BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
This dish soap is a great pick up at the dollar tree if you are running low on funds or forgot to grab some at the grocery store. For the price I would say it gets the job done. Not crazy of the scent of the original nor the feeling it leaves on my hands.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
This is actually the dish soap that the hospital I gave birth to my daughter too gave me to clean my breast pump with. I ended up buying two bottles of it shortly after and use it daily to wash her bottles in it! It is safe to use and fairly well priced!
Máire H.
Monmouth, ME
This is my favorite dish liquid to use when hand washing dishes. It's removes grease and built up food easily and cleans effectively without leaving that weird soapy smell behind. It's also very gentle on your hands and doesn't leave them feeling dry
Stephanie P.
Aurora, CO
This is the absolute best dish soap, and only dish soap I will ever use! 100% effective, AMAZING price, and you don't even need a lot for your dishes. The best part is that it leaves your hands nice, smooth, and soft. Just as if you used the best soap and lotion ever!
Sherricka H.
Snellville, GA
This is my go to dish detergent. I dont change detergents unless there is a great deal on other kinds/brands. This is always effective and never disappointing. The price is on point no matter if I have a coupon or not, I would still purchase this.
Christina C.
Bronx, NY
No a huge fan of Palmolive. Need way to much to wash one sink of dishes. If I need to continue to add more soap to wash a few dishes it's such a waste. Not nearly as sudsy enough.
Shane K.
This is a good dish soap. That is all. It is your run of this mill detergent with nothing special about it. I typically use my dish washer for my every day dishes and use this for pots, pans and other items that I can't fit in the dish washer.
Yuliya P.
Lombard , IL
This laundry detergent does its job well. Removes dirt and oil from dishes and smells nice. However, you need to use quite a lot of it. You will go through this bottle fast if you wash dishes on a regular basis. I prefer buying in large quantities
Khrissy L.
This is my go to product. I love it, cleaning is amazing with it. It also smells great and I've been using this since I was young. I usually go to bjs or Costco and purchase the big bottles. Totally recommend to people. It's affordable and great
Sara H.
My husband and I buy a two pack of these in our Amazon Subscribe and Save. We have been enjoying it. Very soft on our hands. When we have a pan that needs to soak we put a little bit in the pan and the next morning it comes all comes right off.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?