Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
red level, AL

A little bit goes a long way! Gets the dishes clean and it's a great price. Use multiple times a day.
Nastassja G.
Nastassja G.
Miami

It does not damage the dishes. Removes stains, its formula is not as intense on contact with the skin
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

Gets the job done. Doesn't leave your dishes greasy. They also dry quickly I noticed using Palmolive.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Waukesha , Wi

Tried and true over the years. No matter what new and exciting brand I try I always go back to this!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA

Such a good cleaner with a great smell but I heard that they destroy a lot of forest just to make them
Libby G.
Libby G.
Greendale, WI

I love the scent and a little soap goes a long way. Lots of suds in just 1 little squirt on a sponge.
Mirelys E.
Mirelys E.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is the best I use it on my hands my dishes and counters I prefer this over any dish soap
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM

Palmolive dish soap is such a historical family item in my family it was the soap my grandmother used
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN

Smells good. Works good. Nothing special. The price is nice. Not too pricey for the value. I like it.
Mairani R.
Mairani R.
Bronx, NY

Removes all and any residue, does not leave your hand feeling dry or oiled after frying any porkchops
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?