Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

Smells good. Very gentle on sensitive skin and isn't very drying. Only problem it doesn't break down grease that well.
yadira V.
yadira V.
San Diego, CA

great smell good amount for all the dishes my big family uses buy art at walmart food for less any store they sell it
Ambyr S.
Ambyr S.
Cumming, GA

I only use this brand of I'm tight on money it doesn't seem to last long and it never stays on the sponge long enough
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Flint, MI

The concentrated is the best! It lasts so long and you barely have to use any! The price is reasonable along with it.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV

It does its job of cleaning the dishes but I feel its not as tough on grease as dawn is but it does work pretty well.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Jersey City, NJ

Great for cleaning dishes with grease on them. Just a couple drops in some water and it cleans a sink full of dishes.
RA S.
RA S.

Does exactly as secreted and described and overall good for your money.

Doubles in our house as bathwash for the dog.
diana p.
diana p.

I use this dish soap al the time. Not only does it clean my dishes very well, it also leaves my hands feeling amazing
Rosalia B.
Rosalia B.
Harlingen, TX

I like the way this dish liquid leaves dishes and isnt hard on my hands, and they have different aromas to pick from
Tonya A.
Tonya A.

This is my second choice dish soap if I'm being honest. It's affordable and I grab it when I can't find my favorite.

Join Now