Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

I love the scent of this product and keep my dishes clean everyday. I also how this product does not dry out my hands.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Love the original formula. It smells great and works even better!! My dishes are always clean after using this product
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA

We use this to wash our dishes. It is affordable and gets the job done. It does a great job of cutting through grease.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT

This is my favorite dish soap! Not only does it clean your dishes amazingly, it leaves your hands feeling silky smooth
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Morgantown, Wv

This soap works well. I always go with the original scent because I feel like it lathers Better than the other scents.
Tia H.
Tia H.

Gets stains off of dishes, no scrubbing required. We also love the original because the scent is not too overpowering.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

I think this is one of the more concentrated dish soaps out there that really get the grease off your dishes and pans.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

Smells good. Very gentle on sensitive skin and isn't very drying. Only problem it doesn't break down grease that well.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA

I feel like this formula is pretty good for the basic messes. But I do feel like it can handle tough grease too well.
yadira V.
yadira V.
San Diego, CA

great smell good amount for all the dishes my big family uses buy art at walmart food for less any store they sell it

Join Now