Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
April 7, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
One of the best. I go bounce between this and dawn. I like this one because it cuts through grease and smells great. It last a while because it's the concentrate. Definitely recommend it to everyone
Suri A.
Suri A.
Madera
April 29, 2017, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
It works amazing! It's a goodie but oldie. I can always find it at any local store at a low price for such a good product. The smell is neutral not too strong. I definitely would recommend to others.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
April 13, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love this dish soap. It cleans your dishes really well. It had a nice fresh smell. This is a very effective product. I highly recommend it. You can buy it almost any where. I would buy it again.
Franlimari T.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
March 25, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
The original and there sensitive line are the best ones I've used! Thy are great price and can be found at Target or even Walmart. The biggest piece to me is that they keep my hands soft and subtle.
Christy R.
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
Feb. 17, 2017, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I actually tried this for the first time a few months ago. And it's amazing 😉 the scent is great. Don't need a lot and cleans better than others I used.
Dorothy M.
Dorothy M.
Boston, MA
Feb. 27, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love this original. Though it leave the color of the waylter looking green(odd), it has a great smell(not over powering) and super easy to afford. Can be found in CVS or Walgreens. Definitely my go to dish soap.
Ara R.
Ara R.
March 9, 2017, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Does not make my hands dry out, good on tough grease, my husband eve. Uses it to wash off all the oil from his car after he he done fixing it up and it works great to get oil off his skin
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
April 17, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I always used this brand of dish soap, I like it cause it's concentrated and you only need a little bit to used and it makes lots of bubbles and you can wash as many as dishes you need to.
Bre M.
Bre M.
Las Vegas , NV
March 12, 2017, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Decent dishwashing liquid. Very mild on your skin, extremely light fragrance and inexpensive. I've bought this product mostly from SAMs Club and WalMart. I recommend buying/trying this product.
A N.
A N.
Kalamazoo , MI
May 7, 2017, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is really good dish detergent. It creates a lot of bubbles and cleans dishes well. It is especially good on dishes that have a lot of grease on them. It has a nice scent too.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?