Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Can't beat a classic. Soft on hands but tough on grease is right!! No more letting dishes soak overnight
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS

It smells real good.. Works okay .. And rathers okay.. It's not my favorite but I do use it sometimes...
Amber I.
Amber I.

I always use this brand in my house hold. Love how it doesn't leave my hands dry after washing the dishes.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN

No complaints does it's job. Nothing extravagant but nothing to complain about either. Decent prices too
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX

The only scent of Palmolive i will use. I grew up with my mom using this and she still does to this day.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
St Jean, MB

Nice dish soap. Suds last a long time. Gets greasy dishes clean. Keeps Hans soft and also smells great.
Grew up with my mom using this and now i use it! Fights grase great smell and smooth on hands i love it
Yoczi M.
Yoczi M.
Norwalk, CA

A little goes a long way and it leaves my dishes clean and smell clean as well! Plus my hands smooth too
Cyrene T.
Cyrene T.
Willingboro

A little of this goes a long way. It suds up nicely and leaves my dishes clean and without water stains
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the best dish soap there is. It's the best to remove grease. It only takes a drop to get soapy.

Join Now