BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kourtney W.
Hartland, MI
It's been a while since I've used this product… I liked it. I think it works just as well as any other dish soap. I have not compared it but it was given to me for free. I would buy it again if it was at the right price
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Wasn't too satisfied with this I felt like it wasn't doing it job right! My dish soap wasn't thick it was thin I felt like I needed to put more than usually to make my water soapy, wasn't good on grease either.
Jacquelyn N.
Effective. An oldie but a goodie. Reasonable price point. Doesn't clean as well or break up grease as well as another leading brand but it does just fine if it's what I end up grabbing and is a bit a cheaper.
Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL
A decent dish soap. The scent is really strong and I suppose if you enjoy it then it is alright but I don't like it very much so I find myself finding any reason to avoid doing my dishes when I was using this.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
This is our daily go to for washing dishes. It gets everything off without leaving a film. Scent is neutral and a little goes a long way. There are different scents. We usually buy the blue and it smells decent.
Allie M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does this trick for half the price of leading dish soap brands. A little goes a long way, making users feel as if they get their money out of it. Various scents are nice and I would always recommend to others!
Roksana D.
Original is usually the best and in this case also true. Doesn't have a big smell or anything but that's okay you don't need your dishes smelling like anything as long as it does the job and cleans them well!!
Jackeline U.
Houston
I like how it smells and how it works. One time i forgot to add bleach. I thought the dishes where going to come up greasy and for my surprise the dishes didn't come out greasy at all and smelled just fine.
Karen A.
Burlington, WA
Works just as expected. Value is good and often can find coupons. Suds up well and the formula is non irritating to my sensitive skin hands. Also a plus is that it is easily available at any grocery store.
Skyla S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
I love the original smell of Palmolive! It reminds me of growing up because my mom always used it which is why I continue to get it quite often. I love that it works great, smells great and is affordable!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?