Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Colette B.
Colette B.

Good dish soap. Used it so far throughout college and it gets grime off. And always on sale somewhere!!
Cyrene T.
Cyrene T.
Willingboro

A little of this goes a long way. It suds up nicely and leaves my dishes clean and without water stains
Yoczi M.
Yoczi M.
Norwalk, CA

A little goes a long way and it leaves my dishes clean and smell clean as well! Plus my hands smooth too
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Stone Mtn, GA

I purchase the larger bottle because it lasts longer. I like Palmolive because it gets my dishes clean.
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.

Super concentrated this soap is used by all the family I like the price and I am happy with the results
Emily D.
Emily D.

Can regularly find on sale for a decent price! Effective....gets the job done! A little watery though.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Marietta, GA

The original is my go to! For some reason i love the smell and love how easily is lift grease off pans
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Florissant, MO

Great product cut grease don't need a lot to clean your dishes good price lots of great scent.love it.
kathleen p.
kathleen p.
Haverstraw, NY

good product...gets the dishes clean and I Like the smell-i get when on sale-seems to be average price
narciza g.
narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA

Very thick and good. Smell great and cannot really replace with another product. I would buy it again.

Join Now