Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Newark, NJ

The original! Never goes wrong. Does its job and more. Been in my family for years! Always a great buy!
Grew up with my mom using this and now i use it! Fights grase great smell and smooth on hands i love it
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the best dish soap there is. It's the best to remove grease. It only takes a drop to get soapy.
Colette B.
Colette B.

Good dish soap. Used it so far throughout college and it gets grime off. And always on sale somewhere!!
Cyrene T.
Cyrene T.
Willingboro

A little of this goes a long way. It suds up nicely and leaves my dishes clean and without water stains
Yoczi M.
Yoczi M.
Norwalk, CA

A little goes a long way and it leaves my dishes clean and smell clean as well! Plus my hands smooth too
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Stone Mtn, GA

I purchase the larger bottle because it lasts longer. I like Palmolive because it gets my dishes clean.
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.

Super concentrated this soap is used by all the family I like the price and I am happy with the results
Emily D.
Emily D.

Can regularly find on sale for a decent price! Effective....gets the job done! A little watery though.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Marietta, GA

The original is my go to! For some reason i love the smell and love how easily is lift grease off pans

Join Now