BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Paige O.
This is the only dish soap we buy at my house because it works so well on grease, and smells great. It doesnt dry out my hands, and its affordable!
Cricket F.
El Paso, TX
I love this palmolive ultra because i can always find a good deal on it AND it works great! Never leaves my dishes with grease or leftover residue.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC
I love this product, it only takes a small amount to wash a sink full of dishes. i buy this all the time. also leaves your hands feeling refreshing
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Smells okay and is cheap, but doesn't work as well as Dawn when cleaning pots, pans and such. When I'm running low on cash, I usually buy this one.
Nicole A.
Standish, ME
Palmolive dish soap is a good product. It's very gentle on your hands, but at the same time cleans and cuts through grease and caked on food great.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I've been using this dish soap for years. it cuts grease very easy so I'm not sitting at the sink forever trying to get stuck on stuff off of pans.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Gosh I have been using this for EVER it's not watery so it lasts soooooo long I love all the smells and it's so in expensive so we always get this
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
The only dishsoap we use in my house! It's so cleansing and it smells great! Not too drying on my hand and it takes care of our plates really well!
Melissa C.
Saddle Brook, NJ
For some reason this soap lasts the longest out all other soaps I've used and I'm constantly washing dishes the smell is clean and get the job done
Rochelle D.
Now I'm not a big fan of washing dishes, but this product keeps my hands soft and works like a charm on grease or any food build up! Great product
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?