Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX

Works well, and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps. It getting the job done like how it's suppose too
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Mount Orab, OH

One of the best brands for dish soap in my opinion. Much better than the competition. I will keep buying for sure
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Staten Island, NY

I use this as hand soap and it smells good. It's also not drying, which is a big plus when you're washing dishes.
Maureen L.
Maureen L.
Shrewsbury, MA

I purchase Palmolive Ultra original dish soap for the kitchen in my office. It works well and the price is right.
ana a.
ana a.

I really like this because it is a really nice dish soap because it takes all of the grease and the nastiness off
Jenette F.
Jenette F.
Bayside, NY

Works pretty good gets the job done well. It can leave your hands feeling a bit dry but it has a good value price
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA

Always have to have some antibacterial soap to be sure and rinse before I place prep surfaces in the dishwasher.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA

Great liquid soap. It cleans the dishes and removes all the oil from them love this dish soap it's my number one
Yanique G.
Yanique G.
Mays Landing, NJ

Works well and gets the job done ... always get this when on sale because I get large bottles for the price of 1
lexi c.
lexi c.
Odessa, TX

Awesome dish soap! One of my top three go to dish soaps get out the grease from pan & stick on food on anything!

Join Now