Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
San Antonio, TX

SMELLS GREAT LATHERS GREAT WONDERFUL PRICE RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
Yonkers, NY

It gets the job done. the smell is a good smell. not very overpowering. leaves plates shining and clean.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the best dish soap there is. It's the best to remove grease. It only takes a drop to get soapy.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Needville, TX

Palmolive is the way to go. 8 like the orifinial brand because it always does the job. Great price too!
Ivette L.
Ivette L.
Ridgewood, NY

I like how palm olive cleans my dishes and I also like the pleasant scent. And it doesn't dry my hands.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Newark, NJ

The original! Never goes wrong. Does its job and more. Been in my family for years! Always a great buy!
Grew up with my mom using this and now i use it! Fights grase great smell and smooth on hands i love it
Yoczi M.
Yoczi M.
Norwalk, CA

A little goes a long way and it leaves my dishes clean and smell clean as well! Plus my hands smooth too
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.

Super concentrated this soap is used by all the family I like the price and I am happy with the results
Colette B.
Colette B.

Good dish soap. Used it so far throughout college and it gets grime off. And always on sale somewhere!!

Join Now