BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
I can normally find these on sale at cvs for 1 dollar of 5 for 5 dollars. I always stock up. A little goes such a long way. I find with a lot of dish soaps you have to use a lot but with this i use maybe a dime size amount and I can do half my sink full of dishes.
Melissa S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
We have bought this dish soap a few times. I feels it does a great job of cleaning and because it is concentrated you only need the smallest amount. I think it's a great value and affordable. I will be buying this again and I would recommend this to everyone.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
Everyone buys this stuff because it reminds you of home! Cuts grease like no other brand compared, has a comforting and clean smell, and always affordable. It's been around forever for a reason :) A tad more expensive than other brands, however it gets the job done.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
Gets the job and cleans off dishes easily. I will say you only need a little bit (I'm a chronic over sudser) to clean most dishes. It bubbles up quite nicely with a refreshing & clean scent.
Milene R.
Park City, UT
I like this one because it's very very concentrated which means you put a little tiny bit on the sponge and you gonna do a lot of dishes with this tiny. The fragrance is ok, its not like wow but because it's very effective I'll keep buying it over and over again.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
Just a drop cleans a bunch. You can always find this brand on sale every other week if you're a bargain shopper but its well worth its original cost. I usually grab the big refill 64 oz bottle thats usually less than $8. I recommend buying it that way rather than keep having to buy the small bottle
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Original scented is all I ever really reach for. With this brand I've noticed it tends to dry out my hands and make them rash out if I add a scent. It gets the job done, plates are left sparkly clean and super low prices, especially with variety packs!
Francis G.
Dorchester, MA
This soap it's my favorite. Sometimes in a Hispanic house we like greasy food and with Palmolive ultra original all my pod and dishes get very clean. And the best part is that last for a long time. Just a little drop and that is enough. I highly recommend it.
Breanna P.
Enid, OK
Good dish soap. It does a good job of getting off any stuck on food Rembrandts and leaves my dishes clean and sparkling. I have read purchased this product several times and I do enjoy it. It is not my favorite dish soap, but it gets the job done well.
Mirsada H.
I love the Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid out of all Dishwashing Liquids. It gets so bubbly with just using a couple of drops. Leaves my dishes shinging like brand new. Deff recommend.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?