Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Winters, CA

Only soap I buy has the most bubbles and soapiness compared to other I have used and a little goes a long way
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, Nj

Works ok and is always on sale. I still prefer dawn but I will use this in a pinch. You get what you pay for.
Abby A.
Abby A.

This soap is one of the affordable ones. It does the job and smells good but always leaves my hands very dry.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Monroe, Ga

Never dissapoints. Always does the job and the scent is very fresh and I always love watching the commercials
Elina T.
Elina T.
Tampa, FL

I love this product have been using it for many many years and will continue to use it. I highly recommend it
Christine C.
Christine C.

Great soap! The ultra concentration means it suds up really nicely but you don't have to use a ton to do it.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.

I like palm olive! Great product and also on sale at my job even tho it's the small size but hey still cheap
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Stockertown, PA

I love getting this soap when it is on sale, the coupons make them so close to free I am always buying them!
Stephani K.
Stephani K.
Austin

It's good, gets the dishes clean and smells nicely. Gentle enough not to dry out your hands while scrubbing.
Moriah K.
Moriah K.
Hanover, MN

Classic dish soap that I rely on the get my dishes clean. The scent is great too, it's not too overwhelming.

Join Now