Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, Ky

Just a few drops of Palmolive dish soap and my sink is full of bubbles! A little surely does go a long way.
Sahanaa M.
Sahanaa M.

I find this dish soap good on the dishes, but its harsh on my hands. My hands end up feeling dry and rough!
lezli r.
lezli r.
Adamsville, AL

I love this it removes grease and dirt off of dushes it leaves my glasses sparkly and with no streak marks.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Phila, PA

The original is one of by go to's. Leto my dishes spotless . Gets those greasy stains of my lots and pans.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.

Great product that does its job. As advertised. You will be using it every time after you wash your hands.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Los Angeles, CA

Is a very good dish liquid in leaves my dishes very clean and smelling very good it doesn't have the smell
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Calexico, CA

My mom always uses this brand and likes this kind. Leaves dishes clean and shiny. I recommend it to others
Madison O.
Madison O.

This soap smells nice. It also tears through grease. I use this on pans even after they have been setting.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Springfield, MA

I used this a lot, so good so clean the dishes. One of my favorites products. Is concentrated,
I love used
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Franksville, WI

Works okay. I prefer the blue one to the green for the scent. Gets the job done and doesn't cost too much.

Join Now