BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sand Springs, OK
Scent is great, I don't care for my dishes to smell like flowers, etc... so this is a great clean smell that I enjoy. I buy this at Wal-Mart, but I"m sure you can get it at pretty much any dish shop retailer. Price is decent and I will definitely continue to purchase for our household.
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , CA
I like the Palmolive dish soap at times. It's not that soapy and I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get it foamy. I purchase mines at CVS when they have sales they usually are priced at $.99
Sonya V.
Sonya V.
Mckinney, TX
Palmolive is hands down the BEST dish soap there is. I will not use any other brands, since I noticed that it cuts out grease and Palmolive is the only thing that cleans my Tupperware completely. It does not leave any stains whatsoever! Highly recommend over any other on the market.
khulkar S.
khulkar S.
Alexandria, VA
I use palmolive always on my kitchen, love it beacause cleans well, i have been using this profuct many years, i never feel allergic from this product, never hand made dry, They disappear quickly and I feel like I am washing my dishes in dirty water due to the suds vanishing so quickly.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
We have bought this dish soap a few times. I feels it does a great job of cleaning and because it is concentrated you only need the smallest amount. I think it's a great value and affordable. I will be buying this again and I would recommend this to everyone.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
This has always been a staple in my house. Cleans dishes with very little effort. Since it's so concentrated, a little goes a long way. I also use a tiny bit with warm water to clean my rings.
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
This soap is great but very drying. I'm old school so I still stand over the sink and wash my dishes by hand ... yeah I know all bad for me lol. This soap isn't as potent as dawn but it's a nice soap when you need something quick it gets the job done but I run out of this quickly
Steph G.
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
I can normally find these on sale at cvs for 1 dollar of 5 for 5 dollars. I always stock up. A little goes such a long way. I find with a lot of dish soaps you have to use a lot but with this i use maybe a dime size amount and I can do half my sink full of dishes.
Rhianna R.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
Everyone buys this stuff because it reminds you of home! Cuts grease like no other brand compared, has a comforting and clean smell, and always affordable. It's been around forever for a reason :) A tad more expensive than other brands, however it gets the job done.
Britnee J.
Britnee J.
My go to dish liquid. It's cheap and good. Even though I don't wash dishes a lot, I always have some of this around. It's great for combining with a tub cleaner or sink cleaner to get a good clean. I also use it with a toothpaste mixture to clean my shoes from time to time.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?