Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Does it's job. Nothing extraordinary but it fulfills any and all expectations I have about dishwashing soap.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Stockertown, PA

I love getting this soap when it is on sale, the coupons make them so close to free I am always buying them!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL

Washes great, except it does take a little more to use compared to Dawn. It is wonderful on my hands as well
Jay T.
Jay T.

Love it, it's strong on the grease but soft on the hand if you don't like dawn this is the best alternative
Keyia B.
Keyia B.
Madison, WI

It keeps my hands soft when I use it to get ash dishes. A little goes a long way. I've used this for years.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Summerville, GA

It's a gentle detergent that gets dishes clean without any hassle. Very good at leaving dishes streak free.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Greenville, NC

I love this product. It get my dishes really clean but also doesn't dry out my hands. Definitely recommend.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, KY

Just a few drops of Palmolive dish soap and my sink is full of bubbles! A little surely does go a long way.
lezli r.
lezli r.
Adamsville, AL

I love this it removes grease and dirt off of dushes it leaves my glasses sparkly and with no streak marks.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA

It a great dish soap and very affordable.Brings down grease great. You get a good amount for a great price.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now