Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
maura f.
maura f.
Syracuse, NY
May 15, 2017, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Ultra original, ultra reliable. I've been using this stuff and my mother used this as i was growing up. Pretty good value, you get what you pay for. And it does a bangin job cleaning dishes. Really no complaints with this stuff, smells nice too.
jeannette w.
jeannette w.
Columbus, OH
May 4, 2017, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This has been around forever so I think it's fair to say that it does it's job. The scent is fresh and it works for multiple things. I can usually count on palmolive being under 3 bucks at the store so its one of my top 3 dish detergents to buy! Works like a charm always.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Bronx, NY
May 10, 2017, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Verdaderamente es excelente, es uno de mis jabones para platos favoritos. Como es concentrado yo hecho un poco en otro envase y lo mezclo con agua, me quita la grasa perfectamente, me encanta el olor y no le causa resequedad a mis manos.
Deborah D.
Deborah D.
Worcester, Massachusetts
April 17, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Such a good dishwasher soap. It smells squeaky clean. The consistency of the soap lasts longer than any cheaply bought dishwasher soap. Bought this kind at my nearby Walmart.
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
May 17, 2017, 8:22 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love this brand and get your dishes nice and clean and it has a great smell it is very affordable and it also reminds me of my childhood it is the dish soap my grandmother always used so when I smell this I think of her house growing up
Emily O.
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
Feb. 26, 2017, 3:38 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love Palmolive. This dish soap is easy on the skin, and cleans effectively and efficiently. I love that I can lick this up from the dollar tree if I'm really in need, or at target of I'm out. I buy this often, and recommend that you try it!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
April 15, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This soap gets the job done. Gets all the dirt and hard grease off your dishes and leaves them smelling so good. It is also gentle on your hands so it doesn't dry your skin out. They have a lot of different scents to choose from.
Iris P.
Iris P.
Tampa, FL
May 4, 2017, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It always comes with good smells and it helps me to clean even the hardest food residues!
It has a good price- quality ratio I just wish it would come in bigger bottles. Overall a great product and I definitely recommend it!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
May 8, 2017, 9:13 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I'm a huge fan of Palmolive. There is always a searchable coupon and my local grocery stores have constant deals. Palmolive is effective on grease and soft on my hands which is my big gripe about dish soaps. I'm brand loyal!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
March 21, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I like this dish soap. It's my go to and I've used it for so long. It smells so good and is really effective on cleaning the dishes. I use it almost daily with the dishes. I've bought it plenty of times and will buy again.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?