BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
I think this product is good. The price is always reasonable its not bad on the hands & it works. Can't ask for much else for the price you pay
Jessica C.
My family has been using this for years! Green makes it easy to see the soap where it is and the new bottle is super slick. Works like a charm!
Isela L.
Hinesville, GA
Only dish soap I use. I have tried using less expensive brands but they definitely do not last half the time a single bottle of Palmolive does.
Cassy H.
This washes well, both hands and dishes but it really drys my skin out really bad, I do have sensitive skin but it's really nothing so serious.
Adriana G.
This dish soap leaves the dishes clean, they do not leave them greasy like other dish soaps. It has a nice scent too, it is affordable as well.
An R.
Albuquerque, NM
The soap itself works pretty good. I feel like I have to use more than normal to get grease out. I really don't like the way it smells though.
Ashley H.
Ive have used this product for years. It really does break down grease and is not drying on the skin. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes.
Layna T.
Works OK. U have to use a lot to make the water have bubbles. If you're on a tight budget and looking for a decent dishsoap, this stuff works.
Athena M.
Tampa, FL
its hard to switch over from palmolive because this is a grease kicking monster. we love this product especially when we make something greasy.
Maricela R.
Newman, CA
My mom uses this product and she likes it but I don't like the consistency it d oesn't make many bubbles but does s great job removing grease.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?