Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

Palmolive is probably my favorite dish detergent because it is very good and getting dishes clean. It reduces the time I have to spend scrubbing stuck on food. With this brand I noticed I have to use a lot less soap than with other brands. A little really does go a long way.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI

Ive been using this for years, my mother before me an hers.. it leaves your dishes clean an smelling good just like your hands. its cheap an you can find it at the dollar tree . i haven't found anything wrong with it yet, we even use it to wash the pets an to make bubbles lol
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Napa, CA

I LOVE palmolive original dish soap. It smells amazing and makes me feel nostalgic everytime I use it to do dishes despite the fact no one in my family ever used it (so no clue where that's coming from). I buy this again and again and it makes me want to do the dishes more.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I originally got this from the hospital when I had my son it was in my "take home bag" I loved the way it smelt and bought big bottles of it. Most detergents dry my hands out and leave residue on your dishes but this stuff doesn't. I'll never switch back to any other brand.
aarifah y.
aarifah y.

This palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid it ok and is cheap. i brough it from a corner shop. the value is low and th price is very low. the scent is ok like normal un cente dish liquids. i would recommend it to people who are looking for low pricd dish liquid.
Antonie R.
Antonie R.
Hahira, GA

I really like this product. It is easy on the hands but tough on stuck on food. Not the best on heavy grease, but great for stuck on foods. When i cant get my go to dish soap this is always my second choice. This is the dish soap my kids use since they have sensitive skin!
Becky P.
Becky P.

The Palmolive Ultra is okay, but not my favorite dish soap. It gets the job done, but it's not as good on grease as other soaps. It seems to take more soap to get greasy dishes dry. The price is good, but if you end up using more to get dishes clean, it's not a good value.
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA

I like the Palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. The smell is the original scent which I find pleasing. It's not very harsh on my hands. I don't think it cleans quite as well as the Dawn-- that really cuts through the grease- but all in all it does a good job.
nat h.
nat h.
Stockton, CA

This product cleans your dishes very well and it moisturizes your hands too. After you wash the dishes, your hands with smell good and feel soft. It has a nice scent to it, a lot of the different scents smell great to. If you're looking for a good dish soap. Use this one.
Tess J.
Tess J.

This is a good dishwashing liquid for getting the job done. The only time I feel it isn't quite as effective is for tough, dried stains on bowels that have been left out but this can be avoided easily by washing them immediately after use rather than leaving them around.

Join Now