BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR
I spend the money on this because the cheaper ones are watered down, it cuts grease and does a good job wthout wrecking my hands.
courtney f.
I try my best to avoid using this brand. I don't think Palmolive cleans as best as other brands. Feel as it leaves residue behind
Yazmin S.
Salem, OR
I like how palmolive takes the greas out of my dishes on the first try. I don't havw to be putting alot of soap to make it work.
Sarah S.
Chesapeake, VA
The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL
I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
Rose R.
This is a great product I know and trust. It has the original Palmolive scent and works great on fighting tuff grease on dishes.
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA
This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL
My family uses this dishwashing soap and it cleans really well too. Takes away all the dirt and nastiness off of anything really
Amy W.
Indianapolis
This dish liquid cleans dishes very well. Only have to use very little for a sink full of dishes. Cuts through grease very well.
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA
Such an amazing dish soap ! Super cheap I usually but for 99 cents and it does the work and very good and smells clean and fresh
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?