BY PALMOLIVE #55 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Karla H.
San Diego, CA
I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Fanaa B.
Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid best dish liquid ever. Gets rid of all the greese and grime from dishes.
margarita R.
I love the natural palmolive has an exquisite fragrance let all my frets clean and fresh and the truth that the exquisite fragrance.
Stephanie D.
If you have a huge family like I do this is a life saver plus it don't make your hands dry and it takes all the oils out in a second
Adriana V.
My favorite dish liquid. My hands don't get dry after i use it. My dishes smell good and i dont need too much for it to do it's job.
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC
Good quality. Cleans very well and able to scrub off all the grim from the dishes. It is not too pricey compared to other detergents
Kristie M.
Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
Lyndsay C.
Salisbury, NC
I've found this at the dollar tree! & I'm a big dollar tree fanatic! So of course I tried it, gets the job done and smells delicious
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas
Palmolive is awesome and affordable. This product works great and is good on sensitive skin. Ur dishes get clean and it does the job
Christina F.
Good overall dish soap for a very reasonable price. It's not the best I've ever used, but for the price it meets all my expectations
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?