Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC

I love how this dish washing liquid holds its lather. It is also a great price. It will not go wrong with this purchase.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, Ct

This stuff is great for cutting through hardened food and stains such as those from Wednesday night spaghetti dinners!!!
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI

I love the original smell of this dish soap. It reminds me of growing up and helping my mom and grandma with the dishes.
maylin g.
maylin g.

it takes off the grease on every pan if I use something else it won't work like and it really cheap so it helps my buget
Arianna G.
Arianna G.
Pharr, Texas

Love this original Palmolive dish soap! Been used in my family for years! Dishes get cleaned no ugly residue left behind
Sonia M.
Sonia M.

Me gusta mucho usar esto para mis trastes ya que huele bien y quita el mal olor y con poco que use es más que suficiente
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
New Lenox, IL

Have been using the same stuff since I was a kid and it's never disappointed! A little goes a long way and cleans great
Carina Q.
Carina Q.
San Antonio, Tx

Leaves my dishes so clean! Love the smell as well, not too strong. Do not need a lot each wash so last for a good time.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I really like this dish soap! Always seem to get it for really cheap too and I'm always seeing coupons for this product
Genesis C.
Genesis C.

Love the original sent. A little bit of this product can go a long way. It gets rid of all the tough stains and grease.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?