Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

One of my favorite dis liquids. It suds very well and help with a wonderful clean yet have your hand soft and clean as well
Julie E.
Julie E.
Manchester Township, NJ

I like the various scents that the Palmolive comes in and it makes tons of suds. It does a good job cleaning my dishes too.
Devon P.
Devon P.

Effective dish soap that works well on tough messes. Scent doesn't linger after washing which I find with other dish soaps.
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL

Es concentrado y jabonoso elimina la grasa y como si fuera poco cuida mis manos... no tengo nada mas que decir es excelente
Livy A.
Livy A.

This is the best dish detergent in my opinion. Gets your dishes clean and smells great. Affordably priced and just awesome!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az

I but this product when I'm short on money. its usually the cheaper one and get the job done when needed. the smell is great
Odalys D.
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ

This is actually one of my favorite dish washing soaps! It has an amazing scent and really leaves my dishes nice and clean!
Brandee S.
Brandee S.

I alway over shot how much of this dish shop i need to use so needless to say, a little goes a long way. Cleans very well!
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Hawthorne, CA

Not only do my dishes get clean but my hands are soft afterwards as well. I also use this to take the blue out of my hair.
Cheri J.
Cheri J.

Palmolive is my favorite dish soap it cuts grease and has a great smell and most importantly it is not harsh on your hands

Join Now