Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Emily F.
Emily F.

I really like this dish soap! Always seem to get it for really cheap too and I'm always seeing coupons for this product
Olga C.
Olga C.
Normal, IL

Used this soap my whole life! It last pretty long and also makes my dishes clean with out having to use too much soap!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN

Reliable soap that I've used for years. It lasts a long time because it is concentrated. A little bit goes a long way.
Ismarilys N.
Ismarilys N.
Puerto Rico

Good product. Sheap. It works very well but i dont love the scent. But in the overall for the price is a good
Product.
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

I love the scent of this product and keep my dishes clean everyday. I also how this product does not dry out my hands.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Love the original formula. It smells great and works even better!! My dishes are always clean after using this product
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA

We use this to wash our dishes. It is affordable and gets the job done. It does a great job of cutting through grease.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT

This is my favorite dish soap! Not only does it clean your dishes amazingly, it leaves your hands feeling silky smooth
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Morgantown, Wv

This soap works well. I always go with the original scent because I feel like it lathers Better than the other scents.
Tia H.
Tia H.

Gets stains off of dishes, no scrubbing required. We also love the original because the scent is not too overpowering.

Join Now