BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I love Palmolive. This dish soap is easy on the skin, and cleans effectively and efficiently. I love that I can lick this up from the dollar tree if I'm really in need, or at target of I'm out. I buy this often, and recommend that you try it!
Sydney S.
Sterrett, AL
Great substitute to Dawn. I see this as just as effective most of the time. Smells great and good value compared to Dawn. I like the thick consistency and does good. I buy this for larger jobs whenever needed but Dawn is my favorite
Stephanie W.
This soap gets the job done. Gets all the dirt and hard grease off your dishes and leaves them smelling so good. It is also gentle on your hands so it doesn't dry your skin out. They have a lot of different scents to choose from.
Piper H.
Spokane Washington
I prefer dawn, but this also gets the job done. It cleans well and doesn't leave spots on my dishes. I like it. It's great for the price. I'd definitely buy it again. It compares well to other brands, but dawn will always be my favorite.
Heather M.
This is a good, gentle soap. It's been a staple in our house for years. We use it on everything from dishes to the bathtub and even toilets. I like that it doesn't really have a scent but I wish that it wasn't green colored.
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
I like this dish soap. It's my go to and I've used it for so long. It smells so good and is really effective on cleaning the dishes. I use it almost daily with the dishes. I've bought it plenty of times and will buy again.
Danielle S.
I'm a huge fan of Palmolive. There is always a searchable coupon and my local grocery stores have constant deals. Palmolive is effective on grease and soft on my hands which is my big gripe about dish soaps. I'm brand loyal!
Lily W.
Flushing, NY
This dish soap is good at getting rid of all the grease and whatever I want to get rid of when I wash my dishes. It is effective and highly concentrated. It smells good too, and it's not too pricey for the amount of product you get. I would purchase this again if I ran out.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
One of the originals! You can't go wrong with this dish soap. It cleans well, is not an outrageous price and the smell is nice. I would recommend this product if you don't want to waste money on overpriced household items.
Denise R.
Palmolive original has been a staple in my home as long as I can remember my grandmother used it as did my mother my aunt and myself Palmolive will always be the dish soap for us Palmolive Dish Liquid Original
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?