Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Olga C.
Olga C.
Normal, IL

Used this soap my whole life! It last pretty long and also makes my dishes clean with out having to use too much soap!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Love the original formula. It smells great and works even better!! My dishes are always clean after using this product
Christine D.
Christine D.
Sayreville, NJ

Best Dish liquid I have found.
Cuts through grease and doesn't leave residue. Leaves hands soft and smelling nice too.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX

I prefer the original. Its never let me down before and you dont need alot to do a load of dishes either. Its my go to
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

Smells good. Very gentle on sensitive skin and isn't very drying. Only problem it doesn't break down grease that well.
diana p.
diana p.

I use this dish soap al the time. Not only does it clean my dishes very well, it also leaves my hands feeling amazing
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Chauvin, LA

I love Palmolive. Makes my hands smooth. This is the only brand of dish soap I can use that doesn't dry my hands out.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Harlingen

I only use this brand a little bit goes a long way especially when you have to wash so many dishes throughout the day
RA S.
RA S.

Does exactly as secreted and described and overall good for your money.

Doubles in our house as bathwash for the dog.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Jersey City, NJ

Great for cleaning dishes with grease on them. Just a couple drops in some water and it cleans a sink full of dishes.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?