Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Rosa L.
Rosa L.

This soap is amazing! Very tough on grease and gentle on my hands. Definitely does the job for a great price.
Stacey Y.
Stacey Y.
Norwalk, CT

This liquid soap does the job, but leaves my hands feeling really dry. It has a pleasant enough scent though.
Abby A.
Abby A.

This soap is one of the affordable ones. It does the job and smells good but always leaves my hands very dry.
Elina T.
Elina T.
Tampa, FL

I love this product have been using it for many many years and will continue to use it. I highly recommend it
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Winters, CA

Only soap I buy has the most bubbles and soapiness compared to other I have used and a little goes a long way
Carla S.
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA

Really loke this product because it removes the greasiness out without any problems.. i perfer this over dawn
Janell H.
Janell H.
Conway, SC

I think this works just as good as the other brands and it's a lot cheaper! Great scents to choose from also!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, Nj

Works ok and is always on sale. I still prefer dawn but I will use this in a pinch. You get what you pay for.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Monroe, Ga

Never dissapoints. Always does the job and the scent is very fresh and I always love watching the commercials
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

Like Palmolive when it's on sale I will pick up over dawn but pick up dawn over Palmolive. Gets the job done
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?