Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
TIFFANY C.
TIFFANY C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Gets the job done. Cleans dishes well and cleans grease. Not too drying on your hands and smells good.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Lenoir, NC

This actually does work amazingly and I love it it has a very refreshing smell and it works very great
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA

This liquid soap works amazing especially with it being a super cheep price . Worth the money a tons !
Topacio G.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX

This will always be my go to dish soap. I've tried others and I always go back to this. It just works.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.

Palmolive is classic and it used frequently in our household! It gets the grease out and smells fresh!
Emily D.
Emily D.

Can regularly find on sale for a decent price! Effective....gets the job done! A little watery though.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR

Works great and it smells so good. I use this right now and it works well on the dishes get them clean
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM

Palmolive dish soap is such a historical family item in my family it was the soap my grandmother used
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

Gets the job done. Doesn't leave your dishes greasy. They also dry quickly I noticed using Palmolive.
Mirelys E.
Mirelys E.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is the best I use it on my hands my dishes and counters I prefer this over any dish soap

Join Now