Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jodi Ann P.
Jodi Ann P.
Middletown, NY

Good dishsoap have been using it for years. Great clean finish smells nice worth every penny my fave dishsoap ever
Janet S.
Janet S.
Antioch, TN

This is great on your hands. it gets oils off quick and it makes it easy to wash dishes. this is my favorite sent.
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC

I really like this brand...I usually buy this brand when gain is not on sale but this is a good bang for your buck
Shon M.
Shon M.
Mooresville, NC

Great dish liquid a little more expensive then gain but I will buy either one. Which one smells the b3st that day.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Bakersfield, CA

Gets threw the hard to clean stuff and grease. I not only use it on my dishes but my cars too. Leaves hands soft.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Staten Island, NY

I use this as hand soap and it smells good. It's also not drying, which is a big plus when you're washing dishes.
Maureen L.
Maureen L.
Shrewsbury, MA

I purchase Palmolive Ultra original dish soap for the kitchen in my office. It works well and the price is right.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX

Works well, and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps. It getting the job done like how it's suppose too
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Mount Orab, OH

One of the best brands for dish soap in my opinion. Much better than the competition. I will keep buying for sure
Jenette F.
Jenette F.
Bayside, NY

Works pretty good gets the job done well. It can leave your hands feeling a bit dry but it has a good value price
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?