BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jacquelyn N.
Effective. An oldie but a goodie. Reasonable price point. Doesn't clean as well or break up grease as well as another leading brand but it does just fine if it's what I end up grabbing and is a bit a cheaper.
Roksana D.
Original is usually the best and in this case also true. Doesn't have a big smell or anything but that's okay you don't need your dishes smelling like anything as long as it does the job and cleans them well!!
Jackeline U.
Houston
I like how it smells and how it works. One time i forgot to add bleach. I thought the dishes where going to come up greasy and for my surprise the dishes didn't come out greasy at all and smelled just fine.
Karen A.
Burlington, WA
Works just as expected. Value is good and often can find coupons. Suds up well and the formula is non irritating to my sensitive skin hands. Also a plus is that it is easily available at any grocery store.
Skyla S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
I love the original smell of Palmolive! It reminds me of growing up because my mom always used it which is why I continue to get it quite often. I love that it works great, smells great and is affordable!
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno y lo mejor es que con muy poco productos puede limpiar muchos platos o vasos y no necesitas gastar mucho y no se te ensucia el pote. Como cuando compras axion y así que eso más mugre que para limpiar
Kaitlyn M.
This is my go to dish soap it's very price friendly and super effective. My mom bought this soap my whole life and I do the same. It cuts threw grease and grime and leaves my dishes shining and smelling great
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
I use this product all the time and it works great. It cleans my dishes and takes off all the grease and grime. I usually buy it from the grocery store and it smells pretty nice. I would continue to buy it.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Palmolive Ultra is my favorite for tough stains on dishes. Its 5x the concentration, so its works well...I like the Fusion blends of this product better than the original, the fusion ones smell amazing!
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
Will always be my favorite dish soap. This soap does not crack your hands or leaves your skin all ruff. It does a great work taking all the grease and leaving the dish cleans plus your hand feeling soft.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?