Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Pasco, WA

i buy the big one at costco and i love it, it gets the job done and a get an awesome deal especially whent costco has it on sale
Yazmin S.
Yazmin S.
Salem, OR

I like how palmolive takes the greas out of my dishes on the first try. I don't havw to be putting alot of soap to make it work.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Eagle Pass, TX

Great dish liquid, gets the job done. Cuts through all the grime and grease, no residue, rinses off super quick and great scent.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA

Such an amazing dish soap ! Super cheap I usually but for 99 cents and it does the work and very good and smells clean and fresh
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX

Smells great and works well. However it does dry out my hands quite well. I would love it more if it didn't dry my hands as much
I honestly don't buy it very often , doesn't work enough with oily pots and pans , love the smell and it doesn't dry your skin .
Amy W.
Amy W.
Indianapolis

This dish liquid cleans dishes very well. Only have to use very little for a sink full of dishes. Cuts through grease very well.
Tamisha D.
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL

My family uses this dishwashing soap and it cleans really well too. Takes away all the dirt and nastiness off of anything really
Charon S.
Charon S.

This is my all time favorite dish soap. Gets the dishes clean and cuts through grease. Very nice smell too. Makes my hands soft.
Tina D.
Tina D.

I love this dish soap it is the only brand I use and I have tried many different scents and only the original works best for me.

Join Now