BY PALMOLIVE #55 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Cricket F.
El Paso, TX
I love this palmolive ultra because i can always find a good deal on it AND it works great! Never leaves my dishes with grease or leftover residue.
Jessica A.
Summerville, SC
The best and most concentrated dish soap product I've ever used. Also a great value for how well it works and how little you need to go a long way.
Alyssa P.
Goodyear, AZ
This product gets the job done and has a nice scent. I also like that it doesn't dry out my hands after doing dishes. I will continue to purchase.
Melissa C.
Saddle Brook, NJ
For some reason this soap lasts the longest out all other soaps I've used and I'm constantly washing dishes the smell is clean and get the job done
Rebecca L.
Wapakoneta, OH
Very concentrated. Only have to use a small amount for a whole sink full of dishes. Also very good at cleaning up greasy or dirty clothes and hats.
Paige O.
This is the only dish soap we buy at my house because it works so well on grease, and smells great. It doesnt dry out my hands, and its affordable!
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Gosh I have been using this for EVER it's not watery so it lasts soooooo long I love all the smells and it's so in expensive so we always get this
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
This is a product I've been using off and on for decade. Love the smell. It leaves your hands nice and smooth. Very effective when you wash dishes
Nicole A.
Standish, ME
Palmolive dish soap is a good product. It's very gentle on your hands, but at the same time cleans and cuts through grease and caked on food great.
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
The only dishsoap we use in my house! It's so cleansing and it smells great! Not too drying on my hand and it takes care of our plates really well!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?