Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Hayley V.
Hayley V.

Leaves a weird greasy residue on your dishes even if you rinse them well with hot water. Not my favorite dish soap
Susan D.
Susan D.
North Dighton

Smooth feeling as you wash the dishes, a great amount of soap not a lot need to wash, goes a long way, lovely scent
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL

My go-to dish soap, always gets my dishes clean without leaving streaks or scratching my pots! Great overall value!
Martha P.
Martha P.
Flagstaff, AZ

Love this for washing dishes and for hand washing clothes by hand when needed. Gets all stains out no matter what.
Elena G.
Elena G.
Waukesha, WI

My parent used it and so do I it leave the dishes super clean and it used less the any other I have tried worth it
Shon M.
Shon M.
Calhoun, GA

Great dish liquid a little more expensive then gain but I will buy either one. Which one smells the b3st that day.
Janet S.
Janet S.
Antioch, TN

This is great on your hands. it gets oils off quick and it makes it easy to wash dishes. this is my favorite sent.
Jodi Ann P.
Jodi Ann P.
Middletown, NY

Good dishsoap have been using it for years. Great clean finish smells nice worth every penny my fave dishsoap ever
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC

I really like this brand...I usually buy this brand when gain is not on sale but this is a good bang for your buck
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI

This is great soap for me because I get very dry chapped hands and this is the only soap that don't hurt my hands

Join Now