Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Uyen N.
Uyen N.
Port Arthur, TX

Main brand I use & scent. Others besides dawn that leaves a smell or soap taste like on containers.
Casey A.
Casey A.

This soap definitely washes dishes very well. It has a very nice scent and even leave my hand soft.
Annie M.
Annie M.

Love how this dish soap is thicker and not watery. It lasts me longer and leaves my dishes cleaner.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Fontana, CA

Gotta love the original dish liquid. Never makes my hands feel rough, and really gets the job done.
Deepali J.
Deepali J.

Love the scent, this takes me back to my first apartment here in the US.. does a fab job.. love it!
Ronni S.
Ronni S.
Dove Creek, CO

I love this stuff. It makes everything very clean and smells great. You can't beat the price either
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.

Works well on hard to get out food. Cleans dishes very well and leaves them almost sparkling clean.
angel s.
angel s.
Riverview, FL

Recommend this product it does the job really good n it smells great it really breaks down the food
Shreya V.
Shreya V.
Charlotte, NC

Cleans all
The dishes
Perfectly
I wash my baby's bottles too and they come out clean and germ free
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Nice smell and soft on hands. I wash my hands often throughout the day and it doesn't dry them out
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?