BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Stephanie P.
Aurora, CO
This is the absolute best dish soap, and only dish soap I will ever use! 100% effective, AMAZING price, and you don't even need a lot for your dishes. The best part is that it leaves your hands nice, smooth, and soft. Just as if you used the best soap and lotion ever!
Máire H.
Monmouth, ME
This is my favorite dish liquid to use when hand washing dishes. It's removes grease and built up food easily and cleans effectively without leaving that weird soapy smell behind. It's also very gentle on your hands and doesn't leave them feeling dry
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
This is actually the dish soap that the hospital I gave birth to my daughter too gave me to clean my breast pump with. I ended up buying two bottles of it shortly after and use it daily to wash her bottles in it! It is safe to use and fairly well priced!
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I don't know if this soap is actually the best but I've been using it since I was a young child and the scent is extremely pleasing and of course I always love it actually cleans my dishes and removes any Grease and I refuse to it use any other dish soap
Sherricka H.
Snellville, GA
This is my go to dish detergent. I dont change detergents unless there is a great deal on other kinds/brands. This is always effective and never disappointing. The price is on point no matter if I have a coupon or not, I would still purchase this.
Shane K.
This is a good dish soap. That is all. It is your run of this mill detergent with nothing special about it. I typically use my dish washer for my every day dishes and use this for pots, pans and other items that I can't fit in the dish washer.
Christina C.
Bronx, NY
No a huge fan of Palmolive. Need way to much to wash one sink of dishes. If I need to continue to add more soap to wash a few dishes it's such a waste. Not nearly as sudsy enough.
Yuliya P.
Lombard , IL
This laundry detergent does its job well. Removes dirt and oil from dishes and smells nice. However, you need to use quite a lot of it. You will go through this bottle fast if you wash dishes on a regular basis. I prefer buying in large quantities
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
This has been around forever so I think it's fair to say that it does it's job. The scent is fresh and it works for multiple things. I can usually count on palmolive being under 3 bucks at the store so its one of my top 3 dish detergents to buy! Works like a charm always.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
Palmolive works really well if you let it soak in for a few hours. There really isn't any scent, and it will last you a while if you use it sparingly. We use palmolive fairly often in our house, and whenever it is least expensive at the store
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?