Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Ysette O.
Ysette O.
Kissimmee, FL

The only dish soap I use. It works great to get the grease and stuck on food right off without too much work.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Byron, MI

Palmolive soap works well, but a little more watery. It's price is decent and you can buy it almost anywhere.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Vineland, NJ

Works ok and is always on sale. I still prefer dawn but I will use this in a pinch. You get what you pay for.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.

Nos gusta mucho, nos facilita el lavado de platos y también hace muy buena espuma y tiene un aroma agradable
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Las Vegas, NV

Sometimes i used this but is not my favorite at all. I dont recomend to by and used this. Is not good at all
Anna A.
Anna A.
Tulare, CA

This product does its job. Not my all time favorite but do not mind it at all. Would use it again if needed.
Christine C.
Christine C.

Great soap! The ultra concentration means it suds up really nicely but you don't have to use a ton to do it.
Jéssica Z.
Jéssica Z.
West Orange, NJ

I started to use this now and I'm really enjoying this product. It's really good dish soap and really clean.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Thomasville, GA

Cleans perfectly! I use this all the time. Best grease fighting dish soap I've ever used! Smells great, too.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Imlay City, MI

Cleans dishes well. Takes away the grease and leftovers that get stuck on the dishes. Safe on hands as well.

Join Now