BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA
Such an amazing dish soap ! Super cheap I usually but for 99 cents and it does the work and very good and smells clean and fresh
jessica n.
Columbus, OH
I like Palmolive dish soap. It definitely gets my dishes clean even if I do have to use a little bit more than other competitors.
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
This product provides bang for your buck, it has a pleasant scent, is affordable, and it works surprisingly well at killing fleas!
Carol M.
Just a little bit you was a whole sink of dishes. Doesn't hurt the hands or make you feel them dry or whatever. I really like it.
Chantal F.
Houston
Me gusta mucho porque no te reseca las manos como los detergentes regulares pero lo único malo es que no quita muy bien la grasa
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA
This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
courtney f.
I try my best to avoid using this brand. I don't think Palmolive cleans as best as other brands. Feel as it leaves residue behind
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL
I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL
My family uses this dishwashing soap and it cleans really well too. Takes away all the dirt and nastiness off of anything really
Amy W.
Indianapolis
This dish liquid cleans dishes very well. Only have to use very little for a sink full of dishes. Cuts through grease very well.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?