Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Hacienda Heights, CA

I love that this soap is super concentrated and you only need a very small amount to wash the dishes
Terrion C.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC

I'm not really picky with the scent of the sap, as long as my dishes get cleaned then I am satisfied
Susieq S.
Susieq S.
Huntington Beach, CA

Works gret oncutting grease off glass baking dishes and pots and pans. even better when left soaking
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Definitely tough on grease! Smells great and really cleans the dishes well! Doesn't leave hands dry!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Inglewood, CA

Love this dish soap. I use it on a daily basis to clean my dishes. Leaves my dishes clean and shiny.
Bruna S.
Bruna S.
Atlanta, GA

It's a amazing product. I love it. It's very very good and makes a excellent cleaning on my dishes .
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love this dish soaps ha many delicious scents which makes me love scrubbing and cleaning my dishes
Michelle Vanities C.
Michelle Vanities C.
Mission, TX

i always use this dishwashing soap i love it removes all grease from dishes leaving them super clean
Kely M.
Kely M.
San Jose, CA

We have used this in my household for years. It's a great soap for dishes the might have sticky food
Emily M.
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA

Love this product, honestly my go to detergent. Good price, lasts a long time. Gets rid of all marks
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?