BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL
I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
Blanca E.
A little goes a long way it handles grease and sticky foods making doing the dishes easier and faster very clean and shiny dishes
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA
Such an amazing dish soap ! Super cheap I usually but for 99 cents and it does the work and very good and smells clean and fresh
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
Smells great and works well. However it does dry out my hands quite well. I would love it more if it didn't dry my hands as much
Johnny R.
Albany, GA
It does its job fine but a lot of the contents has to be used in order to clean up greasy messes so you'll run out within a week.
Bonnie M.
Just finished a bottle of the Palmolive dish soap. Works well on dishes and isnt overly fragrenced. Also doesnt dry out my hands.
Danielle  S.
Sanford, NC
My all time favorite. Classic clean smell. I think i like it more for the smell and the price. Average suds and cleaning ability.
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I only use this when I run out of other dish soap. I have really sensitive skin so it irritates my hands and makes them super dry
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX
Granny loves the smell and leaves the dishes with an extreme look towards the and & when they get dry looks like they're brand new
Hannah S.
Simi Valley, CA
it works very well and gets the dishes clean. Make sure to use a sponge and it will for sure take off all the grease and stains.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?