Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Gladyshka G.
Gladyshka G.
Clewiston, FL

One of the most used dish liquid . I can find it in any store I go to. Also it's very affordable and it cleans .
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Monterey park, Ca

Household essential. You don't need a pile of soap to clean a load of dishes, you get what you are looking for.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca

This soap is great I use it for dishes & sometimes even my makeup brushes it gets all the oil out & super clean
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

I actually received this as a gift from influenster. I loved it very much! Great smell, does its job very well.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

One of the dish soaps my family has used and like that's it's very affordable. The scent to it is great as well
Christine B.
Christine B.
West Newton, PA

This is by far the best cleaner I used in a long time cut right threw the grease and you only need a drop of it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I hate the smell of this soap. It smells awful and it leaves your plates smelling like it. Would NOT recommend
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.

This thing is so good for cleaning. And as it's concentrated it lasts for so long and leaves everything clean.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.

Love using this product for the dishes. It is amazing. Takes out the dirt and nasty food right off the dishes.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO

Okay this may sound weird but I use this to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender and it works sooo well!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now