BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
Just a drop cleans a bunch. You can always find this brand on sale every other week if you're a bargain shopper but its well worth its original cost. I usually grab the big refill 64 oz bottle thats usually less than $8. I recommend buying it that way rather than keep having to buy the small bottle
Milene R.
Park City, UT
I like this one because it's very very concentrated which means you put a little tiny bit on the sponge and you gonna do a lot of dishes with this tiny. The fragrance is ok, its not like wow but because it's very effective I'll keep buying it over and over again.
Kaylee T.
I have purchased this item multiple times and I am always satisfied. It is reasonably priced and can be found at any super market. It has a good scent that isn't too powerful and smells clean.
Francis G.
Dorchester, MA
This soap it's my favorite. Sometimes in a Hispanic house we like greasy food and with Palmolive ultra original all my pod and dishes get very clean. And the best part is that last for a long time. Just a little drop and that is enough. I highly recommend it.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Original scented is all I ever really reach for. With this brand I've noticed it tends to dry out my hands and make them rash out if I add a scent. It gets the job done, plates are left sparkly clean and super low prices, especially with variety packs!
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
This dish soap is a great pick up at the dollar tree if you are running low on funds or forgot to grab some at the grocery store. For the price I would say it gets the job done. Not crazy of the scent of the original nor the feeling it leaves on my hands.
Breanna P.
Enid, OK
Good dish soap. It does a good job of getting off any stuck on food Rembrandts and leaves my dishes clean and sparkling. I have read purchased this product several times and I do enjoy it. It is not my favorite dish soap, but it gets the job done well.
Mirsada H.
I love the Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid out of all Dishwashing Liquids. It gets so bubbly with just using a couple of drops. Leaves my dishes shinging like brand new. Deff recommend.
Máire H.
Monmouth, ME
This is my favorite dish liquid to use when hand washing dishes. It's removes grease and built up food easily and cleans effectively without leaving that weird soapy smell behind. It's also very gentle on your hands and doesn't leave them feeling dry
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee, FL
This is actually the dish soap that the hospital I gave birth to my daughter too gave me to clean my breast pump with. I ended up buying two bottles of it shortly after and use it daily to wash her bottles in it! It is safe to use and fairly well priced!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?