BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
ANJELETTA C.
Beckley, WV
My favorite dish soap. Cuts grease, cleans well, and smells terrific. I have yet to find anything I like as well!
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida
I love Palmolive dish soap. It's thick and smells great. I also like how I can easily find coupons to save money
Lubianca R.
Very effective and helps clean dishes without having to scrub so hard. It last a long time and it is my favorite
Cheyennee B.
Love Palmolive dish soap! Cleans dishes very well and it is one of the only brands that doesn't irritate my skin.
Rachel F.
Brownsville, Texas
My mom use this and its very helpful with the dishes it takes away the grease and the sticky food off the plates
Karen E.
Frisco, TX
This product is really soft with my hands and extraordinarily strong with dishes, for me it's the perfect match
Gabrielle P.
Linden, MI
Love the smell of this! It doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked when I'm done with the dishes either.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Great!! It works wonders. a little gets you a long way. removes everything. smell is good, i would recommended
Sara B.
Pevely
Smells good . Cuts the greese and lots  of suds. Its very inexpensive and this is the brand we always purchase.
Suzanne T.
Clearwater, FL
Palmolive Cuts right through grease. No need to have to rewash it several times as with some other detergents.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?