Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Eva C.
Eva C.
Fontana, CA

Gotta love the original dish liquid. Never makes my hands feel rough, and really gets the job done.
Deepali J.
Deepali J.

Love the scent, this takes me back to my first apartment here in the US.. does a fab job.. love it!
Casey A.
Casey A.

This soap definitely washes dishes very well. It has a very nice scent and even leave my hand soft.
Annie M.
Annie M.

Love how this dish soap is thicker and not watery. It lasts me longer and leaves my dishes cleaner.
Ronni S.
Ronni S.
Dove Creek, CO

I love this stuff. It makes everything very clean and smells great. You can't beat the price either
angel s.
angel s.
Riverview, FL

Recommend this product it does the job really good n it smells great it really breaks down the food
Uyen N.
Uyen N.
Port Arthur, TX

Main brand I use & scent. Others besides dawn that leaves a smell or soap taste like on containers.
Lovely C.
Lovely C.

I really love this dishwashing liquid. It really cleans very well and the with an affordable price
Kaleen K.
Kaleen K.

My family has used this for decades. It smells so good. It will make awesome bubbles for kids too!
Iryna B.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny

I always buy this over and over again. This is the best washing dishes soap that is on the market.

Join Now