Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Yoczi M.
Yoczi M.
Norwalk, CA

A little goes a long way and it leaves my dishes clean and smell clean as well! Plus my hands smooth too
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
miami, fl

Super concentrated this soap is used by all the family I like the price and I am happy with the results
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Stone Mtn, GA

I purchase the larger bottle because it lasts longer. I like Palmolive because it gets my dishes clean.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Needville, TX

Palmolive is the way to go. 8 like the orifinial brand because it always does the job. Great price too!
Cyrene T.
Cyrene T.
Willingboro

A little of this goes a long way. It suds up nicely and leaves my dishes clean and without water stains
Ivette L.
Ivette L.
Ridgewood, NY

I like how palm olive cleans my dishes and I also like the pleasant scent. And it doesn't dry my hands.
Colette B.
Colette B.

Good dish soap. Used it so far throughout college and it gets grime off. And always on sale somewhere!!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the best dish soap there is. It's the best to remove grease. It only takes a drop to get soapy.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Massena, NY

Palmolive is classic and it used frequently in our household! It gets the grease out and smells fresh!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR

Works great and it smells so good. I use this right now and it works well on the dishes get them clean
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now