Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Ashland, MS

I absolutely love this stuff. I love the smell of it and love the way it cleans. It's not as good as down, but a great alternative.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Martinsville, VA

Cleans very well and I will always love the formula. Concentrated, makes it an even better original. It still makes the hands nice.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great soap !! Leaves my dishes very clean. Love it and highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great dependable soap.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI

My family has been using Palmolive for as far as I can remember. It truly gets dishes clean easily and also is gentle on the hands.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA

Great dish soap. Gets the job done and the dishes clean. Affordable. I recommend this product. Tip: buy in bulk and keep refilling.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

I love to use this soap. I let some dishes soak overnight to get rid of stubborn food on some of my dishes and it acts as promised.
The Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is the only detergent I use to wash my dishes because it works so amazingly.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL

This is a great detergent it smells great and it does what it is supposed to. I love the smell and it is the main reason I buy it.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

A little goes a LONG way with this stuff. Works great to cut grease on pots, pans, and dishes. Not too harsh on your hands either.
Mariel S.
Mariel S.

Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.

Join Now