BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

Tabs H.
Tabs H.
I prefer Dawn, but Palmolive is honestly almost as good. My crazy sensitive skin means I need to wear gloves when using this brand, but it gets my dishes clean and doesn't leave a weird residue or anything like that. If you don't have sensitive skin or a Dawn budget, Palmolive really is the way to go!
LC S.
LC S.
I like using the concentrated version of Palmolive dish soaps since they come in smaller packages which makes them easy to store in bulk.  These are always on sale somewhere.  I can dilute them to the strength I need. I would recommend this brand to anyone.  It cleans well and softens my hands so beautifully I almost want to bathe in it... hint hint Palmolive.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I have recently started trying this product out and I love it. It has a great scent. It is not pricey and is easy to find. It doesn't leave streaks or marks on the dishes. It bubbles and gets the toughest stains and marks. The ultra strength of palmolive is my favorite and I'm considering switching to using this from now on. I do recommend this product to you and your family!
Lara L.
Lara L.
This has been the dish detergent that I have used for as long as I can remember. It is really good and it's concentrated so it's not runny like other detergents. It does leave a bad smell though. I'd like it better if the detergent had a nicer smell.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This soap smells clean but isn't overpowering. It is almost always on sale, and you can usually find good coupons as well! I typically find this product for a good price at CVS or Giant, and can usually get away with only purchasing it with a coupon. It cleans dishes well, and doesn't leave an in-appetizing scent behind.
Jamy K.
Jamy K.
My mother used this when I was little and now I use it.  I love the smell too.  It makes my hands so soft and smooth unlike other top brands which seem to rip your skin off.  I wish the cap was a little more sturdy as I have busted more than I can say.  I would recommend this product highly.
Pavua V.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
Palmolive is another dish soap that love using. I notice that this bubbles more than Dawn, which is a plus for me. The price value for this is also cheap and affordable. It also contains an enjoyable scent that is different from Dawn's.
Mary W.
Mary W.
I need a dish soap that will provide a ton of suds! This product does just that and gets my dishes clean! The scent is good..smells fresh and clean. Also good for washing my hands when I don't have hand soap.
Fyn K.
This is what I use everyday for the last year. It is super effective for removing oil off my pots and pans, and I don't even have to use much liquid. A bottle lasts me about 3 or 4 months, and it's very value for money. I'll definitely buy it again unless I find a even better option.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sand Springs, OK
Scent is great, I don't care for my dishes to smell like flowers, etc... so this is a great clean smell that I enjoy. I buy this at Wal-Mart, but I"m sure you can get it at pretty much any dish shop retailer. Price is decent and I will definitely continue to purchase for our household.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?