BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Ellie A.
Richmond, VA
Gets the job done without drying out my hands, which I really appreciate! (especially in the winter.) We buy in bulk from Costco.
I honestly don't buy it very often , doesn't work enough with oily pots and pans , love the smell and it doesn't dry your skin .
Blanca E.
A little goes a long way it handles grease and sticky foods making doing the dishes easier and faster very clean and shiny dishes
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
This product provides bang for your buck, it has a pleasant scent, is affordable, and it works surprisingly well at killing fleas!
Kylie R.
Milwaukee, WI
Great soap for a great price! I hate when I wash dishes and they still feel greasy, with Palmolive I don't run into that problem!
jessica n.
Columbus, OH
I like Palmolive dish soap. It definitely gets my dishes clean even if I do have to use a little bit more than other competitors.
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
To each is own. It's not my all the time buy I have caught great deals while out also many of my family members enjoy this brand.
Hannah S.
Simi Valley, CA
it works very well and gets the dishes clean. Make sure to use a sponge and it will for sure take off all the grease and stains.
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I only use this when I run out of other dish soap. I have really sensitive skin so it irritates my hands and makes them super dry
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX
Granny loves the smell and leaves the dishes with an extreme look towards the and & when they get dry looks like they're brand new
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?