Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.

I buy this in bulk at Costco. I enjoy it and continue to use it on a regular basis. It's not as good as the dawn platinum foam wash but it does a good enough job for me and the dawn platinum is not one I can find anymore. I like cleaning even my sinks with this and will repurchase.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Forestville, NY

A classic. I can't buy overly scented soaps, but this one still smells good without attracting any unwanted pests. This cuts through grease well, and anything extra difficult usually just needs a good soak. I'll always repurchase because of the good pricing, and ease of finding it.
Tobi R.
Tobi R.
Silver Spring, MD

I love how well my Palmolive dish soap cleans my dishes. It smells great and with little effort from me my dishes are clean and sparkly just like when I bought them. I like Palmolive for the quality and the great price point. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , Ca

This soap is great but very drying. I'm old school so I still stand over the sink and wash my dishes by hand ... yeah I know all bad for me lol. This soap isn't as potent as dawn but it's a nice soap when you need something quick it gets the job done but I run out of this quickly
Kim Loren B.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA

This is the original and although there are way too many scents out there, this is the best smelling soap. I like that it is the original and it really still works great!! With all the other fancy soaps out there, stick with the OG and you will never fail your cleaning mission!!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

A little too greasy I think, because I tend to wash my hands with my dishsoap as well, but it works really well and all the greasy dishes and get the job done. I do have dawn in the pantry still, but I have always used palmolive so for whatever reason I just keep buying that one
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Lynwood, CA

I love how soapy this dish washing soap is. Lets me know I am really cleaning my dishes. I also like that very little of it goes a long way when doing your dishes, especially after a party. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle so I could refill the bottle I already have at home.
Kristan D.
Kristan D.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I not only use Palmolive in my home, but at my job as well. (School Cafeteria) We use it to soak our pans and it genuinely cuts grease, but also helps get baked on cheese and breading off of the pans. The scent is a bonus. We'll continue to go back to Palmolive again and again.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA

I love using this detergent it is the best i have ever used! I am more of an original gal so i like to use the plain one and i think it honestly has the best freshest scent! It is reasonably priced and I feel like the bottle is pretty big! I would recommend to others for sure.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancleave, MS

This is the current type of dish liquid that I use on a regular basis. I think the scent is great. It is not to overwhelming. The soap works wonderfully. I don't have to use a whole lot in order to get several sink fulls of dishes clean. I will definitely purchase this again!

Join Now