Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
zamora

Cleaning the dishes becomes much easier with Palmolive dish soap , do not mistreat hands # removes fat , # care my hands
Nikki H.
Nikki H.

Palmolive is a great dish liquid for any use. it cuts grease very well and has a nice smell. it would work with any mess
Mary Lou G.
Mary Lou G.

Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is 'concentrated" Don't use to much, it seems the bubbles last forever
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC

I love how this dish washing liquid holds its lather. It is also a great price. It will not go wrong with this purchase.
H B.
H B.

Good soap. nice bubble formation. Gets the grease off of dishes. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, not crazy dry.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Central Falls, RI

Favorite dish washer, affordable and it does the god, I also use Palmolive for stain removal prior to doing the laundry.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT

This dish soap works great to get those tough grease off your dish wear! It also doesn't dry out my hands which is great
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Livonia, MI

I love the original smell of this dish soap. It reminds me of growing up and helping my mom and grandma with the dishes.
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love the original scent plus the fact that it works well on my dishes. Good product for everyday kitchenware cleaning.
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Larksville, Pennsylvania

It's great to clean those dishes and the best part is that it doesn't dry out your hands. My hands come out super soft!

Join Now