Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Franksville, WI

Works okay. I prefer the blue one to the green for the scent. Gets the job done and doesn't cost too much.
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood , CA

We've used this soap for sooooo many years. we probably won't ever switch out. the smell is my favorite!!!
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Los Fresnos, TX

Best dish soap for greasy food residue or stubborn foods. Don't need too much soap since its concentrated.
Ricky S.
Ricky S.
Hughson, CA

It's dish soap. It works like it's supposed to. Many different types and smells of this brand to try out.
Williams W.
Williams W.
Sacramento, CA

This is an everyday household brand. Very affordable. Smells great and works excellently . Very satisfied
K S.
K S.

Palmolive always produces a great dish soap. This soap is super concentrated so a little goes a long way.
carina c.
carina c.
philadelphia, pa

Ever since i can remember i have been using this product. I love it.. it really helps to clean the dishes
Allysa G.
Allysa G.
Rochester, NY

gets dishes cleaned fast and doesn't dry out my hands. oil and other residue are not a problem with this.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I like this product it's pretty good but I would love for it to make more suds while I am washing dishes.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Alsip

This is my every day use I always buy this brand best product don't have to use a lot when washing dishes

Join Now