Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Terrion C.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC

I'm not really picky with the scent of the sap, as long as my dishes get cleaned then I am satisfied
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Hacienda Heights, CA

I love that this soap is super concentrated and you only need a very small amount to wash the dishes
Susieq S.
Susieq S.
Huntington Beach, CA

Works gret oncutting grease off glass baking dishes and pots and pans. even better when left soaking
Kely M.
Kely M.
San Jose, CA

We have used this in my household for years. It's a great soap for dishes the might have sticky food
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Inglewood, CA

Love this dish soap. I use it on a daily basis to clean my dishes. Leaves my dishes clean and shiny.
Uyen N.
Uyen N.
Port Arthur, TX

Main brand I use & scent. Others besides dawn that leaves a smell or soap taste like on containers.
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.

Works well on hard to get out food. Cleans dishes very well and leaves them almost sparkling clean.
Ronni S.
Ronni S.
Dove Creek, CO

I love this stuff. It makes everything very clean and smells great. You can't beat the price either
Deepali J.
Deepali J.

Love the scent, this takes me back to my first apartment here in the US.. does a fab job.. love it!
Casey A.
Casey A.

This soap definitely washes dishes very well. It has a very nice scent and even leave my hand soft.

Join Now