BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mirna M.
Nothing beats the original. I like the thickness of Palmolive, I feel like I use less to clean and I'm able to get more clean. It's great!
M O.
Wayne, PA
Always be my number one dish liquid. Really clean up the oil and dirt. Good scent. It doesn't leave my hand slippery like other dish soap.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX
Palmolive is a very traditional dish soap. It leaves the dishes super clean and it does not have a strong scent. Good price for the value.
Nicole L.
Knoxville, TN
Palmolive is about the only product I will buy I find it to work a lot better than most others period really gets the grease off my dishes.
Logann P.
This dish liquid is very gooey, thick, and sticks to things like glue. I love that it gets super bubbly when you are scrubbing the dishes.
Richelle G.
Hendersonville
Works good and great value. Never can go wrong with that! Only thing is it can leave your hands dried out, especially in the winter months.
Lori M.
Palmolive works great in my kitchen. It doesn't matter if you are washing fine stemware or greasy pots & pans...it always does a great job.
Angel S.
The tiniest bit of this goes a long way. I use it daily without gloves and it doesn't dry my hands out at all! It doesn't smell bad either
nataly l.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this soap for my dishes A little goes a long way. It keeps my dishes nice and clean. Cleans also stubborn stains and smells amazing
Kelly H.

I have been using this product since I could ever remember. My mom has always bought this product since day one and always recommended it!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?