Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Pavua V.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Hala S.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Cindy R.See all 7 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the org...Yes! The ultra concentrate req... 3 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Harmon ...
Carla P.
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
Will always be my favorite dish soap. This soap does not crack your hands or leaves your skin all ruff. It does a great work taking all the grease and leaving the dish cleans plus your hand feeling soft.
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
I use this product all the time and it works great. It cleans my dishes and takes off all the grease and grime. I usually buy it from the grocery store and it smells pretty nice. I would continue to buy it.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY
That's all my mom uses! She loves the way it makes her hands feel and the way it smells! She buys it from Walmart at a very inexpensive price! Absolutely recommend it 100% love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This isn't my go to dish detergent but it does get the job done. It has an okay scent to it. It's not as effective as I hoped it would be but it does get the job done. It's not expensive which is good.
Suri A.
Suri A.
Madera
It works amazing! It's a goodie but oldie. I can always find it at any local store at a low price for such a good product. The smell is neutral not too strong. I definitely would recommend to others.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
This is my go to dish soap it's very price friendly and super effective. My mom bought this soap my whole life and I do the same. It cuts threw grease and grime and leaves my dishes shining and smelling great
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
One of the best. I go bounce between this and dawn. I like this one because it cuts through grease and smells great. It last a while because it's the concentrate. Definitely recommend it to everyone
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
I love this dish soap. It cleans your dishes really well. It had a nice fresh smell. This is a very effective product. I highly recommend it. You can buy it almost any where. I would buy it again.
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles
I purchased the big bulk bottle from costco and a little definitely goes a long way. I've had the same bottle for over a year now, I cook everyday so that means I do my dishes every day as well..
Franlimari T.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
The original and there sensitive line are the best ones I've used! Thy are great price and can be found at Target or even Walmart. The biggest piece to me is that they keep my hands soft and subtle.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?