BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
This has always been a staple in my house. Cleans dishes with very little effort. Since it's so concentrated, a little goes a long way. I also use a tiny bit with warm water to clean my rings.
Angela B.
My family has used this for years, and it honestly smells amazing and leaves whatever you wash amazingly clean. You can usually find it with discounts, so it isn't pricey at all.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
This soap is great but very drying. I'm old school so I still stand over the sink and wash my dishes by hand ... yeah I know all bad for me lol. This soap isn't as potent as dawn but it's a nice soap when you need something quick it gets the job done but I run out of this quickly
Megan P.
Oshkosh, WI
LOVE pamolive dish soap. I always feel like my dishes shine after using the soap. It is a good price and a lot goes a long way when cleaning off tough, stuck on messes. It is my go to for cleaning not only dishes but surfaces in my kitchen and bathroom as well.
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
I can normally find these on sale at cvs for 1 dollar of 5 for 5 dollars. I always stock up. A little goes such a long way. I find with a lot of dish soaps you have to use a lot but with this i use maybe a dime size amount and I can do half my sink full of dishes.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
Gets the job and cleans off dishes easily. I will say you only need a little bit (I'm a chronic over sudser) to clean most dishes. It bubbles up quite nicely with a refreshing & clean scent.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
Everyone buys this stuff because it reminds you of home! Cuts grease like no other brand compared, has a comforting and clean smell, and always affordable. It's been around forever for a reason :) A tad more expensive than other brands, however it gets the job done.
Melissa S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
We have bought this dish soap a few times. I feels it does a great job of cleaning and because it is concentrated you only need the smallest amount. I think it's a great value and affordable. I will be buying this again and I would recommend this to everyone.
Milene R.
Park City, UT
I like this one because it's very very concentrated which means you put a little tiny bit on the sponge and you gonna do a lot of dishes with this tiny. The fragrance is ok, its not like wow but because it's very effective I'll keep buying it over and over again.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
Mt family has been using this product for years and I've never once seen an unclean or greasy dish in my house! One drop of this soap and the grease seems to vanish! It's very effective and gets the job done! So I am continuing to use the soap till this day!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?