BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
gloria c.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this for a long time, it works very well at cutting grease. I LIKE THE SMALLER CONTAINER. IT is gentle on my hands.
Stephanie D.
If you have a huge family like I do this is a life saver plus it don't make your hands dry and it takes all the oils out in a second
Lacy S.
I personally don't like this dish soap. It's doesn't clean as well as others. It's soaps up then the bubbles fade In like 5 mknutes.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
This dish soap works great. I love the way it smells and it does not make my hand dry after I use it. I can buy this almost anywhere.
Fei G.
Cleveland, OH
I love this dishwash because it is the most durable product I've used. It is dense and concentrated, only a few drops can do the job.
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas
Palmolive is awesome and affordable. This product works great and is good on sensitive skin. Ur dishes get clean and it does the job
Ruth l.
One of the best dish soaps doesn't make my hand ashy or dry and it smells good love to wdh dishes with this it also makes hands soft
Christina F.
Good overall dish soap for a very reasonable price. It's not the best I've ever used, but for the price it meets all my expectations
Fanaa B.
Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid best dish liquid ever. Gets rid of all the greese and grime from dishes.
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?