Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
martha J.
martha J.
Carson, CA

A little goes a long way. Great original scent. Leaves hands soft and moisturized. Cleans dishes thouroghly.
VE-0145707Daniela h.
VE-0145707Daniela h.
Medley, FL

Excelente poder desangrasante y limpiador muy bueno siempre lo he usado lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

I really like this Palmolive dish liquid. It smells great and doesn't leave a residual smell in your hands.
Sahanaa M.
Sahanaa M.

I find this dish soap good on the dishes, but its harsh on my hands. My hands end up feeling dry and rough!
lezli r.
lezli r.
Adamsville, AL

I love this it removes grease and dirt off of dushes it leaves my glasses sparkly and with no streak marks.
Falon F.
Falon F.

Palmolive leaves my dishes as clean as a whistle! Not only that but it isn't slimy like other dish liquids.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, Ky

Just a few drops of Palmolive dish soap and my sink is full of bubbles! A little surely does go a long way.
Jay T.
Jay T.

Love it, it's strong on the grease but soft on the hand if you don't like dawn this is the best alternative
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA

It a great dish soap and very affordable.Brings down grease great. You get a good amount for a great price.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Greenville, NC

I love this product. It get my dishes really clean but also doesn't dry out my hands. Definitely recommend.

Join Now