BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kristtall H.
Laredo, TX
My most favorite! Grease is gone in just one stroke!!! Very affordable and great product! Never has let me down when it come to doing my dishes!
Nanci A.
Love the smell! This dishwashing soap is not only gentle on hands but cleans dish wonderfully amd with the lovely smell i enjoy washing dishes..
Catarina V.
Bloomsburg
My mother loves loves loves this soap. It gets the dishes so clean without any weird residue or soap smell even after rinsing off. Great cleaner
Ashley W.
New Milford
This detergent is most definitely tough on Grease I soaked some of my dishes with this soap and do very minimum scrubbing when it's time to wash
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY
Kind of hard to wash off of the dishes but great for scrubbing stuck on things. Just a little bit goes a long way and it seems to never run out.
Makayla N.
Plantation, FL
It always leaves the dishes clean and sparkling. It's also very affordable. It smells really nice. It does not leave my hands feeling dried out.
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA
My mom got me hooked on this dish soap. It removes all grease from your pots and dishes. Smells clean. Gentle on the hands. this is a must have.
Kristina A.
This dish liquid gets the job done and is very affordable. My family has used it for years and we haven't really used any thing else. We love it.
Mari P.
I've used this since I can remember. I don't use the dishwasher. I use this for all my dish washing. It's also great on oil stains for my clothes
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX
This is the brand that I love for washing dishes when I am not using my dishwasher. I feel that it really gets them clean and my glasses a shine.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?