BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
This has been around forever so I think it's fair to say that it does it's job. The scent is fresh and it works for multiple things. I can usually count on palmolive being under 3 bucks at the store so its one of my top 3 dish detergents to buy! Works like a charm always.
maura f.
SYRACUSE, NY
Ultra original, ultra reliable. I've been using this stuff and my mother used this as i was growing up. Pretty good value, you get what you pay for. And it does a bangin job cleaning dishes. Really no complaints with this stuff, smells nice too.
Amere G.
Just not effective enough. I always ended up using a lot, yet' still not satisfied with the result. I can finish the whole bottle in just a week. So money wise, you'll be ended up buying more and spending more. Im not mad at it, just don't work for me.
Sumaira N.
Effectively removes grease and oil from plates and pans. Great smell. Variety of scents to choose from in the Palmolive section. I like the consistency of how thick the liquid is. Definitely repurchase when my stock under my cabinet runs out
Jessica R.
I always used Palmolive growing up and have loved it. However I feel like the soap has recently been thinned out with water as I don't feel like it lasts as long on my sponge as it used to.
Heather E.
I will only use palmolive.  I have tried other dish soaps and everything else has left an oily film and won't cut through the grease.  This is the best product by far for me and I won't even think about wasting my money on anything else
Iris P.
Tampa, FL
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It always comes with good smells and it helps me to clean even the hardest food residues!
It has a good price- quality ratio I just wish it would come in bigger bottles. Overall a great product and I definitely recommend it!
Deborah D.
Worcester, MA
Such a good dishwasher soap. It smells squeaky clean. The consistency of the soap lasts longer than any cheaply bought dishwasher soap. Bought this kind at my nearby Walmart.
Laura L.
Bronx, NY
Verdaderamente es excelente, es uno de mis jabones para platos favoritos. Como es concentrado yo hecho un poco en otro envase y lo mezclo con agua, me quita la grasa perfectamente, me encanta el olor y no le causa resequedad a mis manos.
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
I love this brand and get your dishes nice and clean and it has a great smell it is very affordable and it also reminds me of my childhood it is the dish soap my grandmother always used so when I smell this I think of her house growing up
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?