Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA

This liquid soap works amazing especially with it being a super cheep price . Worth the money a tons !
Topacio G.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX

This will always be my go to dish soap. I've tried others and I always go back to this. It just works.
Emily D.
Emily D.

Can regularly find on sale for a decent price! Effective....gets the job done! A little watery though.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR

Works great and it smells so good. I use this right now and it works well on the dishes get them clean
Mairani R.
Mairani R.
Bronx, NY

Removes all and any residue, does not leave your hand feeling dry or oiled after frying any porkchops
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

Gets the job done. Doesn't leave your dishes greasy. They also dry quickly I noticed using Palmolive.
Mirelys E.
Mirelys E.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is the best I use it on my hands my dishes and counters I prefer this over any dish soap
MAYE J.
MAYE J.

Tiene un nivel medio en quita grasa la verdad con este jabon lavo hasta 2 o 3 veces las platos grasos
Nastassja G.
Nastassja G.
Caracas

It does not damage the dishes. Removes stains, its formula is not as intense on contact with the skin
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Waukesha , Wi

Tried and true over the years. No matter what new and exciting brand I try I always go back to this!!

Join Now