BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lori M.
Palmolive works great in my kitchen. It doesn't matter if you are washing fine stemware or greasy pots & pans...it always does a great job.
Tiffany H.
I love Palmolive brand. No other dish detergent gets dishes clean as well as this brand. Doesn't leave a greasy film on dishes like others.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
This soap jas great consistancy and the smell is not too overwhelming whhich makes my sensitive nose so happy. love it and super affordable
Brandi F.
Oh me oh my. I'm sooooooo OCD and with this product I use with anything. Not only in the kitchen. It it's also great for washing your car.
Kate V.
I always thought Dawn was the best dish soap but I bought Palmolive on sale a few months ago and I love it. Now it's my soap of preference.
Mirna M.
Nothing beats the original. I like the thickness of Palmolive, I feel like I use less to clean and I'm able to get more clean. It's great!
Kelly H.

I have been using this product since I could ever remember. My mom has always bought this product since day one and always recommended it!
Noemi A.
Oakland
Palmolive works the best for me take dirt out lots of bubbles washes great and doesn't dry your hands out. All Palmolive soaps works great.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX
Palmolive is a very traditional dish soap. It leaves the dishes super clean and it does not have a strong scent. Good price for the value.
Laura H.
Macon, GA
The only dish liquid I'll use. It's the only one that doesn't smell gross to me and it's easy to wash off of my hands without ruining them.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?