Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Summerville, GA

It's a gentle detergent that gets dishes clean without any hassle. Very good at leaving dishes streak free.
VE-0145707Daniela h.
VE-0145707Daniela h.

Excelente poder desangrasante y limpiador muy bueno siempre lo he usado lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Greenville, NC

I love this product. It get my dishes really clean but also doesn't dry out my hands. Definitely recommend.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

I really like this Palmolive dish liquid. It smells great and doesn't leave a residual smell in your hands.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, Ky

Just a few drops of Palmolive dish soap and my sink is full of bubbles! A little surely does go a long way.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN

This dish soap has a very clean scent and is super effective! It's comparable in price to other dish soaps!
Keyia B.
Keyia B.
Madison, WI

It keeps my hands soft when I use it to get ash dishes. A little goes a long way. I've used this for years.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA

It a great dish soap and very affordable.Brings down grease great. You get a good amount for a great price.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Bristol

Love the scent, but I hate that the suds don't last long enough and you constantly have to keep using soap
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Franksville, WI

Works okay. I prefer the blue one to the green for the scent. Gets the job done and doesn't cost too much.

Join Now