Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Kenya S.
Kenya S.
Mission, TX

I use this one, but sometimes it doesn't do a very good job. It doesn't take off the oil that very well from my pans
Kandace C.
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.

My grandma used Palmolive and I like it a lot .A little goes a very long way which I really like about this product.
Bita M.
Bita M.

My family and I have been using this original formula for years. It smells mildly fresh and cleans 100% of the time.
Aryn H.
Aryn H.
Veradale, WA

Dish soap is dish soap to me. I seriously just buy whats on sale. I dont use it to hand wash but it does smekk good
Dio E.
Dio E.
Phoenix, AZ

I like this one the best, it gets the job done and leaves my hands smelling good after a long line of dirty dishes.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL

I love the smell, it's very effective, great at cutting grease, and love the availability, it's very cost effective
Ambre B.
Ambre B.
Henrico, VA

I buy this at the dollar tree all the time and it gets the job done.. It's really concentrated so a little will do.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.

Leaves a weird greasy residue on your dishes even if you rinse them well with hot water. Not my favorite dish soap
Susan D.
Susan D.
North Dighton

Smooth feeling as you wash the dishes, a great amount of soap not a lot need to wash, goes a long way, lovely scent
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL

My go-to dish soap, always gets my dishes clean without leaving streaks or scratching my pots! Great overall value!

Join Now