Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
St Jean, MB

Nice dish soap. Suds last a long time. Gets greasy dishes clean. Keeps Hans soft and also smells great.
Colette B.
Colette B.

Good dish soap. Used it so far throughout college and it gets grime off. And always on sale somewhere!!
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.

Super concentrated this soap is used by all the family I like the price and I am happy with the results
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA

Use this for soaking my dishes and cleaning kitchen surfaces. This does work well and I enjoy using it
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

It does the job but I feel I have to use more of this than other brands! It's inexpensive which helps!
Topacio G.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX

This will always be my go to dish soap. I've tried others and I always go back to this. It just works.
narciza g.
narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA

Very thick and good. Smell great and cannot really replace with another product. I would buy it again.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Lenoir, NC

This actually does work amazingly and I love it it has a very refreshing smell and it works very great
Elda B.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA

This is the brand i use all the time to wash my dishes it last a long time and i wash a lot of dishes.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Florissant, MO

Great product cut grease don't need a lot to clean your dishes good price lots of great scent.love it.

Join Now