Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood, Ca

We've used this soap for sooooo many years. we probably won't ever switch out. the smell is my favorite!!!
Madison O.
Madison O.

This soap smells nice. It also tears through grease. I use this on pans even after they have been setting.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Calexico, CA

My mom always uses this brand and likes this kind. Leaves dishes clean and shiny. I recommend it to others
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Los Angeles, CA

Is a very good dish liquid in leaves my dishes very clean and smelling very good it doesn't have the smell
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Los Fresnos, TX

Best dish soap for greasy food residue or stubborn foods. Don't need too much soap since its concentrated.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Phila, PA

The original is one of by go to's. Leto my dishes spotless . Gets those greasy stains of my lots and pans.
Ida M.
Ida M.
Bronx, NY

I live it! Its so gental on my skin. And it cleans so well. Its hard to get because they sell out so fast!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I like this product it's pretty good but I would love for it to make more suds while I am washing dishes.
Emily F.
Emily F.

This actually softens your hands the more you use it so I like to use it when I am doing the daily dishes
Megan B.
Megan B.
Alsip

This is my every day use I always buy this brand best product don't have to use a lot when washing dishes

Join Now