BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Leslie G.
Riverside , CA
It doesn't completely leave my hands feeling stiff . I can enjoy it's pleasant smell. All this while it does a great job w the dishes .
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
I feel like this is just the classic soap to use. It's gentle on hands and gets the job done. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands.
margarita R.
I love the natural palmolive has an exquisite fragrance let all my frets clean and fresh and the truth that the exquisite fragrance.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA
I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC
Good quality. Cleans very well and able to scrub off all the grim from the dishes. It is not too pricey compared to other detergents
Adriana V.
My favorite dish liquid. My hands don't get dry after i use it. My dishes smell good and i dont need too much for it to do it's job.
Allison S.
Good quality soap. Cuts through grease well. The soap also smells wonderful and is gentle on your skin so not to make them feel dry.
Kristie M.
Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
Jessica D.
orem, UT
I love the smell of palmoville and i love that you dont use as much to get ypur dishes clean. Also doesnt leave you hands feeling dry
Stephanie D.
If you have a huge family like I do this is a life saver plus it don't make your hands dry and it takes all the oils out in a second
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?