Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Williams W.
Williams W.
Sacramento, CA

This is an everyday household brand. Very affordable. Smells great and works excellently . Very satisfied
K S.
K S.

Palmolive always produces a great dish soap. This soap is super concentrated so a little goes a long way.
carina c.
carina c.
philadelphia, pa

Ever since i can remember i have been using this product. I love it.. it really helps to clean the dishes
Allysa G.
Allysa G.
Rochester, NY

gets dishes cleaned fast and doesn't dry out my hands. oil and other residue are not a problem with this.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I like this product it's pretty good but I would love for it to make more suds while I am washing dishes.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Alsip

This is my every day use I always buy this brand best product don't have to use a lot when washing dishes
Emily F.
Emily F.

This actually softens your hands the more you use it so I like to use it when I am doing the daily dishes
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

Great liquid dishwasher soap Cleans the tough stain from dishes...always use this first love the product
Nayellie I.
Nayellie I.
Calexico, CA

I like Palmolive because it doesn't hurt my hands and you just need little product to clean your dishes.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN

No complaints does it's job. Nothing extravagant but nothing to complain about either. Decent prices too

Join Now