BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Ruth l.
One of the best dish soaps doesn't make my hand ashy or dry and it smells good love to wdh dishes with this it also makes hands soft
margarita R.
I love the natural palmolive has an exquisite fragrance let all my frets clean and fresh and the truth that the exquisite fragrance.
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas
Palmolive is awesome and affordable. This product works great and is good on sensitive skin. Ur dishes get clean and it does the job
Fei G.
Cleveland, OH
I love this dishwash because it is the most durable product I've used. It is dense and concentrated, only a few drops can do the job.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
This dish soap works great. I love the way it smells and it does not make my hand dry after I use it. I can buy this almost anywhere.
Stephanie D.
If you have a huge family like I do this is a life saver plus it don't make your hands dry and it takes all the oils out in a second
Lyndsay C.
Salisbury, NC
I've found this at the dollar tree! & I'm a big dollar tree fanatic! So of course I tried it, gets the job done and smells delicious
Jessica D.
orem, UT
I love the smell of palmoville and i love that you dont use as much to get ypur dishes clean. Also doesnt leave you hands feeling dry
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
I feel like this is just the classic soap to use. It's gentle on hands and gets the job done. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands.
Kristie M.
Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?