Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
May 12, 2017, 7:08 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I don't notice a true difference in most dish washing liquids (except dawn). I've used this in the past and I'll use it in the future. Prices are fair and product works. There are multiple scents. I would recommend.
Trisha P.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
Feb. 24, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I tried this brand because it was cheaper at Costco than Dawn, and I was not disappointed. It was a great product, the value was good for the price. The only thing that I was not fond of is the scent, because it didn't really have one. I love a dish soap with a clean or fruity scent, but would still recommend.
Amber O.
Amber O.
May 3, 2017, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Detergent does was it claims. Cuts the grease,I feel like it isn't really a great or horrible choice. I'm sure there are better dishwasher soaps on the market, but this one gets the job done, and is affordable.
Carina A.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
March 10, 2017, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Wasn't too satisfied with this I felt like it wasn't doing it job right! My dish soap wasn't thick it was thin I felt like I needed to put more than usually to make my water soapy, wasn't good on grease either.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
May 2, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love this soop uses every day to wash our dishes no problems at all it really gets all of the dishes clean it has a fresh scent and have been using this for years plus the price is right and not expensive at all
Chantal M.
Chantal M.
Highland, CA
May 24, 2017, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
We always have it. Super cheap. Gets the dish done. Done side you have to use a lot for greasy pans. Easy on the hands. Love that there's different scents. Great price! Recommend it to everyone that washes dishes
Noemi R.
Noemi R.
April 14, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This dish soap has been my go to for years! It is worth its price and easily gets any stain out. Super effective ! It is one of my favorite things to smell as I wash dishes. I highly recommend that others try it!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Boynton Beach, FL
March 28, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Does this trick for half the price of leading dish soap brands. A little goes a long way, making users feel as if they get their money out of it. Various scents are nice and I would always recommend to others!
Jacquelyn N.
Jacquelyn N.
June 4, 2017, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Effective. An oldie but a goodie. Reasonable price point. Doesn't clean as well or break up grease as well as another leading brand but it does just fine if it's what I end up grabbing and is a bit a cheaper.
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
March 1, 2017, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Original is usually the best and in this case also true. Doesn't have a big smell or anything but that's okay you don't need your dishes smelling like anything as long as it does the job and cleans them well!!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?