Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Alicia L.
Alicia L.

Palmolive is classic and it used frequently in our household! It gets the grease out and smells fresh!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR

Works great and it smells so good. I use this right now and it works well on the dishes get them clean
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA

Use this for soaking my dishes and cleaning kitchen surfaces. This does work well and I enjoy using it
TIFFANY C.
TIFFANY C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Gets the job done. Cleans dishes well and cleans grease. Not too drying on your hands and smells good.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN

Smells good. Works good. Nothing special. The price is nice. Not too pricey for the value. I like it.
MAYE J.
MAYE J.

Tiene un nivel medio en quita grasa la verdad con este jabon lavo hasta 2 o 3 veces las platos grasos
Mairani R.
Mairani R.
Bronx, NY

Removes all and any residue, does not leave your hand feeling dry or oiled after frying any porkchops
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA

Such a good cleaner with a great smell but I heard that they destroy a lot of forest just to make them
Mirelys E.
Mirelys E.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is the best I use it on my hands my dishes and counters I prefer this over any dish soap
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM

Palmolive dish soap is such a historical family item in my family it was the soap my grandmother used

Join Now