Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ

Can't go wrong with original. This is my favorite dish soap, it simple and removes the grease.
Regan G.
Regan G.

Works well. This is what my family has always used. It does dry my hands out compared to dawn.
Esmeralda O.
Esmeralda O.

Always buy this one we hardly ever buy the other kinds this one is usually the most affordable
Maria D.
Maria D.
Katy, TX

It's excellent because is concentrated and lasts a long time, don't hurt your hands, it's good
Alli W.
Alli W.
Reidsville, NC

This dish soap smells really good and makes it to where I don't have to do any hard scrubbing.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY

Removes tough grease from pans and plates. Keeps hands soft and not too overpowering in scent.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Orlando, FL

Definitely my favorite smelling dish soap. It is effective in getting my dishes clean as well.
Hala S.
Hala S.
West Springfield, MA

I like that because so soft on my hand and clean good for wishing dishes this kind so perfect
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Humble, TX

Good smell, and strong cleaner. Would not not buy other brand as this pretty much is the best
Pam W.
Pam W.

Love the way that palmolive ultra original cleans the grease off my dishes. Just right price.

Join Now