Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.

Works well on hard to get out food. Cleans dishes very well and leaves them almost sparkling clean.
Uyen N.
Uyen N.
Port Arthur, TX

Main brand I use & scent. Others besides dawn that leaves a smell or soap taste like on containers.
Annie M.
Annie M.

Love how this dish soap is thicker and not watery. It lasts me longer and leaves my dishes cleaner.
Deepali J.
Deepali J.

Love the scent, this takes me back to my first apartment here in the US.. does a fab job.. love it!
angel s.
angel s.
Riverview, FL

Recommend this product it does the job really good n it smells great it really breaks down the food
Lily P.
Lily P.
Homestead, FL

All time favorite! Cuts right through grease with just one wipe! Leaves dishes so fresh and clean!
Kaleen K.
Kaleen K.

My family has used this for decades. It smells so good. It will make awesome bubbles for kids too!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Kennesaw, GA

Don't mess with the original. It's just so good. Gets my dishes clean and makes my hands feel soft
Iryna B.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny

I always buy this over and over again. This is the best washing dishes soap that is on the market.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.

I use this product everyday to wash my dishes and its good i like how it doesn't dry my hands alot

Join Now