BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Heather M.
Heather M.
This is a good, gentle soap. It's been a staple in our house for years. We use it on everything from dishes to the bathtub and even toilets. I like that it doesn't really have a scent but I wish that it wasn't green colored.
Jena K.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
One of the originals! You can't go wrong with this dish soap. It cleans well, is not an outrageous price and the smell is nice. I would recommend this product if you don't want to waste money on overpriced household items.
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Manhattan Bch, CA
This dish liquid smells great, and it really gets the grime off dirty dishes! However, I recommend that you wear gloves, because it really dries out your skin.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Bluff City, TN
The ultra dish soaps get it clean like no other! I buy it at Walmart or target nowher else! The scent is so nice. It fills the room with happiness. I am already happy because I saved so much money NOT buying other brands!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I really like this dish soap because its not too pricey and it gets the job done. I feel like it cuts through grease and its not to harsh on my hands. i would recommend this.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Duluth, GA
Always been a family fave. Washes dishes good and smells powerful. Love it! Goes a long way, maybe about a month. Be sure to go to costco to get a giant refill. Wonderful, nice little green color. Safe, very safe for home
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Sandy, UT
This is the staple dish soap in my household, it's the only dish soap that anyone in my entire family buys. Keep it simple, get it clean! Love it. Smells nice too.
Kourtney W.
Kourtney W.
Ann Arbor, MI
It's been a while since I've used this product… I liked it. I think it works just as well as any other dish soap. I have not compared it but it was given to me for free. I would buy it again if it was at the right price
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Yakima, Wa
This is not my go to dish soap but it does the job! Very affordable and can find it anywhere! It has a very nice scent and cleans very well. Awesome for the price
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
This stuff is great it's cheap, it smells good, and mostly importantly clean great. It also doesn't seem to dry out my hands as bad as other brand. I will definitely be buying more of this product in the future
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?