Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
RA S.
RA S.

Does exactly as secreted and described and overall good for your money.

Doubles in our house as bathwash for the dog.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Jersey City, NJ

Great for cleaning dishes with grease on them. Just a couple drops in some water and it cleans a sink full of dishes.
Gir B.
Gir B.

Great for when you run our of the good soap. Useally fi d in it dollar store or walgreen for a dallor or a low price.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV

It does its job of cleaning the dishes but I feel its not as tough on grease as dawn is but it does work pretty well.
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Flint, MI

The concentrated is the best! It lasts so long and you barely have to use any! The price is reasonable along with it.
Kenya S.
Kenya S.
Mission, TX

I use this one, but sometimes it doesn't do a very good job. It doesn't take off the oil that very well from my pans
Bita M.
Bita M.

My family and I have been using this original formula for years. It smells mildly fresh and cleans 100% of the time.
HELEN M.
HELEN M.
Syracuse, NY

I've used it for years, love it,it's very thick and concentrated . I like the scent It gets the dishes clean.Walmart
Tahere M.
Tahere M.
Pasco, WA

This is a really good dish soap to wash your dishes with. Leaves them clean and doesnt leace any soap residue behind
Viviana A.
Viviana A.

It cuts through the grease and yet is sensitive enough for the plates. This is my second favorite soap. I recommend.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?