Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Bryant, AR
April 5, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This dish soap keeps my dishes and sink fresh! I am very glad that I found this as it not only does the job promised, but also keeps my hands soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Shamole A.
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
May 2, 2017, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I've been using this dish soap since I was a kid. My mom has always bought this brand and we use a lot of curry and oil in our dishes and this works great on getting all the grease off.
May 26, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
My family had used Palmolive for longer than I can remember. I grew up using this product and it works just as well as Dawn or Gain. It is less harsh in smell and on your hands, but you won't sacrifice the cleaning power. I would definitely recommend.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA
March 22, 2017, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is a product that I use very frequently. It has a very nice scent and a nice presentation. I love that it's priced fairly cheap. I usually buy it from Walmart. It works very well.
Humayra M.
Humayra M.
San Ramon, CA
Feb. 28, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love palmolive for greasy dishes. In an Indian household- we tend to use a LOT of oil :). Cleaning dishes can get pretty tough when you have dried oily grease on pans, but Palmolive makes this task a breeze. Not to mention it smells great and doesn't dry out my hands!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
June 5, 2017, 3 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love the dish soap it cleans great takes grease off it is very effective. The product is concentrated which means you use less of the product and in all actuality it's more economical
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
May 25, 2017, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Now my go to dishwashing soap works just fine to get rid of the grease. With a little elbow grease it works just like the other highly rated brands. It does smell really good though.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Springfield, MO
April 2, 2017, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This dish soap has no suds to it. I could fly through a bottle and stilllet feel my dishes weren't getting clean enough. The smell isn't bad, and it washes off the dishes easily.
Cecily L.
Cecily L.
Feb. 27, 2017, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Always use Palmolive. Love the scent and the feel after I wash dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands or leaves a strange feeling on my skin. I tried other brands in the past and I always turn back to Palmolive.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Antioch, CA
April 28, 2017, 3:29 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love this product . Its really tough on grease . I also use it to wash my waterproof foundation off my brushes . Tbh their is no cons . It smell like soap. Idk , im big on smells .
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?