Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS

It smells real good.. Works okay .. And rathers okay.. It's not my favorite but I do use it sometimes...
Kassy H.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA

I think this is the best dish liquid ever. It smeels great and with little you can wash a ton of dishes.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Can't beat a classic. Soft on hands but tough on grease is right!! No more letting dishes soak overnight
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX

The only scent of Palmolive i will use. I grew up with my mom using this and she still does to this day.
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
San Antonio, TX

SMELLS GREAT LATHERS GREAT WONDERFUL PRICE RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
Yonkers, NY

It gets the job done. the smell is a good smell. not very overpowering. leaves plates shining and clean.
Amber I.
Amber I.

I always use this brand in my house hold. Love how it doesn't leave my hands dry after washing the dishes.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN

No complaints does it's job. Nothing extravagant but nothing to complain about either. Decent prices too
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA

My go to dish soap for washing bottles and all I love the scent and no residue left after washing dishes
Its a okay dish soap although i stopped purchasing because i believe there is beter dish soaps out there

Join Now