Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Moriah K.
Moriah K.
Hanover, MN

Classic dish soap that I rely on the get my dishes clean. The scent is great too, it's not too overwhelming.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL

Washes great, except it does take a little more to use compared to Dawn. It is wonderful on my hands as well
Stephani K.
Stephani K.
Austin

It's good, gets the dishes clean and smells nicely. Gentle enough not to dry out your hands while scrubbing.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.

I like palm olive! Great product and also on sale at my job even tho it's the small size but hey still cheap
Yanira C.
Yanira C.

Nos gusta mucho, nos facilita el lavado de platos y tambiƩn hace muy buena espuma y tiene un aroma agradable
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Las Vegas, NV

Sometimes i used this but is not my favorite at all. I dont recomend to by and used this. Is not good at all
Jay T.
Jay T.

Love it, it's strong on the grease but soft on the hand if you don't like dawn this is the best alternative
lezli r.
lezli r.
Adamsville, AL

I love this it removes grease and dirt off of dushes it leaves my glasses sparkly and with no streak marks.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Greenville, NC

I love this product. It get my dishes really clean but also doesn't dry out my hands. Definitely recommend.
VE-0145707Daniela h.
VE-0145707Daniela h.

Excelente poder desangrasante y limpiador muy bueno siempre lo he usado lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados

Join Now