Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Nastassja G.
Nastassja G.
Caracas

It does not damage the dishes. Removes stains, its formula is not as intense on contact with the skin
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN

Smells good. Works good. Nothing special. The price is nice. Not too pricey for the value. I like it.
Mirelys E.
Mirelys E.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is the best I use it on my hands my dishes and counters I prefer this over any dish soap
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Waukesha, WI

Tried and true over the years. No matter what new and exciting brand I try I always go back to this!!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

Gets the job done. Doesn't leave your dishes greasy. They also dry quickly I noticed using Palmolive.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
red level, AL

A little bit goes a long way! Gets the dishes clean and it's a great price. Use multiple times a day.
MAYE J.
MAYE J.

Tiene un nivel medio en quita grasa la verdad con este jabon lavo hasta 2 o 3 veces las platos grasos
Jay H.
Jay H.
CALGARY

Perfect for baby bottles. No antibacterial so good for little ones. Only stuff I use in their bottles
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM

Palmolive dish soap is such a historical family item in my family it was the soap my grandmother used
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA

Such a good cleaner with a great smell but I heard that they destroy a lot of forest just to make them

Join Now