BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kelsi R.
Carson, CA
This is pretty much the only dish soap I use. It's cheap, smells good and gets the job done without making my dishes smell like soap permanently.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
The original and the best. A little goes a long way. I also use it to refill my foam soap washing up dispensers as it is still powerful enough
Jessica C.
My family has been using this for years! Green makes it easy to see the soap where it is and the new bottle is super slick. Works like a charm!
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This product is very affordable and does the job well. It is one of my go to dishsoaps for doing dishes and when I run out I often repurchase.
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
This is really good for dishes but I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. It's really good at tackling stuff that's really oily.
Athena M.
Tampa, FL
its hard to switch over from palmolive because this is a grease kicking monster. we love this product especially when we make something greasy.
Lorina B.
Beaverton, OR
It cuts through grime and grease with ease. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts for quite a while. It has a fresh scent which is nice.
Monica S.
This dish soap is amazing! It leaves my dishes clean and spotless. It is especially great when trying to remove very greasy product off dishes
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
I think this product is good. The price is always reasonable its not bad on the hands & it works. Can't ask for much else for the price you pay
Adriana G.
This dish soap leaves the dishes clean, they do not leave them greasy like other dish soaps. It has a nice scent too, it is affordable as well.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?