BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used this since I was a little girl. I hate the new bottle type though. It is too hard to squeeze and I feel like I make a messy.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
I like the scent of this and that I don't have to use a lot. My hands aren't ever dried out when I use it and my dishes are always clean.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
A great dish cleaner. Especially nice for greasy dishes as it really cuts through the grease and cleans well. You can get it at Wal Mart.
Jacqueline S.
Woodland, CA
This soap is great. it gets the job done easily and nicely and its pretty affordable. The smell is just right not to strong nor to light
Angie K.
Great product for price. It is not "concentrated", and takes more to cut through grease, but I can forgive since the price value is good.
Marina D.
Elmhurst, NY
I feel like whenever I use this brand to wash my dishes I constantly use a lot of soap. I find myself using way more than I anticipated.
Lauren G.
Pasadena, TX
I like that this spent dry out my skin when washing the dishes. But I do find that I do use a bit more of it than I should when using it.
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY
For as long as I can remember this has been the dish soap my family uses . We've tried the orange one and we always come back to this one
Erynn F.
This soap works well, but the smell is not necessarily pleasant. It works for cleaning, but I'd choose a better smelling soap next time.
Demetria T.
Columbus, OH
Love it.. this is really good for dishes that are hard to clean. Great price for this product scent is nice and it leaves your hands soft
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?