Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Mariel S.
Mariel S.

Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
jeanette a.
jeanette a.
Rio Grande City, TX

My family has used this for years. I continued using it now that I'm married. It is economic and doesn't they job great. I love it
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

I love this Dish liquid, even though my hands get a little dry, but it works perfectly! And last for many days, it smell great too
Shawna G.
Shawna G.

We use this in our foaming dispenser. Cuts through grease Well! Fresh scent and gentle to use as hand soap in the kitchen as well.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Sun Prairie, WI

Great soap for a great price! I hate when I wash dishes and they still feel greasy, with Palmolive I don't run into that problem!
Bre C.
Bre C.
Tinley Park, IL

Love this product, cuts through everything. Even all that caked on grim that's on your pots and pans! And it's easy on your skin!
Carol M.
Carol M.

Just a little bit you was a whole sink of dishes. Doesn't hurt the hands or make you feel them dry or whatever. I really like it.
Johnny R.
Johnny R.
Albany, GA

It does its job fine but a lot of the contents has to be used in order to clean up greasy messes so you'll run out within a week.
Katharine F.
Katharine F.

Hands don't feel dry after long use and a little of the soap goes a long way however the smell is a bit fake and not overly nice.
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA

This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them.

Join Now