BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Channon D.
This is what I buy when there's no gain. Lol I like it but I just usually use other products. This works just as well as the others tho.
Jessica B.
Columbus
This dish liquid is truly the best in my opinion. It cuts grease and gets dishes clean while having a great scent and soft on your hands.
Brittney D.
I have used Palmolive several times. It's not bad at all, but I prefer Dawn instead. I think Dawn works better and you have to use less.
Michelle R.
Canton, GA
Hands down for this dish soap! i have tons of them at home! it takes the grease of the plates & pots, it's really effective. good price.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used this since I was a little girl. I hate the new bottle type though. It is too hard to squeeze and I feel like I make a messy.
Margaret H.
THE SOAP CLEANS THE DISHES OF GOOD- AND I DON'T HAVE TO USE ALOT...SOME TIME WHEN I RUN OUT--I TRY A DIFFERENT BRAND BUT ITS NOT THE SAME
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY
For as long as I can remember this has been the dish soap my family uses . We've tried the orange one and we always come back to this one
Lauren G.
Pasadena, TX
I like that this spent dry out my skin when washing the dishes. But I do find that I do use a bit more of it than I should when using it.
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
Excelente jabón para platos y ollas. Es bien concentrado y es muy efectivo eliminado las grasas más difíciles. Buen precio y bien barato.
Angela D.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Love this. Gets everything clean and nice! Really cheap but at the same time I'm not picky about dish soap. Whatever is on sale is for me
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?