Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Ruby D.
Ruby D.

I love this too wash my dishes !! It takes off all duty and oil from my pans and leaves them smelling good
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Franksville, WI

Works okay. I prefer the blue one to the green for the scent. Gets the job done and doesn't cost too much.
Last very long. Able to use fot long period of time before running out. Really good at cleaning dishes etc
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Bubbles. Gets the dirty dishes clean and I don't have to soak them for days to get the stuck on stuff off.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Los Angeles, CA

Is a very good dish liquid in leaves my dishes very clean and smelling very good it doesn't have the smell
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Phila, PA

The original is one of by go to's. Leto my dishes spotless . Gets those greasy stains of my lots and pans.
Madison O.
Madison O.

This soap smells nice. It also tears through grease. I use this on pans even after they have been setting.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Springfield, MA

I used this a lot, so good so clean the dishes. One of my favorites products. Is concentrated,
I love used
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Calexico, CA

My mom always uses this brand and likes this kind. Leaves dishes clean and shiny. I recommend it to others
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Ballwin, MO

In my opinion it works just like any other dish washing soap. Doesn't irritate my hands, cleans my dishes.

Join Now