Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Jolo, WV

LOVE Palmolive It's a great affordable dish soap! I usually buy mine at walmart and it always gets my dishes clean! And it goes along way it doesn't take much to go along way! And I do alot of dishes and it usually last me alot of loads of dishes! And yes I will buy it again!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancleave, MS

This is the current type of dish liquid that I use on a regular basis. I think the scent is great. It is not to overwhelming. The soap works wonderfully. I don't have to use a whole lot in order to get several sink fulls of dishes clean. I will definitely purchase this again!
Ammy A.
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA

I like ti used this product as a complement of my soap dishwasher. I used to clean the dishes that and need right away without using the machine. They made a great job and smell good. You can buy it easily in the supermarket and the best at all is that it does not expensive.
Jaye R.
Jaye R.

Sometimes my dishes need a little extra help, even after being put through the dishwasher. This soap gets rid of all leftover food bits, and make the dish feel clean afterword. I've used this soap, my roommate uses the soap, my parents use it. It works. It gets the job done.
melissa b.
melissa b.
Middletown, NJ

This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried other brands and was not happy with the overall results, so I stick with Palmolive. It has just the right suds and gets the job done. It has a pleasant sent and I recommend this product to others. I do love when it goes on sale.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA

Arguably my favorite dish soap ever. You don't have to use very much and it smells light, fresh, and clean. It is available pretty much everywhere so it's easily accessible and affordable. The only con is that it tends to dry my hands out if I use it for too long at one time
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

Palmolive is probably my favorite dish detergent because it is very good and getting dishes clean. It reduces the time I have to spend scrubbing stuck on food. With this brand I noticed I have to use a lot less soap than with other brands. A little really does go a long way.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI

Ive been using this for years, my mother before me an hers.. it leaves your dishes clean an smelling good just like your hands. its cheap an you can find it at the dollar tree . i haven't found anything wrong with it yet, we even use it to wash the pets an to make bubbles lol
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Napa, CA

I LOVE palmolive original dish soap. It smells amazing and makes me feel nostalgic everytime I use it to do dishes despite the fact no one in my family ever used it (so no clue where that's coming from). I buy this again and again and it makes me want to do the dishes more.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I originally got this from the hospital when I had my son it was in my "take home bag" I loved the way it smelt and bought big bottles of it. Most detergents dry my hands out and leave residue on your dishes but this stuff doesn't. I'll never switch back to any other brand.

Join Now