Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.

I buy this in bulk at Costco. I enjoy it and continue to use it on a regular basis. It's not as good as the dawn platinum foam wash but it does a good enough job for me and the dawn platinum is not one I can find anymore. I like cleaning even my sinks with this and will repurchase.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC

I like the original Palmolive liquid soap the best. We have tried different scents but Inlike the original clean scent best of all. I know my dishes are clean and squeaky. We always have this product on hand. It is affordable and can be found everywhere, making it super convenient.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Newport Beach, CA

I love this stuff. I have been using it for years and am not about to switch to anything else. It sanitizes my dishes so well I don't even need to use the dishwasher. It is so effective at cleaning any and all oils, food scraps, etc off of all of my plates, bowls, silverware, etc.
Alina B.
Alina B.
Acworth, GA

This product is basically a staple in our home. We use it to wash any dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. I also use it for washing hands. I love this stuff because I add a few drops to bowls and cups and leave it for a few hours to come back and rinse out- and its all clean!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY

The Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is the best for tackling tough clean ups. The soap cut through all the tough grease while at the same time, not wasting my money by having to use the whole bottle. Not to mention the fragrances it comes in....lovely all around
Yves B.
Yves B.

It cleans my dishes great and has a great smell to it. I buy it at any local grocery store or even retails for cheaper prices. It smells and does the work that i need it to do. Like i said the biggest turn on is it cheaper in larger quantities. I would tell you to go get it now.
Kim Loren B.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA

This is the original and although there are way too many scents out there, this is the best smelling soap. I like that it is the original and it really still works great!! With all the other fancy soaps out there, stick with the OG and you will never fail your cleaning mission!!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Lynwood, CA

I love how soapy this dish washing soap is. Lets me know I am really cleaning my dishes. I also like that very little of it goes a long way when doing your dishes, especially after a party. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle so I could refill the bottle I already have at home.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

A little too greasy I think, because I tend to wash my hands with my dishsoap as well, but it works really well and all the greasy dishes and get the job done. I do have dawn in the pantry still, but I have always used palmolive so for whatever reason I just keep buying that one
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA

I love using this detergent it is the best i have ever used! I am more of an original gal so i like to use the plain one and i think it honestly has the best freshest scent! It is reasonably priced and I feel like the bottle is pretty big! I would recommend to others for sure.

Join Now