Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Pavua V.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Hala S.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Cindy R.See all 7 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the org...Yes! The ultra concentrate req... 3 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Harmon ...
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Lamont , CA
This is a great brand of dish soap . I love how it keeps your ends soft and still manages to clean your dishes . This is a very effective dish soap and the price is just a plus !
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I always used Palmolive growing up and have loved it. However I feel like the soap has recently been thinned out with water as I don't feel like it lasts as long on my sponge as it used to.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
It's not as effective as Dawn. But I like to use it because it's affordable. It does the job. It smells good. But the soap is very thin. That's why it doesn't sud up as much.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
DORAL , FL
Not so strong, had to use a lot to clean dishes. i feel that it's not so different to the normal dishwashing liquid. Smell also not somstrong compared to other brands in the market.
Della W.
Della W.
Started using when I was a kid and Madge was soaking hands in Palmolive on tv. Mom used it and I use it now. It cleans great and does make your hands feel soft and smooth.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ive have used this product for years. It really does break down grease and is not drying on the skin. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes.
Malika I.
Malika I.
Love the smell. This dishwashing liquid is very tough on grease and gets dishes extremely clean but does not dry out hands which is a major plus. Doesn't get any better!
Heather M.
Heather M.
This is a good, gentle soap. It's been a staple in our house for years. We use it on everything from dishes to the bathtub and even toilets. I like that it doesn't really have a scent but I wish that it wasn't green colored.
Jena K.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
One of the originals! You can't go wrong with this dish soap. It cleans well, is not an outrageous price and the smell is nice. I would recommend this product if you don't want to waste money on overpriced household items.
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Manhattan Beach
This dish liquid smells great, and it really gets the grime off dirty dishes! However, I recommend that you wear gloves, because it really dries out your skin.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?