Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Dundalk, MD

A little bit goes a long way. Amazing cleaning power, doesn't dry out hands. No greasy residue,leaves dishes shining and clean.
Suayne M.
Suayne M.
Hialeah, FL

I like to use this green one every time I buy Palmolive. It works great! It leaves the dishes clean and my hands nice and soft.
A o.
A o.
New Philadelphia, OH

Great dish washing soap! It is probably one of the best working soaps I've used ! And gives off great scent ! Highly recommend
Aliza C.
Aliza C.

Great formula. It's always my go to for dish detergent as it always cuts through grease and tough dirty messes left on dishes.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Canton, OH

A little bit goes a long way! It works great concentrated if something needs to sit and soak or gets sudsy for washing dishes!
brooke M.
brooke M.
Toronto

I only use this brand or dawn. Everything else is too watery or gives me hives. It does a good job cleaning the dishes too lol
Susan J.
Susan J.
Mokena, IL

Long time favorite and OG product that I purchase again and again. Who remembers Madge... Your soaking in it! Love Palmolive!!
Elbert E.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN

Everyone in the household loves this product. Greatly priced and gets the job done well. Love the scents and the power of soap
Christine K.
Christine K.
Santa Cruz, CA

Works good on my diahes. Have to soak greasy dishes in hot water for a while. And it drys out my my hands. But it smells good.
rachel a.
rachel a.

Gets rid of grease on plastic and pans! Love it! I also love the original scent. Don't want my dishes smelling like an island!

Join Now