Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Ana V.
Ana V.
Yuma, AZ

Palmolive is one of the brands that I usually buy to wash my dishes, I really like it because it smells good, and it is very long lasting. The price is very affordable and it is easy to buy, you will find it everywhere you go. Of course I will keep buying this product to keep my kitchen clean!
Marilyn O.
Marilyn O.
Chandler, AZ

I have used Palmolive for years now. It was just one of those things that I grew up with in the family. I can remember being a little girl and seeing my grandmother wash her dishes with it and I use to beg her to let wash them and her would but she would always rewash them, hum I guess I didn't do a good job at it. But it looked fun.
D-Nice W.
D-Nice W.

Does what it's meant to do! Like the smell and it doesn't leave my skin dry.
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Long Beach, CA

I live in a dorm that has no kitchen so I often have to wash my dishes in the kitchen sink. This soap makes it easy to quickly clean my dishes and gets to any hard mess easily.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

This smells really good! It also cleans your dishes good as well! When you wash your hands with this they smell good and they are super soft as well! You can buy many different scents and colors if you don't like the green one!
Dhruvi P.
Dhruvi P.
Delano, CA

Very soft soap , cleanses your dishes very well and doesn't live any grease on your vessels. Also the soap is not itchy and gentle on skin while washing your dishes .
Salma E.
Salma E.
Brooklyn, NY

This is great. Fights grease and stains. Smells great too! This is an all time favorite.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA

Love it works great. Great value. The smell is great. Cuts grease. Great if bought in bulk.
Sahril A.
Sahril A.

This is a classic that works. Cuts grease and is deep cleaning. Has a simple scent that is soapy. It creates alot of bubbles a little goes a long way.
Mariangel M.
Mariangel M.
Boston, MA

I really love the sent of this and the fact that it gets rid of grease so easy and effortless, this is something that I love but I'm trying to change to a more natural and ego friendly brand

Join Now