Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA

Always have to have some antibacterial soap to be sure and rinse before I place prep surfaces in the dishwasher.
Mishauna M.
Mishauna M.

Good product. Does't leave hands feeling dry and doesn't require a lot to get dishes squeaky clean. Great value.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA

Great liquid soap. It cleans the dishes and removes all the oil from them love this dish soap it's my number one
Yanique G.
Yanique G.
Mays Landing, NJ

Works well and gets the job done ... always get this when on sale because I get large bottles for the price of 1
lexi c.
lexi c.
Odessa, TX

Awesome dish soap! One of my top three go to dish soaps get out the grease from pan & stick on food on anything!
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Love this dish soap. It gets rid of grease and dirt fast, and has a good smell. It also isn't harsh on the hands
Christa W.
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida

I love Palmolive dish soap. It's thick and smells great. I also like how I can easily find coupons to save money
Rose P.
Rose P.
BROOKLYN, NY - New York

Leaves my dishes clean and shiny. Best one we've used at home so far. Never fails to help keep our dishes clean!
Yoanesji O.
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ

I love plmolive & the smell too!!!! I use this dishwash really often and i love how clean it will leave the dish
Eliü G.
Eliü G.

It is very good to remove grease from dishes. and very effective against all types of cooking dishes. Very good.

Join Now