BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Samantha E.
One of my top choices when choosing my dish soap. I love the scent, how it cleans my dishes and that the concentrate goes a long way. The price and value of the product is great!!
A M.
Smells great and does the job! Like most dishwashing soaps in order to get caked on food off I've needed to soak pans beforehand.

Smells good, doesn't dry out my hands either.
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
This is the ultimate dish soap. Makes your dishes all sudsy! The only downfall I guess would be making sure you rinse it good! Because, sometimes the suds don't want to come off!
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
This is a great brand of dish soap . I love how it keeps your ends soft and still manages to clean your dishes . This is a very effective dish soap and the price is just a plus !
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
I love using this dish detergent. It cleans my dishes so good and the scent.. oh I love that scent!! This is a very inexpensive product that I would recommend to any one looking for a good detergent
Amber S.
Rio Rancho, NM
It's not as effective as Dawn. But I like to use it because it's affordable. It does the job. It smells good. But the soap is very thin. That's why it doesn't sud up as much.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
Not so strong, had to use a lot to clean dishes. i feel that it's not so different to the normal dishwashing liquid. Smell also not somstrong compared to other brands in the market.
Della W.
Started using when I was a kid and Madge was soaking hands in Palmolive on tv. Mom used it and I use it now. It cleans great and does make your hands feel soft and smooth.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
When dawn is not available at costco or if this is the one with yhe $ off, we usually get this one. Its gets the job down and I feel like this is more gentler than the dawn
Malika I.
Love the smell. This dishwashing liquid is very tough on grease and gets dishes extremely clean but does not dry out hands which is a major plus. Doesn't get any better!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?