BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I love when I'm washing the dishes and it just cuts right thru all the grease! It works amazing and doesn't leave the dishes feeling sticky or unclean
Shaylee B.
Warwick , RI
I've been using this product for as long as I can remember. It's does a great job cleaning dishes, but it's great for removing oil from clothes too.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL
Really good for obsorving oils in pots and pans. Makes the dishes sparkle and smell fresh and make dishes look like they have never been used before.
Anahi V.
La Joya, TX
This Palmolive Ultra Orginal Concetrated Dish Liquid is good but not that that good as other. Also the down side is the price and its disappointing!
Hailey H.
Jamestown, KY
This is the only dish detergent we use. My grandmother is allergic to to all others except this and she can wash dishes all day and not be affected.
angelica r.
This is a great dish soap i love it so much,it cleans my dishes really good and it does remove the grease as it says it does and my hands dont dry up
Paula K.
Waycross, GA
I used to use this brand all the time. It works okay. I personally prefer Gain or Dawn dish washing soap. I don't really like the smell of Palmolive.
denisse a.
I use the original. It's easily.removes grease from dishes. It is also.good to your hands not like others that leave your hands in need of a manicure
Dee V.
Fresno, CA
This is a staple and must have in any Hispanic household. I grew up with this brand and know the scent by heart. Will always have one in my kitchen.
Irene V.
San Diego, CA
I really like this soap it really helps keep all my dishes clean. There is no problems with this soap just keep selling at the same price you have it
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?