Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Regina

I break out so badly in hives from all dish soaps but this one was the worst. It left me with rashes and burns
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Peck, KS

Palmolive is an old you but a goody. Great degreaser and leaves no residue on my dishes and my hands are soft.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Paris, Ontario

Works alright, lathers well. Not the best in terms of grease fighting though and never smells as good as dawn.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO

Okay this may sound weird but I use this to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender and it works sooo well!
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Clearwater, FL

Palmolive Cuts right through grease. No need to have to rewash it several times as with some other detergents.
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.

This thing is so good for cleaning. And as it's concentrated it lasts for so long and leaves everything clean.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I hate the smell of this soap. It smells awful and it leaves your plates smelling like it. Would NOT recommend
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ

Great!! It works wonders. a little gets you a long way. removes everything. smell is good, i would recommended
Helene D.
Helene D.
Fåberg

I like it. It cleans very well and it smells really good. It's a good product and I would recommend it highly
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Winters, CA

Only soap I buy has the most bubbles and soapiness compared to other I have used and a little goes a long way

Join Now