Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Jodi F.
Jodi F.
Jacksonville, FL

Great price. Love the scent. Cleans great. Would prefer this not be as watery but love it otherwise
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I like it. I wish it was a little more soapy. Sometimes I feel like it doesn't lather up very well.
Ronni S.
Ronni S.
Dove Creek, CO

I love this stuff. It makes everything very clean and smells great. You can't beat the price either
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.

Works well on hard to get out food. Cleans dishes very well and leaves them almost sparkling clean.
Annie M.
Annie M.

Love how this dish soap is thicker and not watery. It lasts me longer and leaves my dishes cleaner.
Deepali J.
Deepali J.

Love the scent, this takes me back to my first apartment here in the US.. does a fab job.. love it!
Eva C.
Eva C.
Fontana, CA

Gotta love the original dish liquid. Never makes my hands feel rough, and really gets the job done.
Casey A.
Casey A.

This soap definitely washes dishes very well. It has a very nice scent and even leave my hand soft.
Uyen N.
Uyen N.
Port Arthur, TX

Main brand I use & scent. Others besides dawn that leaves a smell or soap taste like on containers.
angel s.
angel s.
Riverview, FL

Recommend this product it does the job really good n it smells great it really breaks down the food

Join Now