Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO

Okay this may sound weird but I use this to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender and it works sooo well!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I hate the smell of this soap. It smells awful and it leaves your plates smelling like it. Would NOT recommend
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

LOOVVEE this stuff! They are SOO amazing! I've told all of my family, friends, and neighbors about them!!!:):)
Carla S.
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA

Really loke this product because it removes the greasiness out without any problems.. i perfer this over dawn
Christine L.
Christine L.
Byron, MI

Palmolive soap works well, but a little more watery. It's price is decent and you can buy it almost anywhere.
Stacey Y.
Stacey Y.
Norwalk, CT

This liquid soap does the job, but leaves my hands feeling really dry. It has a pleasant enough scent though.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.

This is the only dish soap I use! Always does the job! I've tried others but I always come back to this soap!
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Hannibal

Cleans well, doesn't leave any residue and doesn't leave behind a strong scent unlike a few brands I've used.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.

This soap is amazing! Very tough on grease and gentle on my hands. Definitely does the job for a great price.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN

I like how my dishes come out really clean with just a couple drops of this dish soap. It is very economical.

Join Now