Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Lamont , CA
May 10, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is a great brand of dish soap . I love how it keeps your ends soft and still manages to clean your dishes . This is a very effective dish soap and the price is just a plus !
Erica B.
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
June 8, 2017, 10:55 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is the ultimate dish soap. Makes your dishes all sudsy! The only downfall I guess would be making sure you rinse it good! Because, sometimes the suds don't want to come off!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
April 19, 2017, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I always used Palmolive growing up and have loved it. However I feel like the soap has recently been thinned out with water as I don't feel like it lasts as long on my sponge as it used to.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
Feb. 27, 2017, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Not so strong, had to use a lot to clean dishes. i feel that it's not so different to the normal dishwashing liquid. Smell also not somstrong compared to other brands in the market.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
May 26, 2017, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
It's not as effective as Dawn. But I like to use it because it's affordable. It does the job. It smells good. But the soap is very thin. That's why it doesn't sud up as much.
Della W.
Della W.
June 2, 2017, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Started using when I was a kid and Madge was soaking hands in Palmolive on tv. Mom used it and I use it now. It cleans great and does make your hands feel soft and smooth.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
April 24, 2017, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Ive have used this product for years. It really does break down grease and is not drying on the skin. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes.
Malika I.
Malika I.
June 5, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love the smell. This dishwashing liquid is very tough on grease and gets dishes extremely clean but does not dry out hands which is a major plus. Doesn't get any better!
Heather M.
Heather M.
June 2, 2017, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is a good, gentle soap. It's been a staple in our house for years. We use it on everything from dishes to the bathtub and even toilets. I like that it doesn't really have a scent but I wish that it wasn't green colored.
Jena K.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda
March 18, 2017, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
One of the originals! You can't go wrong with this dish soap. It cleans well, is not an outrageous price and the smell is nice. I would recommend this product if you don't want to waste money on overpriced household items.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?