BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
This is really good for dishes but I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. It's really good at tackling stuff that's really oily.
Monica S.
This dish soap is amazing! It leaves my dishes clean and spotless. It is especially great when trying to remove very greasy product off dishes
Layna T.
Works OK. U have to use a lot to make the water have bubbles. If you're on a tight budget and looking for a decent dishsoap, this stuff works.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
I've used Palmolive in the past, but it's not my favorite dish liquid! It really dries my hands and I don't like the way it cleans my dishes.
Katie F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is what my mom bought when I was growing up, and what I still use today! A good, trusted brand with a great scent that gets the job done
Itzel T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love the smell of this soap and it's excellent for cleaning up dishes that aren't too greasy or messy but for the big stuff I prefer Dawn.
Charlyn C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Smells great. Feels great on the hands. I've been using this dish soap since I was really small when my mom showed me how to wash the dishes
Georgie A.
Works well so dissolve grease and is not too harsh on the hands. And I find that a little goes a long way.This is one of my favorite scents.
Sophia U.
Durham, NC
This is the best dish washing soap, i've tried a couple but I just feel that this works best and leaves a somewhat good aroma on the dishes.
Amber P.
This is dish soap and it's just the plain old boring original kind so there really isn't much to say about it other then it cleans my dishes
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?