Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Ruby D.
Ruby D.

I love this too wash my dishes !! It takes off all duty and oil from my pans and leaves them smelling good
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Los Fresnos, TX

Best dish soap for greasy food residue or stubborn foods. Don't need too much soap since its concentrated.
kim t.
kim t.
Kissimmee, FL

Great dish soap. Cleans really well and last longer then other brands. It is alao very soft on your hands.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Bristol

Love the scent, but I hate that the suds don't last long enough and you constantly have to keep using soap
Casa D.
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX

Can't gi wrong with the original. It does leave yiur hands feeling smooth and a little will go a long way.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Philadelphia, PA

The original is one of by go to's. Leto my dishes spotless . Gets those greasy stains of my lots and pans.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Springfield, MA

I used this a lot, so good so clean the dishes. One of my favorites products. Is concentrated,
I love used
Lucy C.
Lucy C.

Great product that does its job. As advertised. You will be using it every time after you wash your hands.
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood, Ca

We've used this soap for sooooo many years. we probably won't ever switch out. the smell is my favorite!!!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Calexico, CA

My mom always uses this brand and likes this kind. Leaves dishes clean and shiny. I recommend it to others
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?