BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Norma M.
Lindsay, CA
the concentrate is my favorite one to use. It helps take off all the grease off my pots and pans and leaves your hand nice and soft
Lauren D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great soap !! Leaves my dishes very clean. Love it and highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great dependable soap.
Katrina B.
I love this Dish liquid, even though my hands get a little dry, but it works perfectly! And last for many days, it smell great too
Brenda G.
I love to use this soap. I let some dishes soak overnight to get rid of stubborn food on some of my dishes and it acts as promised.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
This is a great detergent it smells great and it does what it is supposed to. I love the smell and it is the main reason I buy it.
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
Mary M.
This is my all time favorites dish soap, it gets the job done in minutes. A few drops is enough to get all my dishes squeaky clean
Charon S.
This is my all time favorite dish soap. Gets the dishes clean and cuts through grease. Very nice smell too. Makes my hands soft.
Sarah S.
Chesapeake, VA
The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.
Ellie A.
Warrenton, VA
Gets the job done without drying out my hands, which I really appreciate! (especially in the winter.) We buy in bulk from Costco.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?