Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA

This dish soap works great. I love the way it smells and it does not make my hand dry after I use it. I can buy this almost anywhere.
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
Salisbury, NC

I've found this at the dollar tree! & I'm a big dollar tree fanatic! So of course I tried it, gets the job done and smells delicious
Kristie M.
Kristie M.

Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
margarita R.
margarita R.

I love the natural palmolive has an exquisite fragrance let all my frets clean and fresh and the truth that the exquisite fragrance.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.

My favorite dish liquid. My hands don't get dry after i use it. My dishes smell good and i dont need too much for it to do it's job.
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC

Good quality. Cleans very well and able to scrub off all the grim from the dishes. It is not too pricey compared to other detergents
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas

Palmolive is awesome and affordable. This product works great and is good on sensitive skin. Ur dishes get clean and it does the job
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA

I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Norma M.
Norma M.
Lindsay, CA

the concentrate is my favorite one to use. It helps take off all the grease off my pots and pans and leaves your hand nice and soft

Join Now