Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Viviana A.
Viviana A.

It cuts through the grease and yet is sensitive enough for the plates. This is my second favorite soap. I recommend.
Where do I start it smells really good, plus it protects and softens you hands. It cleans off stains really nice too
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.
Chicago

Just love this stuff. Works well on dishes plus soft on hands and the origional scent is great i wont switch at all.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
St George , UT

The smell of the Palmolove Original is unlike any other. It's my favorite! And the bright green just makes me happy.
Tonya A.
Tonya A.

This is my second choice dish soap if I'm being honest. It's affordable and I grab it when I can't find my favorite.
Bita M.
Bita M.

My family and I have been using this original formula for years. It smells mildly fresh and cleans 100% of the time.
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL

My go-to dish soap, always gets my dishes clean without leaving streaks or scratching my pots! Great overall value!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Tucson, AZ

I love the smell of Palmolive and it cleans really well. My husband doesn't let me buy any other brand of dish soap
eunice o.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL

Good product! Does exactly what it says and is not harsh on hands,washes really clean without awful smell or odour.
Susan D.
Susan D.
North Dighton

Smooth feeling as you wash the dishes, a great amount of soap not a lot need to wash, goes a long way, lovely scent
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?