BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Deborah H.
Kenner, LA
I use Palmolive Dish Detergent on my dishes. My dishes always come out squeeky clean with a great smell. My hands come out nice and soft
Brittney D.
I have used Palmolive several times. It's not bad at all, but I prefer Dawn instead. I think Dawn works better and you have to use less.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL
es un buen producto pero deja un olor feo como a cucaracha en las esponjas es buen desengrasaste pero no se porque deja ese olor al final
Joesy B.
I only use this dish soap, a dime sized amount on the sponge really goes a long way. Removes dirt and grease very well and smells great.
Daleana T.
Tahlequah
I love Palmolive!!! Best there is! Both of my grandmas used it. It gets dishes clean. It smells good. It's not overpriced. Win, win, win!
Evelyn R.
Glendale
my favorite smell reminds me of my childhood. world great and works as a good cleaning agent. I love it use everyday leaves hand soft.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmolive is my "go to" dish liquid soap. It cuts all the grease just buy using a dime size for the stack of dishes that need cleaning.
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX
I've been using this for a couple of years now and I really like that the smell is not strong or flowery smelling it has a clean smell.
Jean-A'Layn S.
It cleans well and it smells great. It is decently priced and I've never had an issue with residue. It gets super soapy and I love it.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?