BY PALMOLIVE #94 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Smells okay and is cheap, but doesn't work as well as Dawn when cleaning pots, pans and such. When I'm running low on cash, I usually buy this one.
Holly R.
Ottawa
It does the job and it cleans what needs to be cleaned. It's cheap which is why we buy it a lot. I wish they had more scents to choose from though.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Gosh I have been using this for EVER it's not watery so it lasts soooooo long I love all the smells and it's so in expensive so we always get this
Rebecca L.
Wapakoneta, OH
Very concentrated. Only have to use a small amount for a whole sink full of dishes. Also very good at cleaning up greasy or dirty clothes and hats.
Ariana R.
Richmond, CA
My every day dish soap since I was small.
Never failed me & leaves my dishes smelling fresh & clean. My hands never get dry. It's a must for dishes
Vanessa R.
Love using this product on the pots and pans it works so good and smells so good super soapy and it keeps my glass looking sharp and crystal clear
Alyssa P.
Goodyear, AZ
This product gets the job done and has a nice scent. I also like that it doesn't dry out my hands after doing dishes. I will continue to purchase.
Danielle M.
peoria
Palmolive cuts through grease with ease. Much like any other dish soap. It is really gentle on hands. It's a great price for what you are getting.
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX
It does its job as a dish soap but I am not really fond of the smell. My mom buys and uses this occasionally and it cleans our dishes pretty well.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC
I love this product, it only takes a small amount to wash a sink full of dishes. i buy this all the time. also leaves your hands feeling refreshing
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?