Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
nat h.
nat h.
Stockton, CA
This product cleans your dishes very well and it moisturizes your hands too. After you wash the dishes, your hands with smell good and feel soft. It has a nice scent to it, a lot of the different scents smell great to. If you're looking for a good dish soap. Use this one.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
I am a believer of all things original, including dish liquid. I have been using this brand for as long as I can remember. It always cleans my dishes well without leaving a film. The smell is one of freshness. I will continue to buy this product until it is discontinued.
Skyler A.
Skyler A.
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:15 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I use this brand so I can do my everyday dishes. It gets my cups sparkling clean and will lift up any hard stains (sauce stains) off of any pan. I won't use this on my daughters bottles however because the scent seems to linger in the bottles but other then that its good
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Feel this is the best dish soap that I have tried. It doesn't leave a taste or residue on our dishes. It suds up nice and makes me feel that the dishes are clean. I would recommend to others and think the price is right. I will not change brands and will continue to use.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Nov. 18, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
same dish soap i use at work and at home. gets the job. good value. great to get the small size when traveling. gets the greasy feel out of hands and also all my dishes. i would recommend to anyone looking for a good dish liquid. awesomme for cleaning makeup brushes too
Elsa C.
Elsa C.
WINONA, MN
This is a great, cheap product that does the job! I don't have a dishwasher in my apartment, so I have to wash all dishes by hand. I know I can always trust Palmolive to get even the most stubborn food off of my dishes, and to make them clean and ready to eat off again!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Flower Mound, TX
This is my go to soap to clean around the house! Dishes? Sure! But more than anything, I scrub my dirty sinks and toilets with this soap. It lathers amazingly and I never have to clean with a hassle because this is always under my sink ready for me to use all the time!
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
A little definitely goes a long way! With my sponge, I just drip a few drops and bubbles everywhere! It really does clean dishes and I like that I can soak pots with a few drops of this. The quality of this stuff make the price great! I still continue to buy this brand
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I love Palmolive dish soap. I get so mad at my husband when he buys the generic brand or the cheap brand from the dollar store. because there is such a difference. with Palmolive a little goes a long way. it gets rid of the oil and grease, and isn't harsh on my hands.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pretty much the only product i use to wash dishes. Does not dry out my hands. Does not leave a film on the dishes. Gets the food off easily. My company also uses this product in whole sale and retail. Yes I would recommend Palmolive to others. Its a trust worthy brand
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?