BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
A N.
A N.
This is really good dish detergent. It creates a lot of bubbles and cleans dishes well. It is especially good on dishes that have a lot of grease on them. It has a nice scent too.
My family had used Palmolive for longer than I can remember. I grew up using this product and it works just as well as Dawn or Gain. It is less harsh in smell and on your hands, but you won't sacrifice the cleaning power. I would definitely recommend.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA
This is a product that I use very frequently. It has a very nice scent and a nice presentation. I love that it's priced fairly cheap. I usually buy it from Walmart. It works very well.
Humayra M.
Humayra M.
San Ramon, CA
I love palmolive for greasy dishes. In an Indian household- we tend to use a LOT of oil :). Cleaning dishes can get pretty tough when you have dried oily grease on pans, but Palmolive makes this task a breeze. Not to mention it smells great and doesn't dry out my hands!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Love the dish soap it cleans great takes grease off it is very effective. The product is concentrated which means you use less of the product and in all actuality it's more economical
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Now my go to dishwashing soap works just fine to get rid of the grease. With a little elbow grease it works just like the other highly rated brands. It does smell really good though.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Springfield, MO
This dish soap has no suds to it. I could fly through a bottle and stilllet feel my dishes weren't getting clean enough. The smell isn't bad, and it washes off the dishes easily.
Cecily L.
Cecily L.
Always use Palmolive. Love the scent and the feel after I wash dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands or leaves a strange feeling on my skin. I tried other brands in the past and I always turn back to Palmolive.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Antioch, CA
Love this product . Its really tough on grease . I also use it to wash my waterproof foundation off my brushes . Tbh their is no cons . It smell like soap. Idk , im big on smells .
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
One of my top choices when choosing my dish soap. I love the scent, how it cleans my dishes and that the concentrate goes a long way. The price and value of the product is great!!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?