BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
The Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is the only detergent I use to wash my dishes because it works so amazingly.
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
I absolutely love this stuff. I love the smell of it and love the way it cleans. It's not as good as down, but a great alternative.
Mary M.
This is my all time favorites dish soap, it gets the job done in minutes. A few drops is enough to get all my dishes squeaky clean
Isabel G.
Pasco, WA
i buy the big one at costco and i love it, it gets the job done and a get an awesome deal especially whent costco has it on sale
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA
Such an amazing dish soap ! Super cheap I usually but for 99 cents and it does the work and very good and smells clean and fresh
Amy W.
Indianapolis
This dish liquid cleans dishes very well. Only have to use very little for a sink full of dishes. Cuts through grease very well.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Great dishwashing liquid that suds up and gets off all the dry, stuck on food. It cuts grease and also does not leave a residue.
jessica n.
Columbus, OH
I like Palmolive dish soap. It definitely gets my dishes clean even if I do have to use a little bit more than other competitors.
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR
I spend the money on this because the cheaper ones are watered down, it cuts grease and does a good job wthout wrecking my hands.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?