BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Laura H.
Macon, GA
The only dish liquid I'll use. It's the only one that doesn't smell gross to me and it's easy to wash off of my hands without ruining them.
Nicole L.
Knoxville, TN
Palmolive is about the only product I will buy I find it to work a lot better than most others period really gets the grease off my dishes.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
This soap jas great consistancy and the smell is not too overwhelming whhich makes my sensitive nose so happy. love it and super affordable
Noemi A.
Oakland
Palmolive works the best for me take dirt out lots of bubbles washes great and doesn't dry your hands out. All Palmolive soaps works great.
Lori M.
Palmolive works great in my kitchen. It doesn't matter if you are washing fine stemware or greasy pots & pans...it always does a great job.
Logann P.
This dish liquid is very gooey, thick, and sticks to things like glue. I love that it gets super bubbly when you are scrubbing the dishes.
Richelle G.
Hendersonville
Works good and great value. Never can go wrong with that! Only thing is it can leave your hands dried out, especially in the winter months.
Marina D.
Elmhurst, NY
I feel like whenever I use this brand to wash my dishes I constantly use a lot of soap. I find myself using way more than I anticipated.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used this since I was a little girl. I hate the new bottle type though. It is too hard to squeeze and I feel like I make a messy.
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY
For as long as I can remember this has been the dish soap my family uses . We've tried the orange one and we always come back to this one
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?