Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Feb. 27, 2017, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is our daily go to for washing dishes. It gets everything off without leaving a film. Scent is neutral and a little goes a long way. There are different scents. We usually buy the blue and it smells decent.
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
March 1, 2017, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Original is usually the best and in this case also true. Doesn't have a big smell or anything but that's okay you don't need your dishes smelling like anything as long as it does the job and cleans them well!!
Skyla S.
Skyla S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
May 13, 2017, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love the original smell of Palmolive! It reminds me of growing up because my mom always used it which is why I continue to get it quite often. I love that it works great, smells great and is affordable!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Burlington, WA
April 28, 2017, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Works just as expected. Value is good and often can find coupons. Suds up well and the formula is non irritating to my sensitive skin hands. Also a plus is that it is easily available at any grocery store.
Carla P.
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
April 27, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Will always be my favorite dish soap. This soap does not crack your hands or leaves your skin all ruff. It does a great work taking all the grease and leaving the dish cleans plus your hand feeling soft.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
June 6, 2017, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Es muy bueno y lo mejor es que con muy poco productos puede limpiar muchos platos o vasos y no necesitas gastar mucho y no se te ensucia el pote. Como cuando compras axion y así que eso más mugre que para limpiar
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
May 21, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Palmolive Ultra is my favorite for tough stains on dishes. Its 5x the concentration, so its works well...I like the Fusion blends of this product better than the original, the fusion ones smell amazing!
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
Feb. 27, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I use this product all the time and it works great. It cleans my dishes and takes off all the grease and grime. I usually buy it from the grocery store and it smells pretty nice. I would continue to buy it.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY
March 30, 2017, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
That's all my mom uses! She loves the way it makes her hands feel and the way it smells! She buys it from Walmart at a very inexpensive price! Absolutely recommend it 100% love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
May 31, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is my go to dish soap it's very price friendly and super effective. My mom bought this soap my whole life and I do the same. It cuts threw grease and grime and leaves my dishes shining and smelling great
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?