Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Sara G.
Sara G.

Cleans the dishes. Not as well as I thought it would. Have to rehash dishes my husband washes with this.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS

It smells real good.. Works okay .. And rathers okay.. It's not my favorite but I do use it sometimes...
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX

The only scent of Palmolive i will use. I grew up with my mom using this and she still does to this day.
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
San Antonio, TX

SMELLS GREAT LATHERS GREAT WONDERFUL PRICE RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE
Kassy H.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA

I think this is the best dish liquid ever. It smeels great and with little you can wash a ton of dishes.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN

No complaints does it's job. Nothing extravagant but nothing to complain about either. Decent prices too
Its a okay dish soap although i stopped purchasing because i believe there is beter dish soaps out there
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.

Super concentrated this soap is used by all the family I like the price and I am happy with the results
Colette B.
Colette B.

Good dish soap. Used it so far throughout college and it gets grime off. And always on sale somewhere!!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Newark, NJ

The original! Never goes wrong. Does its job and more. Been in my family for years! Always a great buy!

Join Now