Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Deborah T.
Deborah T.
New Haven, CT

I have been using this for years. My mom use it too. And it works amazing. Is not the best smell but that's fine for me
Lisa C.
Lisa C.

Love this product. Have to use a bit more for tough pans and such but other wise then that it is great. Love the smell.
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Larksville, PA

It's great to clean those dishes and the best part is that it doesn't dry out your hands. My hands come out super soft!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Oak Creek, WI

I have used this stuff for many years. Makes my hands soft and love the smell. I get upset if my store doesn't have it.
Carina Q.
Carina Q.
San Antonio, Tx

Leaves my dishes so clean! Love the smell as well, not too strong. Do not need a lot each wash so last for a good time.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Morgantown, WV

This soap works well. I always go with the original scent because I feel like it lathers Better than the other scents.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA

We use this to wash our dishes. It is affordable and gets the job done. It does a great job of cutting through grease.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT

This is my favorite dish soap! Not only does it clean your dishes amazingly, it leaves your hands feeling silky smooth
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Haverhill, Ma

My husband won't let me buy any other brand. It works the best for cleaning dishes but also dries faster and spotless.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Love the original formula. It smells great and works even better!! My dishes are always clean after using this product
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now