BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Melissa S.
This dish soap was recommended by our hospital to clean baby bottles and breastpump parts for our newborn. It's reliable and affordable. Very trusting.
Pilar M.
Alhambra, CA
I've never been a fan of this soap my grandma buts it so it's affordable I guess but it doesn't hold up to the water and gets rinsed away fairly easily
Sharlene G.
Having a really big family its good to have a dish liquid that cleans grease and food that cleans off the dishes fast.It also has a nice citrus smell.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
This brand is so easy on your hands, I love it mostly because of that fact. It cleans very good and it is affordable. The smell is also quite pleasant.
Aram P.
Geneseo, NY
Works extremely well without an offensive odor. The soap has a long use time because you can use a smaller portion for the same result as other soaps.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
This one is wonder it works great if you have dishes that have grease stuck on them. If you let them soak for about a minute the grease will wipe off.
Lauren K.
Not as effective as Dawn at removing grease, but it does the job pretty well. Sometimes the smell bothers me, but all and all its a great dish liquid.
Skylar B.
Slidell, LA
This soap is priced decently and works great when the dishwasher breaks! My mom swears by it and now I do too. Leaves your dishes smelling super clean.
Roxanne H.
Latrobe, PA
Call me old fashioned but I have used Palmolive for as long as I can remember. I love the smell and it works great. Never leaves dishes feeling greasy.
Nashieka B.
Very good soap.. its a tad too watery for me to give it a 5 star because i prefer a thicker soap but it definitly cleans the dishes and it smells great
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?