BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL
es un buen producto pero deja un olor feo como a cucaracha en las esponjas es buen desengrasaste pero no se porque deja ese olor al final
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
I like the scent of this and that I don't have to use a lot. My hands aren't ever dried out when I use it and my dishes are always clean.
Erynn F.
This soap works well, but the smell is not necessarily pleasant. It works for cleaning, but I'd choose a better smelling soap next time.
Daleana T.
Tahlequah
I love Palmolive!!! Best there is! Both of my grandmas used it. It gets dishes clean. It smells good. It's not overpriced. Win, win, win!
Rosemary B.
Mesa, AZ
Palmolive dish soap is great for cutting the grease off of my dishes and it concentrated so I don't need to use as much as other brands.
Joesy B.
I only use this dish soap, a dime sized amount on the sponge really goes a long way. Removes dirt and grease very well and smells great.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
A great dish cleaner. Especially nice for greasy dishes as it really cuts through the grease and cleans well. You can get it at Wal Mart.
Lindsey A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I feel like I have to use so much of this for it to clean the dishes properly. It's okay if you are on a budget but I rather use dawn.
Leslie G.
Riverside, CA
It doesn't completely leave my hands feeling stiff . I can enjoy it's pleasant smell. All this while it does a great job w the dishes .
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I love Palmolive! This is the best Dish Detergent. Every kind smells amazing and it never dries out my hands, I would highly recommend!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?