Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancleave, MS

This is the current type of dish liquid that I use on a regular basis. I think the scent is great. It is not to overwhelming. The soap works wonderfully. I don't have to use a whole lot in order to get several sink fulls of dishes clean. I will definitely purchase this again!
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

Palmolive is probably my favorite dish detergent because it is very good and getting dishes clean. It reduces the time I have to spend scrubbing stuck on food. With this brand I noticed I have to use a lot less soap than with other brands. A little really does go a long way.
melissa b.
melissa b.
Middletown, NJ

This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried other brands and was not happy with the overall results, so I stick with Palmolive. It has just the right suds and gets the job done. It has a pleasant sent and I recommend this product to others. I do love when it goes on sale.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA

Arguably my favorite dish soap ever. You don't have to use very much and it smells light, fresh, and clean. It is available pretty much everywhere so it's easily accessible and affordable. The only con is that it tends to dry my hands out if I use it for too long at one time
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI

Ive been using this for years, my mother before me an hers.. it leaves your dishes clean an smelling good just like your hands. its cheap an you can find it at the dollar tree . i haven't found anything wrong with it yet, we even use it to wash the pets an to make bubbles lol
Britnee J.
Britnee J.

My go to dish liquid. It's cheap and good. Even though I don't wash dishes a lot, I always have some of this around. It's great for combining with a tub cleaner or sink cleaner to get a good clean. I also use it with a toothpaste mixture to clean my shoes from time to time.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I originally got this from the hospital when I had my son it was in my "take home bag" I loved the way it smelt and bought big bottles of it. Most detergents dry my hands out and leave residue on your dishes but this stuff doesn't. I'll never switch back to any other brand.
aarifah y.
aarifah y.

This palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid it ok and is cheap. i brough it from a corner shop. the value is low and th price is very low. the scent is ok like normal un cente dish liquids. i would recommend it to people who are looking for low pricd dish liquid.
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA

I like the Palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. The smell is the original scent which I find pleasing. It's not very harsh on my hands. I don't think it cleans quite as well as the Dawn-- that really cuts through the grease- but all in all it does a good job.
Becky P.
Becky P.

The Palmolive Ultra is okay, but not my favorite dish soap. It gets the job done, but it's not as good on grease as other soaps. It seems to take more soap to get greasy dishes dry. The price is good, but if you end up using more to get dishes clean, it's not a good value.

Join Now