BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
This is a great brand of dish soap . I love how it keeps your ends soft and still manages to clean your dishes . This is a very effective dish soap and the price is just a plus !
Erica B.
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
This is the ultimate dish soap. Makes your dishes all sudsy! The only downfall I guess would be making sure you rinse it good! Because, sometimes the suds don't want to come off!
Angela B.
Angela B.
My family has used this for years, and it honestly smells amazing and leaves whatever you wash amazingly clean. You can usually find it with discounts, so it isn't pricey at all.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I always used Palmolive growing up and have loved it. However I feel like the soap has recently been thinned out with water as I don't feel like it lasts as long on my sponge as it used to.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
It's not as effective as Dawn. But I like to use it because it's affordable. It does the job. It smells good. But the soap is very thin. That's why it doesn't sud up as much.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
DORAL , FL
Not so strong, had to use a lot to clean dishes. i feel that it's not so different to the normal dishwashing liquid. Smell also not somstrong compared to other brands in the market.
Della W.
Della W.
Started using when I was a kid and Madge was soaking hands in Palmolive on tv. Mom used it and I use it now. It cleans great and does make your hands feel soft and smooth.
Gerapie J.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
When dawn is not available at costco or if this is the one with yhe $ off, we usually get this one. Its gets the job down and I feel like this is more gentler than the dawn
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ive have used this product for years. It really does break down grease and is not drying on the skin. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes.
Malika I.
Malika I.
Love the smell. This dishwashing liquid is very tough on grease and gets dishes extremely clean but does not dry out hands which is a major plus. Doesn't get any better!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?