BY PALMOLIVE #94 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Hannah J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great dish soap that really gets the job done! I highly reccommend this sweet smelling product to anyone looking to clean their dishes!
Melissa G.
Monona, IA
It gets the job done. also trusted in this brand. The price is right and it smells good. doesn't leave my hands dry after doing dishes.
Evelyn R.
Glendale
my favorite smell reminds me of my childhood. world great and works as a good cleaning agent. I love it use everyday leaves hand soft.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
gloria c.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this for a long time, it works very well at cutting grease. I LIKE THE SMALLER CONTAINER. IT is gentle on my hands.
Lyndsay C.
Salisbury, NC
I've found this at the dollar tree! & I'm a big dollar tree fanatic! So of course I tried it, gets the job done and smells delicious
Jessica D.
orem, UT
I love the smell of palmoville and i love that you dont use as much to get ypur dishes clean. Also doesnt leave you hands feeling dry
Christina F.
Good overall dish soap for a very reasonable price. It's not the best I've ever used, but for the price it meets all my expectations
Fanaa B.
Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid best dish liquid ever. Gets rid of all the greese and grime from dishes.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?