Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Madison O.
Madison O.

This soap smells nice. It also tears through grease. I use this on pans even after they have been setting.
Last very long. Able to use fot long period of time before running out. Really good at cleaning dishes etc
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Ballwin, MO

In my opinion it works just like any other dish washing soap. Doesn't irritate my hands, cleans my dishes.
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Los Fresnos, TX

Best dish soap for greasy food residue or stubborn foods. Don't need too much soap since its concentrated.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Franksville, WI

Works okay. I prefer the blue one to the green for the scent. Gets the job done and doesn't cost too much.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Alsip

This is my every day use I always buy this brand best product don't have to use a lot when washing dishes
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I like this product it's pretty good but I would love for it to make more suds while I am washing dishes.
Emily F.
Emily F.

This actually softens your hands the more you use it so I like to use it when I am doing the daily dishes
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS

It smells real good.. Works okay .. And rathers okay.. It's not my favorite but I do use it sometimes...
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Can't beat a classic. Soft on hands but tough on grease is right!! No more letting dishes soak overnight

Join Now