Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Janet N.
Janet N.
Marysville
June 14, 2017, 11:17 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This soap really helps me clean up the tough dirty dishes. It really helps break up any grime that might be stuck on a plate. I don't use a washer so I only hand wash my dishes and this dish soap saves me time and effort.
Warren S.
Warren S.
April 21, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I really like the scent of this product and it keeps my dishes sparkling clean though it does dry out my hands it has a great price I buy it at my local market. Though I definitely preferred Dawn,but I would buy it again.
Denise R.
Denise R.
June 10, 2017, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Palmolive original has been a staple in my home as long as I can remember my grandmother used it as did my mother my aunt and myself Palmolive will always be the dish soap for us Palmolive Dish Liquid Original
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, Ohio
May 27, 2017, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is probably my favorite Palmolive scent. Nice and clean and light, not to over powering. Does great at cutting grease. The price is great and is very easy to find. I always make sure to keep some in my stock pile.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Reseda, CA
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Really good product it cleans my dishes really fast I don't struggle as much and the price is perfect always pick it up at my local store thumbs up to this product
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
March 3, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
So I'm a pomolive addicted so I might be bias lol. But there is a reason I live this product. I don't have to use as much with pomolive to get the job done. With other products comparable in price it take more product and then the smell isn't as good as pomolive either.. Pomolive is magic on my house.
Bry B.
Bry B.
Onsted, MI
March 18, 2017, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love the smell and my hands are always so soft after I use it. It is also cheaper than dawn so I buy Palmolive instead of dawn. I buy it at dollar general when it goes on sale there. I would recommend it to everyone.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Spokane, WA
March 29, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love the smell of this product, growing up my grandma used this all the time and it remind me of her whenever I use it. A little goes a long way and it effectively cleans the first time so you don't need to rewash!
Mary P.
Mary P.
May 17, 2017, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I buy this because it's very affordable and it gets the job done. The scent smells good and it cleans tough grease stains. If it's a heavy duty stain I let the soap soak in for a couple of minutes and it works great!
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Brooklyn, NY
May 7, 2017, 11:07 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love love love love using this product for my dishes. It's effective and it smells amazing. It's not heavy like other brand of dish washing soap. You can find this brand anywhere. I will keep buying this product!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?