Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Kris M.
Kris M.
Tampa, FL

Doesn't work as well as Dawn when it comes to grease or oils on dishes. However, it does work much better than other brands.
Anusha S.
Anusha S.
Bellevue, WA

such typical smell, such great cleaning power.
I don't use anything other than this Palmolive original dish cleaning liquid.
Lavonne R.
Lavonne R.
Pickens, MS

Just what it says, tough on dishes and great on hands. I buy at my local dollar store or Walmart. I try to catch it on sale.
Katlyn C.
Katlyn C.

Love the smell of this soap! It works well but it needs to improve its grease cutting power. I use it for my "light" dishes.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH

I do like the way this cleans, but I never notice my hands feeling softer after using. It smells nice and is a good bargain.
Ayla W.
Ayla W.
Pittsfield, MA

Scrubs dishes well. Helps get tough stains and food off of the dishes. Doesnt leave strong smell on dishes afterwards either
Yadira M.
Yadira M.
Waterbury , Ct

Great dish detergent. Has been around for a long time so you can say it is an original . A product your can always rely on !
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA

I use this soap on my dishes and love that it gets them squeaky clean and doesn't leave a greasy residue on them afterwards.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH

This dish detergent is great if your wash by hand. It fights grease and grim. This detergent has been around for many years.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
North Miami, FL

I've been using this detergent since I was young living with my parents. It always got the job done and right the first time

Join Now