Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC

I like the original Palmolive liquid soap the best. We have tried different scents but Inlike the original clean scent best of all. I know my dishes are clean and squeaky. We always have this product on hand. It is affordable and can be found everywhere, making it super convenient.
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.

I buy this in bulk at Costco. I enjoy it and continue to use it on a regular basis. It's not as good as the dawn platinum foam wash but it does a good enough job for me and the dawn platinum is not one I can find anymore. I like cleaning even my sinks with this and will repurchase.
Cathleen D P.
Cathleen D P.
Gaithersburg, MD

Getting all the dishes that do not fit in the dishwasher or do not belong in the dishwasher with a couples of drops of dish detergent is simply awesome and time saving. To make things better you don't even need gloves if you don't want to because Palmolive has never dried my hands.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Forestville, NY

A classic. I can't buy overly scented soaps, but this one still smells good without attracting any unwanted pests. This cuts through grease well, and anything extra difficult usually just needs a good soak. I'll always repurchase because of the good pricing, and ease of finding it.
Tobi R.
Tobi R.
Silver Spring, MD

I love how well my Palmolive dish soap cleans my dishes. It smells great and with little effort from me my dishes are clean and sparkly just like when I bought them. I like Palmolive for the quality and the great price point. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , Ca

This soap is great but very drying. I'm old school so I still stand over the sink and wash my dishes by hand ... yeah I know all bad for me lol. This soap isn't as potent as dawn but it's a nice soap when you need something quick it gets the job done but I run out of this quickly
Yves B.
Yves B.

It cleans my dishes great and has a great smell to it. I buy it at any local grocery store or even retails for cheaper prices. It smells and does the work that i need it to do. Like i said the biggest turn on is it cheaper in larger quantities. I would tell you to go get it now.
Kim Loren B.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA

This is the original and although there are way too many scents out there, this is the best smelling soap. I like that it is the original and it really still works great!! With all the other fancy soaps out there, stick with the OG and you will never fail your cleaning mission!!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

A little too greasy I think, because I tend to wash my hands with my dishsoap as well, but it works really well and all the greasy dishes and get the job done. I do have dawn in the pantry still, but I have always used palmolive so for whatever reason I just keep buying that one
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Lynwood, CA

I love how soapy this dish washing soap is. Lets me know I am really cleaning my dishes. I also like that very little of it goes a long way when doing your dishes, especially after a party. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle so I could refill the bottle I already have at home.

Join Now