Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Lynnette l.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA

Palmolive is a great dish soap. it gets dishes and pots really clean and cuts through grease
Heather E.
Heather E.
Carey, OH

Fair pricing. Keeps dishes clean. Works well. Good smell. Would by dawn if not so expensive.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.

Doesn't get too soapy and bubbly but does the job, we use this brand at home and at grandmas
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Phoenix, AZ

Palmolive is a great soap that cuts through the grease and oil and I do not have to use much
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
El Paso, TX

I like this soap it smells good and is affordable and it can easily be found anywhere you go
Yanira G.
Yanira G.

I love the original scent. I love to wash my dishes and sink with this product. A great buy.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV

This is my go-to dish washing liquid I love that cleans gets all the stains and nastyness up
Hope H.
Hope H.
New Braunfels, TX

This is my favorite soap for the kitchen. Gets my dishes clean and doesn't dry out my skin!
karen r.
karen r.

i have and always will use this dish soap. it's priced at a very great price! can't beat it
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL

Really cuts through the grease on the plate and dishes. The pots and pans it cleans amazing

Join Now