BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Kristina M.
Newark, NJ
The ultra is the best one. One drop and it lathers sooooo much. Makes a big difference. I will never go back to the regular formula
Mary M.
This is my all time favorites dish soap, it gets the job done in minutes. A few drops is enough to get all my dishes squeaky clean
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
This is my go to kitchen soap. I use it for my dishes that aren't too dirty...I also use it to clean my kitchen table and counters.
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Brenda G.
I love to use this soap. I let some dishes soak overnight to get rid of stubborn food on some of my dishes and it acts as promised.
Erica A.
Martinsville, VA
Cleans very well and I will always love the formula. Concentrated, makes it an even better original. It still makes the hands nice.
Norma M.
Lindsay, CA
the concentrate is my favorite one to use. It helps take off all the grease off my pots and pans and leaves your hand nice and soft
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA
This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Bonnie M.
Just finished a bottle of the Palmolive dish soap. Works well on dishes and isnt overly fragrenced. Also doesnt dry out my hands.
Chantal F.
Houston
Me gusta mucho porque no te reseca las manos como los detergentes regulares pero lo único malo es que no quita muy bien la grasa
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?