BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Alexi D.
Delicious smelling and a little goes a long way! You put it on a sponge once and it will last for at least 5 separate washed of dishes
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I love Palmolive! This is the best Dish Detergent. Every kind smells amazing and it never dries out my hands, I would highly recommend!
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
Cindy H.
Palmolive cuts the grease and is soft on my hands. I use it in the kitchen for dishes and for hand soap. rarely do I use anything else.
Lindsey A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I feel like I have to use so much of this for it to clean the dishes properly. It's okay if you are on a budget but I rather use dawn.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmolive is my "go to" dish liquid soap. It cuts all the grease just buy using a dime size for the stack of dishes that need cleaning.
Jean-A'Layn S.
It cleans well and it smells great. It is decently priced and I've never had an issue with residue. It gets super soapy and I love it.
Angel M.
My favorite! I love the smell and how clean it leaves my dishes. It's so cheap also. I get this at Walmart. I'll always love this soap.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA
It gets the job done. also trusted in this brand. The price is right and it smells good. doesn't leave my hands dry after doing dishes.
Evelyn R.
Glendale
my favorite smell reminds me of my childhood. world great and works as a good cleaning agent. I love it use everyday leaves hand soft.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?