BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Rayleen D.
El Monte, CA
This is my allll time favorite dish detergent.! I can't get over the smell... It doesnt leave your dishes streaky either .. I love it
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
This dish soap works great. I love the way it smells and it does not make my hand dry after I use it. I can buy this almost anywhere.
Kristie M.
Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
Karla H.
San Diego, CA
I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Allison S.
Good quality soap. Cuts through grease well. The soap also smells wonderful and is gentle on your skin so not to make them feel dry.
Fanaa B.
Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid best dish liquid ever. Gets rid of all the greese and grime from dishes.
The Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is the only detergent I use to wash my dishes because it works so amazingly.
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
I absolutely love this stuff. I love the smell of it and love the way it cleans. It's not as good as down, but a great alternative.
Rachel P.
A little goes a LONG way with this stuff. Works great to cut grease on pots, pans, and dishes. Not too harsh on your hands either.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Great dish soap. Gets the job done and the dishes clean. Affordable. I recommend this product. Tip: buy in bulk and keep refilling.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?