BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
The original and there sensitive line are the best ones I've used! Thy are great price and can be found at Target or even Walmart. The biggest piece to me is that they keep my hands soft and subtle.
Dorothy M.
Boston, MA
Love this original. Though it leave the color of the waylter looking green(odd), it has a great smell(not over powering) and super easy to afford. Can be found in CVS or Walgreens. Definitely my go to dish soap.
Miriam M.
Tampa, FL
I always have this thing with dish soaps where you can get caught at extremes. Like, if I use too little it does nothing but if I use too much then I'm screwed. But to me, dish soap is dish soap.
Bre M.
Las Vegas , NV
Decent dishwashing liquid. Very mild on your skin, extremely light fragrance and inexpensive. I've bought this product mostly from SAMs Club and WalMart. I recommend buying/trying this product.
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI
I like it since you can use it for more than dishes. It smells clean, it is a product that you can get at the dollar store. I do have to wash some dishes by hand so this is a good one.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
I always used this brand of dish soap, I like it cause it's concentrated and you only need a little bit to used and it makes lots of bubbles and you can wash as many as dishes you need to.
Ara R.
Does not make my hands dry out, good on tough grease, my husband eve. Uses it to wash off all the oil from his car after he he done fixing it up and it works great to get oil off his skin
DeAnna Y.
Mount Vernon, WA
I have been using original Palmolive dish soap since my daughter was born. She was a micro-preemie and in the NICU that was the only soap they used. It's not only safe and cleans great.
Kellie H.
Bryant, AR
This dish soap keeps my dishes and sink fresh! I am very glad that I found this as it not only does the job promised, but also keeps my hands soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
A N.
This is really good dish detergent. It creates a lot of bubbles and cleans dishes well. It is especially good on dishes that have a lot of grease on them. It has a nice scent too.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?