BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jackie V.
Everett, MA
The last dish liquid I bought was Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated, which was used up twice as fast as it should have been used. Did it clean my dishes? Yes, and actually did a great job in doing so, but I was upset that I ran out of the product so quickly, and I figured out why. This is a concentrated dish liquid, so in reality, I should use less product when cleaning the dishes. Unfortunately, this does NOT happen. Anyone who washes dishes regularly will tell you that they have their own method of doing this, and I use the dish liquid as I go, which I believe is the case with most people. When you are using the product with the "as you go" method, you end up pouring out the same amount of dish detergent whether it is concentrated or not, so you end up getting a lot less dish detergent for your buck when you buy this bottle. For this reason, I will not buy the concentrated dish liquid again.
Renee B.
This product has been a part of my household cleaning supplies since I was a little girl growing up in the 50's.
Used to love the clean, fresh and unpretentious natural scent wafting through the kitchen window to the backyard as my mother washed dinner dishes on a hot summer night while we kids would play until we were called in for bath time at which time, we would get a tub full of those long-lasting bubbles from that same dish washing liquid and happily splash around until time for bed. Sweet smelling and sweet dreams ūü§ó
Racxyrys H.
Doral, FL

Palmolive! The only dish soap that doesn't dry my hands out. I have extremely dry skin and my hands are 10X worse :( , HARD WORKING HANDS! lol. I love the clean smell of this soap also. I really don't have any complaints about it.. does what its supposed to, gets my dishes clean really easily and keeps my hands soft. I don't have any problem cleaning built up grease off pots and pans. The only brand I will buy.
Lynnsey D.
Palmolive gets the job done, but I've noticed that I've had to use a lot of it to achieve the same cleanliness as other brands. I suppose that's why the price tag is so low. Don't get me wrong, it certainly does the job, but I don't think it's as effective as other brands. Either way, you get what you pay for and the dishes are clean!
Teresa L.
I used the "Original" Original green dish washing soap for over 50 years. It is great for people with problem skin and allergies. It is the only product that I can use. The soap is very effective at cleaning. I use it with baking soda to scrub even the nastiest pans. I let them soak and then just rinse off the goop. It cleans aluminum pans to look like new. I use it in soap dispensers for hand soap. I also use it in my laundry. Please don't stop producing this product!
Myan T.
I personally am not a big fan of Palmolive. I feel the formula is too concentrated. I feel as though I have to use more product to get a better clean. It's pretty wasteful if you think about it. Double the amount? No thanks you. I will buy this over Ajax and cheaper end brand though since it works a bit better.
Tabs H.
I prefer Dawn, but Palmolive is honestly almost as good. My crazy sensitive skin means I need to wear gloves when using this brand, but it gets my dishes clean and doesn't leave a weird residue or anything like that. If you don't have sensitive skin or a Dawn budget, Palmolive really is the way to go!
LC S.
I like using the concentrated version of Palmolive dish soaps since they come in smaller packages which makes them easy to store in bulk.  These are always on sale somewhere.  I can dilute them to the strength I need. I would recommend this brand to anyone.  It cleans well and softens my hands so beautifully I almost want to bathe in it... hint hint Palmolive.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have recently started trying this product out and I love it. It has a great scent. It is not pricey and is easy to find. It doesn't leave streaks or marks on the dishes. It bubbles and gets the toughest stains and marks. The ultra strength of palmolive is my favorite and I'm considering switching to using this from now on. I do recommend this product to you and your family!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff works great and smells great too. It's not expensive either, which is a wonderful thing. When it's on sale I'll buy this, but I do that with almost everything. It gets off tough grease and gross food easily. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?