BY PALMOLIVE #36 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased the big bulk bottle from costco and a little definitely goes a long way. I've had the same bottle for over a year now, I cook everyday so that means I do my dishes every day as well..
Franlimari T.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
The original and there sensitive line are the best ones I've used! Thy are great price and can be found at Target or even Walmart. The biggest piece to me is that they keep my hands soft and subtle.
Christy R.
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
I actually tried this for the first time a few months ago. And it's amazing ūüėČ the scent is great. Don't need a lot and cleans better than others I used.
Katie B.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
Gets the job and cleans off dishes easily. I will say you only need a little bit (I'm a chronic over sudser) to clean most dishes. It bubbles up quite nicely with a refreshing & clean scent.
Dorothy M.
Dorothy M.
Boston, MA
Love this original. Though it leave the color of the waylter looking green(odd), it has a great smell(not over powering) and super easy to afford. Can be found in CVS or Walgreens. Definitely my go to dish soap.
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
I always used this brand of dish soap, I like it cause it's concentrated and you only need a little bit to used and it makes lots of bubbles and you can wash as many as dishes you need to.
Ara R.
Ara R.
Does not make my hands dry out, good on tough grease, my husband eve. Uses it to wash off all the oil from his car after he he done fixing it up and it works great to get oil off his skin
Bre M.
Bre M.
Las Vegas , Nv
Decent dishwashing liquid. Very mild on your skin, extremely light fragrance and inexpensive. I've bought this product mostly from SAMs Club and WalMart. I recommend buying/trying this product.
Shamole A.
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've been using this dish soap since I was a kid. My mom has always bought this brand and we use a lot of curry and oil in our dishes and this works great on getting all the grease off.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Bryant, AR
This dish soap keeps my dishes and sink fresh! I am very glad that I found this as it not only does the job promised, but also keeps my hands soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?