Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Fabiola L.
Fabiola L.
Miami FL
Jan. 7, 2017, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
It's super concentrate, leaves my hands feel smooth , pays a lot, a little bit goes a long long way, i put a little bit in bottle with water because of the concentration and does the job, my dishes never been so clean, i just love it, and it cleans my dishes sooo fast
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best soap out there. If you live in a hispanic household this is basically the only soap we use, because it's so effective. It removes grease and all the food. Plus it's pretty cheap and it gets the job done of cleaning the dishes. So this is a must have.
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY
It smells lovely, and it leaves my hands soft, not red and sore like another liquid did that I was using before Palmolive. I'm really impressed! I also use it to wipe down the stove and counter tops and it quickly cleans up grime and grease stains from them as well.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Love this product, because the original! It's not very expensive and it lasts forever. Only need to use a small amount and it goes along way. Again, the price is pretty reasonable so it is definitely worth it. Will recommend to others and always will continue to buy
Gustavo P.
Gustavo P.
Los Angeles , CA
Dec. 14, 2016, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Will have to be a bad review...

Before I start I LOVE PALMOLIVE SOAP BARS...

Not the dishwasher soap... it leaves residue on my dishes it only happens with Palmolive, I use dawn and everything is fine, the consistency from Palmolive always is super hard to rinse out
Mel T.
Mel T.
I like this dish soap just fine. It certainly gets the job done and it is not very harsh on my hands. That being said, I do think a different brand does a better job cutting through greasy pots and pans. Still, it's not a hugely noticeable difference in performance.
Kadidia F.
Kadidia F.
Worcester, MA
I've been using Palmolive for a long time in my house. The sent isn't something like from Victoria secrets but it's not bad. One cons is I wished it got grease off plastic containers faster. Of course I would buy it again i used it in my house for a long night time.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
When I want to feel like I'm really going to get the job done, I rely on my mom's favorite. I remember doing the dishes as a child. I used to have fun with it. making water towers from spoons and cups all filled with suds. hand dishes are fewer, use something good.
Shara S.
Shara S.
Columbus, OH
Nov. 28, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I grew up with this brand and just stick to it pretty much! I think the quality os great and the price is right! It get rid of greasy and stuck on food and the scent is pleasant as well! I love the variety of sizes it comes in too! I would recommend this to others!
Emma Y.
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
So effective, and you need so little to clean so many dishes! I love that I don't have to use a lot, so one bottle will last you a really long time! Not a huge fan of the scents, so I just get the standard one, but it gets the job done, so this is a great product.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?