Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I feel like I go though this stuff like its going out of style. Usually a bottle of dish soap will last me a while, but I feel like for every dish I was I have to squeeze more soap on the sponge. Just doesn't work for me. Price is good but again, I run though it too fast for it to be worth it.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Yuma, AZ

Palmolive is one of the brands that I usually buy to wash my dishes, I really like it because it smells good, and it is very long lasting. The price is very affordable and it is easy to buy, you will find it everywhere you go. Of course I will keep buying this product to keep my kitchen clean!
Der T.
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN

My favorite to use when it comes to washing them dishes. this soap never put me down at all. ive always use this one ever since the day i was taught to do them dishes. my local walgreens always have these on sale and i would always purchase as many as i can. this brand will never let you down.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL

I've grown up with my Mother using Palmolive, and now I do. I love the scent. It is my favorite dish soap. It only takes a drop on the sponge to do a whole sink full of dishes. It gets the baked on grease off of pans with ease. I like that it also makes my hands feel soft after washing dishes.
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA

A little goes a long way with this soap and I grew up on it so you know it's doing something right! Having this dish soap is like having basic wardrobe essentials in your closet. It is the plain white t you trust so much! I like it, it gets the job done and you can find it virtually anywhere!
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA

This is the dish soap I currently have under my sink and I like it. Its fairly concentrated so you don't have to use a lot to wash a whole sink full of dishes. It cleans really well, and smells nice. The price is really affordable. I will be buying more of this when my current bottle runs out
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

Palmolive is ok not the best but for emergencies when you cant afford other kind this one is good to go what i dont like is that you have to use alot of it when your scrubbing on a pan that has alot of food sticked on the plate it really dont take the grease off so easily but still works alil
Darrell M.
Darrell M.

Palmolive is such a great thing to have especially it being concentrated. Not only does a little go a VERY long way but it also cleans as effectively. I bought this at my local grocer and I can't really say anything negative about the product because its such a great cleaner. Would buy again!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Hinesville, GA

Are used to use this dish soap all the time when I lived back at my moms house. This is what she used to do the dishes. As I got older and in my own house I switched to dawn instead. I think this is a great dish soap but I think that Dawn is a little better for removing tough spots on plates.
Starr S.
Starr S.
Gary, IN

Palmolive Dish Liquid is my go to for keeping my dishes clean. It only takes a little to cut through the grease on. The price of Palmolive is pretty affordable, and it goes on sale often. It has a great smell and consistency. I highly recommend this product if you want sqeaky clean dishes.

Join Now