Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Waukesha , Wi

Tried and true over the years. No matter what new and exciting brand I try I always go back to this!!
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN

Smells good. Works good. Nothing special. The price is nice. Not too pricey for the value. I like it.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
red level, AL

A little bit goes a long way! Gets the dishes clean and it's a great price. Use multiple times a day.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA

Such a good cleaner with a great smell but I heard that they destroy a lot of forest just to make them
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM

Palmolive dish soap is such a historical family item in my family it was the soap my grandmother used
Libby G.
Libby G.
Greendale, WI

I love the scent and a little soap goes a long way. Lots of suds in just 1 little squirt on a sponge.
Jay H.
Jay H.
CALGARY, Alberta

Perfect for baby bottles. No antibacterial so good for little ones. Only stuff I use in their bottles
Susieq S.
Susieq S.
Huntington Beach, CA

Works gret oncutting grease off glass baking dishes and pots and pans. even better when left soaking
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love this dish soaps ha many delicious scents which makes me love scrubbing and cleaning my dishes
Bruna S.
Bruna S.
Atlanta, GA

It's a amazing product. I love it. It's very very good and makes a excellent cleaning on my dishes .

Join Now