BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jessica B.
This dish liquid is truly the best in my opinion. It cuts grease and gets dishes clean while having a great scent and soft on your hands.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmolive is my "go to" dish liquid soap. It cuts all the grease just buy using a dime size for the stack of dishes that need cleaning.
Marissa V.
Somerville, MA
Classic formula which gets any food or grime off with minimal effort. A little bit goes a long way and is a good value for the quality.
yesenia s.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product and very effective to take off left over food on plates.love to por a little on plate and good aroma. Soft on your hands.
Leslie G.
Riverside , CA
It doesn't completely leave my hands feeling stiff . I can enjoy it's pleasant smell. All this while it does a great job w the dishes .
Jean-A'Layn S.
It cleans well and it smells great. It is decently priced and I've never had an issue with residue. It gets super soapy and I love it.
Hajar S.
Columbus, OH
Does its work very good, I like it cause of the foam and how economizing it is. I love it , it smells very good and leaves things clean
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
Veronica A.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
The original Palmolive dish detergent is tried and true. I will always use this product as it cleans great and is gentle on your hands
Cindy H.
Palmolive cuts the grease and is soft on my hands. I use it in the kitchen for dishes and for hand soap. rarely do I use anything else.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?