Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Susan C.
Susan C.
Chapel Hill, TN

I've used palmolive for years and love the way it lathers when cleaning, never lets me down.
Elise M.
Elise M.

This dish soap works really well. It's very easy to use too and gets my dishes really clean.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.

Doesn't get too soapy and bubbly but does the job, we use this brand at home and at grandmas
Heather E.
Heather E.
Carey, OH

Fair pricing. Keeps dishes clean. Works well. Good smell. Would by dawn if not so expensive.
karen r.
karen r.

i have and always will use this dish soap. it's priced at a very great price! can't beat it
Esmi V.
Esmi V.
Tucson, AZ

It last long and keep my dishes shiny. It has a great scent and and really cheap at times .
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Oklahoma City, OK

Leaves your hands amazingly soft not to mention not harsh on your diahes! Cleans very well!
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL

Really cuts through the grease on the plate and dishes. The pots and pans it cleans amazing
Lori K.
Lori K.
Conley, GA

It's concentrated and gets the job done and gets the dishes clean. Good value , not pricey.
luz r.
luz r.
Bronx, NY

I love how it cleans my dishes and leaves my hands smooth too. I definitely recommend this.

Join Now