Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA

Perfect for washing dishes leaves a great scent on the dishes and cleans off the grease easily. Great brand and great scents.
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA

Really cut through grease-covered pots and pans. Gentle on skin and leaves hands soft. Nice clean scent. Bought from Walmart.
Marta W.
Marta W.
Kitchener

I buy this because it is very cost effective and the amount of dish soap for the price compared to other brands is very good
Kris M.
Kris M.
Tampa, FL

Doesn't work as well as Dawn when it comes to grease or oils on dishes. However, it does work much better than other brands.
Anusha S.
Anusha S.
Bellevue, WA

such typical smell, such great cleaning power.
I don't use anything other than this Palmolive original dish cleaning liquid.
Lavonne R.
Lavonne R.
Pickens, MS

Just what it says, tough on dishes and great on hands. I buy at my local dollar store or Walmart. I try to catch it on sale.
Katlyn C.
Katlyn C.

Love the smell of this soap! It works well but it needs to improve its grease cutting power. I use it for my "light" dishes.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH

I do like the way this cleans, but I never notice my hands feeling softer after using. It smells nice and is a good bargain.
Ayla W.
Ayla W.
Pittsfield, MA

Scrubs dishes well. Helps get tough stains and food off of the dishes. Doesnt leave strong smell on dishes afterwards either
Yadira M.
Yadira M.
Waterbury , Ct

Great dish detergent. Has been around for a long time so you can say it is an original . A product your can always rely on !

Join Now