Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Love this dish soap. It gets rid of grease and dirt fast, and has a good smell. It also isn't harsh on the hands
Rose P.
Rose P.
BROOKLYN, NY - New York

Leaves my dishes clean and shiny. Best one we've used at home so far. Never fails to help keep our dishes clean!
Yanique G.
Yanique G.
Mays Landing, NJ

Works well and gets the job done ... always get this when on sale because I get large bottles for the price of 1
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA

Always have to have some antibacterial soap to be sure and rinse before I place prep surfaces in the dishwasher.
Eliü G.
Eliü G.

It is very good to remove grease from dishes. and very effective against all types of cooking dishes. Very good.
Yoanesji O.
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ

I love plmolive & the smell too!!!! I use this dishwash really often and i love how clean it will leave the dish
Mitchell S.
Mitchell S.

I prefer this dish liquid over the other Palmolive products because of its ultra original concerntrated formula
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

One of the dish soaps my family has used and like that's it's very affordable. The scent to it is great as well
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

I actually received this as a gift from influenster. I loved it very much! Great smell, does its job very well.
Lizzie F.
Lizzie F.

Love this great value for money! When you are next heading to the super market pick this up you won't regret it

Join Now