Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Pavua V.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Hala S.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Cindy R.See all 7 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the org...Yes! The ultra concentrate req... 3 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Harmon ...
Katie B.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
Gets the job and cleans off dishes easily. I will say you only need a little bit (I'm a chronic over sudser) to clean most dishes. It bubbles up quite nicely with a refreshing & clean scent.
Christy R.
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
I actually tried this for the first time a few months ago. And it's amazing 😉 the scent is great. Don't need a lot and cleans better than others I used.
Ara R.
Ara R.
Does not make my hands dry out, good on tough grease, my husband eve. Uses it to wash off all the oil from his car after he he done fixing it up and it works great to get oil off his skin
Bre M.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
Decent dishwashing liquid. Very mild on your skin, extremely light fragrance and inexpensive. I've bought this product mostly from SAMs Club and WalMart. I recommend buying/trying this product.
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
I always used this brand of dish soap, I like it cause it's concentrated and you only need a little bit to used and it makes lots of bubbles and you can wash as many as dishes you need to.
Dorothy M.
Dorothy M.
Boston, MA
Love this original. Though it leave the color of the waylter looking green(odd), it has a great smell(not over powering) and super easy to afford. Can be found in CVS or Walgreens. Definitely my go to dish soap.
Shamole A.
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've been using this dish soap since I was a kid. My mom has always bought this brand and we use a lot of curry and oil in our dishes and this works great on getting all the grease off.
A N.
A N.
This is really good dish detergent. It creates a lot of bubbles and cleans dishes well. It is especially good on dishes that have a lot of grease on them. It has a nice scent too.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Bryant, AR
This dish soap keeps my dishes and sink fresh! I am very glad that I found this as it not only does the job promised, but also keeps my hands soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
My family had used Palmolive for longer than I can remember. I grew up using this product and it works just as well as Dawn or Gain. It is less harsh in smell and on your hands, but you won't sacrifice the cleaning power. I would definitely recommend.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?