Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Ana R.
Ana R.
Bronx, NY

I can make 3 bottles with this 1 bottle even more..very strong remove grease leaves hand soft and not dry
Erica C.
Erica C.
Bloomfield

Breaks down oil fast! This makes cleaning a little easier. In comparison to dawn they work about the same
Emily F.
Emily F.

This actually softens your hands the more you use it so I like to use it when I am doing the daily dishes
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I like this product it's pretty good but I would love for it to make more suds while I am washing dishes.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Searcy, AR

Palmolive cuts grease so well, doesn't leave a residue, and is gentle on my hands. Plus, it smells great!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Alsip

This is my every day use I always buy this brand best product don't have to use a lot when washing dishes
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX

The only scent of Palmolive i will use. I grew up with my mom using this and she still does to this day.
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY

It gets the job done. the smell is a good smell. not very overpowering. leaves plates shining and clean.
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
San Antonio, TX

SMELLS GREAT LATHERS GREAT WONDERFUL PRICE RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS

It smells real good.. Works okay .. And rathers okay.. It's not my favorite but I do use it sometimes...
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now