Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, Nj

Works ok and is always on sale. I still prefer dawn but I will use this in a pinch. You get what you pay for.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.

This soap is amazing! Very tough on grease and gentle on my hands. Definitely does the job for a great price.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Monroe, Ga

Never dissapoints. Always does the job and the scent is very fresh and I always love watching the commercials
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Winters, CA

Only soap I buy has the most bubbles and soapiness compared to other I have used and a little goes a long way
Carla S.
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA

Really loke this product because it removes the greasiness out without any problems.. i perfer this over dawn
Abby A.
Abby A.

This soap is one of the affordable ones. It does the job and smells good but always leaves my hands very dry.
Ysette O.
Ysette O.
Kissimmee, FL

The only dish soap I use. It works great to get the grease and stuck on food right off without too much work.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.

Nos gusta mucho, nos facilita el lavado de platos y también hace muy buena espuma y tiene un aroma agradable
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL

Washes great, except it does take a little more to use compared to Dawn. It is wonderful on my hands as well
Patricia C.
Patricia C.

I like palm olive! Great product and also on sale at my job even tho it's the small size but hey still cheap

Join Now