Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA

It a great dish soap and very affordable.Brings down grease great. You get a good amount for a great price.
VE-0145707Daniela h.
VE-0145707Daniela h.

Excelente poder desangrasante y limpiador muy bueno siempre lo he usado lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

I really like this Palmolive dish liquid. It smells great and doesn't leave a residual smell in your hands.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, KY

Just a few drops of Palmolive dish soap and my sink is full of bubbles! A little surely does go a long way.
Last very long. Able to use fot long period of time before running out. Really good at cleaning dishes etc
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Los Fresnos, TX

Best dish soap for greasy food residue or stubborn foods. Don't need too much soap since its concentrated.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Ballwin, MO

In my opinion it works just like any other dish washing soap. Doesn't irritate my hands, cleans my dishes.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Springfield, MA

I used this a lot, so good so clean the dishes. One of my favorites products. Is concentrated,
I love used
Ruby D.
Ruby D.

I love this too wash my dishes !! It takes off all duty and oil from my pans and leaves them smelling good
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Philadelphia, PA

The original is one of by go to's. Leto my dishes spotless . Gets those greasy stains of my lots and pans.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now