Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Garber, OK

I love the concentrated Palmolive dish soap, I use so much less to do my dishes and it cuts through all the grease, a must have for sure
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
Mesa, AZ

Palmolive dish soap is great for cutting the grease off of my dishes and it concentrated so I don't need to use as much as other brands.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Brookhaven, GA

Hands down for this dish soap! i have tons of them at home! it takes the grease of the plates & pots, it's really effective. good price.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.

I have used Palmolive several times. It's not bad at all, but I prefer Dawn instead. I think Dawn works better and you have to use less.
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Palmolive is my "go to" dish liquid soap. It cuts all the grease just buy using a dime size for the stack of dishes that need cleaning.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Amherst, MA

Classic formula which gets any food or grime off with minimal effort. A little bit goes a long way and is a good value for the quality.
yesenia s.
yesenia s.
Los Angeles, CA

Great product and very effective to take off left over food on plates.love to por a little on plate and good aroma. Soft on your hands.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great dish soap that really gets the job done! I highly reccommend this sweet smelling product to anyone looking to clean their dishes!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Palmolive cuts the grease and is soft on my hands. I use it in the kitchen for dishes and for hand soap. rarely do I use anything else.
Janie C.
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX

I've been using this for a couple of years now and I really like that the smell is not strong or flowery smelling it has a clean smell.

Join Now