BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

Iris P.
Iris P.
Tampa, FL
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It always comes with good smells and it helps me to clean even the hardest food residues!
It has a good price- quality ratio I just wish it would come in bigger bottles. Overall a great product and I definitely recommend it!
Piper H.
Piper H.
Spokane Washington
I prefer dawn, but this also gets the job done. It cleans well and doesn't leave spots on my dishes. I like it. It's great for the price. I'd definitely buy it again. It compares well to other brands, but dawn will always be my favorite.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I'm a huge fan of Palmolive. There is always a searchable coupon and my local grocery stores have constant deals. Palmolive is effective on grease and soft on my hands which is my big gripe about dish soaps. I'm brand loyal!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
I like this dish soap. It's my go to and I've used it for so long. It smells so good and is really effective on cleaning the dishes. I use it almost daily with the dishes. I've bought it plenty of times and will buy again.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Palmolive original has been a staple in my home as long as I can remember my grandmother used it as did my mother my aunt and myself Palmolive will always be the dish soap for us Palmolive Dish Liquid Original
Warren S.
Warren S.
I really like the scent of this product and it keeps my dishes sparkling clean though it does dry out my hands it has a great price I buy it at my local market. Though I definitely preferred Dawn,but I would buy it again.
Janet N.
Janet N.
Marysville
This soap really helps me clean up the tough dirty dishes. It really helps break up any grime that might be stuck on a plate. I don't use a washer so I only hand wash my dishes and this dish soap saves me time and effort.
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, Ohio
This is probably my favorite Palmolive scent. Nice and clean and light, not to over powering. Does great at cutting grease. The price is great and is very easy to find. I always make sure to keep some in my stock pile.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Reseda, CA
Really good product it cleans my dishes really fast I don't struggle as much and the price is perfect always pick it up at my local store thumbs up to this product
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
So I'm a pomolive addicted so I might be bias lol. But there is a reason I live this product. I don't have to use as much with pomolive to get the job done. With other products comparable in price it take more product and then the smell isn't as good as pomolive either.. Pomolive is magic on my house.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?