Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Zakya C.
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC

I think i buy this detergent the most over all the other brands. Nice scent not over bearing . Makes your dishes smell good and this is a good value. Always on sale and has coupons. No cons in my opinions. I would buy this again because of the price and it does a good job.
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA

I like the Palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. The smell is the original scent which I find pleasing. It's not very harsh on my hands. I don't think it cleans quite as well as the Dawn-- that really cuts through the grease- but all in all it does a good job.
Antonie R.
Antonie R.
Hahira, GA

I really like this product. It is easy on the hands but tough on stuck on food. Not the best on heavy grease, but great for stuck on foods. When i cant get my go to dish soap this is always my second choice. This is the dish soap my kids use since they have sensitive skin!
Becky P.
Becky P.

The Palmolive Ultra is okay, but not my favorite dish soap. It gets the job done, but it's not as good on grease as other soaps. It seems to take more soap to get greasy dishes dry. The price is good, but if you end up using more to get dishes clean, it's not a good value.
nat h.
nat h.
Stockton, CA

This product cleans your dishes very well and it moisturizes your hands too. After you wash the dishes, your hands with smell good and feel soft. It has a nice scent to it, a lot of the different scents smell great to. If you're looking for a good dish soap. Use this one.
Skyler A.
Skyler A.

I use this brand so I can do my everyday dishes. It gets my cups sparkling clean and will lift up any hard stains (sauce stains) off of any pan. I won't use this on my daughters bottles however because the scent seems to linger in the bottles but other then that its good
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI

Feel this is the best dish soap that I have tried. It doesn't leave a taste or residue on our dishes. It suds up nice and makes me feel that the dishes are clean. I would recommend to others and think the price is right. I will not change brands and will continue to use.
Tess J.
Tess J.

This is a good dishwashing liquid for getting the job done. The only time I feel it isn't quite as effective is for tough, dried stains on bowels that have been left out but this can be avoided easily by washing them immediately after use rather than leaving them around.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.

I am a believer of all things original, including dish liquid. I have been using this brand for as long as I can remember. It always cleans my dishes well without leaving a film. The smell is one of freshness. I will continue to buy this product until it is discontinued.
Humayra M.
Humayra M.
San Ramon, CA

I love palmolive for greasy dishes. In an Indian household- we tend to use a LOT of oil :). Cleaning dishes can get pretty tough when you have dried oily grease on pans, but Palmolive makes this task a breeze. Not to mention it smells great and doesn't dry out my hands!

Join Now