Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Laura H.
Laura H.
Brooks, GA

The only dish liquid I'll use. It's the only one that doesn't smell gross to me and it's easy to wash off of my hands without ruining them.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Madera, CA

This soap jas great consistancy and the smell is not too overwhelming whhich makes my sensitive nose so happy. love it and super affordable
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

I love Palmolive brand. No other dish detergent gets dishes clean as well as this brand. Doesn't leave a greasy film on dishes like others.
nataly l.
nataly l.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this soap for my dishes A little goes a long way. It keeps my dishes nice and clean. Cleans also stubborn stains and smells amazing
Kelly H.
Kelly H.

I have been using this product since I could ever remember. My mom has always bought this product since day one and always recommended it!
M O.
M O.
Wayne, PA

Always be my number one dish liquid. Really clean up the oil and dirt. Good scent. It doesn't leave my hand slippery like other dish soap.
Angel S.
Angel S.

The tiniest bit of this goes a long way. I use it daily without gloves and it doesn't dry my hands out at all! It doesn't smell bad either
mary m.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX

Palmolive is a very traditional dish soap. It leaves the dishes super clean and it does not have a strong scent. Good price for the value.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.

Nothing beats the original. I like the thickness of Palmolive, I feel like I use less to clean and I'm able to get more clean. It's great!
Logann P.
Logann P.

This dish liquid is very gooey, thick, and sticks to things like glue. I love that it gets super bubbly when you are scrubbing the dishes.

Join Now