BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA
My mom got me hooked on this dish soap. It removes all grease from your pots and dishes. Smells clean. Gentle on the hands. this is a must have.
Marisol R.
Long Beach, CA
I enjoy using Palmolive dish soap. It is very concentrated therefore, it lasts quite a bit. You don't have to use much in order to do the dishes.
Kristtall H.
Laredo, TX
My most favorite! Grease is gone in just one stroke!!! Very affordable and great product! Never has let me down when it come to doing my dishes!
Mari P.
I've used this since I can remember. I don't use the dishwasher. I use this for all my dish washing. It's also great on oil stains for my clothes
ana g.
I feel like this dish liquid soap is really good. My whole family is obsessed with it . It smell really nice. Good price and would buy it again.
Nicole B.
Linden, IN
Can't beat the original Palmolive for super clean dishes! Never have to use more than a small dot for a sink load of dishes. Great for the price!
Bri C.
New holland, Pa
I love the smell of this soap and it cuts off the grease without drying my hands out. I have to hand wash everything and with this it's a breeze.
Kirsten B.
Baltimore, MD
My household is been using this dish soap since I was a child. It's great and gets grease off very well and it leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Kelsi R.
Carson, CA
This is pretty much the only dish soap I use. It's cheap, smells good and gets the job done without making my dishes smell like soap permanently.
Valerie A.
Corona, CA
Ultra concentrated formula requires me to use significantly less for every set of dishes I wash. Also really gentle and moisturizing on my hands!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?