Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
April 25, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I don't know what it is, but this stuff is the best. I hand wash all of my dishes and this is the only brand that I will use. Nice smell and doesn't dry my skin out. One of the better dish soaps in my opinion.
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers, NY
Feb. 10, 2017, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Excelente jabón para platos y ollas. Es bien concentrado y es muy efectivo eliminado las grasas más difíciles. Buen precio y bien barato.
Wanda A.
Wanda A.
Feb. 26, 2017, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I must say Palmolive is by far my favorite dish liquid out there it leaves my dishes clean with less than other liquids and it also leaves my hands feeling soft.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
April 24, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I like this because it works well and it smells good. It's so a big thing for me that dish soap doesn't dry your hands out and this does not dry your hands out
Amparo A.
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
April 20, 2017, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This dish washing soap is pretty good and it smells okay some cons are it's very dry at the end and I bought it from Walmart ! Like I said it smells okay ! It works pretty good and yeah we would buy it again
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
April 25, 2017, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Its a little more watery than expected but i cant find the smell otherwise in other products. I think it does the job just as well as dawn if not comparable.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Feb. 24, 2017, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Best dish soap ever!! The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. It's thick and not watered down like some other brands are. The scents aren't bad either.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
March 30, 2017, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Your sponge doesn't smell how it usually would with other dish soaps. It doesn't leave your hands rough, and it really gets down and gets rid of the grease
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Feb. 26, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love love Palmolive for dishwashing. We use it in conjunction with a dishwashing brush and it works great. The smell is a bit much for me but not bad enough to stop using it. Would recommend and buy again!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Nicholasville, KY
March 21, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This dish liquid gets your dishes sparkling clean without leaving the residue I've found that other dish liquids do. I recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive option to dish liquids!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?