BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
M O.
Wayne, PA
Always be my number one dish liquid. Really clean up the oil and dirt. Good scent. It doesn't leave my hand slippery like other dish soap.
Laura H.
Macon, GA
The only dish liquid I'll use. It's the only one that doesn't smell gross to me and it's easy to wash off of my hands without ruining them.
Tiffany H.
I love Palmolive brand. No other dish detergent gets dishes clean as well as this brand. Doesn't leave a greasy film on dishes like others.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
This soap jas great consistancy and the smell is not too overwhelming whhich makes my sensitive nose so happy. love it and super affordable
Richelle G.
Hendersonville
Works good and great value. Never can go wrong with that! Only thing is it can leave your hands dried out, especially in the winter months.
Angel S.
The tiniest bit of this goes a long way. I use it daily without gloves and it doesn't dry my hands out at all! It doesn't smell bad either
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX
Palmolive is a very traditional dish soap. It leaves the dishes super clean and it does not have a strong scent. Good price for the value.
Mirna M.
Nothing beats the original. I like the thickness of Palmolive, I feel like I use less to clean and I'm able to get more clean. It's great!
Kate V.
I always thought Dawn was the best dish soap but I bought Palmolive on sale a few months ago and I love it. Now it's my soap of preference.
Brandi F.
Oh me oh my. I'm sooooooo OCD and with this product I use with anything. Not only in the kitchen. It it's also great for washing your car.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?