Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Baton Rouge, LA

Scent is calming. I love washing dishes when I use Palmolive. It is my go to dish detergent.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Killeen, TX

I like this soap it smells good and is affordable and it can easily be found anywhere you go
Tanya S.
Tanya S.

Great dish soap! All your dishes are squeaky clean and your hands don't get chapped or yucky
Heather E.
Heather E.
Carey, OH

Fair pricing. Keeps dishes clean. Works well. Good smell. Would by dawn if not so expensive.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Chapel Hill, TN

I've used palmolive for years and love the way it lathers when cleaning, never lets me down.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Phoenix, AZ

Palmolive is a great soap that cuts through the grease and oil and I do not have to use much
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV

This is my go-to dish washing liquid I love that cleans gets all the stains and nastyness up
Lynnette l.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA

Palmolive is a great dish soap. it gets dishes and pots really clean and cuts through grease
Nila K.
Nila K.

Doesn't dry out my hands. A little bit goes a long way. Good price. Love the way it smells.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA

Love it works great. Great value. The smell is great. Cuts grease. Great if bought in bulk.

Join Now