Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Iryna B.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny

I always buy this over and over again. This is the best washing dishes soap that is on the market.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

Gets my dishes clean, and doesn't have an overbearing scent. Another plus, little goes a long way!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

Palmolive cuts the grease on my dishes and gets them sparkly clean with minimal effort on my part.
Kaleen K.
Kaleen K.

My family has used this for decades. It smells so good. It will make awesome bubbles for kids too!
Lu C.
Lu C.

I've used this a couple of times, but the smell bothers me a bit, so I don't really buy this often
Louisa S.
Louisa S.

Love using this product! Gets your dishes sparkly clean and leaves your hands feeling super soft!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL

Smells good. Keeps dishes nice and clean. Never had a problem with this brand.would recommend it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Rexburg, ID

Love the clean I get with this and the smell! My hands feel softer and I enjoy washing the dishes
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA

Great product and great scent. Cleans dishes great. This is something I will continue to purchase
Paula-Beth T.
Paula-Beth T.

I love the original scent. It works great and is affordable. It's also easy to find in any store.

Join Now