Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Moreno Valley, CA

I feel like I have to use so much of this for it to clean the dishes properly. It's okay if you are on a budget but I rather use dawn.
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD

Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Whitehouse Station, NJ

The original Palmolive dish detergent is tried and true. I will always use this product as it cleans great and is gentle on your hands
Laura E.
Laura E.
Indio, CA

Original Palmolive dish soap is the original best, cuts grease pretty good, pleasant smelling, and rinses away really well. Like it!!
Fanny T.
Fanny T.
Saint-Joseph-du-Lac

It's a good product. It like the smell! It doesn't leave any grease on my dishes! It's effective and i would definitely recommend it!
Fei G.
Fei G.
Cleveland, OH

I love this dishwash because it is the most durable product I've used. It is dense and concentrated, only a few drops can do the job.
rayleen m.
rayleen m.
el monte, ca

This is my allll time favorite dish detergent.! I can't get over the smell... It doesnt leave your dishes streaky either .. I love it
Ara L.
Ara L.

I like that I don't have to use a lot of the product to clean my dishes. It lasts me a long time before I need to purchase a new one.
Mariya D.
Mariya D.
Denver, CO

When you buy it in small bottles regulars maazin like, but when I bought a large tube of Costco did not like and does not do any work
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC

I feel like this is just the classic soap to use. It's gentle on hands and gets the job done. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands.

Join Now