BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Iris P.
Tampa, FL
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It always comes with good smells and it helps me to clean even the hardest food residues!
It has a good price- quality ratio I just wish it would come in bigger bottles. Overall a great product and I definitely recommend it!
Heather E.
I will only use palmolive.  I have tried other dish soaps and everything else has left an oily film and won't cut through the grease.  This is the best product by far for me and I won't even think about wasting my money on anything else
Sumaira N.
Effectively removes grease and oil from plates and pans. Great smell. Variety of scents to choose from in the Palmolive section. I like the consistency of how thick the liquid is. Definitely repurchase when my stock under my cabinet runs out
Jessica R.
I always used Palmolive growing up and have loved it. However I feel like the soap has recently been thinned out with water as I don't feel like it lasts as long on my sponge as it used to.
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
I love this brand and get your dishes nice and clean and it has a great smell it is very affordable and it also reminds me of my childhood it is the dish soap my grandmother always used so when I smell this I think of her house growing up
Laura L.
Bronx, NY
Verdaderamente es excelente, es uno de mis jabones para platos favoritos. Como es concentrado yo hecho un poco en otro envase y lo mezclo con agua, me quita la grasa perfectamente, me encanta el olor y no le causa resequedad a mis manos.
Kathleen D.
Love this dish soap. I've used other bargain brands before that are much cheaper, but I find myself using triple the product on a load of dishes. A little bit of this soap goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase.
Deborah D.
Worcester, MA
Such a good dishwasher soap. It smells squeaky clean. The consistency of the soap lasts longer than any cheaply bought dishwasher soap. Bought this kind at my nearby Walmart.
Alexis T.
I feel like this product works just as well as Dawn. Lasts just as long. Smells really good. Leaves my hands soft and dishes are always clean. Not expensive at all. I would recommend to anyone wanting to try anything besides Dawn.
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I love Palmolive. This dish soap is easy on the skin, and cleans effectively and efficiently. I love that I can lick this up from the dollar tree if I'm really in need, or at target of I'm out. I buy this often, and recommend that you try it!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?