BY PALMOLIVE #94 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Rebecca L.
Wapakoneta, OH
Very concentrated. Only have to use a small amount for a whole sink full of dishes. Also very good at cleaning up greasy or dirty clothes and hats.
Cricket F.
El Paso, TX
I love this palmolive ultra because i can always find a good deal on it AND it works great! Never leaves my dishes with grease or leftover residue.
Paige O.
This is the only dish soap we buy at my house because it works so well on grease, and smells great. It doesnt dry out my hands, and its affordable!
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
The only dishsoap we use in my house! It's so cleansing and it smells great! Not too drying on my hand and it takes care of our plates really well!
Jessica W.
Middlesboro, KY
Always my favorite. Tough on grease, soft on hands! & The smell is pleasant as well. I buy this at my local grocery or walmart, it's easy to find.
Alyssa P.
Goodyear, AZ
This product gets the job done and has a nice scent. I also like that it doesn't dry out my hands after doing dishes. I will continue to purchase.
Melissa C.
Saddle Brook, NJ
For some reason this soap lasts the longest out all other soaps I've used and I'm constantly washing dishes the smell is clean and get the job done
Danielle M.
peoria
Palmolive cuts through grease with ease. Much like any other dish soap. It is really gentle on hands. It's a great price for what you are getting.
Rochelle D.
Now I'm not a big fan of washing dishes, but this product keeps my hands soft and works like a charm on grease or any food build up! Great product
Jessica A.
Summerville, SC
The best and most concentrated dish soap product I've ever used. Also a great value for how well it works and how little you need to go a long way.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?