Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

LOOVVEE this stuff! They are SOO amazing! I've told all of my family, friends, and neighbors about them!!!:):)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I hate the smell of this soap. It smells awful and it leaves your plates smelling like it. Would NOT recommend
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Clearwater, FL

Palmolive Cuts right through grease. No need to have to rewash it several times as with some other detergents.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Byron, MI

Palmolive soap works well, but a little more watery. It's price is decent and you can buy it almost anywhere.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Monroe, Ga

Never dissapoints. Always does the job and the scent is very fresh and I always love watching the commercials
Veronica C.
Veronica C.

This is the only dish soap I use! Always does the job! I've tried others but I always come back to this soap!
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Hannibal

Cleans well, doesn't leave any residue and doesn't leave behind a strong scent unlike a few brands I've used.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN

I like how my dishes come out really clean with just a couple drops of this dish soap. It is very economical.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.

This soap is amazing! Very tough on grease and gentle on my hands. Definitely does the job for a great price.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, Nj

Works ok and is always on sale. I still prefer dawn but I will use this in a pinch. You get what you pay for.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?