Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Pavua V.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Hala S.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Cindy R.See all 7 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the org...Yes! The ultra concentrate req... 3 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Harmon ...
Carina A.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Wasn't too satisfied with this I felt like it wasn't doing it job right! My dish soap wasn't thick it was thin I felt like I needed to put more than usually to make my water soapy, wasn't good on grease either.
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
This is our daily go to for washing dishes. It gets everything off without leaving a film. Scent is neutral and a little goes a long way. There are different scents. We usually buy the blue and it smells decent.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does this trick for half the price of leading dish soap brands. A little goes a long way, making users feel as if they get their money out of it. Various scents are nice and I would always recommend to others!
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Delray Beach , FL
A decent dish soap. The scent is really strong and I suppose if you enjoy it then it is alright but I don't like it very much so I find myself finding any reason to avoid doing my dishes when I was using this.
Jacquelyn N.
Jacquelyn N.
Effective. An oldie but a goodie. Reasonable price point. Doesn't clean as well or break up grease as well as another leading brand but it does just fine if it's what I end up grabbing and is a bit a cheaper.
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
Original is usually the best and in this case also true. Doesn't have a big smell or anything but that's okay you don't need your dishes smelling like anything as long as it does the job and cleans them well!!
Skyla S.
Skyla S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
I love the original smell of Palmolive! It reminds me of growing up because my mom always used it which is why I continue to get it quite often. I love that it works great, smells great and is affordable!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Burlington, WA
Works just as expected. Value is good and often can find coupons. Suds up well and the formula is non irritating to my sensitive skin hands. Also a plus is that it is easily available at any grocery store.
Carla P.
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
Will always be my favorite dish soap. This soap does not crack your hands or leaves your skin all ruff. It does a great work taking all the grease and leaving the dish cleans plus your hand feeling soft.
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
I use this product all the time and it works great. It cleans my dishes and takes off all the grease and grime. I usually buy it from the grocery store and it smells pretty nice. I would continue to buy it.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?