Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Sweeny, TX

My family has always used Palmolive and it always has worked on our dirtiest, greatest dishes
Hala S.
Hala S.
West Springfield, MA

I like that because so soft on my hand and clean good for wishing dishes this kind so perfect
Pam W.
Pam W.

Love the way that palmolive ultra original cleans the grease off my dishes. Just right price.
Yanira G.
Yanira G.

I love the original scent. I love to wash my dishes and sink with this product. A great buy.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Carey, OH

Fair pricing. Keeps dishes clean. Works well. Good smell. Would by dawn if not so expensive.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
El Paso, TX

I like this soap it smells good and is affordable and it can easily be found anywhere you go
Lynnette l.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA

Palmolive is a great dish soap. it gets dishes and pots really clean and cuts through grease
Victoria V.
Victoria V.

Doesn't get too soapy and bubbly but does the job, we use this brand at home and at grandmas
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Phoenix, AZ

Palmolive is a great soap that cuts through the grease and oil and I do not have to use much
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV

This is my go-to dish washing liquid I love that cleans gets all the stains and nastyness up

Join Now