Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Pavua V.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Hala S.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Cindy R.See all 7 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the org...Yes! The ultra concentrate req... 3 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Harmon ...
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA
This is a product that I use very frequently. It has a very nice scent and a nice presentation. I love that it's priced fairly cheap. I usually buy it from Walmart. It works very well.
My family had used Palmolive for longer than I can remember. I grew up using this product and it works just as well as Dawn or Gain. It is less harsh in smell and on your hands, but you won't sacrifice the cleaning power. I would definitely recommend.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Love the dish soap it cleans great takes grease off it is very effective. The product is concentrated which means you use less of the product and in all actuality it's more economical
Allison G.
Allison G.
Springfield, MO
This dish soap has no suds to it. I could fly through a bottle and stilllet feel my dishes weren't getting clean enough. The smell isn't bad, and it washes off the dishes easily.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Now my go to dishwashing soap works just fine to get rid of the grease. With a little elbow grease it works just like the other highly rated brands. It does smell really good though.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Antioch, CA
Love this product . Its really tough on grease . I also use it to wash my waterproof foundation off my brushes . Tbh their is no cons . It smell like soap. Idk , im big on smells .
Cecily L.
Cecily L.
Always use Palmolive. Love the scent and the feel after I wash dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands or leaves a strange feeling on my skin. I tried other brands in the past and I always turn back to Palmolive.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
One of my top choices when choosing my dish soap. I love the scent, how it cleans my dishes and that the concentrate goes a long way. The price and value of the product is great!!
Erica B.
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
This is the ultimate dish soap. Makes your dishes all sudsy! The only downfall I guess would be making sure you rinse it good! Because, sometimes the suds don't want to come off!
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Lamont , CA
This is a great brand of dish soap . I love how it keeps your ends soft and still manages to clean your dishes . This is a very effective dish soap and the price is just a plus !
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?