Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Rosa L.
Rosa L.

This soap is amazing! Very tough on grease and gentle on my hands. Definitely does the job for a great price.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, Nj

Works ok and is always on sale. I still prefer dawn but I will use this in a pinch. You get what you pay for.
Abby A.
Abby A.

This soap is one of the affordable ones. It does the job and smells good but always leaves my hands very dry.
Elina T.
Elina T.
Tampa, FL

I love this product have been using it for many many years and will continue to use it. I highly recommend it
Christine L.
Christine L.
Byron, MI

Palmolive soap works well, but a little more watery. It's price is decent and you can buy it almost anywhere.
Maricris M.
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe

muy bueno rinde para varias lavadas es costoso pero si vale su costo. queda limpio al menos y con buen aroma.
Janell H.
Janell H.
Conway, SC

I think this works just as good as the other brands and it's a lot cheaper! Great scents to choose from also!
Helene D.
Helene D.
Fåberg

I like it. It cleans very well and it smells really good. It's a good product and I would recommend it highly
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Winters, CA

Only soap I buy has the most bubbles and soapiness compared to other I have used and a little goes a long way
Moriah K.
Moriah K.
Hanover, MN

Classic dish soap that I rely on the get my dishes clean. The scent is great too, it's not too overwhelming.

Join Now