Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Mirelys E.
Mirelys E.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is the best I use it on my hands my dishes and counters I prefer this over any dish soap
Jay H.
Jay H.
CALGARY, Alberta

Perfect for baby bottles. No antibacterial so good for little ones. Only stuff I use in their bottles
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

Gets the job done. Doesn't leave your dishes greasy. They also dry quickly I noticed using Palmolive.
MAYE J.
MAYE J.

Tiene un nivel medio en quita grasa la verdad con este jabon lavo hasta 2 o 3 veces las platos grasos
Nastassja G.
Nastassja G.
Caracas

It does not damage the dishes. Removes stains, its formula is not as intense on contact with the skin
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN

Smells good. Works good. Nothing special. The price is nice. Not too pricey for the value. I like it.
Michelle Vanities C.
Michelle Vanities C.
Mission, TX

i always use this dishwashing soap i love it removes all grease from dishes leaving them super clean
Jaimi A.
Jaimi A.

I love the smell of this dish soap it's the only soap I use and it works good for what I need it for
Terrion C.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC

I'm not really picky with the scent of the sap, as long as my dishes get cleaned then I am satisfied
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Inglewood, CA

Love this dish soap. I use it on a daily basis to clean my dishes. Leaves my dishes clean and shiny.

Join Now