Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I hate the smell of this soap. It smells awful and it leaves your plates smelling like it. Would NOT recommend
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Scranton, PA

Ultra concentrated good smell leave everything sparkling and clean last because of the concentrated I love it
Elina T.
Elina T.
Tampa, FL

I love this product have been using it for many many years and will continue to use it. I highly recommend it
Maricris M.
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe

muy bueno rinde para varias lavadas es costoso pero si vale su costo. queda limpio al menos y con buen aroma.
Abby A.
Abby A.

This soap is one of the affordable ones. It does the job and smells good but always leaves my hands very dry.
Janell H.
Janell H.
Conway, SC

I think this works just as good as the other brands and it's a lot cheaper! Great scents to choose from also!
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Winters, CA

Only soap I buy has the most bubbles and soapiness compared to other I have used and a little goes a long way
Stacey Y.
Stacey Y.
Norwalk , Ct

This liquid soap does the job, but leaves my hands feeling really dry. It has a pleasant enough scent though.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.

This is the only dish soap I use! Always does the job! I've tried others but I always come back to this soap!
Ysette O.
Ysette O.
Kissimmee, FL

The only dish soap I use. It works great to get the grease and stuck on food right off without too much work.

Join Now