Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
San Bernardino, CA

Love how concentrated this product is I feel like it really really gets all the tough grease off of all my dishes
Cheyennee B.
Cheyennee B.

Love Palmolive dish soap! Cleans dishes very well and it is one of the only brands that doesn't irritate my skin.
Gladyshka G.
Gladyshka G.
Clewiston, FL

One of the most used dish liquid . I can find it in any store I go to. Also it's very affordable and it cleans .
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA

Not as good as dawn but these are my go to if my first brand is out of stock. Good smell. Doesn't leave residue.
Yanique G.
Yanique G.
Mays Landing, NJ

Works well and gets the job done ... always get this when on sale because I get large bottles for the price of 1
lexi c.
lexi c.
Canutillo, TX

Awesome dish soap! One of my top three go to dish soaps get out the grease from pan & stick on food on anything!
Yoanesji O.
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ

I love plmolive & the smell too!!!! I use this dishwash really often and i love how clean it will leave the dish
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA

Always have to have some antibacterial soap to be sure and rinse before I place prep surfaces in the dishwasher.
Christa W.
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida

I love Palmolive dish soap. It's thick and smells great. I also like how I can easily find coupons to save money
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA

Great liquid soap. It cleans the dishes and removes all the oil from them love this dish soap it's my number one
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?