BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Angel S.
The tiniest bit of this goes a long way. I use it daily without gloves and it doesn't dry my hands out at all! It doesn't smell bad either
Tiffany H.
I love Palmolive brand. No other dish detergent gets dishes clean as well as this brand. Doesn't leave a greasy film on dishes like others.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX
Palmolive is a very traditional dish soap. It leaves the dishes super clean and it does not have a strong scent. Good price for the value.
Brandi F.
Oh me oh my. I'm sooooooo OCD and with this product I use with anything. Not only in the kitchen. It it's also great for washing your car.
Mirna M.
Nothing beats the original. I like the thickness of Palmolive, I feel like I use less to clean and I'm able to get more clean. It's great!
Richelle G.
Hendersonville
Works good and great value. Never can go wrong with that! Only thing is it can leave your hands dried out, especially in the winter months.
Laura H.
Macon, GA
The only dish liquid I'll use. It's the only one that doesn't smell gross to me and it's easy to wash off of my hands without ruining them.
Logann P.
This dish liquid is very gooey, thick, and sticks to things like glue. I love that it gets super bubbly when you are scrubbing the dishes.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
I like the scent of this and that I don't have to use a lot. My hands aren't ever dried out when I use it and my dishes are always clean.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
A great dish cleaner. Especially nice for greasy dishes as it really cuts through the grease and cleans well. You can get it at Wal Mart.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?