Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Kassy H.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA

I think this is the best dish liquid ever. It smeels great and with little you can wash a ton of dishes.
Sara G.
Sara G.

Cleans the dishes. Not as well as I thought it would. Have to rehash dishes my husband washes with this.
Its a okay dish soap although i stopped purchasing because i believe there is beter dish soaps out there
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN

No complaints does it's job. Nothing extravagant but nothing to complain about either. Decent prices too
Mis G.
Mis G.

LOVE Palmolive. It cuts grease and grime plus the scent reminds me of my grandma. She used it growing up
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX

The only scent of Palmolive i will use. I grew up with my mom using this and she still does to this day.
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
San Antonio, TX

SMELLS GREAT LATHERS GREAT WONDERFUL PRICE RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY

It gets the job done. the smell is a good smell. not very overpowering. leaves plates shining and clean.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jackson, Ga

My go to dish soap for washing bottles and all I love the scent and no residue left after washing dishes
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Can't beat a classic. Soft on hands but tough on grease is right!! No more letting dishes soak overnight

Join Now