BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Athena M.
Tampa, FL
its hard to switch over from palmolive because this is a grease kicking monster. we love this product especially when we make something greasy.
Katie F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is what my mom bought when I was growing up, and what I still use today! A good, trusted brand with a great scent that gets the job done
Charlyn C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Smells great. Feels great on the hands. I've been using this dish soap since I was really small when my mom showed me how to wash the dishes
Sophia U.
Durham, NC
This is the best dish washing soap, i've tried a couple but I just feel that this works best and leaves a somewhat good aroma on the dishes.
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
This dish soap works really well. Takes the greasyness of of my pots and pans. Also really get tough cooked on food off of my pots and pans.
Carolina E.
Naples, FL
This is my second option every time i go for groseries, it leaves my dishes clean and take off the fat fast. For the prices is a good optiion
Adriana R.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is a classic product that I have bought for years. I bought another brand and was disappointed. This takes out scum/stains very easily.
brianna r.
Always use this soap! I like that it doesn't dry out my hands and it gets the job done. I also like the different scents that are available.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
I've used Palmolive in the past, but it's not my favorite dish liquid! It really dries my hands and I don't like the way it cleans my dishes.
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
Doesn't cut through grease as well as others. It makes your hands very dry. This is my back up dish soap if I cannot find my brand of choice.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?