BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Sharon B.
Duluth, GA
Always been a family fave. Washes dishes good and smells powerful. Love it! Goes a long way, maybe about a month. Be sure to go to costco to get a giant refill. Wonderful, nice little green color. Safe, very safe for home
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I really like this dish soap because its not too pricey and it gets the job done. I feel like it cuts through grease and its not to harsh on my hands. i would recommend this.
Jordan J.
Manhattan Bch, CA
This dish liquid smells great, and it really gets the grime off dirty dishes! However, I recommend that you wear gloves, because it really dries out your skin.
Ken C.
This is the goto dish detergent my son loves the smell it's his Fav because he's always on the dishes lol but honestly it's been what my family has used for years growing up
Jazmin M.
Yakima, Wa
This is not my go to dish soap but it does the job! Very affordable and can find it anywhere! It has a very nice scent and cleans very well. Awesome for the price
Lacey W.
Greenville, DE
Love this washing product! It is reasonably priced and feels great when used! I highly recommend this product over all others. Your dishes will feel so refreshed after using this amazing product! And the bottle is cute!
Hannah F.
Sandy, UT
This is the staple dish soap in my household, it's the only dish soap that anyone in my entire family buys. Keep it simple, get it clean! Love it. Smells nice too.
Nicole B.
This stuff is great it's cheap, it smells good, and mostly importantly clean great. It also doesn't seem to dry out my hands as bad as other brand. I will definitely be buying more of this product in the future
Jodie D.
Denham Springs , LA
I really like this dish soap because of how it doesn't dry out my hands. It has no problem cutting through grease and stuck on food. Also doesn't break the bank.
Arianna V.
Westerville, OH
A little goes a long way! I love being conservative with my dish soap and this lasts me so long while still leaving my dishes spotless when I decide to handwash.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?