BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Heidi M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the concentrated Palmolive dish soap, I use so much less to do my dishes and it cuts through all the grease, a must have for sure
carldgessy R.
Hyde Park, MA
It takes all the grease and smell out of the dishes. I love it. And it also smells great. My family have been using it for quite a while.
Christina M.
Guadalupe, CA
I think this scent is just a great original smell, no harsh scents but it leaves the dishes smelling fresh and clean which is my favorite
Margaret H.
THE SOAP CLEANS THE DISHES OF GOOD- AND I DON'T HAVE TO USE ALOT...SOME TIME WHEN I RUN OUT--I TRY A DIFFERENT BRAND BUT ITS NOT THE SAME
Jessica B.
Columbus
This dish liquid is truly the best in my opinion. It cuts grease and gets dishes clean while having a great scent and soft on your hands.
Demetria T.
Columbus, OH
Love it.. this is really good for dishes that are hard to clean. Great price for this product scent is nice and it leaves your hands soft
Michelle R.
Canton, GA
Hands down for this dish soap! i have tons of them at home! it takes the grease of the plates & pots, it's really effective. good price.
Brittney D.
I have used Palmolive several times. It's not bad at all, but I prefer Dawn instead. I think Dawn works better and you have to use less.
Erynn F.
This soap works well, but the smell is not necessarily pleasant. It works for cleaning, but I'd choose a better smelling soap next time.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
I love Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Washing Liquid because just a little bit goes along way. A 50 oz bottle lasts me several months.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?