Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Clearwater, FL

Palmolive Cuts right through grease. No need to have to rewash it several times as with some other detergents.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Peck, KS

Palmolive is an old you but a goody. Great degreaser and leaves no residue on my dishes and my hands are soft.
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.

This thing is so good for cleaning. And as it's concentrated it lasts for so long and leaves everything clean.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I hate the smell of this soap. It smells awful and it leaves your plates smelling like it. Would NOT recommend
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Regina

I break out so badly in hives from all dish soaps but this one was the worst. It left me with rashes and burns
Stacey Y.
Stacey Y.
Norwalk, CT

This liquid soap does the job, but leaves my hands feeling really dry. It has a pleasant enough scent though.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Hannibal

Cleans well, doesn't leave any residue and doesn't leave behind a strong scent unlike a few brands I've used.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Monroe, Ga

Never dissapoints. Always does the job and the scent is very fresh and I always love watching the commercials
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Winters, CA

Only soap I buy has the most bubbles and soapiness compared to other I have used and a little goes a long way
Janell H.
Janell H.
Conway, SC

I think this works just as good as the other brands and it's a lot cheaper! Great scents to choose from also!

Join Now