds up and gets off all the dry, stuck on food. It cuts grease and also does not leave a residue.
courtney f.
I try my best to avoid using this brand. I don't think Palmolive cleans as best as other brands. Feel as it leaves residue behind
Abby S.
Eagle Pass, TX
Great dish liquid, gets the job done. Cuts through all the grime and grease, no residue, rinses off super quick and great scent.
Kimberly W.
Throop , PA
Gets the dishes clean :) I recommend this product and support this brand. However it is a bit pricey compared to other brands.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
When I worked at a hotel, this is all they used! I loved it! It got dishes clean! Only downside is I wasn't a fan of the smell.
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Great on your skin and cleans dishes really well. Very effective. Not disappointing. Smells nice and doesn't dry out your skin.
Destiny B.
Detroit, MI
I haven't used this in a while but it works really well and I'm gonna start buying jt again but it has a really good smell to it
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?