Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Larksville, Pennsylvania

It's great to clean those dishes and the best part is that it doesn't dry out your hands. My hands come out super soft!
Margarita C.
Margarita C.
Gainesville, GA

Best product ever! Cleans grease very well. And also doesnt damage your hands ! It leaves your hands smelling very good
Carina Q.
Carina Q.
San Antonio, TX

Leaves my dishes so clean! Love the smell as well, not too strong. Do not need a lot each wash so last for a good time.
Laura T.
Laura T.

Love the original. A little bit goes a long way. Helps with cutting grease and good for cleaning too! Doesn't dry hands
Deborah T.
Deborah T.
New Haven, CT

I have been using this for years. My mom use it too. And it works amazing. Is not the best smell but that's fine for me
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
New Lenox, IL

Have been using the same stuff since I was a kid and it's never disappointed! A little goes a long way and cleans great
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

While I do like the price of this soap and it does work good. I am more of a dawn user as I feel it cuts grease better.
Emmanuella F.
Emmanuella F.

I like Palmolive and the original scent is nice. It gets my dishes clean. It does the job, that's really all I can say.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.

Love the original sent. A little bit of this product can go a long way. It gets rid of all the tough stains and grease.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I really like this dish soap! Always seem to get it for really cheap too and I'm always seeing coupons for this product

Join Now