BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Hailey H.
Jamestown, KY
This is the only dish detergent we use. My grandmother is allergic to to all others except this and she can wash dishes all day and not be affected.
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I like how you can save soap and make your hand soft. Also your dishes comes out clean. I buy like three because I like to store up when I need it .
Irene V.
San Diego, CA
I really like this soap it really helps keep all my dishes clean. There is no problems with this soap just keep selling at the same price you have it
Shaylee B.
Warwick , RI
I've been using this product for as long as I can remember. It's does a great job cleaning dishes, but it's great for removing oil from clothes too.
Candace P.
Spring Valley
I don't like the scent as much as I do other brands. Also Palmolive seems to not stay as sudzy either. It was cheap but I'll stick to my other brand.
Anahi V.
La Joya, TX
This Palmolive Ultra Orginal Concetrated Dish Liquid is good but not that that good as other. Also the down side is the price and its disappointing!
Rebekah S.
I use this stuff for my dishes and to wash my hands. It's very bubbly. I live that I don't have to use much to wash a pretty decent amount of dishes
denisse a.
I use the original. It's easily.removes grease from dishes. It is also.good to your hands not like others that leave your hands in need of a manicure
Jackalyn E.
I love this dish soap. It smells amazing and i love how tough it is on everything. i have tied other scented ones but for some reason this is my fav.
Tiffany A.
Tonawanda, NY
Palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid smells great and cuts grease. Dishes always come clean. I would definitely recommend this product.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?