BY PALMOLIVE #43 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Britnee J.
Britnee J.
My go to dish liquid. It's cheap and good. Even though I don't wash dishes a lot, I always have some of this around. It's great for combining with a tub cleaner or sink cleaner to get a good clean. I also use it with a toothpaste mixture to clean my shoes from time to time.
Francis G.
Francis G.
Boston, MA
This soap it's my favorite. Sometimes in a Hispanic house we like greasy food and with Palmolive ultra original all my pod and dishes get very clean. And the best part is that last for a long time. Just a little drop and that is enough. I highly recommend it.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Original scented is all I ever really reach for. With this brand I've noticed it tends to dry out my hands and make them rash out if I add a scent. It gets the job done, plates are left sparkly clean and super low prices, especially with variety packs!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Green Sea, SC
This dish soap is a great pick up at the dollar tree if you are running low on funds or forgot to grab some at the grocery store. For the price I would say it gets the job done. Not crazy of the scent of the original nor the feeling it leaves on my hands.
Cathryn F.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee, FL
This is actually the dish soap that the hospital I gave birth to my daughter too gave me to clean my breast pump with. I ended up buying two bottles of it shortly after and use it daily to wash her bottles in it! It is safe to use and fairly well priced!
Amere G.
Amere G.
Just not effective enough. I always ended up using a lot, yet' still not satisfied with the result. I can finish the whole bottle in just a week. So money wise, you'll be ended up buying more and spending more. Im not mad at it, just don't work for me.
Yuliya P.
Yuliya P.
Lombard, IL
This laundry detergent does its job well. Removes dirt and oil from dishes and smells nice. However, you need to use quite a lot of it. You will go through this bottle fast if you wash dishes on a regular basis. I prefer buying in large quantities
Sara H.
Sara H.
My husband and I buy a two pack of these in our Amazon Subscribe and Save. We have been enjoying it. Very soft on our hands. When we have a pan that needs to soak we put a little bit in the pan and the next morning it comes all comes right off.
Heather E.
Heather E.
I will only use palmolive.  I have tried other dish soaps and everything else has left an oily film and won't cut through the grease.  This is the best product by far for me and I won't even think about wasting my money on anything else
Khrissy L.
Khrissy L.
This is my go to product. I love it, cleaning is amazing with it. It also smells great and I've been using this since I was young. I usually go to bjs or Costco and purchase the big bottles. Totally recommend to people. It's affordable and great
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?