Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Paula-Beth T.
Paula-Beth T.

I love the original scent. It works great and is affordable. It's also easy to find in any store.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Pompano Beach, FL

This is a kitchen essential. It works amazing and I don't think there is anything as great as it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA

Great product and great scent. Cleans dishes great. This is something I will continue to purchase
Henva B.
Henva B.
Rosenberg , Tx

Great value! Cleans dishes well and I also use small amounts to clean my baseboards. Great scent!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Rexburg, ID

Love the clean I get with this and the smell! My hands feel softer and I enjoy washing the dishes
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL

Smells good. Keeps dishes nice and clean. Never had a problem with this brand.would recommend it.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Bloomsburg, PA

Use the everyday when I wash dishes. I have never had a problem with it. It get everything clean.
Jonna H.
Jonna H.
Carlinville, IL

Works very well and is really concentrated so you don't have to use a lot to get a lot of bubbles
Louisa S.
Louisa S.

Love using this product! Gets your dishes sparkly clean and leaves your hands feeling super soft!
Mayra Ale G.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV

Been using this for years. Works great and with a little bit of soap you can wash a lot of dishes.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?