BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC
Good quality. Cleans very well and able to scrub off all the grim from the dishes. It is not too pricey compared to other detergents
Kristie M.
Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
rayleen m.
El Monte, CA
This is my allll time favorite dish detergent.! I can't get over the smell... It doesnt leave your dishes streaky either .. I love it
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA
I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Adriana V.
My favorite dish liquid. My hands don't get dry after i use it. My dishes smell good and i dont need too much for it to do it's job.
jeanette a.
Rio Grande City, TX
My family has used this for years. I continued using it now that I'm married. It is economic and doesn't they job great. I love it
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
This is my go to kitchen soap. I use it for my dishes that aren't too dirty...I also use it to clean my kitchen table and counters.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Great dish soap. Gets the job done and the dishes clean. Affordable. I recommend this product. Tip: buy in bulk and keep refilling.
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?