Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Rexburg, ID

Love the clean I get with this and the smell! My hands feel softer and I enjoy washing the dishes
Paula-Beth T.
Paula-Beth T.

I love the original scent. It works great and is affordable. It's also easy to find in any store.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Pompano Beach, FL

This is a kitchen essential. It works amazing and I don't think there is anything as great as it.
Louisa S.
Louisa S.

Love using this product! Gets your dishes sparkly clean and leaves your hands feeling super soft!
Lily Z.
Lily Z.

This is my family's go-to dish soap. I have tried many brands and always come back to this brand.
Briana Q.
Briana Q.

Smells amazing and there's always deals on these in Walmart and Walgreens !! So very affordable.
Jai K.
Jai K.

Classic fish soap. Have been using this in my family since I was a kid. Would not buy any other!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL

Works great at getting off built up food. The formula does not dry out my hands and smells good.
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Chico, CA

Love this soap because it live the dishes really clean and love the smell ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Orlando, KY

Nothing beats the original dish soap. Cuts through grease and leaves my dishes looking new again

Join Now