Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
lezli r.
lezli r.
Adamsville, AL

I love this it removes grease and dirt off of dushes it leaves my glasses sparkly and with no streak marks.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Greenville, NC

I love this product. It get my dishes really clean but also doesn't dry out my hands. Definitely recommend.
VE-0145707Daniela h.
VE-0145707Daniela h.

Excelente poder desangrasante y limpiador muy bueno siempre lo he usado lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Summerville, GA

It's a gentle detergent that gets dishes clean without any hassle. Very good at leaving dishes streak free.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN

This dish soap has a very clean scent and is super effective! It's comparable in price to other dish soaps!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, Ky

Just a few drops of Palmolive dish soap and my sink is full of bubbles! A little surely does go a long way.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

I really like this Palmolive dish liquid. It smells great and doesn't leave a residual smell in your hands.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA

It a great dish soap and very affordable.Brings down grease great. You get a good amount for a great price.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Ballwin, MO

In my opinion it works just like any other dish washing soap. Doesn't irritate my hands, cleans my dishes.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Franksville, WI

Works okay. I prefer the blue one to the green for the scent. Gets the job done and doesn't cost too much.

Join Now