BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Leslie G.
Riverside, CA
It doesn't completely leave my hands feeling stiff . I can enjoy it's pleasant smell. All this while it does a great job w the dishes .
Evelyn R.
Glendale
my favorite smell reminds me of my childhood. world great and works as a good cleaning agent. I love it use everyday leaves hand soft.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA
It gets the job done. also trusted in this brand. The price is right and it smells good. doesn't leave my hands dry after doing dishes.
Hannah J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great dish soap that really gets the job done! I highly reccommend this sweet smelling product to anyone looking to clean their dishes!
Hajar S.
Columbus, OH
Does its work very good, I like it cause of the foam and how economizing it is. I love it , it smells very good and leaves things clean
Veronica A.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
The original Palmolive dish detergent is tried and true. I will always use this product as it cleans great and is gentle on your hands
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
Alexi D.
Delicious smelling and a little goes a long way! You put it on a sponge once and it will last for at least 5 separate washed of dishes
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
I feel like this is just the classic soap to use. It's gentle on hands and gets the job done. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands.
Jessica D.
orem, UT
I love the smell of palmoville and i love that you dont use as much to get ypur dishes clean. Also doesnt leave you hands feeling dry
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?