BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I like the scent of this dish washing liquid, and how much it suds up! This product is generally priced less than some similar products as well.
Marisol R.
Long Beach, CA
I enjoy using Palmolive dish soap. It is very concentrated therefore, it lasts quite a bit. You don't have to use much in order to do the dishes.
Nicole B.
Linden, IN
Can't beat the original Palmolive for super clean dishes! Never have to use more than a small dot for a sink load of dishes. Great for the price!
Becka G.
Denver, CO
Great on my dishes but not so much when you leave bubbles in the sink. The bubbles right away are non existent so you have to constantly add more
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I personally love the way Palmolive smells. And it works great on tough messes and dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges.
Kristina A.
This dish liquid gets the job done and is very affordable. My family has used it for years and we haven't really used any thing else. We love it.
Mari P.
I've used this since I can remember. I don't use the dishwasher. I use this for all my dish washing. It's also great on oil stains for my clothes
Lorina B.
Beaverton, OR
It cuts through grime and grease with ease. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts for quite a while. It has a fresh scent which is nice.
Layna T.
Works OK. U have to use a lot to make the water have bubbles. If you're on a tight budget and looking for a decent dishsoap, this stuff works.
Ashley H.
Ive have used this product for years. It really does break down grease and is not drying on the skin. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?