Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Mis G.
Mis G.

LOVE Palmolive. It cuts grease and grime plus the scent reminds me of my grandma. She used it growing up
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS

It smells real good.. Works okay .. And rathers okay.. It's not my favorite but I do use it sometimes...
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Can't beat a classic. Soft on hands but tough on grease is right!! No more letting dishes soak overnight
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jackson, Ga

My go to dish soap for washing bottles and all I love the scent and no residue left after washing dishes
Amber I.
Amber I.

I always use this brand in my house hold. Love how it doesn't leave my hands dry after washing the dishes.
Its a okay dish soap although i stopped purchasing because i believe there is beter dish soaps out there
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX

The only scent of Palmolive i will use. I grew up with my mom using this and she still does to this day.
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
San Antonio, TX

SMELLS GREAT LATHERS GREAT WONDERFUL PRICE RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the best dish soap there is. It's the best to remove grease. It only takes a drop to get soapy.
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.

Super concentrated this soap is used by all the family I like the price and I am happy with the results
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?