Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Dani C.
Dani C.
Edison, NJ

I'm not really sure what could make a dish soap bad, since I've almost always just used this brand. It's affordable, gets the grease feeling off, does its job while leaving your hands pretty soft. I would keep using it since its effective and I'm not sure what other soap I would try.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

This is a very basic dish soap. I believe one of the cheapest at the store, (I could be wrong), but it does a wonderful job at cleaning the dishes. There's no strong scents that'll linger on your stuff, and it helps get rid of all the food and grime on your dishes. No residue either.
Srujana S.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ

This is a great product because it takes all of the dirt off of your dishes. It is very easy to use, and you do not have to scrub very hard. It also smells very good, and it is available at most local stores. I bought it at my local Walmart. I would recommend this product to others!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

This is one of my favorite brands to use to clean dishes. This is because the dishes get super clean and only a little is required when using it. The smell is also very lively. I would def buy it again because it is worth every penny and the value for the money is beyond incredible.
Cathleen D P.
Cathleen D P.
Gaithersburg, MD

Getting all the dishes that do not fit in the dishwasher or do not belong in the dishwasher with a couples of drops of dish detergent is simply awesome and time saving. To make things better you don't even need gloves if you don't want to because Palmolive has never dried my hands.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

Palmolive is my favorite brand to use when washing and cleaning dishes. My favorite thing about this dish soap is that when you use your hands to wash things, it does not dry out your hands, but it leaves them feeling moisturized also! Palmolive is also very reasonably priced, too.
Cerys D.
Cerys D.

i hand wash my dishes. This dish soap gets through all oil and baked on food.
Pros; gets dishes very clean. nice scent. very good at getting baked on food off dishes. Bottle lasts a long time, good value for money.
Cons; can be harsh on sensitive skin, you will have to wear gloves.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Forestville, NY

A classic. I can't buy overly scented soaps, but this one still smells good without attracting any unwanted pests. This cuts through grease well, and anything extra difficult usually just needs a good soak. I'll always repurchase because of the good pricing, and ease of finding it.
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.

I buy this in bulk at Costco. I enjoy it and continue to use it on a regular basis. It's not as good as the dawn platinum foam wash but it does a good enough job for me and the dawn platinum is not one I can find anymore. I like cleaning even my sinks with this and will repurchase.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC

I like the original Palmolive liquid soap the best. We have tried different scents but Inlike the original clean scent best of all. I know my dishes are clean and squeaky. We always have this product on hand. It is affordable and can be found everywhere, making it super convenient.

Join Now