Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Monica L.
Monica L.
Alma, AR

I go for the original when it comes to dish soap. It works and I don't need anything fancy.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Lake Mary, FL

Have been using this for years and years, nothing too special but gets the job wanted done!
Esme R.
Esme R.
Edmond , Ok

This is my daily dishwasher option. I really like it both the smell and the way it cleans.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

Works great! Not much else I can say about it. Seems to be gentle on hands like it claims.
This detergent works great for hand washing. We use it all the time. It's also affordable.
Tamika V.
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC

This dish detergent is okay, but it doesn't make a lot of suds or cut through grease well.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Albany, NY

Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated dish liquid is a good product at a reasonable price.
Marielys G.
Marielys G.

My mom has been using this for years. It is just a simple dish soap that gets the job done
Elizabete E.
Elizabete E.
Cumberland

I love this dish soap. It is gentle for the hands and does a good job cleaning the dishes.
Pearl P.
Pearl P.
Arleta , Ca

I always have loved using this soap for the dishes n it's so original so will recommend it

Join Now