Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Searcy, AR

Palmolive cuts grease so well, doesn't leave a residue, and is gentle on my hands. Plus, it smells great!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX

The only scent of Palmolive i will use. I grew up with my mom using this and she still does to this day.
Sara G.
Sara G.

Cleans the dishes. Not as well as I thought it would. Have to rehash dishes my husband washes with this.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN

No complaints does it's job. Nothing extravagant but nothing to complain about either. Decent prices too
Amber I.
Amber I.

I always use this brand in my house hold. Love how it doesn't leave my hands dry after washing the dishes.
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
San Antonio, TX

SMELLS GREAT LATHERS GREAT WONDERFUL PRICE RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS

It smells real good.. Works okay .. And rathers okay.. It's not my favorite but I do use it sometimes...
Its a okay dish soap although i stopped purchasing because i believe there is beter dish soaps out there
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
Yonkers, NY

It gets the job done. the smell is a good smell. not very overpowering. leaves plates shining and clean.
Mis G.
Mis G.

LOVE Palmolive. It cuts grease and grime plus the scent reminds me of my grandma. She used it growing up

Join Now