Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Pavua V.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Hala S.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Cindy R.See all 7 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the org...Yes! The ultra concentrate req... 3 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Harmon ...
Bry B.
Bry B.
Onsted, MI
I love the smell and my hands are always so soft after I use it. It is also cheaper than dawn so I buy Palmolive instead of dawn. I buy it at dollar general when it goes on sale there. I would recommend it to everyone.
Mary P.
Mary P.
I buy this because it's very affordable and it gets the job done. The scent smells good and it cleans tough grease stains. If it's a heavy duty stain I let the soap soak in for a couple of minutes and it works great!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Spokane, WA
I love the smell of this product, growing up my grandma used this all the time and it remind me of her whenever I use it. A little goes a long way and it effectively cleans the first time so you don't need to rewash!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I don't notice a true difference in most dish washing liquids (except dawn). I've used this in the past and I'll use it in the future. Prices are fair and product works. There are multiple scents. I would recommend.
Trisha P.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I tried this brand because it was cheaper at Costco than Dawn, and I was not disappointed. It was a great product, the value was good for the price. The only thing that I was not fond of is the scent, because it didn't really have one. I love a dish soap with a clean or fruity scent, but would still recommend.
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love love using this product for my dishes. It's effective and it smells amazing. It's not heavy like other brand of dish washing soap. You can find this brand anywhere. I will keep buying this product!
Noemi R.
Noemi R.
This dish soap has been my go to for years! It is worth its price and easily gets any stain out. Super effective ! It is one of my favorite things to smell as I wash dishes. I highly recommend that others try it!
Chantal M.
Chantal M.
Highland, CA
We always have it. Super cheap. Gets the dish done. Done side you have to use a lot for greasy pans. Easy on the hands. Love that there's different scents. Great price! Recommend it to everyone that washes dishes
Carina A.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Wasn't too satisfied with this I felt like it wasn't doing it job right! My dish soap wasn't thick it was thin I felt like I needed to put more than usually to make my water soapy, wasn't good on grease either.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Love this soop uses every day to wash our dishes no problems at all it really gets all of the dishes clean it has a fresh scent and have been using this for years plus the price is right and not expensive at all
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?