BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Carla P.
Carla P.
El Paso , TX
Will always be my favorite dish soap. This soap does not crack your hands or leaves your skin all ruff. It does a great work taking all the grease and leaving the dish cleans plus your hand feeling soft.
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
I use this product all the time and it works great. It cleans my dishes and takes off all the grease and grime. I usually buy it from the grocery store and it smells pretty nice. I would continue to buy it.
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Palmolive Ultra is my favorite for tough stains on dishes. Its 5x the concentration, so its works well...I like the Fusion blends of this product better than the original, the fusion ones smell amazing!
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno y lo mejor es que con muy poco productos puede limpiar muchos platos o vasos y no necesitas gastar mucho y no se te ensucia el pote. Como cuando compras axion y así que eso más mugre que para limpiar
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY
That's all my mom uses! She loves the way it makes her hands feel and the way it smells! She buys it from Walmart at a very inexpensive price! Absolutely recommend it 100% love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This isn't my go to dish detergent but it does get the job done. It has an okay scent to it. It's not as effective as I hoped it would be but it does get the job done. It's not expensive which is good.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
This is my go to dish soap it's very price friendly and super effective. My mom bought this soap my whole life and I do the same. It cuts threw grease and grime and leaves my dishes shining and smelling great
Suri A.
Suri A.
Madera
It works amazing! It's a goodie but oldie. I can always find it at any local store at a low price for such a good product. The smell is neutral not too strong. I definitely would recommend to others.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
One of the best. I go bounce between this and dawn. I like this one because it cuts through grease and smells great. It last a while because it's the concentrate. Definitely recommend it to everyone
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
I love this dish soap. It cleans your dishes really well. It had a nice fresh smell. This is a very effective product. I highly recommend it. You can buy it almost any where. I would buy it again.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?