BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
SOLMAYRA M.
really like to use this dish soap because it removes the grease great and has a good smell. I've tried a couple of scents and love them and leave my hands as soft as a baby bottom. very affordable and sometimes i find coupons in sunday papers plus store sales.
Dani C.
Edison, NJ
I'm not really sure what could make a dish soap bad, since I've almost always just used this brand. It's affordable, gets the grease feeling off, does its job while leaving your hands pretty soft. I would keep using it since its effective and I'm not sure what other soap I would try.
Lara L.
This has been the dish detergent that I have used for as long as I can remember. It is really good and it's concentrated so it's not runny like other detergents. It does leave a bad smell though. I'd like it better if the detergent had a nicer smell.
Madison M.
Genoa City, WI
This dish soap is very cheap and gets the job done. Although it is very cheap and gets the job done, I find that I am always reapplying soap to the sponge . I'm glad that this brand has created other scents, definitely a buy if you are on a tight budget
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This soap smells clean but isn't overpowering. It is almost always on sale, and you can usually find good coupons as well! I typically find this product for a good price at CVS or Giant, and can usually get away with only purchasing it with a coupon. It cleans dishes well, and doesn't leave an in-appetizing scent behind.
Raenica C.
Albany, NY
This soap smells great. It always gets the grease off my dishwashers. My hands feel soft after using it. I don't usually buy this detergent, my grandmother does, but I always liked it because it got the job done and I would recommend this to anyone
Jamy K.
My mother used this when I was little and now I use it.  I love the smell too.  It makes my hands so soft and smooth unlike other top brands which seem to rip your skin off.  I wish the cap was a little more sturdy as I have busted more than I can say.  I would recommend this product highly.
Carol D.
Schnecksville, PA
OMGosh I love Palmolive, use this stuff long time ago and started using cheaper soap. I used Joy or store brand until I seen that Palmolive was on sale and I had a coupon. Wow just a little goes a long way. I love the scent and the cleaning power never going back to cheaper soap staying with Palmolive.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
Palmolive is another dish soap that love using. I notice that this bubbles more than Dawn, which is a plus for me. The price value for this is also cheap and affordable. It also contains an enjoyable scent that is different from Dawn's.
Christine B.
This dish soap smells good and cleans dishes well. Palmolive is a very good valued dish soap. Bought at Walmart and would buy again if on a budget. It cleans well, but leaves my hands dry if I wash too many dishes.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?