Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Flint, MI

The concentrated is the best! It lasts so long and you barely have to use any! The price is reasonable along with it.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV

It does its job of cleaning the dishes but I feel its not as tough on grease as dawn is but it does work pretty well.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Jersey City, NJ

Great for cleaning dishes with grease on them. Just a couple drops in some water and it cleans a sink full of dishes.
RA S.
RA S.

Does exactly as secreted and described and overall good for your money.

Doubles in our house as bathwash for the dog.
diana p.
diana p.

I use this dish soap al the time. Not only does it clean my dishes very well, it also leaves my hands feeling amazing
Rosalia B.
Rosalia B.
Harlingen, TX

I like the way this dish liquid leaves dishes and isnt hard on my hands, and they have different aromas to pick from
Tonya A.
Tonya A.

This is my second choice dish soap if I'm being honest. It's affordable and I grab it when I can't find my favorite.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
St George , UT

The smell of the Palmolove Original is unlike any other. It's my favorite! And the bright green just makes me happy.
Where do I start it smells really good, plus it protects and softens you hands. It cleans off stains really nice too
HELEN M.
HELEN M.
Syracuse, NY

I've used it for years, love it,it's very thick and concentrated . I like the scent It gets the dishes clean.Walmart

Join Now