Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX

Works well, and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps. It getting the job done like how it's suppose too
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Mount Orab, OH

One of the best brands for dish soap in my opinion. Much better than the competition. I will keep buying for sure
Jenette F.
Jenette F.
Bayside, NY

Works pretty good gets the job done well. It can leave your hands feeling a bit dry but it has a good value price
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
San Bernardino, CA

Love how concentrated this product is I feel like it really really gets all the tough grease off of all my dishes
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA

Great liquid soap. It cleans the dishes and removes all the oil from them love this dish soap it's my number one
Christa W.
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida

I love Palmolive dish soap. It's thick and smells great. I also like how I can easily find coupons to save money
Yanique G.
Yanique G.
Mays Landing, NJ

Works well and gets the job done ... always get this when on sale because I get large bottles for the price of 1
lexi c.
lexi c.
Odessa, TX

Awesome dish soap! One of my top three go to dish soaps get out the grease from pan & stick on food on anything!
Yoanesji O.
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ

I love plmolive & the smell too!!!! I use this dishwash really often and i love how clean it will leave the dish
EliĆ¼ G.
EliĆ¼ G.

It is very good to remove grease from dishes. and very effective against all types of cooking dishes. Very good.

Join Now