Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Sherry L.
Sherry L.

This product from Palmolive is great to clean just about any mess. Especially with a toddler, she is always making messes.
Culture S.
Culture S.

This has been in my family for years and now I use it for my family. Cuts right through grease and keeps our dishes clean!
Briana A.
Briana A.

Has a clean scent and I love it. Makes my dishes shine and most of all, it does not have an irritating sweet scent to it .
Nychaelle F.
Nychaelle F.
Yucca Valley, CA

Definitely cleans those hard to clean dishes! And smells amazing while cleaning! Plus it doesn't dry and crack your hands!
Jaqueline M.
Jaqueline M.

I didn't really like this product because it dried out my hands and i had to use to much product. However it is very cheap.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.

It works. Cuts grease. Gets the dishes clean. You can find it anywhere and it's affordable. Always coupons somewhere, too.
This is a gteat dish soap , it does the job and leaves the dishes with a nice sent but also leaves your hands kind of dry
Emily K.
Emily K.
Muskego, WI

Love it! Not greasy and cleans the dishes very well when paired with a tough sponge. Also makes my hands feel very clean!
Ines C.
Ines C.
San Antonio, TX

Has a good scent to it. Other than that not my favorite fish liquid product at all. I do not recommend this one to anyone
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Brownsville

Love love this stuff a little goes a very long way n awesome on tough grease on any type of dish. A plus it smells great.

Join Now