Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Eliü G.
Eliü G.

It is very good to remove grease from dishes. and very effective against all types of cooking dishes. Very good.
Yoanesji O.
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ

I love plmolive & the smell too!!!! I use this dishwash really often and i love how clean it will leave the dish
Rose P.
Rose P.
BROOKLYN, NY - New York

Leaves my dishes clean and shiny. Best one we've used at home so far. Never fails to help keep our dishes clean!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA

Great liquid soap. It cleans the dishes and removes all the oil from them love this dish soap it's my number one
Yanique G.
Yanique G.
Mays Landing, NJ

Works well and gets the job done ... always get this when on sale because I get large bottles for the price of 1
Jette K.
Jette K.

The one and only. I have always used it. It works....No need to change ;-) There is No more to say absolut that.
Mishauna M.
Mishauna M.

Good product. Does't leave hands feeling dry and doesn't require a lot to get dishes squeaky clean. Great value.
Gladyshka G.
Gladyshka G.
Clewiston, FL

One of the most used dish liquid . I can find it in any store I go to. Also it's very affordable and it cleans .
lexi c.
lexi c.
Odessa, TX

Awesome dish soap! One of my top three go to dish soaps get out the grease from pan & stick on food on anything!
Mitchell S.
Mitchell S.

I prefer this dish liquid over the other Palmolive products because of its ultra original concerntrated formula

Join Now