BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Rita R.
Salida, CA
The best brand ever. When doing your dishes the bubbles always stay and don't disappear. I've tried other brands and plamolive is by far the best
Kelsi R.
Carson, CA
This is pretty much the only dish soap I use. It's cheap, smells good and gets the job done without making my dishes smell like soap permanently.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY
Definitely a great dish liquid! I've been using this for a long time now and it still hasn't run out. lt leaves my dished super clean and shiny!
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX
This is the brand that I love for washing dishes when I am not using my dishwasher. I feel that it really gets them clean and my glasses a shine.
Keilah K.
Edinburg, TX
This is the dish soap that I use all the time, it smells great not too fragency I guess you can say. It also cleans the hard dishes reallly good!
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I personally love the way Palmolive smells. And it works great on tough messes and dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY
Kind of hard to wash off of the dishes but great for scrubbing stuck on things. Just a little bit goes a long way and it seems to never run out.
Shannon P.
Sanford, NC
Works pretty good! Not the best but I use it when I have nothing better to use! It really doesn't matter to me as long as it gets my dishes clean
Brittany S.
Clover, SC
Works really well. Very concentrated. You really don't need much. Make sure you rinse really well, it can be difficult to rinse all the way off.
Bri C.
New holland, Pa
I love the smell of this soap and it cuts off the grease without drying my hands out. I have to hand wash everything and with this it's a breeze.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?