BY PALMOLIVE #40 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lyndsay C.
Salisbury, NC
I've found this at the dollar tree! & I'm a big dollar tree fanatic! So of course I tried it, gets the job done and smells delicious
Allison S.
Good quality soap. Cuts through grease well. The soap also smells wonderful and is gentle on your skin so not to make them feel dry.
Lacy S.
I personally don't like this dish soap. It's doesn't clean as well as others. It's soaps up then the bubbles fade In like 5 mknutes.
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
This is my go to kitchen soap. I use it for my dishes that aren't too dirty...I also use it to clean my kitchen table and counters.
jeanette a.
Rio Grande City, TX
My family has used this for years. I continued using it now that I'm married. It is economic and doesn't they job great. I love it
Rachel P.
A little goes a LONG way with this stuff. Works great to cut grease on pots, pans, and dishes. Not too harsh on your hands either.
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
The Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is the only detergent I use to wash my dishes because it works so amazingly.
Martha M.
Raleigh, NC
It does everything a good dish detergent is supposed to do plus it smells sooooooo nice! I still feel the scent even on the dishes.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
This is a great detergent it smells great and it does what it is supposed to. I love the smell and it is the main reason I buy it.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?