Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Emily D.
Emily D.

Can regularly find on sale for a decent price! Effective....gets the job done! A little watery though.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Lenoir, NC

This actually does work amazingly and I love it it has a very refreshing smell and it works very great
narciza g.
narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA

Very thick and good. Smell great and cannot really replace with another product. I would buy it again.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA

Use this for soaking my dishes and cleaning kitchen surfaces. This does work well and I enjoy using it
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Massena, NY

Palmolive is classic and it used frequently in our household! It gets the grease out and smells fresh!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR

Works great and it smells so good. I use this right now and it works well on the dishes get them clean
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Florissant, MO

Great product cut grease don't need a lot to clean your dishes good price lots of great scent.love it.
Elda B.
Elda B.
San diego, Ca

This is the brand i use all the time to wash my dishes it last a long time and i wash a lot of dishes.
Topacio G.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX

This will always be my go to dish soap. I've tried others and I always go back to this. It just works.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM

Palmolive dish soap is such a historical family item in my family it was the soap my grandmother used
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now