Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
kali f.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI

This is the most used in my house because it works good and it's not expensive at all. I would choose this over other dish soaps.
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL

I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
Odalis A.
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA

This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Danielle  S.
Danielle S.
Sanford, NC

My all time favorite. Classic clean smell. I think i like it more for the smell and the price. Average suds and cleaning ability.
Aylin D.
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX

Granny loves the smell and leaves the dishes with an extreme look towards the and & when they get dry looks like they're brand new
Yaricssa R.
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX

I only use this when I run out of other dish soap. I have really sensitive skin so it irritates my hands and makes them super dry
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Belton, TX

This product provides bang for your buck, it has a pleasant scent, is affordable, and it works surprisingly well at killing fleas!
Janelle  h.
Janelle h.
Miramichi, Nb, NB

A classic scent and a hard working dish soap. i have no complaints about it, its cheap and it works which are my buying criteria.
Deena W.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI

Ahh my favorite dish soap! It's a classic and the scent is my absolute favorite. You can buy it anywhere and it's not too pricey.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chesapeake, VA

The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.

Join Now