Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
May 20, 2017, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Original scented is all I ever really reach for. With this brand I've noticed it tends to dry out my hands and make them rash out if I add a scent. It gets the job done, plates are left sparkly clean and super low prices, especially with variety packs!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
April 11, 2017, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This dish soap is a great pick up at the dollar tree if you are running low on funds or forgot to grab some at the grocery store. For the price I would say it gets the job done. Not crazy of the scent of the original nor the feeling it leaves on my hands.
Cathryn F.
Cathryn F.
June 17, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is actually the dish soap that the hospital I gave birth to my daughter too gave me to clean my breast pump with. I ended up buying two bottles of it shortly after and use it daily to wash her bottles in it! It is safe to use and fairly well priced!
Amere G.
Amere G.
June 8, 2017, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Just not effective enough. I always ended up using a lot, yet' still not satisfied with the result. I can finish the whole bottle in just a week. So money wise, you'll be ended up buying more and spending more. Im not mad at it, just don't work for me.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Flushing, NY
June 13, 2017, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This dish soap is good at getting rid of all the grease and whatever I want to get rid of when I wash my dishes. It is effective and highly concentrated. It smells good too, and it's not too pricey for the amount of product you get. I would purchase this again if I ran out.
Sara H.
Sara H.
March 10, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
My husband and I buy a two pack of these in our Amazon Subscribe and Save. We have been enjoying it. Very soft on our hands. When we have a pan that needs to soak we put a little bit in the pan and the next morning it comes all comes right off.
Heather E.
Heather E.
May 31, 2017, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I will only use palmolive.  I have tried other dish soaps and everything else has left an oily film and won't cut through the grease.  This is the best product by far for me and I won't even think about wasting my money on anything else
Khrissy L.
Khrissy L.
March 20, 2017, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is my go to product. I love it, cleaning is amazing with it. It also smells great and I've been using this since I was young. I usually go to bjs or Costco and purchase the big bottles. Totally recommend to people. It's affordable and great
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
April 19, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Palmolive works really well if you let it soak in for a few hours. There really isn't any scent, and it will last you a while if you use it sparingly. We use palmolive fairly often in our house, and whenever it is least expensive at the store
Sumaira N.
Sumaira N.
April 19, 2017, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Effectively removes grease and oil from plates and pans. Great smell. Variety of scents to choose from in the Palmolive section. I like the consistency of how thick the liquid is. Definitely repurchase when my stock under my cabinet runs out
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?