BY PALMOLIVE #55 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Nicole B.
Linden, IN
Can't beat the original Palmolive for super clean dishes! Never have to use more than a small dot for a sink load of dishes. Great for the price!
Kristina A.
This dish liquid gets the job done and is very affordable. My family has used it for years and we haven't really used any thing else. We love it.
Brittany S.
Clover, SC
Works really well. Very concentrated. You really don't need much. Make sure you rinse really well, it can be difficult to rinse all the way off.
ana g.
I feel like this dish liquid soap is really good. My whole family is obsessed with it . It smell really nice. Good price and would buy it again.
Kelsi R.
Carson, CA
This is pretty much the only dish soap I use. It's cheap, smells good and gets the job done without making my dishes smell like soap permanently.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY
Definitely a great dish liquid! I've been using this for a long time now and it still hasn't run out. lt leaves my dished super clean and shiny!
Becka G.
Denver, CO
Great on my dishes but not so much when you leave bubbles in the sink. The bubbles right away are non existent so you have to constantly add more
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I personally love the way Palmolive smells. And it works great on tough messes and dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I like the scent of this dish washing liquid, and how much it suds up! This product is generally priced less than some similar products as well.
Rita R.
Salida, CA
The best brand ever. When doing your dishes the bubbles always stay and don't disappear. I've tried other brands and plamolive is by far the best
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?