Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Lynwood, CA

I love how soapy this dish washing soap is. Lets me know I am really cleaning my dishes. I also like that very little of it goes a long way when doing your dishes, especially after a party. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle so I could refill the bottle I already have at home.
Kristan D.
Kristan D.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I not only use Palmolive in my home, but at my job as well. (School Cafeteria) We use it to soak our pans and it genuinely cuts grease, but also helps get baked on cheese and breading off of the pans. The scent is a bonus. We'll continue to go back to Palmolive again and again.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA

I love using this detergent it is the best i have ever used! I am more of an original gal so i like to use the plain one and i think it honestly has the best freshest scent! It is reasonably priced and I feel like the bottle is pretty big! I would recommend to others for sure.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancleave, MS

This is the current type of dish liquid that I use on a regular basis. I think the scent is great. It is not to overwhelming. The soap works wonderfully. I don't have to use a whole lot in order to get several sink fulls of dishes clean. I will definitely purchase this again!
melissa b.
melissa b.
Middletown, NJ

This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried other brands and was not happy with the overall results, so I stick with Palmolive. It has just the right suds and gets the job done. It has a pleasant sent and I recommend this product to others. I do love when it goes on sale.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

Palmolive is probably my favorite dish detergent because it is very good and getting dishes clean. It reduces the time I have to spend scrubbing stuck on food. With this brand I noticed I have to use a lot less soap than with other brands. A little really does go a long way.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI

Ive been using this for years, my mother before me an hers.. it leaves your dishes clean an smelling good just like your hands. its cheap an you can find it at the dollar tree . i haven't found anything wrong with it yet, we even use it to wash the pets an to make bubbles lol
Heather H.
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA

Arguably my favorite dish soap ever. You don't have to use very much and it smells light, fresh, and clean. It is available pretty much everywhere so it's easily accessible and affordable. The only con is that it tends to dry my hands out if I use it for too long at one time
aarifah y.
aarifah y.

This palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid it ok and is cheap. i brough it from a corner shop. the value is low and th price is very low. the scent is ok like normal un cente dish liquids. i would recommend it to people who are looking for low pricd dish liquid.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I originally got this from the hospital when I had my son it was in my "take home bag" I loved the way it smelt and bought big bottles of it. Most detergents dry my hands out and leave residue on your dishes but this stuff doesn't. I'll never switch back to any other brand.

Join Now