Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Deborah T.
Deborah T.
New Haven, CT

I have been using this for years. My mom use it too. And it works amazing. Is not the best smell but that's fine for me
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
New Lenox, IL

Have been using the same stuff since I was a kid and it's never disappointed! A little goes a long way and cleans great
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

While I do like the price of this soap and it does work good. I am more of a dawn user as I feel it cuts grease better.
Emmanuella F.
Emmanuella F.

I like Palmolive and the original scent is nice. It gets my dishes clean. It does the job, that's really all I can say.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.

Love the original sent. A little bit of this product can go a long way. It gets rid of all the tough stains and grease.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I really like this dish soap! Always seem to get it for really cheap too and I'm always seeing coupons for this product
Christine D.
Christine D.
Sayreville, NJ

Best Dish liquid I have found.
Cuts through grease and doesn't leave residue. Leaves hands soft and smelling nice too.
Olga C.
Olga C.
Normal, IL

Used this soap my whole life! It last pretty long and also makes my dishes clean with out having to use too much soap!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN

Reliable soap that I've used for years. It lasts a long time because it is concentrated. A little bit goes a long way.
Ismarilys N.
Ismarilys N.
Puerto Rico

Good product. Sheap. It works very well but i dont love the scent. But in the overall for the price is a good
Product.