Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA

I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Norma M.
Norma M.
Lindsay, CA

the concentrate is my favorite one to use. It helps take off all the grease off my pots and pans and leaves your hand nice and soft
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Ashland, MS

I absolutely love this stuff. I love the smell of it and love the way it cleans. It's not as good as down, but a great alternative.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Martinsville, VA

Cleans very well and I will always love the formula. Concentrated, makes it an even better original. It still makes the hands nice.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great soap !! Leaves my dishes very clean. Love it and highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great dependable soap.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI

My family has been using Palmolive for as far as I can remember. It truly gets dishes clean easily and also is gentle on the hands.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA

Great dish soap. Gets the job done and the dishes clean. Affordable. I recommend this product. Tip: buy in bulk and keep refilling.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

I love to use this soap. I let some dishes soak overnight to get rid of stubborn food on some of my dishes and it acts as promised.
The Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is the only detergent I use to wash my dishes because it works so amazingly.

Join Now