BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Georgie A.
Works well so dissolve grease and is not too harsh on the hands. And I find that a little goes a long way.This is one of my favorite scents.
Sophia U.
Durham, NC
This is the best dish washing soap, i've tried a couple but I just feel that this works best and leaves a somewhat good aroma on the dishes.
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
This dish soap works really well. Takes the greasyness of of my pots and pans. Also really get tough cooked on food off of my pots and pans.
Carolina E.
Naples, FL
This is my second option every time i go for groseries, it leaves my dishes clean and take off the fat fast. For the prices is a good optiion
Katie F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is what my mom bought when I was growing up, and what I still use today! A good, trusted brand with a great scent that gets the job done
Lynn B.
Virginia Beach, VA
This soap is thick and really cuts through grease and softens baked on food easily. It works hard on cleaning dishes but is easy on my hands
Adriana R.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is a classic product that I have bought for years. I bought another brand and was disappointed. This takes out scum/stains very easily.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
I've used Palmolive in the past, but it's not my favorite dish liquid! It really dries my hands and I don't like the way it cleans my dishes.
Charlyn C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Smells great. Feels great on the hands. I've been using this dish soap since I was really small when my mom showed me how to wash the dishes
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really like how it doesn’t really have that dish soap smell. It has a really nice scent and it’s very effective. It’s also very affordable
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?