BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
This is probably my favorite Palmolive scent. Nice and clean and light, not to over powering. Does great at cutting grease. The price is great and is very easy to find. I always make sure to keep some in my stock pile.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Reseda, CA
Really good product it cleans my dishes really fast I don't struggle as much and the price is perfect always pick it up at my local store thumbs up to this product
Mary P.
Mary P.
I buy this because it's very affordable and it gets the job done. The scent smells good and it cleans tough grease stains. If it's a heavy duty stain I let the soap soak in for a couple of minutes and it works great!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Spokane, WA
I love the smell of this product, growing up my grandma used this all the time and it remind me of her whenever I use it. A little goes a long way and it effectively cleans the first time so you don't need to rewash!
Surita K.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Second best to use dish soap after Dawn. Its not too bad and is gentle on the hands but I also feel like dawn gets the grease off just a little better. Not too pricey for what it is either but it is just dish soap.
Trisha P.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I tried this brand because it was cheaper at Costco than Dawn, and I was not disappointed. It was a great product, the value was good for the price. The only thing that I was not fond of is the scent, because it didn't really have one. I love a dish soap with a clean or fruity scent, but would still recommend.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I don't notice a true difference in most dish washing liquids (except dawn). I've used this in the past and I'll use it in the future. Prices are fair and product works. There are multiple scents. I would recommend.
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love love using this product for my dishes. It's effective and it smells amazing. It's not heavy like other brand of dish washing soap. You can find this brand anywhere. I will keep buying this product!
Carina A.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Wasn't too satisfied with this I felt like it wasn't doing it job right! My dish soap wasn't thick it was thin I felt like I needed to put more than usually to make my water soapy, wasn't good on grease either.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Detergent does was it claims. Cuts the grease,I feel like it isn't really a great or horrible choice. I'm sure there are better dishwasher soaps on the market, but this one gets the job done, and is affordable.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?