Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Alison E.
Alison E.

Great product. Leaves my dishes nice and clean. Doesn't have a strong or overpowering smell. The smell is soft and sweet.
rebecca p.
rebecca p.

YOU ONLY TO USE A FEW DROPS OF SOAP TO WASH YOUR DISHES SO THATS WHY I USE PALMOLIVE AND ONLY PALMOLIVE TO WASH MY DISHES
Libby M.
Libby M.
Knoxville, TN

Palmolive is a great dish liquid that can be counted on to clean all kitchen surfaces and leave your hands nice and soft.
Shayna P.
Shayna P.

I use this product and its quite good. It gets the job done, but I don't like the smell as I got sick of it after a while
Gabrielle T.
Gabrielle T.

Good product for the money. Cleans well and smells amazing does the job well. I love palmolive products for doing dishes
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, Ct

This stuff is great for cutting through hardened food and stains such as those from Wednesday night spaghetti dinners!!!
Sonia W.
Sonia W.

Well known product I have used for years and years

I guess I would have to have a reason to try another... so far I dont
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Katy, TX

I like the way it helps take the grease off! It takes all it has to in moments i dont hastle to clean my dishes anymore.
Ari R.
Ari R.

Probably won't ever buy again. I feel like it doesn't clean dishes properly and doesn't last long when applied to sponge
Hailette M.
Hailette M.
Killeen, TX

Is the best of liquid to clean dishes, but it make me a reaction. Maybe because i have eczema but Im descontinue to used

Join Now