Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO

This dish washing liquid reminds me of being a child. I love the smell but wish it were thicker in consistency as I find that it come out of the bottle fast. It is very inexpensive and you can also find coupons for it. I do purchase every once in a while but mostly just for the scent.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ

Palmolive Ulta Original Concetrated Dish Liquid is a go-to in my home...in the kitchen and laundry room. Its ability to cut through grease is great on dishes and stains on clothing. It works wonders cleaning my makeup brushes, better than any makeup cleaner on the market. A must have!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

This is a very basic dish soap. I believe one of the cheapest at the store, (I could be wrong), but it does a wonderful job at cleaning the dishes. There's no strong scents that'll linger on your stuff, and it helps get rid of all the food and grime on your dishes. No residue either.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Forestville, NY

A classic. I can't buy overly scented soaps, but this one still smells good without attracting any unwanted pests. This cuts through grease well, and anything extra difficult usually just needs a good soak. I'll always repurchase because of the good pricing, and ease of finding it.
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.

I buy this in bulk at Costco. I enjoy it and continue to use it on a regular basis. It's not as good as the dawn platinum foam wash but it does a good enough job for me and the dawn platinum is not one I can find anymore. I like cleaning even my sinks with this and will repurchase.
Tobi R.
Tobi R.
Silver Spring, MD

I love how well my Palmolive dish soap cleans my dishes. It smells great and with little effort from me my dishes are clean and sparkly just like when I bought them. I like Palmolive for the quality and the great price point. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , Ca

This soap is great but very drying. I'm old school so I still stand over the sink and wash my dishes by hand ... yeah I know all bad for me lol. This soap isn't as potent as dawn but it's a nice soap when you need something quick it gets the job done but I run out of this quickly
Kim Loren B.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA

This is the original and although there are way too many scents out there, this is the best smelling soap. I like that it is the original and it really still works great!! With all the other fancy soaps out there, stick with the OG and you will never fail your cleaning mission!!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

A little too greasy I think, because I tend to wash my hands with my dishsoap as well, but it works really well and all the greasy dishes and get the job done. I do have dawn in the pantry still, but I have always used palmolive so for whatever reason I just keep buying that one
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Lynwood, CA

I love how soapy this dish washing soap is. Lets me know I am really cleaning my dishes. I also like that very little of it goes a long way when doing your dishes, especially after a party. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle so I could refill the bottle I already have at home.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now