Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Ronni S.
Ronni S.
Dove Creek, CO

I love this stuff. It makes everything very clean and smells great. You can't beat the price either
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.

Works well on hard to get out food. Cleans dishes very well and leaves them almost sparkling clean.
Deepali J.
Deepali J.

Love the scent, this takes me back to my first apartment here in the US.. does a fab job.. love it!
Uyen N.
Uyen N.
Port Arthur, TX

Main brand I use & scent. Others besides dawn that leaves a smell or soap taste like on containers.
Casey A.
Casey A.

This soap definitely washes dishes very well. It has a very nice scent and even leave my hand soft.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Fontana, CA

Gotta love the original dish liquid. Never makes my hands feel rough, and really gets the job done.
Annie M.
Annie M.

Love how this dish soap is thicker and not watery. It lasts me longer and leaves my dishes cleaner.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Kennesaw, GA

Don't mess with the original. It's just so good. Gets my dishes clean and makes my hands feel soft
Lu C.
Lu C.

I've used this a couple of times, but the smell bothers me a bit, so I don't really buy this often
Iryna B.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny

I always buy this over and over again. This is the best washing dishes soap that is on the market.

Join Now